Sperm Bank Artists Pt. 02

Story Info
Panty sniffer's submissive antics.
12.9k words
4.25
6.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers

The writer recommends that the reader is familiar with the first part of this story. 'Sperm Bank Artists'. All characters are beyond adult legal age, and the theme is male masturbatory humiliation at the hands of young female artists. The women artists collect ejaculate and use it for their artworks.

'Sperm Bank Artists. Part II: Olivia and Cath' coincides in time with the original 'Sperm Bank Artists' story and begins with a Friday night out with Olivia and Cath. In the original story, this is the Friday when Angelina offered Mark the permanent position of gallery technician. 'Sperm Bank Artists. Part II: Robin' continues from the moment when the original story 'Sperm Bank Artists' terminated.

Sperm Bank Artists. Part II. Olivia and Cath.

Olivia sat at a secluded table in a dimly lit corner of a city centre pub and waited for her friend Cath.

Cath arrived straight from her work at a posh photography gallery. Black suited her, a smart jacket and skirt with hose and gent's slip-on shoes. Her bob of straight, black, and shiny hair complimented her dark attire and contrasted with her crimson red lips, and fingernails.

Olivia rose to meet her friend and the two women, delighted to see each other, embraced, and kissed in front of the bar. Olivia ordered two large glasses of white wine, and the two women retreated to the privacy of the secluded table.

'Good news, Cath, Mark's passed the audition. He's got the job, they're keeping him on.'

'Wicked, Livvy, well done that man.' The two women raised their glasses and glanced them together.

'Well, let's hope he lasts a bit longer than the other guy, one minute he'd been appointed, and the next minute he was gone. What happened there, you never told me?'

Olivia tried to change the subject and asked Cath about her week at work.

'Same old stuff, it was hanging week, so Christine came in to help. As per usual, she fucked the artist bandy in the bogs but never mind that. Why did the other guy have to leave at such short notice, is there something you're not telling me, Livvy?'

'Guess what?' Olivia remained evasive.

'What?'

'Well, you know I told you about that guy at the clinic for erectile dysfunction, the one I cured despite the consultant's failure. He rang up last night. He has a mate with the same problem, and the guy's loaded, and it seems he has a thing for stockinged toes.'

Cath suspected that Olivia was leading her astray but conceded, 'Foot-jobs is your area of expertise is it, Love?'

'I've got lovely feet. Booked him in for a sesh at the BnB.'

'I didn't know I was in love with a call-girl. I agree with you about your tootsies, though.'

'Call-girl, no way. I'm not even going to touch him. I'm just going to put on a little show and encourage him to wank himself off. Not much different from Mark pulling on a pair of your knickers, and imagining you are there with him. The kinky imaginary mistress that persuades him to shoot-off into the crusty toe of her soiled pantyhose. Only that you are absent and I'll be present.'

'Only that, I don't elect to be in Mark's fantasies, even if I'm glad I am. Nor do I harvest his spunk. I'm okay with just machine washing it out of my knickers and hose and letting it go down the drain. Now, you were saying about the guy that was sacked,' Cath pressed her friend for details.

'Some clothing was ruined. Fabiana and Angelina were pissed off.'

'Come on, Love, tell me more, you mean he made a mess in the sisters' knickers? So Mark's future is sure to be in doubt. There's no way that he won't be messing with the sisters' bits and bobs. You know yourself what he's like. The other guy, what was his name, Rab, wasn't it?'

'Rab The Scab,' said Olivia.

'Come on, Love, tell me, what happened? Obviously, you two didn't get along.' Cath withdrew her warm, moist black stockinged foot from her gent's slip-on shoe. She began to toe-tease Olivia's ankles veiled in soft white nylon hose.

'He needs to be taught a lesson.'

'And?'

'Listen, Cath, the others don't know, I haven't told them all the details. I could have had him dismissed anyway, but as I said, he needs to be taught a lesson.'

'What kind of lesson?'

'Don't judge a book by its cover,' Olivia answered.

'What are you on about, Love? You can tell me. My lips are sealed, except of course, unless you should wish to part them for me?'

Olivia leant over the table and did just that and felt Cath's incisors nip the tip of her tongue.

Olivia planted her sexy little bum back on her chair and reached with her hand into Cath's skirt. She felt her friend's firm creamy thighs through her soft opaque pantyhose and stared into her lover's big brown eyes.

'Well, Sweetheart, if you promise not to tell. Fabby and Angelina won't be very happy with me if they know I squandered valuable resources. Even worse if they knew I turned off all the security cams to hide my crime.'

'I'm all ears and mum's the word, I promise. What on earth have you been up to?'

'When I first met The Scab, he asked me how I was. I told him someone had stolen the wicker basket from my bicycle. His reply was quite contentious. He said, 'So you're not a very happy bunny today. Don't you know It's like a jungle out there?'

'It didn't seem right to use the words 'jungle' and 'bunny' in the same mouthful. I ignored it at the time. He was always chewing a banana around me in a lewd manner. I didn't know the guy. He was either rude or stupid or both. He didn't endear himself to me, was he suggesting I sucked him off? Was he saying something about my ethnicity? I didn't feel very comfortable around him.'

'Sounds like a dick-head at the very least, not fit for the role of adjudication in a public space.'

'Well, that was exactly my feeling, but to begin with, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. It didn't help when I saw that he read the right-wing press every day. The final straw was after Bonny Night. He showed me a video on his phone of a cardboard mock-up of the Grenfell tower burning. Then I knew he had to go. I could have taken my complaint to the sisters, but I decided a mere dismissal was too good for him. So I hatched a plan to fuck him up good and proper.'

'I see where you're coming from, Livvy, where did they dredge him up?'

'He's a distant relative of the sisters. He used to be a forensic photographer with the police. One of Fabby's old school mates is now a WPC. It seems he was dismissed from the force when he was caught looking at internet porn during working hours. That was no problem for the sisters, so they decided to try him out.'

'There are times when we haven't an iota of sperm to play with, but recently it has been a time of plenty. We'd had a good harvest, and there was loads of ejaculate for our artworks. I set the bastard up,' Olivia revealed.

'Tell me everything about the entrapment, I'm enthralled, and I want all the juicy details.'

1

'Fill 'em up and I'll tell ya!' said Olivia draining off the rest of her wine and slipping her hand under Cath's skirt beneath the table. She pushed her glossy crimson fingernail into the warm, moist and engorged pudendum resting inside Cath's silky knickers and soft pantyhose.

Olivia waited and ran her finger under her nostrils and savoured the aroma of Cath's fragrant pussy.

Cath arrived back from the bar with an entire bottle of white wine. 'The barman said it has a lovely bouquet.' She sat and slipped her feet from her shoes and began to toe-tease the ankles and calves of Olivia. The women gazed at each other as Cath re-filled their glasses.

'I needed to make Fabby and Angelina livid with The Scab.'

'Well, go on, Livvy, tell me.'

'I used a syringe.'

'You used a syringe and- what is this pay as you go? For fuck's sake, tell me what you did?' said Cath leaning back in her chair and chuckling.

'I used a syringe to imitate the mess that guys make.'

Cath's eyes widened, she peered at her friend with a pregnant expression that demanded more.

'I wanted to make it appear that The Scab was responsible for ruining their stuff. The first opportunity arose when I overheard Angelina asking him if he could cover during the weekend because we were all going away.'

'I thought of using wallpaper paste in place of jism. When it dries, it has the same crusty quality as dried spunk. Whenever I have found curious stains in my lingerie, I have had a quick sniff, spunk has an unmistakable odour. I realised I would have to use the real thing. I also collected all of his pubes from the bogs,' Olivia related.

'What the fuck are you on about?' said Cath, her words breathless. Olivia's fingers crept between Cath's thighs and teased with a myriad of tender caresses. Her fingers reached the fleshy gates of Cath's expectant and engorged vulva, which purred behind her humid downy gussets.

'I have a freezer full of frozen jism, Cath, I defrosted some it and filled a couple of syringes. It was Friday evening, and Fabby and Angelina had already left in a taxi bound for the railway station. The Scab had finished for the day and had gone home. I went to the sisters quarters, and I kept thinking of Jackson Pollock.'

'Jackson fucking Pollock?' Cath asked for clarity and gasped as her friend's finger carried her hose behind the elastic leg band of her silky vintage bloomers.

'Well, when you wank a guy off, there are the drops of precum that drip from the tip, followed by pulses of spunk that drain their balls.'

'Yer, been there, done that, Love.'

'Let me finish, Sweetie. With that in mind, I went to Angelina's quarters, located her panty drawer, opened it and forced a few drops from the tip of the syringe. Like drops of precum dripping from the head of a cock on the brink, you understand?'

'Yer, been there, done that, Livvy.'

