Spice Up My Night

Story Info
I dreamt I spent the night with my favorite Spice Girl.
1.1k words
2.43
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

A retelling of a true dream.

This past Halloween, 2019, rainy weather on the East Coast hampered the initial plans my girlfriend and I had. During the day at work though, my girl texted me that she got a notification from Dave & Buster's (she's on their mailing list.) She said the location nearest to her place was having a Halloween party that night and suggested we go with her friends. With nothing else to do, I readily agreed to go. My girl and her friends were going as the Spice Girls - my girlfriend being "Sporty Spice" aka Mel C - and I was going as the late Peter Steele of Type O Negative, so we dubbed ourselves "Spice O Negative" for the night; kinda silly I know, but it was Halloween.

We stood out at Dave & Buster's among all the people dressed as zombies, vampires, TV characters, etc. I especially stood out in the long black wig and elevated shoes I wore as Peter Steele; he had long black hair and stood 6 feet, 8 inches tall. After a few minutes of gaming, the MC at the party said it was karaoke time. Dave & Buster's was having a karaoke contest for Halloween where the winner would get free drinks and games for 90 minutes. The girls and I readily entered ourselves into the contest, which I won after singing Type O Negative's "In Praise of Bacchus" (figured I should sing a Type O Negative song while dressed as their frontman.) After the party, my girlfriend and I went home and got ready for bed.

While I had a good time, I wished the whole night my girlfriend could've been my favorite Spice Girl: Emma Bunton's "Baby Spice." Because my girlfriend's a brunette and Emma Bunton is a blonde, however, that wouldn't work. Little did I know I would get a treat as we slept that night though. After we changed into our pajamas, my girlfriend and I turned in for the night. At one point in the night, I felt who I thought was my girlfriend climb into bed next to me as I slept. I moved a little bit to give her some space and that's when I heard a sweet female voice with an English accent tell me: "Sorry sweetie, did I wake you?"

That didn't sound like my girlfriend so I opened my eyes and rolled over, where I saw Emma Bunton - Baby Spice herself - next to me in bed. Startled, I recoiled and asked Emma what she was doing in bed with me. "Aren't you married?" I said.

"Well, engaged to be specific," she told me, "my fiancé and I don't need a wedding to justify our relationship."

I then asked Emma: "Okay, then why are you in bed with me?" Her response to this was like nothing I had ever heard before, even in movies.

"I heard I was your favorite Spice Girl," she started "and once I heard it, everyone around me - my fiancé, my two boys, even my mother - froze." She then continued: "The next thing I knew, I was standing here in my nightie, watching you sleeping alone. I decided I should sleep with you tonight so you wouldn't be alone."

I sat up in bed and asked Emma: "So you're telling me everyone you know froze after you heard you were my favorite Spice Girl, then you wound up in my bedroom where you decided to sleep with me?"

"Yup, that's it," Emma replied.

"Well, where's my girlfriend?" I asked next.

"You have a girlfriend?" Emma asked me.

"Yes I do," I said and called my girl's name, to which I got no answer. My girlfriend didn't come in the bedroom either. Slowly it came to me that she wasn't here; it was just me and Emma.

"Okay, you're single," Emma said. "As long as you're single, I got no qualms about sleeping with you." While that reassured me, the whole thing was still scary to me. "Come a little bit closer, baby," Emma said, quoting one of her lines from the Spice Girls' song "2 Become 1." "Out of curiosity," she then asked, "why am I your favorite Spice Girl?"

I remembered why and told her: "Well, during the Spice Girls' heyday and all the boys in my classes liked either Ginger (Geri Halliwell) or Posh (Victoria Beckham.) I always wanted to be different and that's why you were my favorite."

After my explanation, Emma put her arms around me, kissed my lips, and said: "That's probably the sweetest thing I've heard. I thought I was your favorite because I'm the blonde Spice Girl." I smiled, Emma smiled back at me, and we knew we were content with sleeping together. But Emma had one stipulation: "No sex though. Remember, I'm engaged!" I agreed to that and we drifted off to sleep. I felt Emma running her hand over my butt, but my nervousness was relieved when she started running my hand over her butt.

This is where my recollection gets a big fuzzy but best I remember, we slept for the rest of the night. In the morning, Emma was spooning me while I was facing her. I felt her move her head and kiss my nose. "Emma, why'd you kiss my nose?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and asked: "Why are you holding my hand?" I was then I saw her left arm was around my shoulders and I was holding her right hand as if she was my girlfriend. She gently squeezed my hand and told me: "Just go back to sleep." Sometime after that, I heard my alarm clock going off. When I woke up to shut it off, I was the only one in bed again. I was about to call out for Emma when my girlfriend came into the room in her robe after taking a shower. It was then that I knew it was all a dream.

"Good morning, babe!" my girlfriend said, "You sleep well?"

"Quite well," I replied. I wanted to say: "You'll never guess the dream I had," but I didn't know how she would take it, so I kept it quiet and got ready for work. As the day after Halloween wore on, I felt like I had won an Oscar. Even now, November 8, I still can't believe I dreamt I slept with Emma Bunton, who was my favorite Spice Girl. I had the biggest crush on her back in the day and always fantasized about at least meeting her. I had to share this dream of mine and hope you enjoy it.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers