Spending the Day Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel, baby?"

"How much more is there to go?" was all she cared about.

"That's it, honey. You've got all of me in your ass right now."

"Really?" She exclaimed, opening her eyes, and proud of her accomplishment. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Fuck! I feel so full."

"Good," I replied. "I'm going to slowly fuck your ass. Very slowly at first. I want you to still guide me when you want me to go faster and harder, or to slow down. Ok?"

She nodded. "Thank you, baby."

I began to pull out a little bit, and slowly reentered until my cock was completely inside of her again. I repeated this for quite a few strokes. I don't know how I didn't cum.

Amber then surprised me as she grabbed each of her ankles and brought them behind her head. I nearly came from the sight of this.

"You can go a little faster," she requested.

I obliged and began to pull my cock out further from her backdoor vice. Before too long, my cock was all the way out of her ass, except for the head. Every time I thrust back into her; she would let out a grunt. It sounded like a heavyweight boxing match.

"Ugh. Fuck, that...ugh... feels so goooood... ugh!" she grunted.

With her legs behind her head like this, I had no obstruction preventing me to go further up her asshole.

I noticed that she was beginning to enjoy my anal assault when she started fucking her ass back on my cock, matching my thrusts.

"Ugh, harder, ugh, baby!" she commanded as she grunted.

I took my finger and began to rub her clit as I inserted my thumb inside her pussy as I began to pick up the pace and power of my thrusts.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass, honey. Fuck your ass. Make me your anal whore too."

I started to pound this virgin's ass.

Her breathing became heavier and quicker. I could feel her pussy begin to tighten on my thumb as I finger fucked her pussy as my cock was railing in and out of her virgin ass.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm...I'm...I'm going to cum," she panted.

"OH!" "MY!" "GAAAAHHDDDDD!" she screamed as she came.

I kept pumping Amber's ass as her orgasm was subsiding. Soon, I started to feel that familiar tightening in my balls. "Me too!", I gasped as my cock hardened inside of Amber's virgin asshole.

"Fuck my ass, baby. Fill my virgin ass with your hot cum. That's it. Fuck your ass. Make me your anal whore!"

I picked up the pace and power as I felt the sensation from my balls fill my cock. I leaned forward and grabbed Amber's calves and leaned on them, pushing them down further into the mattress behind her ears as my hard cock pumped into her well-lubed ass.

"That's it. Fuck your ass. Give it to me Papi!" she said as she urged me to come.

I finally couldn't hold it back any longer. She was about to get what she wanted. My ass clenched as I arched my back and shot stream after stream of hot cum, that had been building all night, deep inside this mother of two's ass. I just kept pumping her ass and kept cumming and cumming. I didn't think I would ever stop, and I didn't want to. A night of Amber's teasing, bringing me to the brink of orgasm, just to turn me down had paid off for my little anal whore. She got what she wanted as I continued to empty my balls into this hot wife.

"YES! SO WARM! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR HOT CUM, DADDY!" she screamed as I filled her rectum with my pent-up seed.

Once I finally stopped cumming in Amber's ass, she brought her legs down as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was amazing. I'm glad that I saved it for someone like you."

"I should be thanking you," I said as I was still trying to catch my breath.

My softening cock slid out from her now gaping asshole. A stream of my warm cum soon followed and began to run down the crack of her ass.

I reached for the towel she used to clean her hands with from the lube, but she said, "Don't. Leave it. It feels so warm. I love feeling your seed ooze out of me."

I cleaned off my cock from the lube and laid down beside her on the bed, exhausted from the long day. Amber snuggled into me.

"I didn't know you were so flexible," I complimented her.

"I still got it!" she said triumphantly. "All those years of cheerleading in high school and college have paid off."

"Paid off for me too," I said between deep breaths as we both laughed at my joke.

"Thank you for a perfect day, baby," she whispered as she kissed me.

It was a long day, and it didn't take long before we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms for the 2nd night in a row.