Spencer Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah but what about security to keep the videos from getting out?" I questioned him. Worried that could be a flaw and all kinds of problems occur.

"Don't worry I'm not turning anything on until Ed checks it out, but I feel sure Ed would not have recommended this particular system if it wasn't safe," Bill assured me.

"Well you've done all you can Cucky, come on and let's eat a bite and tell me about your day," I grinned, "then I have something I want to show you."

While we ate Bill told me the customer he was working with earlier today, said the man told him Coach Bo Wilson had referred him. After spending time together, the man said he was interested and wanted Bill to work up some numbers for him and get back with him in a week.

"If I get that contract, we could do the storage building, hot tub and maybe we could still get you a new car," he smiled, "but right now I want to see what you have to show me."

I giggled, "Let's go in the bedroom and I'll show you."

Bill followed me in the bedroom anxious, excited to find out what I was up too. I went into the walk-in closet and got the bag I had hidden, then dumped the contents on the bed. Out spilled the package of the anal starter kit, two still in the package, and the smallest one bounced on the bed next to the bottle of lube that came with the kit.

"Oh my gawd," Bill exclaimed his eyes wide as he stared at the purple penis shaped butt plug, finally picking it up, "it looks like a small cock."

I giggled, "There were different kinds, but I figured if I'm going to eventually have a cock up my ass I might as well get one that looks like a real dick."

Bill grinned at me, "I bet this idea came from one of those erotic romance novels your always reading."

"Yes you're right, you know me too well," I giggled. "See this one here," as I took the small he was holding from him, "is 1.3 inches wide and 3.4 inches usable length, with a flat comfortable base for easy wearabililty. The medium one is 1.5 by 4.3 inches and the large one is 1.9 inches by 5.8 inches usable length."

"You don't plan on.....with...Karl...do...you," he stuttered.

"God no," I laughed, "I tried to get this small one in my ass and couldn't. I'm sure as hell not going to let Karl or anyone stick their cock in my butt until I'm prepared."

"Think maybe......you know.....I could....help you?" He murmured.

"Oh Cucky," I teased him, "you got to be the first in my pussy and mouth, don't you think maybe someone else should get my ass first?"

Frowning he mumbled, "It's your decision of course....but could I at least help you with the butt plugs."

Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him, "I plan on you being involved in many ways," I teased him, "I want you there the first time I take a real one up my ass."

"I wouldn't miss it," he gasped as he squeezed me tightly, "have you decided who is going to be the first to.... you know bust your anal cherry?"

Grinding my pelvis against his tented pants, "Not yet," I whispered in his ear, "it's going to be a surprise for you."

Squeezing my ass cheeks he growled, "Can I help you with the butt plug right now?"

"Not tonight Chucky," I chuckled, "it's late and we need to get to bed, and no fooling around tonight I have big plans tomorrow."

Next morning...

"Okay Cucky," I teased him as I stripped naked to shower, "shower with me and I'll relieve you of that boner."

"Thank God," he mumbled, "my nuts are killing me," quickly dropping his boxers and jumping in the shower with me.

"No, don't touch me," I giggled, "I want you to turn around with your back to me."

With his back to me I soaped up the loofah and pressed my tits against his back, then bathed his arms, chest and abdomen. He was moaning trying to reach his hands back and I threatened to stop if he didn't put his hands on the tile wall.

I quickly ran the soapy loofah over his hard dick and scrotum, making him groan loudly, then spent time on his thighs, then his scrotum again paying attention to each of his swollen testicles.

"Don't you dare cum Cucky," I murmured, as I used my other hand to stroke his cock slowly. "If you do you won't get to be there when I lose my anal cherry."

""Don't be cruel," he moaned and squirmed, "please...let me cum."

I chuckled loudly, "I first thought you were fixing to start singing that ole Elvis Presley song!"

Then I wrapped the soapy loofah around his throbbing member and pumped rapidly, while at the same time rolling his nuts around in my soapy hand. "Cum for me Cucky empty your nuts for me," I giggled.

"AARRRGGG shit, shit," he shouted as his body stiffened and he blasted 4 spurts of creamy cum on the tile wall, his knees almost buckling.

"Feel better now," as I continued to squeeze and pump his deflating member, and chuckled softly.

"Oh man," he groaned, " much better. Love you," he mumbled and turned around and kissed me.

