Semen Placement Therapy

Story Info
New patient learns of special therapy for mature women.
3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,014 Followers

I couldn't believe the size of Randall's cock. Laying on my back in the exam chair of my doctor's office, I looked at him wearing only a white lab coat, open in front, and displaying a magnificent long thick dick. My husband sat in a chair off to the side while my doctor prepared me for Semen Placement Therapy (SPT).

Randall's cock was at least twice the length of my husband's dick, and much thicker. The volume of his penis must have been many times more than my husband's. Randall's cock was fully erect, and as I stared at it I thought about how my husband struggles to get an erection.

Let me tell you how this all began.

Last year, my husband retired, and we relocated to an area of the country with many other retirees. In the process, we had to find new doctors. I had just passed through menopause and was enjoying the freedom of less maintenance "down there." During my first visit to my new gynecologist, he asked me to consider a new procedure for post-menopausal women.

As Dr. Gooding explained, studies suggested that there was a way to avoid future female health problems using specially prepared live semen. There were two conditions for effective treatment. One was that the semen donor had to agree to a regimen of diet and drugs that would produce the remedial semen. The other condition was that the semen should be fresh, not collected earlier and stored, and that it needs to be deposited by direct contact with the cervix.

This meant that only males who agreed to the required necessary preparation could produce the semen, and it meant that the male making the deposit must have a penis that could reach the cervix.

With only the doctor's nurse, Glory, in the room, I began to undress for my first exam by Dr. Gooding. Soon, I was naked from the waist down and in the stirrups. The doctor came in and began a routine businesslike exam. His gloved fingers touched my pussy, then I felt his speculum glide into me.

I heard him say, "Humm, twenty centimeters." And his Glory made a note of that.

I asked what he meant, and the doctor said that if I chose the SPT, I would require a donor with a twenty centimeter penis to reach my cervix, and twenty centimeters was about eight inches. "Could your husband do it?" he asked.

I had to smile, and thought to myself, "Rex? Ha!" I answered the doctor, "Only in his dreams. No sir, he could not."

"Well," said Dr. Gooding, "Everything looks healthy and quite good for your age, if you don't mind my saying."

I blushed, "Well, no, that's okay," I said as the doctor sat between my spread legs, looking at my pussy and complimenting it. His nurse looked on as he gave my pussy a little pat.

He pulled off his gloves and stood, "You can get dressed now. I'll review your history from your prior doctor and send you my exam report and recommendations. I would definitely recommend SPT because you are at the perfect age for it. If you wait much longer, it won't have the desired results."

I was confused, and said, "But doctor, if it requires long term preparation and a donor with the length it takes for proper placement, then my husband can't do it."

"Yes," he said, "We can talk more about that. It must be an eligible donor who has been preparing for this service for at least six months of diet and meds and who, of course, has an adequate penis to deliver the smear. Truthfully, few of my patients' husbands can do it. We can provide a surrogate."

I was dumbfounded at the thought of letting a man with such a large penis do this to me, but also I was a bit aroused at the thought.

The doctor said, "Perhaps you met Randall as you came in this afternoon. He's our front desk scheduler and greeter."

"I did met a young man in waiting room," I said, remembering the good looking smiling young man at the front desk.

Dr. Gooding said, "Randall can do this. He is prepared, and I know he would be more than suitable. He's helped others, and so far we've had only positive responses and no complications."

The doctor and nurse Glory watched me as I dressed. He watched me pull up my panties, knowing that I was probably thinking about Randall giving me this treatment.

Before leaving, Dr. Gooding gave me a brochure with more information about SPT and a consent form to be signed by me and my husband. As I left, Randall opened the door for me and said, "We're grateful you chose us for your care," he said politely. I smiled, I think, but all I could think about was his cock giving me the treatment.

At home, I wondered whether or not to mention this to Rex. But fate took a hand. He found the brochure on the table and read it and the consent form. Without comprehending what would be involved, my husband said, "If your doctor thinks the treatment will improve your health prospects, you should probably have it done."

"But Rex," I said, "There's more to it. It's not a simple process."

"Oh," he asked? "How so?"

Then I told him, cautiously, about requirements one and two. His jaw dropped open, "Oh my," was all he could say.

Just then our phone rang, and it was Dr. Gooding asking if I was considering SPT. He was scheduling other patients and wanted to know if he should reserve a day for my treatment. I told him that my husband and I were thinking it over.

"Well, in that case," he said, "Why not come to my office and let me explain it to him and you again? How's tomorrow afternoon?"

Before I could think, I said, "Okay."

The next day, Rex and I sat in Dr. Gooding's office. As we passed Randall in the reception area, I nodded and he smiled. He held my arm as we walked down the hall to the doctor's office. My husband didn't know at that time that Randall would be apply his semen by squirting it into my pussy.

The doctor opened a flip chart with bullet points about the advantages of the treatment. Then he explained, "Live warm semen, properly prepared with diet and drugs, is applied directly to the patient's cervix. This provides protection for up to a year, but reapplications every three months are recommended."

Then he reviewed my vaginal information and mentioned the twenty centimeters, or eight inches, and said, "Your wife tells me that you can't provide that length to reach her cervix."

My husband looked sheepish. With the doctor's nurse watching, he said, "No sir."

Glory spoke, "How many centimeters can you provide? For our records about your wife, we would like this information."

Rex said, "Centimeters?"

She replied, "Or inches?"

My husband lied, "Oh, probably six, but I never measured."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Rex, "Oh dear, I think you exaggerated." Then I looked at the nurse and said, "Put down four."

Dr. Gooding spoke, "Well, your wife requires eight inches, and we recommend a surrogate. He pressed a call button. "Yes?" Randall answered from the lobby.

"Please come to my office, will you?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, sir."

Randall entered and took a seat next to my uncomfortable husband. The doctor said, "This is Randall," and Randall shook Rex's hand. "He is one of our surrogates we use if the husband cannot deliver or reach the necessary area."

I was too embarrassed to speak, and my husband was still surprised by the idea of Randall delivering a load of semen into his wife. The doctor said, "Why don't you two discuss this further and let me know. Meanwhile, I'll schedule you for next Tuesday afternoon for the procedure. We can always cancel. You'll need to plan on an hour at least for the process."

An hour? I wondered. An hour with Randall to make his deposit? This would be more than the usual five minutes with Rex.

"Of course," the doctor added, "We'll need you both to sign the agreement, and we prefer for the husband to observe the treatment."

I could tell that Rex was anguished, but he agreed to let me decide what was in my best interest. For Rex's sake, I pretended to be reluctant so as not to hurt my small dicked husband's feelings.

The next Tuesday, Rex and I arrived at Dr. Gooding's, and Rex signed the treatment form given to him by Randall, my semen supplier.

The treatment room was less clinical than the exam room. There was a comfortable little sofa and upholstered side chairs, indirect lighting, but the exam table seemed standard.

My husband took a chair off to the side and Dr. Gooding told me to undress when I felt comfortable. He and his nurse and Rex watched as I took off my skirt. The doctor added, "Remove your top as well because we use censors that are applied on your upper body." Just then, Randall entered, clad only in a white lab coat with his name "Randall" embroidered in script over the pocket.

Standing there in just my panties and bra, I was aware of being watched by this little audience waiting to see my breasts and my pussy, and the thought came to me, "The show must go on." I knew that I wasn't there to entertain these people, but for the first time in my life my husband and three strangers were waiting to see me naked.

As I took off my bra, I saw Randall unbutton his lab coat. That's when we all saw it. My god, his cock was so big and thick. It was half erect already, puffy and arching outward before curving downward a little.

I looked at it as I lowered my panties. As soon as Randall saw my pussy, his dick rose to its upright and full position, level and hard and every bit of the inches required, if not more.

Dr. Gooding took my hand and guided me to the exam table. I stepped up and sat and looked over to see Randall walk over to Rex and shake his hand, giving poor Rex a close up view of the dick that would soon be used in the treatment of his wife.

Nurse Glory saw to my comfort, adjusting the back and head rests before attending to my legs. She secured each leg into stirrups then pressed a button to spread my legs apart. Randall stepped between my legs and adjusted the height of the table for his cock. I was nervous and excited as I glanced at Rex who was about to see his wife penetrated by a young man with an incredible dick.

Dr. Gooding asked Randall if all the preparations were in order. He said yes, and then the doctor lifted each of my breasts and attached sensors underneath. He attached another on my abdomen at about the depth that Randall would reach.

Glory then filled a medicine dropper with something, and Randall walked over to her. She sat on a stool and wrapped her hand around Randall's dick, raised it upward and gently opened urethral opening, then careful dripped a few drops of fluid.

"This is the last preparation for the treatment," Dr. Gooding said, "This adds a component to invigorate the prepared semen."

The nurse released Randall's cock, and it resumed it's level steadiness. She ran a bead of lubricant along the top of his dick, and caught the drips with her other hand, then smoothed the slippery ointment up and down the length and breadth of his cock. When he was prepared, Randall turned and pointed his dick at Rex briefly, then he walked toward me.

With my legs raised and spread wide and affixed so they couldn't move, Randall stepped close and I felt the tip of his cock touch my vagina. Automatically, I flinched.

Dr. Gooding said, "If everything is okay, let's begin the treatment."

Randall shifted his weight from side to side, causing his cock to glide left and right and locate my entry. Randall said, "Ready."

The doctor aske me, "Are you ready?"

I was already breathing deeply when I replied, "Yes sir."

Then, the doctor asked Rex, "Are you ready?"

Rex told me later that he was becoming excited both with panic and with anticipation of watching this huge cock fuck me. He swallowed and replied, "Please go ahead."

Randall now was totally in charge. He looked down at his dick, politely not staring at my eyes as he used just enough force to open me and start gliding his oiled cock into me. I was surprised how easily he entered. His size had worried me, but I soon found that I could accommodate all of him. He took his time entering, stopping every inch or so and withdrawing, then reentering, carefully probing to be sure I was adjusting to his cock.

The nurse stood next to Randall and appeared marked her clipboard chart every time Randall moved another inch into my pussy. I think she also kept track of the rhythm Randall used to enter me. Two or three strokes, then withdraw, then two or three more, gradually plunging deeper.

I looked at the clock. We had been together for fifteen minutes, and Randall was nearing my cervix. On his next thrust, I felt his dick touch it. Glory asked me if I felt his penis reach its maximum depth. "Oh yes," I said.

She marked her chart, then nodded to Randall.

On then did he begin to fuck me. Up until this moment, he had just been inserting and widening me, pushing in and out but only to expand my pussy for his cock and replacing my husband's customary dimensions with his own massive dick. This was not just semen placement. It was also cock replacement treatment.

The nurse watched the clock and counted as Randall repeatedly fucked me with long slow glides and faster thrusts, each time stopping expertly at my maximum depth. I saw the Glory marking each stroke with a line, then crossing each bundle of five with her pencil. I guessed that it was just a matter of time for us to wait for Randall to emit his semen. I was to learn that a man with a dick like his could take as much time as he wanted. This was no slam-bam thank you mam fucking. Randall was an expert and knew how to pace himself.

I had not expected to get aroused myself, not with Rex watching us. The last thing I wanted was for my poor husband to see me fucked and pleasured. But Randall used his cock in ways I'd never felt before. My arousal began as his dick dragged across my clit, pushing it in as his long dick entered me, then dragging against it as he withdrew, his girth rubbing my pleasure spot as good as any vibrator could.

When he felt me react, Randall changed his pace, fucking me in bursts of two, then three, then four, then five quick strokes, then slowing down, withdrawing completely at times and letting his cock dangle in the air a few moments before everyone saw it disappear again into my pussy. Damnit, he was good.

I couldn't resist for long, and Randall's cock danced in my pussy like a bossa nova then a tango then a gentle waltz until I begin to cum and cum and cum. All the while, the nurse watched and marked her chart while Dr. Gooding observed, occasionally leaving the room and returning. I darned not look at my husband. I didn't want him to see my face having orgasm after orgasm. He'd never seen my like this, not while he and I fucked. For the first time, he saw his wife fucked to satisfaction.

Glory looked at the clock and reminded Randall that the hour was almost up. She gave him a five-minute warning. At that point, he concentrated on his own ejaculation. He paced our fucking to produce his own orgasm.

The nurse spoke to me, "When he cums, he will hold his penis to your cervix while his semen treats you. You'll feel warm fluid, and don't worry if it seems like a lot."

Randall put his hands on my knees as he prepared to cum. After fast moving strokes, he slowed down and made long elegant dips into me and out, slowly teasing his cum out. And then it happened, I felt his first contraction. He positioned the head of his dick up touching the deepest part of my pussy. His fluid pulsed. His cock filled me completely, but now his large volume of hot semen entered me. He let it enter me until his spasms ceased, then he gently massaged his cum into my cervical area.

He looked at the Glory and asked, "How long?"

She said, "Keep massaging it in for a minute."

Randall stood tall, his cum emptied into me, and kept his cock in me, gently massaging his dick on the uppermost part of my pussy.

Amazingly, when he withdrew, his cock was still hard. I learned later, after several more treatments from Randall, and from another surrogate named Mac, that when men with cocks this large sustain their erection for a long time, it is not easy for them to deflate, as it were.

In fact, I learned that Randall was capable of more than one ejaculation and could satisfy more than one partner before his cock could rest properly. I know this because after one of my treatments, while I was resting and recovering on the office sofa, nurse Glory got onto the exam table, and Randall pulled down her panties. He fucked her until he spent himself again, then he joined me on the sofa to recover.

We were both still nude from the waist down, me staring at his large plump trophy of a cock that was deflated but still a sight to behold, and he looking unashamedly at my pussy. We were all laughing, me, Randall, and the nurse, when Dr. Gooding entered and unzipped his trousers. He was still fucking his nurse when I had to leave.

Magna12
Magna12
1,014 Followers