Spend a Day with SMOTP #16

Info
21:00: Date Night Pt. 2.
210 words
3.7k
1

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
713 Followers

This is a new series of audio experiences where you get to spend a very sensual day with me, Essemoh Teepee. You experience a new part of the day with me every week, starting with us waking up together just before we have to get up and finishing with a ‘Night Cap’ after a delicious date night dinner at a restaurant.

What shall we do with Our Day Together?

21:00: Date Night Pt. 2

The day is drawing to a close...

Spending a day with Me was always going to be something of an odyssey, a journey through sensuality from morning until night. How many times have we made love in that time? I believe I have lost count since waking you at 6am until this wonderful dinner date together. Of course nothing can happen in public, in a restaurant, in front of all the other patrons, now can it?

I'm sure I can think of something...

And there are still a few hours left in this day to enjoy to the full. The dinner date is half over and things are getting even more sultry. I find that sex and food are often interchangeable, one wonders what can be done in a public place with good quality produce...

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
713 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
One can't please everyone all the time...

...better to have a repertoire than be a 'one trick pony'...now there's a thought, Pony Play!

Or perhaps still something equine... but a trifle darker maybe...?

(Those more familiar with my work will know to what I refer)

You tell me what you want...and can take!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I was right, dinner was amazing. That waiter was cute, although a bit young. And now I get to play with your stick shift. What a great night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

Your older audios when you were dominant were much better tbh

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wedding Day The more she hated it, the more she wanted it.in Mind Control
Five More Minutes Bethany can resist hypnosis for five minutes, right?in Mind Control
Deja Vu Prof. takes control of co-ed thru the collective unconscious.in Mind Control
SMOTP NightCaller #01 Visit #1in Audio
So You're Listening In Public 01 Mmm you couldn't wait to get wet for me, could you...in Audio
More Stories