'Do you want to know or not? I pulsed some of the jism across her pristine, dainty panties in her knicker drawer. A single drop escaped from the nozzle and ran down the drawer front and, I left that convenient accident to catch the eye. I glued one of The Scabs pubes in a pair of the spunky panties and trapped them in the drawer to attract attention.'

'I lifted the lid from her laundry basket and rummaged through it until I had collected all her soiled lingerie and hose and moved it to the top of the basket.'

'I chose a pair of sheer panties that had been right at the bottom of the basket. The gusset was messy, even more so when I shot a load of jism over it then I placed them back on the top of the clothes in the basket and replaced the lid,' Olivia related.

'Imitating the mistakes that panty-boys make, Love.'

'Elementary my dear Catherine, I bet you've lost as many pairs of knickers as me you naughty girl.'

'Lost count.'

'Anyway, to continue. Then I went to Fabiana's room. The first drawer I opened was full of hose, Fabiana's loves her hose. I chose a couple of pairs of flesh-coloured pantyhose and a pair of tan stockings. Oh, yer, and a pair of brand new pure white pop socks still in their packet. Items that would best show spunky stains.'

'I tore the packet of pop socks open and pumped the syringe into several nylon toes to suggest some guy had shot them full of spunk. I trapped one of the soggy toes of a pop sock in the drawer and glued a pube to it for good measure. The black pube stuck out like a sore thumb.'

'I sifted through her laundry basket and found a pair of pink, ultra-delicate and transparent lacy floral mesh bikini panties and shot several jets of spunk over them. Feeling bold I left them on the floor next to the hamper and replaced the lid, job done, another pube down,' Olivia related and extracted her finger from the tangle of soggy underwear that she had forced into her friend's engorged labia. She licked the syrup from it as if it was a lollipop.

Cath was shuddering in her seat.

'You on one? I've hardly touched you.'

You didn't need to Livvy, I've been thinking about you all day.'

Cath slumped into her seat. A minute passed before Cath broke her silence,

'So do you think the sisters fell for it?'

'Well, I think so, and stage two was a mere squirt away. I knew the sisters were committed to their friend's wedding celebrations the following weekend and would be away until Monday. I said to the sisters I would be away that Saturday too, we spent it together, don't tell me you don't remember?'

'Still, haven't finished the chocolates.'

'Save me one, Sweetheart. Anyway, the sisters would know that The Scab would be spending time in the School House alone. After The Scab had gone home, I went back and did my dirty deed.'

'Oh, so that's why you had to leave early. 'Off to do the laundry', you said. Now I understand why you left me in such a state. Off to do the laundry indeed,' Cath recollected.

'I didn't lie, I did do the laundry, in a manner of speaking, not mine but the sisters. I messed up Angelina's ped socks, both cups of her bra that matched the expensive knickers that I'd already hit on. I took her favourite red dress from the wardrobe and pulsed two ribbons of jizz up the front of it and trapped a tad of the material in the door. Tarred and feathered, I left three black pubes in the mess.'

'There was a very expensive pink silk slip in Fabiana's wardrobe, I pulsed a ribbon or two right where it would hang on her pierced little nippies. I shot the rest of the spunk into the toes of a pair of her dance tights, those I knew she would look for the following Monday.'

'Fabby was in a black mood when I appeared that Monday morning and instead of doing her usual barre work in the hall I saw her in the courtyard wearing her Doc. Martens. She had sprayed a picture of a bloody cock and balls seemingly torn from their moorings on one of the walls.'

Cath's nylon toes had crept beyond the welts of Olivia's stockings, under her suspender straps and were now interrogating her vulva.

'You're wearing stockings.'

'I'm wearing stockings for you, Sweetie, I know how much you like them and guess what? White silky vintage knickers just like yours. Listen, Cath, you're going to make a fool out of me if we stay here any longer, what do you say if we drink up and go back to yours?'

'Suits me, Livvy.'

*

In Cath's room and with the two women naked in bed, Olivia rested her head between her lover's generous mammaries while she finished her story.

'That same Monday I went to see Angelina in her office. I went with a bundle of my hose and panties that I had been drying on the radiator. I had doctored the lot some hours before, and I happened to be on the blob. Tears were easy to enlist as I peeled away each crusty article from the bundle before Angelina. I told her I couldn't stand any more, I had tried to keep quiet over the previous weeks, but enough was enough. Rab The Scab was fucking with my knickers as well as my mind.'

