Sperm Bank Artists Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, his cock head appeared, and Olivia rolled the sock as if she was organising her laundry. 'On yer 'ead,' she shouted and bounced the ball of cotton off his silly head.

'I'm on next, got to go and change, just a cameo appearance and a chance, at last, to try out my zombie usherette costume, see you in a bit enjoy the spectacle,' Angelina said to me and left me on my own in her office.

I plugged a pen-drive into the laptop on her office desk and copied the BNB videos to it. I'd have a good look through all of it and sort through it for clues about my colleagues panties and hose when I arrived home.

I heard Olivia say, 'I'll milk your cock whilst Fabby fucks your mind. Robin, you'll be delighted to know we're all going to take a short break for refreshments.'

On cue, Angelina entered the library in a pink dress with her blond hair piled high on her head, supported by a white cotton tiara. She wore a rich dark chocolate coloured mascara beneath her lower lashes, and 'blood' ran from one corner of her ruby red lips.

A spliff was hanging out the other side of her mouth. Her dress with white lapels and cuffs finished mid-thigh and buttoned centrally. She had a white apron around her waist and wore tan hose with white low-heel pumps, and she carried a tray in front of her. Her entire costume was covered with splatters of 'blood'.

'Ices,' she cried and on the tray were four home-made lollies with wooden sticks.

Angelina turned to Robin and stuffed a lolly into his mouth, forcing Fabiana's soggy pantyhose gusset to the back of his throat. Fabiana and Olivia took a lolly each from the tray. Angelina licked her lolly and slurped it in the back of her throat in front of Robin's eyes.

'I can read your mind, Robin. You wish that this lolly was your cock. I'm submissive at your feet, and you have shoved it into my mouth. You plan to shoot all over my pretty face. Bet you'd like me to swallow some spunk too. Well, that's not for submissive sissy panty puppies like you Robin. I only let real men do that to me.'

'Guess what Robin, your panties and mine are from the same pack, it's just that yours, well mine, are black and mine are virgin white. You love wearing my knickers don't you Robin. If you weren't so fucking lazy you could have made it to my room and sniffed my aromatic panties rather than Fabiana's here,' Angelina teased.

'We've been watching you from the office, and we saw you slurping my panty gusset. Did it taste nice, Robin, did it smell better than my sister's?' Angelina asked.

'Wuwu,' Robin grunted, relieved to have his mouth half-frozen by the ice lolly and obstructed by Fabiana's gusset. His reply was consequently unintelligible.

'That's a yes then, so pleased you enjoyed them, Robin, I'll tell Johnny when I see him,' Angelina remarked and noticed Robin's confusion. 'Yes that Johnny, your colleague a the University. He fucked me last week, and half of that mess you munched was his. Glad you liked it. I saved them for you on this special occasion.'

Angelina bent at the waist and presented Robin with her world's best arse just inches from his face.

'Johnny took me from behind in those panties that you are wearing. We were just like doggies. He shot his muck right up inside me just like a real man. Losers like you have to be content to drool and pant and sniff and lick, you naughty, naughty panty puppy.'

Fabiana was standing shuddering with laughter, having had no idea about the crud in her sister's panties. She was not surprised at all about its hybrid origin.

As Angelina walked away, she asked, 'What did you think of the lollies?'

'Moreish,' said Olivia.

'Super-delicious, what flavour were they, they were really yummy?' Fabiana said.

'Summer fruits syrup with a hint of Josh, we made them together,' Angelina replied as she passed through the library door before her sister could go fucking ballistic and called out, 'Ices, salty sperms on a stick.'

A spent lolly stick dropped from Robin's mouth.

Fabiana regarded Josh and the contents of his ball bag her property and her property only. She fumed when she realised that Angelina had had her way with her guy. Worse she had dosed them all with his frozen diluted jism.

Angelina knew just how to blow Fabiana's gaskets. She had turned the trick purposely to leave her sister livid knowing it would be Robin that paid the price.

'Tell us when you're going to come won't you, Robin,' Fabiana insisted.

'Wo Abby,' Robin grunted through Fabiana's gusset. She thought he sounded fucking hilarious and switched her phone to record.

He grunted again now without prompting, 'Wo urniki, Wo urniki, Fkniki, Fkniki, Wnniki, Wnniki, Cnniki, Cnniki.'

'Repeat after me Robby baby. I like sucking on your cooze, Fabiana much more than that of your stupid ugly sister,' Fabiana instructed.

Fabiana loved his garbled response. He just sounded so utterly pathetic.

'Try this one, Robin. Your pasted panties are pungent with the precious perfume of Plumeria petal, Princess Fabiana but the stench of your scrawny sister's soiled stuff stinks like septic skunk shit.'

His response was garbled and left Fabiana on one leg as she split her sides with raucous laughter.

'I don't think we'll have to untether him Fabiana. However tight his binding it's not going to stem the tide,' Olivia observed.

Robin shook and gripped the edge of his seat. With occasional cautious minimal ministrations, Olivia caressed his cock and his balls. They looked terrorized and as raw as a placenta, blue, purple and swollen inside their shiny pimply taught skin. Skin punctuated with wiry grey old man's pubes. His cock too appeared to be raging mad.

Fabiana dropped her robe to the floor and stood before Robin. Her crisp white cotton blouse was undone, and her little black padded bra peeked out through the front. Her adorable hips were encircled by the waistband of her black bikini panties. The pale alabaster quality of her beautiful skin contrasted with the simple black suspender belt and garters. With her shining bob of platinum blond hair and painted lips and stiletto heels below tan nylon stockings, she was a picture. Everyone's centrefold, everyone's dream-girl.

Come on Robby give us the fucking lot,' Fabiana chuckled and continued. 'A gusset guzzler and a crotch-munching mother's boy. What about a toe-taster too. You've sucked hose already today haven't you Robin? You like sucking girlies toes, Robin? Would you like to suck my toes in these genuine tan nylon stockings, Robin? Nylon stocking with a crisp bouquet, a fruity finish and hints of leather to delight your addled brain. Is that what you like, Robin? Come on, Robin give us the fucking lot. Your panty-pervert precum, and your sweaty-stocking-suckers salty spunk, Robin.'

'You've shown us what a subservient slime-slurper you can be. A stain-sucking-slave to stocking is that what you would like Robin? You want to suck my tan stocking toes while Olivia beats you off? Is that what you want, Robin?'

Robin grunted and groaned.

Fabiana sat on the floor at Robin's feet and raised her beautiful gams in front of him. She allowed her stilettos to dangle from her toes until one after the other she let them drop to the floor. Her nylon feet made their way slowly up Robin's body. Teased his calves and his thighs before she rested both heels on his lap. She flexed her aromatic and moist reinforced nylon toes against his turgid tethered balls nestled in her sister's panties.

Olivia delivered economic caresses to his heaving shaft, keeping him right on the edge.

'I think you're a sweat-savouring-sissy-boy Robin.' Fabiana thrust one nylon foot deep into Robin's mouth, pushing his gusset gag tightly against his epiglottis again.

'Give us the fucking lot,' Fabiana coerced.

Robin grunted,groaned and whined. His internal rumblings caused him to spasm on his chair. His head rocked to and fro, and Olivia's pump fell from between his bunny ears and sounded against the floor.

'Give us the fucking lot, a big blob of panty-puppy's gelatinous jizm,' Fabiana berated him.

'Let go- let go, that's a good boy. Let go- let go, that's a good boy. Let go- let go, that's a good boy,' Olivia encouraged.

Robin grunted and shuddered, raised his hips and his spunk began to pulse. Olivia plunged the polythene vial over his cock head and sealed the spillage using her surgically gloved hand. She saw the level of his spunk in the vial increment with each thrust of his pelvis and each muffled grunt that resonated through the bones of Fabiana's stockinged foot, calf and thigh. She gave him plenty of time to finish. In a practised, clinical manner, she purged the remaining spunk from his urethra.

Fabiana whose sweaty nylon foot had been halfway down his throat for the duration of his ejaculation finally withdrew it and commented, 'A sweat-savouring-sissy-boy indeed.'

Olivia wiped a finger over the lip of the container, and a drop of goo slithered into the vial. She quickly transferred the contents to the glass jar and her pipette snorted at the spunk in the bottom of the sample vial. She held it up to the light and reported,

'Three mills, not too bad for aged balls and twelve hours abstinence, what a good boy, who's a good little boy, who's a dirty-little-panty-puppy then,' said Olivia.

'You can get dressed now, Robin. In your clothes, I mean. We're finished with you, for the time being,' Fabiana chortled.

As Robin dressed, Fabiana advised him yet again of his obligation to the fourteen-day plan,

'You'll need to come up with twice as much as that now that your plan has started Robin. We'll be expecting to see six millilitres per visit, we don't take kindly to missed quotas. It's up to you, you know best when to abstain from wanking before your next milking day here. At any rate, it's only a modest amount, small fry compared with the Milky Bar Kid's obligation. Be warned that two failures on the trot to produce adequately will oblige us to take the chastity route to claim the spoils of your testicles. If even that fails- well, let's not even go there.'

When Robin had finished dressing, Fabiana dismissed him, 'That's it you can go now, Robin, we'll be in touch.'

He turned and went towards the door, knowing that his authority on the board would never carry weight again. He was disappointed too because he had hoped to leave with some of the sisters' soiled scanties.

Fabiana caught him just as Robin extended his arm to open the library door.

'There is just one other thing, Robin. Wouldn't you like a little souvenir? A little something to take away with you?'

Robin intended to re-live his humiliation whenever he next had his cock in hand, and nothing takes one back better than scent.

'Yes, please, pretty please, Fabiana,' Robin whimpered, and he waited with bated breath hoping that his wishes would come true.

'And what exactly is it that you would like to take away with you, Robin, tell me?'

'Pretty please, pretty please Fabiana, the tiny red panties you caught me sniffing, please, Fabiana,' said Robin incensed by perverse sexual anticipation.

'You mean the tiny red 'g' string with the embroidered little red hearts. Bummer, Robin those have gone missing, so you'll have to go without. Mind you if they do turn up I'll give you a call, see you,' she said disappointing Robin for one last time. He left the library and walked down the corridor heading for the front door.

'See you in a fortnight, Robin,' Fabiana called after him.

The moods of the two sweaty semi-clad young women returning to the office could not have been more disparate. Only the thought of pizza and beer united them. Olivia beamed in anticipation, excited to share her enjoyment of Robin's humiliation and skipped along. Fabiana was fuming mad, impatient to get her hands on her sister and strode with a look on her face that could kill.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Fabiana burst through the office door and immediately asked me, 'Where's my fucking sister?' When she spotted pizza and beer, her hunger and thirst got the better of her. Her sister could wait, after all, she would need sustenance for what she had in mind for Angelina.

Olivia munched and checked her messages from Cath and involuntarily exclaimed, 'Oh, my.'

'What's up?' Fabiana asked.

'Oh nothing, just some surprising news from a friend, good news though,' Olivia replied.

I stood to reach for another beer, and as I turned to sit down, I noticed Olivia staring at my crotch before raising her eyes and giving me a very knowing look. I wondered if my hard-on was obvious and if she enjoyed the view. I felt flattered. I imagined her lovely, slender, ebony fingers with her pale palm guiding the flimsy red 'g' string I wore up and down my shaft.

Fabiana waited for her sister, whom she wished to kill.