"Okay, now get out and let me shower and you change the sheets on the bed," I giggled. "If I'm going to fuck a stranger I prefer clean sheets."

By 8 o'clock we were both dressed and drinking coffee when Ed showed up to check out the cameras. While having a cup of coffee with us I questioned him about his hook up and he just grinned.

"Gentlemen don't kiss and tell," he smiled, "I'll just say this, her and her husband want me to come back sometime. Now let's check out the cameras."

When he was done he had added a tiny camera in the ceiling and another on a picture frame on the night stand. Each had audio, night vision, and motion detection just like the phone charger. He showed us how you could record from each camera, take still pictures, and switch from one camera to another while watching.

"I've put the same app on your laptop as your phone. Once it's downloaded to your laptop you can cast the image or film to your television for better viewing. Plus I've added more security so you should be safe," he laughed, "as long as you don't lose your laptop and someone gets your password."

"What about adding more cameras, can we do that," I asked grinning at both Ed and Bill.

Ed chuckled, "As long as you're within WiFi range, you just need to name each camera so you know how to switch and control the right camera. Decide how many you need and we can get more."

By the time we had done all that and played with operating the cameras it was getting late. "Okay guys, let me fix us some lunch then you guys can go play golf," I chuckled, "I need to get ready for my 2 o'clock appointment."

"What about the butt plugs?" Bill asked, a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh, Chucky," I smiled, "be patient, maybe later tonight or tomorrow for sure," I teased him.

As soon as Ed and Bill left to play golf, or whatever the hell they were going to do, I rushed to freshen up and get ready for Karl. I slipped on a short thin floral sundress with spaghetti straps, no bra and a white thong, and wore a pair of three inch white heels with ankle straps. With my hair in a pony tail, perfumed up, nails painted red, a nice shade of red lipstick I was ready for my guest.

Right on time Karl showed up with a briefcase and large tube under his arm about 3 feet long. He was dressed in tan light weight slacks, button up blue dress shirt with a blue and gray tie, black loafers that matched his black belt.

"Wow," he whistled, when I opened the door to greet him, "you really dress up nice."

"Thanks," I smiled broadly eyeing him up and down, "you look handsome yourself, I hope you have some handsome plans for me today."

"Oh I have some plans for you," he grinned as he walked into the kitchen behind me, "I believe you'll like them."

I knew the red/pink short thin floral dress showed off my legs and ass, as I walked in front of him. "Have a seat, and show me what you got," I giggled, "I'm excited to see what you have for me."

Karl removed the plans from the round tube and spread them out on the kitchen table. The top drawing showed details of what the building would look like if you were looking at it from the patio on the back of the house. It was a perfect match for our style of home. Off the end of the building was a wooden deck that surrounded the hot tub on three sides, the fourth side had a concrete walkway to the pool.

The building itself was about a story and a half tall and had three skylights on the roof. The far left side had large double doors. the right side had a regular door with a window on each side of the door.

"The left side is your storage area. the extra height is to give you more room for storage. The right side is for your changing room, it has a half bath, shelves for storing towels or whatever, with a rod under the shelves to hang clothes, robes, etc.

There is also a door you can't see from this angle that leads out to the deck that surrounds the hot tub," he smiled, "but we have a small problem."

"Wow," I exclaimed, "you had me all excited, now you're scaring me," I frowned at him.

"Well the problem is Walter looked at it and said we would need an extra power panel to accommodate the electricity needed for the hot tub. You're looking at another 2 grand which puts us over the $16 grand limit. You need at least $18,000 or we need to cut back on the size of the building, like maybe make it one story but you will lose lots of area for storage."

"But I don't want to change anything," I pouted, "surely there's something we could work out."

"What did you have in mind," he smiled at me as he stood looking down at me.

"Perhaps I could do you a favor," I purred as I ran my hands up his firm chest, "you could then do me a favor and eat some of the cost......and I'll eat your cock."

"How would I explain that to my brother, that I took a $2000 cut on a job for a blow job," he smirked. "That's one expensive blow job!" he chuckled.

"It could be more than a blow job," I teased as I felt the tent in his pants and squeezed his dick.

"If I did that, you would have to work out a deal with Walter, or he would be really upset," he growled as he pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Hmmmm," I moaned into his mouth, my hands going around his neck while he gripped my ass cheeks and groaned.

Breaking the kiss I looked up at him, "I could make the same deal with Walter....if you think he would be interested," I cooed.

"Trust me he will be interested," he smirked, "I think we can agree to get it all done under budget....question is what about your husband?"

"Let me worry about that," I softly chuckled, "come with me," I told him in a sing song voice as I grabbed his tie and led him to the bedroom.

In the bedroom at the foot of the bed, I turned and started undoing his tie. His hands were on my hips and he smiled and said, "Give me my tie and turn around," he growled, "we will do things my way."

Handing him his tie I turned around and ground my ass against his groin on purpose, making him groan. He slid the straps of my dress down off my shoulders and unzipped my dress letting it gather on my hips, now I was naked the waist up. Pulling my arms behind my back he quickly tied my hands, then reached around and tugged on both my nipples as he kissed my neck making me moan.

Releasing my tits he turned me around and pushed me to my knees, "I intend to get my monies worth Mrs. Hunter," he growled as he stared down at me, quickly taking off his shirt.

His upper body was lean, muscled, tanned, a sprinkle of hair across his chest. His gray eyes filled with lust as he unbuckled his belt, kicked his loafers off, then dropped his pants and kicked them aside.

"Let's see what you can do with those lips of yours," his voice low and husky, as he dropped his boxers and his 7" erect penis hit me in the face.

""Nice cock," I grinned and leaned forward and kissed the head of his dick, "I've never seen one completely shaved, balls and all," I giggled.

With one hand in my pony tail the other around the base of his thick cock, he pumped it a few times and a drop of precum formed on the slit. Holding my head still he painted my lips with precum, then thrust inside my mouth.

"You talk a good game, now start sucking and show me how good," he chuckled and started jerking my head back and forth on his dick."

"Hmmmmmmm," I moaned as he bobbed my head up and down, my tongue licking his throbbing shaft enjoying the taste of musky salty precum. He was thick like Ed just not as long so I could easily take his dick even when he neared my throat. Moaning louder around his prick, he started thrusting into my mouth as he pulled my head down on his meaty shaft.

"Damn," he groaned, "if your pussy is as good as your mouth.....I may have gotten the better end of this deal," he chuckled softly, as he started face fucking me faster and going deeper.

"Gug...gug...gug...gaagg..gug....gug.gug," I mumbled around his cock as he kept hitting the back of my throat. I could feel his cock throbbing and expanding, and his nuts were hitting my chin when he bottomed out. His moaning and groaning made me horny, my panties were getting wet, saliva was dripping out the corners of my mouth and down on my tits.

"Fuck yes," he growled loudly as he thrust in my mouth, holding my head down on his shaft, my nose buried in his groin, his scrotum up against my chin. He stiffened, jerked and his cock spurted a huge load of baby batter down my throat, again and again.

"AAArrrrrrrggggg," he grunted loudly as he emptied his balls and drove his cock back and spurted one more time inside my mouth coating my tongue and teeth.

"Hmmmmm," I moaned, as I licked my lips and grinned at him, "I hope you're up for another round," I giggled.

"Woman," he groaned, "my wife's good but damn you're a helluva lot better," he laughed. "But in answer to your question I'm not done."

"Good untie my hands and I'll get us a beer," I told him as I licked my lips again, making him groan as he untied me.

Ed and Bill had played nine holes of golf, checking the app on Bill's phone from time to time. Valerie and Karl were still going over plans, but as they started to the 10th hole they saw Valerie leading Karl by the tie towards the bedroom. Fuck golf they both agreed and went to the club house and got a beer and found an isolated table to watch the live action on the phone.

Bill had a hard on watching Karl face fuck his wife, Ed just chuckled and enjoyed the show. When Valerie left to go get her and Karl a beer, Bill excused himself to go to the bathroom, telling Ed to get them more beer he would be right back.

Ed laughed and told him to go ahead and he would get the beers. He pulled out his phone and logged onto the app, Bill had agreed to let him have access to the account since I set it up for him. Val reminded him of his wife, she had changed his life too, he had closed himself off since his wife passed, until Val came along. If for no other reason he would look out for her and be her mentor.

Bill returned just as Valerie and Karl finished their beers.

BACK AT SPENCER COVE....

Swishing my mouth out with the last drop of my beer, Karl laughed, "Have you always been this sexually active," he asked as he chugged the last of his beer.

"Believe it or not, no I haven't," I giggled, not caring I was sitting here naked with a near stranger in my bed. "I finally realized I had missed out on a lot in my younger years and so I made myself a bucket list."

"I'm certainly happy to help you fill up that bucket," he grinned as he reached over and tugged on my right nipple, "or one of your other holes," his voice low and husky.

"My backdoor is off limits," I moaned from the tingle of him tugging on my sensitive nipple, "but there's still another hole you're welcome to explore."

Shoving me over on my back he tugged roughly on my right nipple as he licked and sucked my hard left bud. "I intend to explore all of you," he moaned as he switched from one nipple to the other to lick, suck, bite and tease.

'God yes," I moaned loudly, arching my back offering him my breasts to feast on, my fingers intertwined in his Sandy blonde hair.

Kissing his way down my body, he slipped his lean body between my thighs spreading me wide. When he reached my belly button, I groaned and tried to push him down toward my wet pussy, desperate for attention. "Please....eat me..." I pleaded, "I want...to feel....you inside me."

Giving in he lowered his mouth and sucked on my clit, making me squeal and writhe beneath him. Then I felt his finger push into my slick canal and searching for my g-spot and finding it.

"Oh, oh, oh.....yes......"I moaned while gripping his hair, "right...there....oh oh I........... cccuuummmmiiunnnggg," I murmured loudly, my legs wrapping around his head.

Just as my orgasm was cascaded through my body, Karl quickly moved up and lined his erect shaft and thrust his entire length balls deep inside my cunt.

"OH GAWD," I yelled, his cock filled me and I could feel it throb deep in my vagina and my core clenched down on it. "Fuck me.....fuck....me....hard..."I begged.

"Fuck your pussy feels good," he groaned as he nibbled on my earlobe, his hands playing with my nipples. With my arms and legs wrapped tightly around him we both lay there just enjoying the feel of our bodies connected.

Finally he started moving in and out, in and out, soon we were both in a good rhythm and moving as one body. "Hmmmmm," I moaned and dug my heels into the cheeks of his ass for leverage as we humped one another.

Letting go of my tits he ran his hands under me and gripped my shoulders holding me in place and started fucking me faster and faster. Every time he bottomed out he would wiggle and grind his hips hard against my groin making my clit send tingles all through my body.

"Yes, yes,......faster......harder.......fuck me.....fuck me.........."I moan clenching and unclenching around his thick member.

"OH Fuck.....AAAARRRGGGGG," he growled and I felt his cock swell and spew rope after rope of his man seed in my slick pussy.

"Fuck. fuck......ccccuuuummmmmiinnnggggg," I screamed his hot cum triggering my release.

We lay there wrapped together, my bodies both jerking as spasms after spasm ran through us. Breathing hard, and panting we clung to each other until our orgasms subsided.

"Wow," he groaned as he rolled off me and lay beside me, "I sure.... hope....I get to help you....out on your bucket list...again," he gasp out trying to still catch his breath.

"Just....so you know...." I panted catching my breath, "you still got game Mr. Muller," I chuckled softly.

"I hate to fuck and run," he laughed, "but I think I need to get out of here before my wife sends Walter looking for me."

"She's not aware of your extracurricular activities," I giggled.

"Let's just say I don't flaunt it in her face," he sighed sadly, "she doesn't want to have sex as often as I do, so I find other outlets."

"Sorry to hear that, I had reached that point and that led to where I'm at now. You might consider having a heart to heart talk with her. Just a suggestion," I replied sincerely.

"Thanks, so we're good," he grinned.

"More than good, let me know when you can get started on our project," I smiled as he dressed and left.

As soon as Karl left I texted Bill it was okay to come home and to pick up take-put on the way home.

TEXT: Cum home. haha. Pick up take-out. Hurry. Hungry and horny.

Bill: Cum already. Will pick up food. Love you!!!

Laughing I jumped in the shower and thought about Karl. What he did behind his wife's back wasn't my problem, but he seemed like a nice guy, was good in bed, I wondered what his wife's problem was. Surely he was able to make her cum with his mouth or dick, I sure as hell did. What's her problem?

Finishing my shower I slipped on thong panties and a v-neck night shirt that stopped just below the cheeks of my ass. Brushing out my hair I let it fall down my back and over my shoulders, just as I heard noise coming from the den.