Olivia's head rolled as Cath's magnificent bosoms heaved in response to her lover's busy little digits inside her pussy. Cath moaned and bleated as she listened to the details of her friend's narration.

'And?' said Cath now a little more composed. She planted a kiss onto the crown of Livvy's glossy ebony mane and enjoyed the delicate scent of the lanolin that infused it.

'Well, I told her about The Scab's lewd behaviour. Angelina opened the office door and screamed for Fabiana, the sound penetrated the whole building. Her macho male moodiness often turns me on, but I had never seen the like of her before. She frightened me, she was livid and soon her sister, often dubious of Angelina's moods, had joined us. Fabiana realised something extraordinary was amiss.'

'Tell me every detail about what the sisters decided,' said Cath while her nose sampled the waxy fragrance of her lover's crown of curly tresses.

'Well, the sister's had already discussed the recent events.'

'Fabby said that she loved spunk, but there were a time, a place and a sentiment and that she'd kill the bastard. Angelina remarked that only if she didn't get to The Scab first.'

'The spliff between Angelina's lips was visibly shortening by the second as she paced around her office in a rage and it was then that I requested that they leave The Scab to me.'

'And then what?'

'I recollected a line from Gene Hackman in the film Mississipi Burning, 'We'll do it my way, with my people', that's what I said to the sisters. We'll do it my way, with my people,' Olivia added.

The girls squealed and squirmed, bleated and moaned, licked fingers, poked tongues and perspired profusely. They were almost asleep when Olivia prised herself from her lover's arms and stepped from their tortured bed. She picked up both pairs of their discarded silky vintage bloomers, odorous, stained and damp and went to the bathroom. There she dropped them down by the side of the shower cubicle before she pissed noisily into the toilet pan.

'That's him sorted then,' said Olivia clambering back into bed.

'What you on about?'

'Mark has something to celebrate too!' said Olivia shifting her head to indicate the room next door not knowing if Mark was there or not.

'What you on about?' said Cath as she nodded off.

*

Olivia awoke first the following morning cocooned in Cath's arms and shuddered with giggles which disturbed her partner's slumber.

'What you on now?'

'Hang on, I need a wee,' said Olivia and returned with a joyous, gappy grin on her face intent on spilling the beans.

'Listen, you hear what I hear- shush- listen- his bed is grinding on its springs and guess what?'

'Pay as you go?' said Cath.

'He's only gone and had our stinky knickers away the mucky sod. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Wonder if he can tell the difference between us?'

'What? You mean whether he prefers the fragrance of my fanny or yours, Livvy. Hard to say, I hope that he prefers mine. On the other hand, I know where he's coming from if he preferred the fragrant nuances of your lovely puss, Love.'

'I wish we could see him, I'm sure I can hear him grunting.'

'Use your imagination, Livvy.'

Olivia was back on her feet and pushed the window open, she turned at the waist and with a finger in front of her lips gestured that Cath should join her.

'Bingo, oh wowee, oh wow, oh yes, yes go for it, you dirty lad. Love periscopes, you know how periscopes work, Cath? You must take a peek at this.'

'Periscopes. It's a bit early, isn't it?' Cath said softly.

'Done this before with my bedroom window at my parent's place. My elder brother was always having my teeny panties away when we still lived with mam and dad. Best days of my life with my classmates when I hosted my pyjama parties during the school hols. My classmates couldn't get enough of peeking at my brother sniffing my knickers and tugging at his big black cock. They would stare glassy-eyed and drool.'

'It was mad in the end, they used to leave their knickers in the bathroom hoping he'd borrow them and make a mess in them. They even bet on it, huddled by the window in my room waiting to see who's knickers he sniffed and whose gusset he spunked. It was the big thing in my class all year, loads of money changed hands, I didn't get a cent. Come on, you're gonna love this, bring your phone with you,' Olivia urged Cath in a whisper.

'What Livvie? So it's raining in Edinburgh, wow, big deal.'

Olivia pulled on the handle of the window, adjusting its position.

'Suit yourself, Cath, anyway for your information he's wearing my knickers, and yours are wrapped around his big fat shaft.'

Cath continued looking, and as she adjusted her position, she grabbed Olivia and gasped,

'Oh Lordy me, Livvy, oh Lordy fucking me, now that is a sight for sore eyes, you clever little bunny, the dirty little bugger.' She pointed her phone at the events unfolding before her and focused in with telephoto and started to record the show.

wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers