SPH at Work

Story Info
Joe's co-worker continues his humiliation at work.
1.2k words
4.27
27.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning Joe didn't want to go to work. It was going to be the first time he saw his co-worker Autumn since the party. At the party Autumn saw Joe in his cock cage and saw how teeny weeny his penis was when the cage was removed for a few minutes. I just laughed and said, "you'll have to face Autumn some time."

Joe managed to get to his office without seeing Autumn, however about a hour later Autumn entered Joe's office. Autumn ask Joe, "do you wear the cage at work?"

Joe didn't answer. Autumn grinned when she saw his face go completely red. Show me your cage, "Autumn ordered. "I don't have to do what you say." said Joe. Autumn waved her phone and said, "If you don't want the pic of you taking it in the ass shared with everyone in the office, show me your cage." At the slave party one of the other women fucked Joe in the ass with a strap on and Autumn took a pic with her phone. The threat of that pic being shared got Joe to drop his pants and reveal the cage to Autumn again.

That night Autumn phoned me and asked if she could have the key to Joe's cock cage when he's at work. I told Autumn to send her husband over for me to fuck that Saturday and I'd let her have the key to Joe's cage next week. I told her that she's not to let Joe's cock in a pussy while she has the key.

When Saturday came, Autumn's husband Larry arrived. Larry is a handsome young man with a nice sized cock. I took my clothes off and laid on the bed in front of Larry. "Have your way with me." I told him. Larry seemed a bit uncomfortable fucking me in front of Joe. I like keeping Joe sitting in the corner naked except for his cock cage while I fuck other men. To make Larry more comfortable, I made Joe turn around and face the corner. After Larry cam in me I still had Joe lick my pussy clean.

Sunday Autumn came over and in front of Joe I handed her the key to his cage on a chain. Autumn put the chain around her neck and smiled at Joe. I turned to Joe and told him he'll have to follow Autumn's orders this week, because for one week she is his key holder.

Monday at work Autumn went in to Joe's office. She was wearing the key to Joe's cage on the chain around her neck. Autumn told Joe to take his clothes off and he quickly did as she said. "You really are trained to obey your key holder." Autumn commented with a smile.

"Please, just don't let anyone else here know or see." Joe pleaded. Autumn giggled and said, "your going to have to get over your shyness. By the end of this week everyone here will see everything." With that, Autumn went over to the intercom on Joe's deck and asked his secretary to come in. Joe's face went completely white and Kim walked in to see him standing there in only his cock cage. Kim was a beautiful 19 year old who worked part time as Joe's secretary while she finished college. A smirk grew on Kim's face as Autumn explained to her what was going on. Autumn then told Joe that he could stay in his office the rest of the day and do what he could to avoid others coming into his office, however he would have to remain naked except for his cage until time to go home. Autumn and Kim spent a lot of time in Joe's office that day embarrassing Joe.

On Tuesday Autumn told Joe to take his clothes off and again he quickly obeyed. Autumn then asked Kim, "what is on Joe's agenda today?" "He has a meeting with all of the ladies in the office this morning." Kim then left the office for a few minutes and returned with every female who working in the office. All the women had lots of laughs at Joe's expense all day Tuesday.

When I let Autumn have Joe's key, I didn't expect her to show him off to every woman in his office, but I did enjoy his embarrassment when he told me about it.

Wednesday Kim asked Autumn if Joe ever got out of his cage. Autumn said, "I should let him out for a bit today. I'm not sure how long its been since his wife let him out." Autumn then asked Kim, "are you ready to see the smallest penis you'll ever see?"

"Is it really that small?" asked Kim. Instead of answering, Autumn just walked over to Joe, leaned over to unlock his cage without removing the chain from around her neck. When Joe's teeny weeny penis came into view, Kim was shocked.

Joe then pleaded, "please don't show anyone else."

Autumn asked Joe, "how long has it been since you were aloud to cum?"

"Two months." Joe answered.

"I will let you masturbate yourself until you cum today, however you have to go out naked and invite everyone in the building to come watch you jerk off." Joe just stood there for a few minutes until Autumn said, "do you want to go another two months without cumming or do you want an audience?" Joe then went and asked everyone in the building if they would like to watch him masturbate. He started to skip the males in the building but Autumn told him to invite everyone. "The men don't have to watch if they don't want to, but you have to invite them." Autumn told him.

All of the women showed up in the boardroom to watch Joe play with himself. Three of the men from the building came to watch. One of them was bi and the other two just wanted a good laugh. Joe then wrapped his hand around his penis, but Autumn stopped him and said, "we can't see it if you wrap your hand around it. You are only allowed to use your thumb and pinky." Joe did as he was told and everyone laughed at the sight. After Joe came Autumn put his cage back on him.

Kim said, "I thought seeing him in the cage would be most embarrassing form him, but with how small his penis is, seeing him naked must be even more embarrassing for him."

The men who enjoyed laughing at Joe then asked Autumn how Joe's wife gets any satisfaction from Joe's micro penis. Autumn told them that I get my satisfaction from other men.

That night both of them showed up at my house asking to fuck me. I told Joe to kneel in the corner, then told them if they don't mind sharing me while Joe watches they can fuck me all night. After both men cam, I told Joe to clean it up which he did.

Thursday and Friday Autumn made Joe walk around in the building naked except for his cage. All the women taunted him and the men reminded him of how much they enjoyed his wife.

Friday night Autumn returned Joe's cage key to me and thanked me for lending it to her. I told her if she wanted to really thank me, she could lick my pussy. Autumn made me cum four times that night while Joe watched from the corner on his knees.