Sperm Bank Artists Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Show me, sniff it, I want to hear you sniff, Robin, sniff.'

Olivia held the open pump over Robin's nostrils until he was well dosed with her leathery foot aroma. She stuffed his shaft into her pump and sprung the elastic cuff back around his balls. Robin flinched and yelped in agony.

'Look at you, Robin. Did you ever think you would witness such a sight? A naughty ebony-skinned schoolgirl in little white cotton ankle socks forcing your cock into her shoe. Well, I never, I think your cock is loving it, Robin,' Olivia commented.

Robin groaned.

'So, Robin, about our fourteen-day plan. You need to visit every fortnight and make a donation, we need your goo. We have to evaluate your output, you have to produce a certain minimum. Olivia and I are going to coax you to a thorough evacuation of your bollocks and check your worth.'

Robin couldn't believe what he was hearing and felt sure that any moment he would wake up from this dream in a sweat with a soggy fly in his pyjamas.

'I want you to strip and bend over the desk. I am obliged to show you what happens to pervs that behave like naughty schoolboys secretly sniffing dirty knickers stolen from their superiors.' Fabiana explained.

Robin followed Fabiana's directions without complaint. He flinched when he felt the first lash of Fabiana's cane to his bare buttocks. The second lash made him tearful. The third made him plead for clemency.

'Does Robin want something to make it better, does he? Asking us for mercy is he?' said Fabiana. It was a routine, Fabiana and Olivia had practised before. 'Mercy' was code for forcing a guy into panties. After all, a soft pair of women's knickers stretched over the backside killed the sting of the cane. Olivia opened her satchel in anticipation.

'What you think of my sister?'

Robin replied with caution, 'Fabiana, you know, Angelina is a beautiful and sexy and talented young woman.'

'Beautiful and sexy, eh, so why sniff my stinky knickers and not those of my sis?'

Robin simply was not versed in talking about the dirty things he did and the motivations behind them. When he was alone, he just needed to come in the most exciting way he could. It was knickers that did it for him. He couldn't say any of that and instead merely replied,

'Your room was the nearest, Fabiana.'

Fabiana's blood boiled, she snatched the satchel from Olivia and reached inside and took out a pair of black panties.

'Sis sent you these,' Fabiana snarled. She unfurled the panties and showed Robin the state of the gusset. A substantial swirling smudge of salty crystals was all that remained of what must have been quite a gush of cooze. Its disposition was likely encouraged and painted by the application of rummaging little fingers. It must have soaked the entire gusset and crotch of the stretchy bikini knickers.

'Go on, go one farther, launder them for her,' Fabiana snapped. She dragged the soggy toes of her hose from between his lips and ordered Robin to stick out his tongue. She wiped her sister's panty gusset down the length of it and watched the cooze hydrate and become tacky on his taste buds. Then Fabby fed him the panty gusset and sneered,

'Suck my sister's sticky stinkies you panty perving puppy. Fucking spotless now, munch her crud and suck them dry.'

Robin munched away at Angelina's panties with a clear view of himself leant over the desk on the screen in front of him.

Angelina watched the spectacle from her office and held her stomach as she tried to control her hysterical laughter.

Robin made to take his pump encased shaft in his hand, but Fabiana swung her stiletto pushing his hand away before he had hold of the package and growled,

'Don't you even fucking think about it Robin or I'll chop it off. It's not your cock tonight it belongs to us. If you're going to make a mess, it will be us that coax it from you, maybe. Depends whether you're a good boy or not. Don't even fucking think about it. We'll let you know when you can touch it. Say Cheese.'

Fabiana made dozens of close-up photos of Robin as he munched on Angelina's gusset stuck in his mouth.

'How's it going, Robin,?' Fabiana requested after some minutes. She ripped her sister's panties from Robin's mouth and then scolded him for failing to do the task properly. She arranged the garment to expose more of the crud and then shoved the gusset back into Robin's mouth.

'Munch and suck,' Fabiana demanded. 'Free him up, Livvy, he's done with leather. I think he's ready for some soft, downy gusset nesting those balls of his.'

Olivia struggled to remove her pump from Robin's bloated cock. The cocktail of musky feminine fragrance and rich, creamy cooze had made his balls swell and his shaft rigid. Olivia inspected the toe lining and found it moist, she alerted Fabiana.

Olivia's phone sounded in her pocket. With a moment to spare, she saw that Cath had messaged her. She'd check it out in detail later but for the moment texted,

'Get back later, hands a bit full at the mo. X.'

Fabiana inspected her sister's panty gusset again. Stretching the garment between the fingers of both hands she declared,

'Nice and clean, well done, good doggy, good boy.' Handing them to him, she continued, 'Go on wear them. Put my sister's fucking knickers on. You didn't have a chance before, her room being so distant and all.'

Robin obeyed and stepped into Angelina's stretchy, black panties and pulled them around his balls. He showed no sign of complaint and Fabiana noticed that it was apparent he had longed to have his cock and balls in her sister's naughty knickers.

'Six of the best they say, then I owe you three,' said Fabiana. She administered the cane across his pantied buttocks. This time he hardly flinched. Both women were amazed to see that with each lash of the cane Robin's cock just got stiffer. Fabiana told him to return to his chair.

Olivia removed her socks and tartan pantyhose and revealed her glossy red toenails. She sculpted her tartan hose into a little cap with the legs bundled and knotted to make little bunny ears. This she popped onto Robin's scalp and unfurled the waistband. Robin's eyes peeked out just below it.

Both women stood at his shoulders, the three of them facing the screen when Fabiana said, 'Look at you Robin, you sad, little, tartan bunny boy,'

'Sit up straight we want to be able to see you, don't let that fall,' said Olivia. She placed one of her pumps on his head and took her white ankle sock and pushed the toe between his lips. His shaft was sleeved with the other soft little sock, his balls cosy inside the heel. Olivia arranged the ornate lacy cuff carefully to frame the lower extreme of his bulging testicles. She pinged the elastic waistband of Angelina's knickers back over his balls against the base of his erect shaft and caused Robin to grimace in pain.

'You look so silly, Robin, just look at you,' Olivia taunted. The two women stood at either side of his chair, Robin saw Olivia and Fabiana on the big screen beaming with pride at all their handiwork.

Fabiana answered her phone when she saw it was Dorene calling her. 'Hi Fabby, I was trying to get hold of Ange, is everything okay?'

'Well she's up to her eyeballs in it right now, probably turned her phone off. All's fine,' Fabiana replied.

Dorene explained that she was calling from Bournemouth. She was attending a Hen party with mates, and they were all missing Angelina, and that she was also looking for some advice.

'Well a bit busy right now but is it anything I could help you with?' Fabiana asked. 'A male stripper and you want to know if there's an easy way to tether his cock and balls. Funny you should mention it, Dorene. Perfect timing, in fact.'

'Depends on what reaction you're looking for, whether you have his balls shaved or not, on the type of hose you use.'

'It's about the feel and texture. Forty denier nylon and shaved testicles are relatively kind. Eight denier nylon and hairy bollocks is cruel. Well, the finer nylon cuts deeper into the flesh. Pubes that get in the way of bindings are torn painfully from their roots,' Fabiana explained to Dorene.

Olivia decided to keep Robin on the edge while Fabiana was busy with Dorene. Talking dirty would suit the task in hand.

'Robin, pretend you've just found these soft, sheer, white panties that I'm wearing right now, imagine that they are all gooey, and imagine you're sniffing them. Let's pretend I just dropped them around my ankles after a late night of raving. They're fanny-fresh and fragrant, a bit pissy, a bit pussy, a bit pongy and sweaty. I've discarded them, and I'm in the shower, and you have found them and have a mere five minutes to make the most of them. Jerk your cock for me, Robin like you only had those short five minutes to fill them with your goo. Come on, dirty boy wank it for me you panty pinching pervert.'

'Just a mo,' Fabiana said to Dorene and then turning to Robin. 'Is that the best you can do with a schoolgirl's salty scanties? 'You heard the woman, go on wank it, we want to see how silly you'll look. Jerking-off wearing my sister's stinky knickers, your daft nylon cap and with that dainty schoolgirl sock hanging from your mouth. Show us what you do when you're home alone, choke it.'

Dorene heard all and had to ask Fabiana what they were up to.

'Counselling for a member of the board.'

Robin's eyeballs were popping from their sockets as he gazed between Olivia's fabulous, firm, ebony thighs and tugged on his cock. Olivia reached down into her satchel and stared at Robin. She arranged a tiny polystyrene vial, white latex gloves and a glass screw-top jar and pipette on the desk beside her. Robin's attention was drawn to the fact that Olivia eyed up his aching balls and licked her generous crimson red lips.

'Yes, Dorene you're correct that's exactly the case. That's why your call is so timely. Yes, he has got hairy balls, grey hairy balls. He's been so, so naughty snorting scanties that we're leaving him unshaved, he deserves a bit of pain.'

Subjected to gossip among the gallery's peers horrified Robin. When he heard Dorene's peel of laughter on the other end of the line, he wished the floor would swallow him up.

'He's moving on nicely,' said Fabiana to Dorene. She had noticed the tell-tale signs in the tip of Olivia's cotton ankle sock soaked with pre-cum. Fabiana tugged the opaque, flesh-toned pantyhose from her blouse collar, and she stretched the liberated garment between her fully outstretched arms.

'I'm letting him off lightly. Forty deniers, opaque, flesh-toned pantyhose, soft and stretchy. Too full of snags to wear but perfect for kinky fetishistic faggot fun,' Fabiana told Dorene.

'I'm tethering his tackle with a single leg of a complete pair of pantyhose. The principle is the same if you use a single stocking instead. So I'm stretching the garment from panty to toes. Giving it a good strong pull.'

'Now I'm standing in front of Robin and his big erection. I'm just going to pull sis' knicks out the way and expose his balls from Livvy's cotton heel. Now, centre a leg on top of his shaft, right at its root against his gut. Keep it stretched taught. I'll have to put you on speakerphone, I need two hands for this.'

'Now, stretch one end of the stocking down and wrap one of his balls tightly and hold the nylon under tension beneath it. Are you with me, Cool? Then you do the same with the other end, wrap it tightly around the other ball. The key to this part is to cause them some pain, that's when you know you've pulled it tight enough. So stop when they moan, okay.' Then you tie a knot beneath his balls to constrict his shaft. Then you need to plait the free ends several times.

Dorene heard Fabiana counting. 'One, two, three, four, his balls are pretty big, some guys only need a couple of twists. No, not kidding that's for real all depends on how big their balls are. Robin's are a decent size. Four twists of a good substantial forty denier weave like this one are just right. It will locate the two free strands of nylon precisely at the top of the cleavage between his sacs.'

'Pinch the skin of his ball bag and drag his testicle away from his groin towards you. Wrap the nylon straps tightly over the top of each ball, again keep stretching the strap until they moan. Tie the two ends under his bollocks, a double knot is best. That's the simplest way to do it. Now his balls are completely separated and the passage of his mess intense and excruciating as it attempts to pulse from his constricted urethra.'

Robin groaned.

'Okay, Dorene, hope that helps, and you can put it to good use. Well, anyway, speak soon and don't forget nice and tight now. What's that- yer, okay you can do that, but be quick'.

Fabiana held her mobile to Robin's ear. It was difficult for him to hear Dorene's words. She seemed to be surrounded by a cacophony of women shouting and jeering and clapping and cheering. He was mortified because he thought Dorene had said,

'We can't wait to see some of the pervy pictures of you in the sisters' naughty knickers, Robin and don't forget now, every last drop and an extra one just for us horny hens.'

Fabiana put her phone down. She prodded at Robin's turgid and tethered sacs. Soon they sat neatly once again in the soft cotton weave of the heel of Olivia's sock. She stretched the waistband in front of Robin's cock and balls and peered into his eyes. She kept him in suspense before letting go of her sister's knicker elastic. The agony caused when it flew back into his privates was just what Robin deserved, she thought.

Robin groaned.

'That should slow you down a bit, Robin,' said Fabiana. 'Give us a chance to summon up a bit more goo. When did you last have a wank, Robin?'

Robin had other things on his mind. 'Please don't send pictures of me to Dorene.'

'A wank Robin, when did you last toss yourself off?'

'Pretty please, don't share my photos with that Dorene, they might end up anywhere.'

'Fucking watch my fucking lips. What fucking time did you last fucking have your last fucking wank, Robin, for the last fucking time or I'll stick you on Instagram this fucking minute.'

The dialogue was interrupted when another ring tone sounded in the library.

'It's coming from his trousers,' Olivia noticed. 'Shall we get it and see who it is?'

'Good idea Livvy,'

'It's Francis, who's Francis, Robin?' Olivia asked, and when he failed to reply, Fabiana spoke for him.

'Francis Brown, he's been going out with her for ages. I think you should talk to her, don't you, Robin? She's probably worried about you.'

Robin shook his head. His haunted eyes beneath his silly nylon cap showed desperation. Fabiana accepted the call. She held Robin's phone up to his face and took hold of his cotton-covered balls through her sister's panties and twisted them. Despite the agony, Robin had to remain quiet. The pain showed as his face crumpled. Olivia's sock fell from his mouth into his lap. Her pump on his head almost rolled off his silly, tartan nylon cap.

The women listened to Francis. 'I know where you are Robin, any excuse, any excuse to be with those sisters. Isn't it time you grew up and stopped letching them. They want nothing from you, Robin. Robin, are you there? Robin, can you hear me?'

Olivia's legs remained over the arms of her chair and she dipped her fingers into her dainty panties. She was fingering her clit while she rotated her tongue around her lips for Robin's benefit. She took her glistening fingers from her slit and showed Robin just how wet they were. One by one, she popped them into her mouth and slurped her juices from them.

When Fabiana released Robin's balls from her grip, he broke his silence. 'We're working on gallery policy if you must know- yes, I'll be home later on, see you then, Sweetheart, love you,' said Robin.

A moment before she cut the call Fabiana raised her voice and said, 'So, Robin, when did you last toss yourself off, beat it, shoot your stuff, make your mess, pull your pud, choke your chicken, grease the pan, lose your load. Put me in the picture, Robin, I know that's what you like to do, when did you last have a wank, Robin? We need to know.

'When I awoke, about eight this morning,' Robin answered, praying that his girlfriend hadn't heard Fabiana's questions.

'Who were you fantasising about? Did they dress you up in girly panties? Did they threaten to send your pervy pics to their girlfriends?' taunted Fabiana. 'Does Francis put you in her little nikkies. No, I think not. I bet she doesn't know anything about your pervy ways does she, Robin?' You don't put her in the picture, do you, no you like to think about my sister and I, don't you, Robin?

Robin didn't reply.

'Cat got your tongue, well, in that case, might as well put it to another use,' Fabiana declared. His balls were dragged upward as Fabiana retrieved the rest of the pantyhose tethered around them. She brought the gusset up to his mouth while Robin suffered the agony in silence.

Olivia watched Fabiana wrap the second leg of the pantyhose around Robin's neck. She tied it to itself under his chin so that his nose was reunited with the pungent gusset. The pungent gusset that Fabiana had earlier sported as a bizarre cravat.

'Open wide.' Fabiana used her index finger to prod her salty gusset between Robin's lips. 'Same as before laundry-boy, munch and suck. Spotless now, eh?'

Fabiana stepped back to admire her handiwork. Robin's tethers caused his head to fall. He looked deranged. His brain was wrecked, distorted and disabled by the volatile discharges of young women. From his daft tartan cap and little nylon bunny ears down to his cotton cocooned shaft and Angelina's tight knickers, he looked silly and pathetic.

'I'll let you know the next time I want you to mess with my intimate bits and girly bobs, Robin.' Fabiana was interrupted when her phone diverted her attention.

'It's a text for you from Dorene, Robin, read it out loud so we can all enjoy it.'

Robin began to read, 'Hi Robert, whatever your name is, you are such a picture I couldn't resist sharing it with the other girls. We are out on the razz in Bournemouth for a Hen-do, and everyone here is in raptures about you. Thank you so much it has really made our evening. Who cares about the wedding photos!'

Robin started grunting through the salty gusset, tears began rolling down his cheeks.

'Did-dums, did-dums,' said Fabiana and burst into a fit of giggles. She strode across the floor and slapped her thighs beneath the twin welts of her tan nylons.

'Relax, Robby, it was only a photo of your tethered cock and balls. Stop your sobbing.' Fabiana picked up Olivia's sock from his lap and mopped the tears from his cheeks. 'Did-dums.' Fabiana balled up the sock and bounced it off his ludicrous nylon cap.

Olivia took hold of his shaft while Fabiana cupped his balls in the palm of her hand. The women often swapped roles exchanging his cotton clothed shaft and balls between them. Gentle teases that stopped and started.

Robin never thought that in a million years he would watch a half-dressed schoolgirl with a horny teacher in RHT nylons crouch between his legs and milk his shaft. As their outer garments crept higher and their tight arses in their stretchy panties showed on the big screen, he craved release.

Robin groaned, his big cock dwarfed the tiny hands of Olivia and Fabiana. Three little fists were wrapped around his shaft. The spare hand massaged, prodded and pinched his testicles through the thin cotton heel of Olivia's sock.

Robin was losing it, and the women thought he might go off at any moment. Olivia took hold of the tip of her sock, intentionally nipping his pee-eye and drew it slowly from him. His tethered testicles popped from the cuff, and as it travelled at a snail's pace along his long shaft, it teased his glans, driving Robin spare.