Spending the Day Together

Story Info
Spending the day together with Amber.
12.2k words
4.78
24.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugger13
Pugger13
53 Followers

This is a continuation of The Dinner Invitation. This story begins the morning of the next day.

SPENDING THE DAY TOGETHER

Have you ever had a dream where you swore it was real life? As if you were actually there? The smells, sounds, and colors were so real, that when you felt yourself awakening you tried as hard as you could to keep the dream going. And then when you inevitably lost the battle, you were disappointed because you wanted to experience how it ended.

Well, I'm having one of those right now. I'm dreaming about last night and the sexual adventure that I had with my neighbor Amber, while her husband was away on a golf outing with his college buddies, and her 2 young boys were at their grandparents for the weekend.

She had invited me over for dinner and drinks. The alcohol was flowing freely, and Amber was opening up to me about her marital problems, and how her husband is never around, and when he is, he doesn't give her or the kids any attention. The next thing I knew we were on her living room floor, fucking like rabbits.

Amber is breathtakingly beautiful with her shoulder-length, chestnut brown hair, her beautiful brown eyes, and full lips. Her breasts were about a C cup, and her ass had a little meat back there, that looked amazing when it was propped up in the air, when she was on all fours.

So, in this current dream, I'm lying in her living room the morning after our sexual escapades from the night before. The alcohol and physical exertion had overcome the both of us and we fell asleep, naked, on the plethora of oversized pillows on her living room floor in front of the fireplace, after making dinner plans for the following day.

My dream started with Amber waking up first and noticing my morning wood.

"Mm...I can't let that go to waste," she said to herself hungrily looking at my erection as she moved down between my legs to devour her breakfast.

She started licking the head of my cock as her right hand stroked the shaft. As my cock grew in her mouth, I began to lift my hips up, trying to get more of my cock in her. Amber worked her mouth and throat completely down my cock. She took her hand away and began to deep throat me again, like she did last night. She was on her hands and knees as she was now controlling my cock with only her mouth and throat. It felt so amazingly real. The sounds of her slurping and gagging on my cock, the texture of the pillows on my back and ass, the warmth and wetness of her mouth, the saliva dripping down on my hairless balls. I didn't want this dream to end.

I wrapped my hand in her ponytail and began to push her further and further down my cock until her nose was hitting my lower abdomen. I could feel the sensation of my orgasm building.

And that's when it happened. I could tell that I was being pulled out of dreamland and back into reality, and I didn't want this dream to end. Who would? I tried everything I could to stay asleep until this dream concluded. The disappointment that I mentioned above was becoming a reality just as the tingling in my balls was increasing.

But this time it was different. The disappointment never materialized because as I was being pulled from my sexual netherworld, I realized I was still feeling that familiar sensation of my orgasm building. I opened my eyes and looked down and could see the top of Amber's head, bobbing up and down. She was making those familiar gagging noises as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. Where I thought I had placed my hand on her head in the dream, I was actually pushing her down onto my hardened member here too. And the feeling in my balls was real, as I shot my load into Amber's hungry mouth and throat.

She moaned her delight as she looked up at me as she swallowed my load. After licking me clean, she smiled, and said, "Good morning!" with drops of cum on her chin.

I chuckled and answered, "I'll take 'Understatements of the Century for $100, Alex'."

She giggled. "Sorry," she said. "Your cock was hard, and I was thirsty. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind?" I asked with a confused tone in my voice. "What guy in their right mind doesn't want to be woken up like that?" as I wiped off her chin with my shirt.

She laughed, leaned in, and kissed me.

I moved my hand to her shaved pussy, and just as my fingers touched her outer lips, she broke the kiss and pulled back.

"Sorry, hon. She's a bit sore down there this morning after the pounding you gave her last night. I'm going to need to take a raincheck."

"Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" I asked with a sly grin.

She laughed and lightly slapped my shoulder, "If I knew it would stop at that, I'd let you. But you and I both know it won't stop with just a licking."

She was right. It wouldn't stop there. I could fuck her all day long. I was becoming addicted to her, as she confessed to being addicted to me last night.

"So, are we still on for dinner tonight?" she asked enthusiastically.

"I have a better idea," I answered. "What were your plans for the day before I suggested dinner?" I asked.

"Nothing that can't wait until later." Amber replied.

"Well...I was thinking...that instead of just going out for dinner, how about we make a day of it as well?" I asked.

Amber smiled, leaned in, and gave me a very sensuous kiss. "I like that idea a lot," she said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well...we got our cardio in last night," I said as we both chuckled. "I was going to head to the gym for a workout. Care to join me?"

"Love to," Amber said. "I haven't been to the gym in a while, and I could use a good workout. Besides, I can get a chance to see what you do to keep that fantastic body of yours in shape."

"Great!" I exclaimed. "I'll head home and make us breakfast while you change into your workout clothes. Then after the gym, we'll come back home, clean up, then head into town for whatever we feel like doing. No agenda."

"Sounds perfect," Amber replied.

I continued, "Regarding dinner. How does the Dinner Boat out at the lakeshore sound? Where we can watch the sunset on deck, then have dinner and dancing afterward. Unless you rather go someplace else."

"Mmmm...," Amber hummed. "I can't think of a better way to end a beautiful day," as she leaned in and gave me another kiss.

"Ok," I said as I jumped up, and began getting dressed. "You get your gym clothes on and head over when you're ready. I'll go start breakfast."

She agreed. We kissed goodbye and I headed for home.

The day seemed to be a lot less hot and humid than yesterday. At this time yesterday, it was already sweltering. I was glad that the weather was going to work out for us since our dinner was going to be on a boat with views of the sunset.

The first thing that I did when I got inside was freshen up from last night and get my workout gear on. I grabbed a pair of loose-fitting shorts and a T-shirt.

Once dressed, I made my way downstairs and began making Amber and I a nutritious and healthy, pre-workout breakfast. I just got the last of it finished when I heard a light tap on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled.

Amber walked in and even though I saw her completely naked a short time ago, her workout attire was making it difficult for me not to rip her clothes off and have a repeat performance of last night, right here in my kitchen.

She had on very tight, light gray, yoga pants that showed off her ample ass. The material was so tight and riding up her ass so far, that they looked more like a second skin. She had on a short, 3/4 length, black T-shirt that showed her tanned midsection. Her hair was still pulled back into a ponytail, with a black scrunchie with gray edging to match her outfit.

I just stood and stared at her as she walked in.

"Mmmm...everything smells delicious," she said.

I just continued to stare at her body.

"What?" she asked, looking at her clothes as if she had spilled something on them.

"Nothing," I said. "It's that you never cease to amaze me. I saw you completely naked last night, and I wouldn't think that seeing you with clothes on could get me as aroused; and here you are walking in here looking like that, and I just want to throw out what I made and have you for breakfast instead."

"OH!" she laughed. "Well, thank you for the compliment, kind sir," feigning a royal accent. "And as much as I'd love to take you up on that offer, I'm starving."

"Fair enough," I said dejectedly at her turn-down and motioned for her to sit as I served breakfast.

The meal was pretty good, if I do say so myself, and the conversation was light. Amber was in a much better mood than during last night's dinner when she had too much to drink and was complaining about her marital problems.

We finished breakfast, hopped in my SUV, and made our way to the gym. Amber admitted to me on the way that she hadn't lifted weights in a while and asked if I could train her. I suggested that she do my workout and that way, I could spot her and give advice when needed. She agreed.

We started out walking on the treadmill for a warm-up. We then spent roughly the next hour in the weight area working on every body part. I caught a few of the young bucks checking Amber out. But when they saw how she was hanging all over me between sets, they soon turned away in utter disbelief wondering how an old fart like me could get a gorgeous babe like her.

Our last exercise was lying leg-curls. I hopped on and showed Amber how to do the exercise, as I had done for the previous ones. When I finished my set, I set the weight for what I thought she could handle and allowed her to get on.

Amber laid face-down on the machine, hooked her heels under the pads and began to curl her feet towards her ass. She wasn't very strong in her hamstrings, a common trait with people who don't train regularly. She was lifting her ass off the bench as she curled her feet up. I lightened the load for her, but she was still lifting her ass up. I put my hand on the top of her butt to help keep it down. She turned her head and gave me a sly smile as she ground her ass into my hand. I took the hint.

I looked around and everyone was doing cardio and not near where we were located at the time. I positioned myself to block anyone's view from what I was doing, while I slid my hand down between the cheeks of her ass and began to rub her pussy and asshole.

"Does that hurt?" I asked, remembering how she wanted to take a raincheck.

"Mm...mm...its ok," she panted.

She stopped her lift but still moved her ass up to give me better access. Even though she stopped lifting, she was still breathing hard. She even let a light moan slip out.

Before she alerted everyone in the gym that she was cumming on my fingers, I asked if she wanted to continue this at home in the shower. She jumped off the machine, grabbed my hand and led me out.

Driving us home, I couldn't get there quick enough to get this horny mother of two in the shower. Why is it whenever you're in a hurry, you hit every red light possible? I decided to turn lemons into lemonade, and at every red light, I would reach my hand over and rub her clit with my thumb. She was extremely horny. She shifted her body, so her back was against the door, and she was facing me. She put her right foot on the dash and her left foot behind my seat as she scooched her pussy closer to me. This gave me a better angle to reach her crotch. I could see the dampness beginning to show on her yoga pants as I played with her wet pussy.

It seemed like forever, but I finally pulled into my garage and closed the garage door immediately to keep from the prying eyes of the other neighbors. As we walked inside, she attacked me. Her arms were around my neck and our mouths were in a tongue battle. I grabbed her ass as she ground her pussy into my thigh.

"Shower," she said muffled as we barely broke our kiss.

"Upstairs," I answered just as muffled.

We somehow made our way to the steps. I grabbed her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my midsection, and I carried Amber upstairs as our mouths and tongues remained locked together.

We made it to my bedroom and began undressing each other. I removed her shirt and her sexy sports bra and began to massage her voluptuous breasts. I leaned in and began to suck on one, and then the other as my hands moved to her ass and began to massage her globes. The saltiness of her perspiration from our workout hit my tongue as I fed on her massive tits.

Amber pulled off my shirt and her hands were rubbing up my chest and down my arms. I think she was trying to gauge the size and hardness of my muscles after that intense workout. Finally, her hands made their way to the waistband of my shorts, and she began to slide them down my legs. She broke our kiss to remove my shorts. My cock was at full attention. As she bent to push my shorts down past my knees, I felt the familiar warmth of her mouth around my cock as her head was bobbing up and down on it.

"Whoa! Slow down," I said, reluctantly breaking her oral grip on my cock. "Easy baby. That hole already got its treat this morning. Save some for the others."

She didn't say a word. She came back up, wrapped one arm around my neck, and began to kiss me deeply. She was a woman on a mission and there was a hunger in her eyes. Her other hand had replaced her mouth and was slowly stroking my cock to full hardness.

My hands moved to her ass and began to massage her cheeks through the tight fabric. My fingers made their way to her waistband. I broke our kiss and pulled my throbbing cock out of her hand as I knelt before her. I turned her around and slowly peeled the skin-tight, yoga pants over her firm, round cheeks and down her legs. She lifted one foot to allow me to slide them off, and then the other. Once her pants were off, she widened her stance for me, as I spread her ass and began to lick her pussy from behind. She bent over and rested her forearms on the bed to give me better access. My nose was buried in her ass and the musky aroma from her backdoor was intoxicating. I tongue fucked her pussy before moving up to give her asshole the same treatment. I was holding onto her ass cheeks as my tongue darted in and out of her puckered star. She began to thrust her ass back, trying to get more of my tongue in her taboo hole. I worked up extra saliva to put around her anal ring to use as a lubricant for my fingers. Once I felt that there was enough saliva, I inserted my forefinger into her tight ass.

"MMMMMMM...," she moaned as I inserted up to the first knuckle.

I pulled my digit out and re-entered her tight backdoor, trying to get as much as I could inside of her. I was able to get to the second knuckle.

"FUUUUCK!" she moaned even louder as she began to move her ass back onto my finger.

I pulled it out again and re-inserted my finger as she kept pushing back, and I was able to get up to the third knuckle inside her asshole.

"YES! YES! OH FUCK! THAT FEELS SOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD!" she screamed as she was fucking herself on my finger. I began to fuck her back as she began continued to moan and writhe on it.

"Baby?" Amber asked pantingly. "This feels... awesome... but I... really need... your cock... in my aching pussy."

I reluctantly pulled away from that marvelous ass, took her by the hand and led her to the master bathroom. I had a walk-in shower with a 20" rainfall waterfall shower system. I turned the water on and led this married mother of two inside.

As soon as the shower door closed, we were all over each other again. As the water was cascading down our tired muscles. We each took a handful of bodywash and began to wash each other with our bare hands, all the while we kept our tongue battle going.

Amber spent a lot of time cleaning my cock. She worked up a nice lather with the stroking she was doing with her hands. I was lathering up her tits, pussy, and ass just as much with mine.

Both of our intertwined bodies were lathered with soap as we were exploring each other. Her body slid up along the side of mine in the soapy layer.

My fingers made their way to her bald cunt. Even with water spraying us, I could tell the difference between the water's wetness and her pussy's; and Amber was wet.

"Still sore?" I asked concerned.

"I don't care. I need you inside me. NOW!" she answered.

I slowly stuck one finger in, and she moaned and began to move her hips onto my finger. I stuck a second finger in her, and she increased the pace of her gyrations. To her dismay, I pulled my fingers out of her love canal, grabbed her ass, and lifted her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around me and I lowered her slowly onto my raging hard on, trying not to hurt her. All the while still in our oral embrace.

We both moaned in each other's mouth as my hardened cock spread the walls of her warm, wet, pussy, as she slowly engulfed the length of me. Her arms were around my neck, her legs around my lower back and ass. My hands were squeezing her ass as I was moving her up and down on my cock as the water rained upon us. Amber began to moan louder. I leaned her against the wall and used it to help me hold her up. I broke our kiss and began to tongue her neck and ear. She unwrapped her legs from around me and spread them as I began to pump into her waiting pussy. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she was about to cum.

"Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Just like that!", her moans echoing off the shower stall.

She began biting my shoulder as her built-up orgasm was about to release all over my throbbing cock. I was about to cum as well.

She could feel my cock harden like a steel rod the same time as her pussy was tightening to release her own orgasm. She dug her nails into my upper back and shoulders as she came all over my cock. "AAAAAH. I'M CUUUUMMIIIING!" she screamed as I could feel the warm rush of her orgasm wash over my member, as my cock burst and sprayed the inside of her love canal with my own orgasm.

I just held her there, pinned against the wall, kissing her. We were still panting as we came down from our sexual high. I slowly let her down as my cock slid from her gaped pussy. We stood there and held each other and let the warm water soothe us from our workout in the gym, as well as the workout we just had in the shower.

After a few minutes, we finally made our way out of the shower, grabbed a couple of towels, and dried each other off.

Amber asked if I had anything for her to wear home as her workout clothes were sweaty and she didn't bring a change of clothes with her, since showering together wasn't in our daily game plan. I gave her a clean T-shirt and a pair of shorts for her to wear. They were too big for her, but she was just walking across the street. Amber packed up her clothes, gave me a kiss and told me that she'd be back in about a half an hour.

After Amber left, I began getting ready for our day in town. The forecast called for it to be sunny and warm, but not ungodly hot as it was yesterday. The light breeze helped with keeping the heat down to a comfortable level. I wanted to wear something light weight and comfortable in preparation for the summer day. I put on a light, mint green golf shirt and charcoal printed golf shorts. I grabbed my sandals since I rarely wear regular shoes during the warm summers and made my way downstairs to clean up the breakfast dishes as I waited for my lovely date to arrive.

I had just finished loading the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes when Amber walked in. Again, as I did earlier when she walked through my door in her workout attire, I was standing, staring at her beauty as she entered. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail again and tied with a yellow bow that matched her yellow sundress, which accentuated her tanned body. What little makeup she was wearing was flawless, especially her full, red lips.

Pugger13
Pugger13
53 Followers