All Comments on 'Spencer's Transformation'

by SirNoseDVoidOfFunk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

This wasn’t BDSM or a kink, it was just abuse and it’s clear you have no idea what being buried does to you: the asphyxiation is only part of the problem.

Excess weight doesn’t cut off circulation but it will cause a buildup of toxins in the body and when that weight is released, it will cause cardiac arrest. Not might. Not can. Will. WILL cause cardiac arrest. In other words, you killed him.

Hypothermia. The ground leeches heat from the body. Heat that can’t be replenished. The moisture from the ground combined with cool air will cause hypothermia. In short, you killed him.

I am not an expert; but these are things you would know if you did even a hint of research. Everything you’ve done is going to kill him. And here’s a woman that married a man she loved. She chose him out of all her potential suitors because she saw in him things she liked, she liked hanging out with him and spending time with him. But she hates him so much, she enjoys hurting him, abusing him, killing him and not even a hint of remorse of worry.

This isn’t a wife, this is a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As he was taking the shovel back to the Shed, he snapped. Turning around he caught her in the back of head with the flat side of the shovel. Knocking her Unconscious. Striping Her clothes off her, then Tying her between two trees. He sat quietly waiting for to come to. After she did and before she could say anything her gagged her. Ok you fucking bitch, now your my slave and he Proceeded to rape her a couple time, Including using her ass. Your right bitch the orgasms do feel more Explosive after be Denied so long. But I'd rather have them more Frequently, so I will from now on..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not enjoyable or sexy, just abuse.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08about 2 months ago

i think the criticism is a bit harsh. perhaps had this been categorized as non-con or reluctant it would have been more palatable. It was well written and nice and long, so kudos for that.

perroCastidadperroCastidadabout 2 months ago

I loved it, congratulations.

I hope you continue it... so I can know what Pansy's life will be like in the future.

SirNoseDVoidOfFunkSirNoseDVoidOfFunkabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you, perro.

No promises, but there might be enough going on during the UK tour with Cathexis for a follow up story. I have a series to finish first and a couple of other ideas to write up, though...

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P30 days ago

Pure hate from a bitch that also has her own kinks and failed to recognise that she is a lesbian who also lived a lie when she got married to a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous