Spending the Day Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really hope that you enjoy the little surprise I have for you," and she began to nibble on my earlobe and tongue my ear, as she casually and discreetly slid one of her hands down between us and massaged my cock.

She then brought her lips to mine and kissed me. Not the little peck that I was expecting. She slid her tongue into my mouth and moaned as she squeezed my hardening cock through my pants.

She broke the kiss and brought her mouth back to my ear and whispered, "God. I want you inside me," and returned her tongue to my mouth.

Just then I realized the downside that I mentioned earlier about having dinner on a boat. I don't know how I was going to make it through the rest of this cruise and the 45-minute drive back home afterward.

The song ended and another slow song followed. Amber whispered, "Take me back to the table."

As we made our way back to our booth, Amber leaned into me and cupped my ass with her hand. Our new drinks were waiting for us as we slid into our seats. Amber was like a second skin to me. The lighting was much dimmer in our booth, and she leaned in again and began to kiss me deeply. Her hand moved to my cock again and began to rub it. I decided to return the favor and began to slide my hand from her knee and up the inside of her thighs. She kept kissing me deeply. Instead of slapping my hand away, as she did earlier, she parted her legs granting my hand access to continue. Between the dimmed lighting and the location of the dinner table, the other patrons couldn't see that my fingers were climbing this sexy firecracker's legs. I'm sure they were "busy" themselves.

My hand had now reached the top of Amber's thigh-highs and my hand was now on her bare flesh. Her breathing shortened and became heavier as my hand was preparing to slide her panties aside to reach its destination. My hand kept moving up and up and I wasn't feeling any material. What I found instead was her sexually aroused, extremely wet, bald pussy.

Amber broke our kiss momentarily, and whispered, "Oops. I knew I forgot something," she giggled. "But that isn't your surprise," and she returned her mouth to mine.

I continued to move my hand up and I entered a finger into her waiting pussy. She was dripping. One of her hands was on the side of my face as she was kissing me, while the other was unzipping my pants and releasing my cock. I stuck a second finger inside of her, and Amber moaned into my mouth. I continued and stuck a third finger inside of her lubed cunt and she moaned louder, breaking our kiss. Luckily the music was loud enough to drown out her moans of pleasure. Her hand was masterfully stroking my rock-hard cock underneath the table.

I began to finger fuck Amber's sopping pussy with three fingers as she began to gyrate her hips on them. I resisted the urge to lift her up and set her on my throbbing cock. She was still moaning and panting into our kiss as my fingers fucked her. I then took my thumb and found her little nub and began to rub it as my fingers continued to slide in and out of her. She broke our kiss. Her eyes were closed, focusing on what was happening between her legs as she was biting her lower lip to help stifle her screams. I could smell her pussy now and I was debating on going under the table to finish her off orally. But figured even in the dim lighting, that would be way too obvious. Instead, I decided that I should try and be as discreet as possible.

Amber leaned back into me and laid her chin on my shoulder, putting her head between mine and the back of the booth so I could help block her reaction of her impending orgasm from the rest of the patrons. With her mouth now next to my ear, I could easily hear her trying to stifle her screams into a loud whisper. "Fuck baby. You're making me so wet. I'm going to cum. In front of all these strangers. You're going to make me cum in front of all these strangers! Fuck. I can't hold it in any longer, honey!", she whimpered as I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers. I could feel her orgasm wash over my hand. The musky aroma of her freshly fucked pussy was filling the entire booth and it was beginning to drive me crazy as she gyrated her hips against my hand that was giving her the pleasure.

Amber stopped rubbing my cock but kept her hand on it as she was coming down from the orgasm that I just gave her.

"Damn. Damn. Damn," was all she whispered, catching her breath. Once she had regained her faculties, she kissed me.

"Thank you, honey. I needed that." Then she noticed that her hand was still wrapped around my cock that now had drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip. She saw it too, leaned her head down, stuck out her tongue and licked it from my cock head.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry. I would love nothing more than to return the favor, and to suck you off right here, right now. But you must trust me. I want you to save as much of your cum for my little surprise later. I know it's hard," she realized the pun she just made, and gave me a wink and my cock another squeeze. "But if you could just wait until later, I promise you that it'll all be worth it."

She put my cock back into my pants, zipped me up, leaned in and gave me a kiss, and whispered, "Thank you for understanding."

Amber suggested getting some fresh air and I couldn't agree more. We made our way up to the deck again. The night was clear, and the stars were plenty. The temperature dropped a little, but it was still comfortable. I wrapped my sport coat around her and got her another glass of wine. I limited my drinking because of the long drive ahead of us.

About an hour later, we docked and exited the boat. Amber slid her arm inside of mine, leaning her head on my shoulder as we walked back to the car. Since we were one of the last to leave the boat, there were only a few other cars in the lot besides ours. They were nowhere near us, and we were away from the heavily lit portion of the lot.

I opened her door after we got there and helped her in. As she lifted her leg to get in, her dress scooted up just as it had before. But now that I knew there was nothing between her wet pussy and me, I grabbed her elbow and prevented her from getting into her seat. She had one foot in the car and the other still on the ground. Her legs were spread giving me unobstructed access to her pussy.

She turned and began to say, "Honey. What are...", she stopped as her eyes opened wide and then slowly closed as she felt my fingers return to rubbing her dampened pussy.

"Oh baby. Not again," she moaned as she began to writhe her hips against my hand.

"Nope. Not again," I repeated as I removed my fingers from her dripping cunt.

She thought I was teasing her and getting her back for torturing me all night. Instead, I grabbed her hips and lifted her up and laid her down on her seat with her head resting on the console. The lower half of her body was being supported by me, with the back of her thighs and knees resting on my shoulders. Her short dress was hiked up to just over her round ass cheeks, displaying the remainder of her legs, her bald cunt, and bare ass.

"What are you do...," she began to ask, when her question was answered.

I leaned in and began to lick her pussy. I could taste her cum from her earlier orgasm. I knew we didn't have as much time as we would normally have in private, so I dove right for her clit and began to suck on it. I stuck 3 fingers back into her and began to saw them in and out of her while I sucked on her sensitive button. Since she was already primed, it didn't take her long. She was bucking her lower back and the top of her bare ass off the seat as my tongue continued to suck on her little nub and my fingers moved in and out of her spread cunt with ease.

Since she didn't have to worry about other patrons hearing her, she didn't hold anything back when she came, "FUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed as she drenched me with another strong orgasm.

I licked her clean and put her back into her seat in the upright position. I buckled her in since she was still in the state of bliss and wasn't thinking straight. Her dress was still hiked up exposing her bare ass and pussy. I grabbed my gym towel that I forgot to take out of my car earlier and wiped my face off. I kissed her and went around to my side and drove us home.

I drove as fast as I could without being pulled over. I turned down our street and Amber said to me mockingly, "Want to come in for a nightcap?" knowing full well that this night wasn't over.

I pulled into her driveway and walked her to her door. I left the engine running. "Aren't you coming in?" she asked surprised.

"I am. But I think I'll take the car back to my house. How would that look if my vehicle was still here in the morning?" I explained.

"Oh. I hadn't thought of that. Good idea," she concurred.

I gave her a quick kiss and told her I'd be right back.

"I'll be upstairs ready and waiting," was her reply and she had that 'come-hither' look in her eye.

I pulled the SUV into my garage, went inside to rinse with some mouthwash, add a fresh dose of cologne, and made my way back across the street.

Amber's house was dark, as I entered, except for the faint glow from the bedroom lights emanating off the walls of the upstairs hallway. I closed the front door and locked it. I began to ascend the stairs anticipating what this beauty had in store for me tonight.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I looked down the hallway and saw that the light was coming from the last bedroom. I made my way down the hallway and entered the master bedroom. The lights were dimmed. It was a big bedroom with the master ensuite off to the left. There was a chair in the far corner. My sportscoat was draped over the back of it. A dresser and chest of drawers along two of the walls, and a nightstand on each side of the king-sized bed. In the middle of the bed was Amber on all fours, her tight dress stretched like a second skin across her bubble butt.

As I walked toward her on the bed, she began to twerk her ass at me. I grabbed the bottom of her dress with both hands and lifted it exposing her bare ass. What I saw next surprised the hell out of me.

Amber broke my trance when she said, "Like your surprise?"

Staring back at me was a silver butt plug buried deep inside of Amber's backdoor.

"I saw that little sex shop on our way back to the parking garage this afternoon, and I realized that you've been giving my ass a lot of attention lately. And since I've enjoyed it so much, I decided that I want you to be the first to fuck my ass," as she spread her butt cheeks for me.

I didn't think my cock could get any harder than it already was. It was straining to rip out of my pants and take the anal cherry from this married mother of two on her marital bed.

I leaned in and began to massage her ass cheeks. Occasionally I would let a finger slide between her cheeks and rub her pussy. She would gyrate her hips to try and catch my finger every time it got close to her lips.

I knelt behind her and began to lick her pussy as I gently played with her anal toy. As my tongue was flicking her clit, my hand was slowly sliding the plug out and then back into her waiting asshole. The purpose was to widen her asshole in preparation for my rapidly hardening cock.

Amber's moans were between pleasure from my licking and the discomfort the butt plug was giving her as I was widening her hole. She was moving her hips to try and satisfy both of her holes simultaneously.

I pulled away from her and stood up. Amber turned around to face me and began undoing my pants as I was unbuttoning my shirt. She got the belt undone ok but was fumbling with the button and zipper because my cock was so hard it was difficult for her to zip it over my bulge.

"Mmmm...I've been wanting this all night," she said as she pulled my pants down, leaned in and began licking the head on my throbbing member.

She let my pants drop around my ankles. I was able to maneuver taking my shoes off and step out from my pants while she was devouring my cock down her throat.

I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her throat as she began to gag on my cock. My balls began to tighten when she pulled away to my shock and disappointment.

"Not yet, baby,", she said almost apologetically.

Amber got off the bed, stood up, and began to kiss me deeply. Her hands were around my neck as mine found her ample ass and began playing with her butt plug again. Her breathing began to quicken as she lightly moaned into my mouth.

She helped me remove her dress as I moved forward and guided her back onto the bed. I was on top of her, still in our oral embrace. My cock was hard and ready, and it found her waiting pussy. I was able to slide it in without any assistance from either of our hands.

Amber broke our kiss with her audible moan, "OOOHHH, YEEESSSS!!!", as my length was fully encased by the warm walls of her wet pussy. She put her heals on my ass and was pushing my ass into her. I took that as a sign for me to fuck her harder. I picked up the pace and she began to moan louder and then suddenly it was like she was coming back to reality.

"Wait, honey. Wait. Stop, please!"

I looked at her and said, "Are you fucking kidding me? After what you put me through all night?" my frustration was turning to anger now. Afterall, there was only so much teasing that a guy could take.

"First, it was the blow job on the way out to dinner that you ended right before I was about to cum. Then the amazing hand job in the booth when you licked my pre-cum from my cock. Then just a few minutes ago when you were sucking me, and now this!"

Amber smiled and said calmly, "I know, and I'm sorry. But, please, let me explain," she started as I was glaring at her.

"Although fucking my ass was the surprise, I also have a favor to ask. As I mentioned earlier tonight, I want you to explode inside of me, but I want that explosion in my ass. I kept bringing you to the edge of cumming before stopping on purpose, so the amount will build up for later when I let you cum in my ass. I didn't want you to cum all night. This is my first anal experience, and I want as much of your cum as you can shoot into my ass as possible. I know it's been difficult for you honey. Believe me, it was just as difficult for me too. I didn't mean to put you through this torture. But as good as you feel in my pussy, I don't want you to go too far and cum there when I would prefer you fill my ass with it. I hope you understand."

My glare at her softened as I kissed her. "I'm sorry for blowing up. But you've been teasing me all day just by the way you dressed and looked. That black dress, the thigh highs, and then not wearing panties. I'm more surprised than you that I've lasted this long."

I got off the bed and moved to the foot of it, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her to me until her ass was just hanging over the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of her and began to slowly slide the butt plug out of her tight asshole.

"Careful, sweety," she pleaded.

I continued to gently slide the plug out of Amber's ass, and then slowly move it back in. As before, my intention was to stretch her asshole to accommodate my cock with as little pain as possible for her. I pulled it out to where the widest part of the plug was at her anal rim. I held it there for a few seconds, allowing her rim time to get accustomed to the stretching the plug was causing. I would then slide it back inside of her, stretching her anal canal. I repeated this for quite some time.

Amber began to pant between the mixed sensations of pleasure and pain.

I finally removed the plug completely from her ass and her tight hole had a little gape. I stuck my tongue inside it and lubed it for my penetration. I removed my tongue and slid a finger in slowly. I got to the first knuckle and Amber's pants turned to heavy sighs and light moans. I continued to push up to the second knuckle, and Amber's moans grew louder. I pushed on and got my forefinger inside her tight asshole up to the third, and final, knuckle.

"Oh my god!" she moaned.

I partially removed my finger and slowly fingered her virgin asshole. Amber was starting to enjoy the anal penetration I was providing as she started to move her hips and gyrate on my finger.

"I'm going to try 2 fingers," I warned. "Are you ok?"

Amber's eyes were closed. She just nodded.

I removed my finger and added another. The two fingers slowly entered her tight backdoor. When I finally got both fingers inside her tight rectum, she started moaning again.

"Holy shit! I don't know how I'm going to take your big cock. I feel completely full from only 2 fingers."

I slowly fucked her asshole with my two fingers. The more I finger fucked her, the more she got used to it and started to enjoy it as her moans changed from ones of pain to pleasure.

When I thought that she was ready, I stood up and climbed up on the bed. I leaned down and kissed her. "I'm going to go slow. You guide me when to stop to give your ass time to get used to being stretched, and when to continue. Ok?"

She reached her hand up behind my head and pulled me to her and gave me a long kiss.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered.

I grabbed a couple of pillows and wedged them under her ass giving me a straighter angle into her asshole.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked.

"In the nightstand. The girl at the store recommended it for the plug, well, and for you," she explained.

I grabbed the lube from the nightstand drawer and was about to coat my cock with it.

"Can I do it?" Amber asked.

"How in the hell can her husband not want to be with this?" I thought to myself.

I handed her the lube and knelt next to her on the bed. She leaned up, wrapped one hand around me, grabbed my ass, and pulled me in to give me one more deep throated suck. She put an ample amount of lube onto her hand and began to rub it all over my cock.

"I don't know if this is a good idea," I said. "I'm not sure how long I can last with you stroking my cock like this."

She laughed as she expertly coated my cock with a slippery covering.

When she was done, I grabbed a towel from the bathroom for her to dry her hands as she positioned herself back on the pillows and lifted her legs again and pulled her knees back with her hands. I took the lube and spread it all around her puckered brown hole and inside of it with my fingers. Then put a dollop of lube on the tip of my cock.

I placed the head of my cock at her anal opening and pressed it slowly inside her.

"How are you doing, honey?" I asked concerned.

"It's ok," she said gritting her teeth.

"Once the head gets past your sphincter, it'll be much better. The head is the widest part. Just try and relax your ass. It'll make it easier for me to slide in," I said encouragingly, trying to talk her through the process to ease her mind.

I continued to push and almost all my head was in. I stopped to let her get used to it.

Amber's eyes were closed. "I'm ok. Keep going," she said.

I continued to slowly push, and with the added lubrication, the head slid in and past the sphincter.

"FUCK!" she yelled.

"It's ok, baby," I said encouragingly. "That was the worst part. I'll just stay here until you tell me to proceed."

She nodded as she was panting, trying to get used to my thick cock in her virgin ass.

A few minutes later, she told me to give her some more.

I pushed and my cock started to slide into her ass deeper. I thought her pussy was tight last night. That was nothing compared to her asshole.

"Stop!" Amber commanded.

And I stopped pushing. About half of my cock was inside of her ass now.

After a few minutes, she said, "Ok. Give me more, baby."

I pushed again slowly and after a couple more minutes my entire cock was inside of her ass. Her asshole gripped my cock so tightly. Like a hand in glove.