All Comments on 'Spend a Day with SMOTP #08'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Explain pleasr

What does SMOTP stand for?

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
The meaning of SMOTP is...

...whatever you choose it to mean. It could be a name; Essemoh Teepee, an anagram, an acronym, a pseudonym or simply a symbol. Or it could be a formulae, an algorithm, or a phonetic incantation.

There have been several explanations over the years, some very flattering, others ... less so.

What does it matter? Just relax, breath and listen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I've enjoyed the hell out of this series. I may have listened to it more than once. Not gonna lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Has anyone ever told you that you sound just like Michael Caine? Your voice has a sensual sophistication with a slight gravely undertone just like his. My fantasies are running wild! 😍

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
I have been told that I sound like the Devil...

...and that once heard cannot be unheard. Which I quite like.

More Richard Burton, Anthony Hopkins or Michael Sheen than Michael Caine I think. The first three and I come from the same small town, Mr Caine is from London.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES