Spicing It Up!

Story Info
A sexy outfit leads to hot sex for large breasted Cari.
13.6k words
4.24
11.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cari and Jay find an interesting way to make their marriage more exciting!

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were both late 30's and sadly, as of late, things had become a tad boring with our sex life. As with many couples the kids often got in the way, and love and sex had basically gone out the window.

That was until one Friday evening we sat together in front of the tv as usual and decided to watch a programme about the sex lives of various couples. Couples like us who had lost interest in sex.

Don't get me wrong. You see we still loved each other. We simply found sex samey and boring!

Anyway, this one particular couple were telling a sex therapist how they hardly ever 'did it' now. They were too tired after a day's work to instigate such intimacy. Too many chores, too much going on with the children. And besides, sex had become boring.

Always the same old, same old. You know what I mean!

We watched silently. We knew we were watching ourselves. We were both quiet and uncomfortable. So what was the solution?

"Ok. So you need to spice things up." Said the therapist. "Your whole routine has become unimaginative and boring. So this is your homework." She told them.

"I want you Su, to wear something incredibly sexy. Kinky even. Something that will make Dave feel really horny. Something that will make you feel hot and sexy Su. Then both of you will meet each other on a date and pretend it's for the first time."

They smiled. "But what should I wear?" Asked Su. "I have a couple of fairly sexy dresses, but certainly not kinky."

"No. I want you to wear something completely different. Something right out there that will stretch your limits. Something that will make your husband think WOW! Something that will make you both feel horny.

So I want you to buy a catsuit. A black, shiny, sexy skin tight pvc catsuit for your husband to, ever so slowly, remove from your body before you finally have hot sex together at the end of the evening."

"I can't wear anything like that!" Su said. "Tell her Dave. I could never go out looking like that!" She was horrified.

Dave was silent. "So Dave, what are your thoughts?" Asked Merrill.

"Well to be honest, I love the idea. You would look so frigging sexy Su. You've got an amazing body and I'd love to f... you in something like that!" The tv beeped.

Su was clearly shocked but eventually they persuaded her to try.

After the advertising interval we would see them on their 'date'. I couldn't wait to see her dressed in her sexy outfit.

Strangely, the idea kind of appealed!

We chatted a bit during the intervals, trying to change the subject, but I knew Jay was keen to see what happened too.

And so now we saw Su sitting on a bar stool drinking wine waiting for her 'date'. But completely different to when we last saw her.

Shit! She looked unbelievably sexy! The camera zoomed in on her. Clad in her tight shiny catsuit which clung to every curve. Fuck she looked hot! I could tell Jay thought the same.

Still he said nothing, but I swore I could see a bulge in his pants!

Her husband Dave, clearly felt the same way. He sat himself next to her and couldn't keep his hands off her. We watched as he caressed her vinyl clad legs. Leaning in to kiss her hard, and before long they were leaving the bar, obviously to go and have sex.

The programme ended. To be continued next week. We would then get to know how their date had gone and if their sex life had changed as a result.

We both looked at each other. Clearly feeling horny. The kids were in bed.

"Let's have an early night." Said Jay.

I readily agreed and we hot footed upstairs to our bedroom and had a pretty steamy session together. Me imagining I was wearing the catsuit, and no doubt Jay imagining he was fucking me in it!

***

It was now the following Friday. Time to find out what had happened to Su and Dave. I couldn't wait. The kids had been packed off to bed. We both sat close together on the sofa, eager to see the programme.

As predicted, the date had gone extremely well. They clearly didn't want to divulge too much personal stuff. Suffice it to say, sex had been really hot and erotic between them. And now four weeks later, Dave had keenly added to Su's 'fet wardrobe'. In fact she was sat talking whilst wearing a short latex dress and once again, Dave couldn't keep his hands off her.

Yes, the therapy had clearly worked for them and now they were recommending that viewers try it too.

"Lose your inhibitions. Be daring and try something different!" Said Su before cuddling up to her husband.

The programme ended.

"Well, that was enlightening." I said as I moved closer to Jay. "What do you think?" I asked him.

"I very much like the idea. I'd like to fuck you in something like that. You'd look so hot." He said.

I felt pleased it appealed to him, and once again we hot footed upstairs to have sex!

--------------------------------------

Caroline had been such a sexy creature when I first set eyes on her in her early twenties. Although she'd only had sex with one other guy before me, she was confident and knew exactly what she liked and wanted. In those early days, we were at it 'like rabbits'. Never able to get enough from each other and it wasn't long before we fell in love and married. But like many married couples, work and kids took their toll on our relationship - like so many of our friends.

I never thought we would be at this point today. Neither of us much interested in sex any longer, though I had tried on occasions to instigate it, but she was always too tired, not in the mood or simply had too much to do. So you see, like a lot of guys my age, still loving my wife, I had accepted my lot and amused myself with other things. But then a miracle occurred!

After watching the 'Sexless Couples' documentary, our sex life changed. It was Su in her sexy pvc catsuit that finally did it for us. At first I thought it was just me who felt turned on by it, but then I realised the whole idea appealed to my wife too. Immediately I took advantage and acted quickly. Arranged for the kids to be babysat by the in-laws. A night at a London hotel booked and then the exciting part of purchasing a sexy tight vinyl one piece for Cari!

"So I've arranged a surprise trip for you next weekend." I told her.

"Really, but what about the kids?" She asked.

"Don't worry about them. Your parents are looking after them. It's all arranged."

"Oh that will be nice then. A romantic night away together."

"Err well yes, kind of. But I had something more, well, erotic, in mind." I said.

There, I'd finally got it out there. I wanted her to know it was actually hot sex I was thinking of, not roses and champagne. But how would she feel when she knew exactly what I had in mind?

"Oh. What are you thinking of?" She asked.

I nervously handed her the black shiny box. "Open this and see what you think." I said as I passed it to her.

She slowly opened the box and parted the tissue inside where the shiny plastic catsuit was nestling. I watched her nervously as she took hold of it and pulled the gorgeous one piece out in all its shiny, creaky glory. She said nothing.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"I think it's incredibly sexy." She said as she held it against her. "And I can't wait for you to fuck me in it" She said as she rubbed against me and kissed me hard.

Yesss!

Friday should be one hell of a hot night, I thought.

"Thank you Jay. Shall I try it on now?"

"Yeah, sure. But don't show it to me until the weekend. I want us to really want it together that night. I want us to have really hot sex together." I told her.

I watched as she took the box and went upstairs to try on the one piece. I couldn't wait to see her wearing it.

***

So Jay really took me aback when he told me he had booked a hotel for a night, then handed me a box containing the incredibly sexy catsuit. I have to admit I was shocked at first, but the moment I held it in my hands, my panties began to cream. I loved the soft slippery feel of the squeaky vinyl, and I couldn't wait to get it on. I just hoped it fitted me as I have such large tits. But it felt to be pretty stretchy, so I was hopeful.

I rushed up the stairs and removed all my clothing before eagerly but carefully pulling the tight vinyl up my legs. Up my body, my arms pushing into the tight sleeves. Fuck it felt incredible. I couldn't do it up properly because the zipper was down the rear, but it fitted. I would find a way to make it easier for the following week. Something through the loop of the zipper to tug up.

Anyway, the thing was, I loved it and I was getting horny in it. I was already creaming it. I needed to get it off before I messed it up, even before its first outing! I carefully tugged off the soft slippery pvc. Careful not to put my nails through it. Fuck I couldn't wait for our sexy weekend. I felt horny as hell!

I went back downstairs to Jay who looked anxious and full of anticipation.

"So, what did you think of it? Does it fit?"

"Yes it fits perfectly and I love it. I can't wait for you to fuck me in it." I said as I put my arms around his neck and snogged him hard.

"Let's go upstairs babes. I'm already wet for you." I told him.

--------------------------------

We had talked about how exactly we were going to do this. I said I would go to the hotel first so that I could get ready - dress in the catsuit, then meet Jay in the bar like Su and Dave had done. I liked the idea of meeting him for the first time. And I think the idea actually made him feel excited too.

Mum and dad had appeared to take care of the kids after they collected them from school.

"Now don't you worry about a thing." Said dad. "They will be fine with us. It will do you good to get away together, just the two of you for a change. Maybe if you enjoy yourselves, you could do it more often."

"Yes." Mum agreed. "It will be nice for the two of you to enjoy a bit of romance for a change."

I didn't comment. This wasn't exactly what I would term romance. I wondered if they would be quite so encouraging if they knew what we were up to.

"Why isn't Jay going with you now?" She asked.

"Oh work. You know what it's like. He'll meet me there." I told her as I grabbed my bag and headed towards the waiting taxi.

***

I felt so nervous as I walked through the large entrance foyer of the Park Lane hotel. There were loads of people milling around as I approached the reception desk. A man behind it helped me with the room. He looked quizzically when Mr Roman wasn't with me.

"He'll be joining me later." I told him. Not that I really needed to explain to him.

Yet this guy was giving me suspicious looks. Oh God, what were they gonna think of me when I appeared in the tight catsuit. I was beginning to wonder if I could go through with this!

I went up six floors to our room. Comfortable and modern, but like so many of these business hotels, soulless. It was now 5pm so I decided to have a little rest, then bathe and prepare myself. I couldn't wait to get the catsuit on.

I slept until 6pm then ran myself a lovely bubble bath and soaked myself in it. Luxuriating in the sweet smelling bubbly foam. What a treat! No kids to bother with. Looking forward to an evening of erotic passion and hot sex. I felt so horny as I stroked my large breasts and rubbed my fingers over my clitoris.

No! No solo pleasure. I should build my sexual anticipation and wait for Jay to join me.

My pussy was now completely smooth and felt incredibly sensitive. I occasionally had a Brazilian but this time I'd decided Miss P deserved the full works. Though I was to embarrassed to have my usual beautician wax me. I went into our local town and got one of those rather more, brash establishments to perform a Hollywood on me. Christ it hurt, but now two days later the results were worth the pain, and I knew that Jay would definitely appreciate it when he went down on me. Shit I felt horny at the thought.

I lay awhile listening to the music that streamed from the speakers, but now I was ready to get out, put on my make up then get on that sexy catsuit. I felt so excited. I heard my phone ping as I was drying off. It was Jay to say he would be leaving in half an hour, which gave me an hour and a half to get ready.

I finally got my make up on, complete with false eye lashes and was now pinning up my long blonde hair. A squirt of perfume all over - on my thighs too, and I was at last ready to pull on the tight catsuit.

I sat on the bed and stepped into the legs and slowly and carefully pulled up the gorgeously sexy squeaky fabric. I pulled it over my body before pushing my arms through. I had attached a piece of ribbon to the zipper which ran down my back from the bottom of my ass to my neck, to make it easier to zip up this time. It was still a struggle to get on, but now I had finally succeeded and it was zipped up tight over my large tits, my hard nipples prominently poking through the tight shiny fabric.

I grabbed hold of the silver belt and skyscraper heels I had purchased, and now I was stood in front of the mirror. I felt shocked by the incredibly sexy woman that looked back at me. I stroked the shiny vinyl with both hands, careful not to pierce it with my bright red gel talons, curtesy of Luella's Beauty, who had also done my waxing!

Fuck, I felt a whore. A complete sexy slut! Would Jay like this look I wondered? It was now 7.30pm. I decided to head down to the bar and wait for him. He would arrive in the next half hour.

I closed the door behind me and squeaked and rustled my way along to the lift. Feeling so unbelievably horny, creaming the inside of my one piece. Just as well it's waterproof I thought to myself!

The doors of the lift finally opened but unfortunately an older, clearly wealthy woman stood inside.

"Good evening." I said, but she ignored me.

The look of disdain on her face said it all. Clearly thinking I was some sort of hooker. My confidence began to wane as the lift slowly reached the ground floor. And as I stepped out I realised I was being watched. Especially by ogling men. I started to feel embarrassed and nearly headed back to our room.

No, I thought. Ignore them. This is our game. Enjoy.

I made my way to the bar and sat myself on one of the plush stools. My pussy appreciated the tightness and warmth of the enveloping pvc as I crossed my squeaky legs.

"A glass of champagne please." I asked the bartender.

"Sure. Do you wish to pay or are you expecting someone?" He asked, clearly having me down as an escort.

I presented him with my key card which seemed to surprise him.

***

I sat sipping a while when I was approached by a man, probably in his 30's.

"Good evening madam. My boss, sitting over there, wondered if you would like to join him for some more champagne?"

I looked to where he pointed. An extremely handsome older man smiled at me. I assessed him to be early sixties. A swarthy complexion, clearly Middle Eastern. Thick dark but greying hair and a full beard and moustache. Expensively dressed in a suit, his deep brown penetrating eyes drilling into me. I could tell this gorgeous man wanted sex with me.

Unbelievably my pussy was tingling at the thought.

"Please tell him I would have loved to, but I am waiting for my evening's date to meet me."

"Oh that is a shame. But please take his card. He visits London once a month and I am sure he would like to take you for a drink, and possibly more. He is a very wealthy man and will make sure he treats you well." He said, handing me the business card.

"Please contact him and let him know when you are available."

And then he was gone. The man nodded and smiled at me. A huge look of lust on his face. Fuck it was making me feel horny. I read the name on the card 'Omar Kaplan'. Just a phone number. No details of his profession. I slipped it in my little silver bag.

At last I spotted Jay.

***

I walked through the entrance of the hotel, carrying an overnight bag with me, and after grabbing a key from reception I headed up in the lift. The room was fine, quite a nice view. But that wasn't what I was there for. I was dying to see what view awaited me in the bar. I couldn't wait to spend the night fucking my wife in that incredibly sexy catsuit.

Her make up was spread out in the bathroom. Her usual 'clutter' everywhere, brushes, hairdryer etc. Signs she'd enjoyed a soak in the bath, and the room still smelt of her favourite perfume, Daisy. My cock started to harden as I thought of her dressing herself head to toe in the pvc suit.

I quickly showered and dressed in my tight black trousers and white linen shirt. No boxers tonight. Full commando!

I had already shaved before leaving home - I didn't want to feel rough against her pussy did I! Quick brush of my teeth, a squirt of cologne. Ready in fifteen minutes flat. And now I was almost running down the corridor towards the lift.

I walked into the bar and looked around trying to find her. But there was no mistaking the blonde woman with her back to me. Her body shone in tight black sexy vinyl. Fuuuck!

I slowly approached her. She hadn't yet seen me. "Err hello. Are you Crystal?"

"Yes. You must be Roger." She purred.

I bent in to kiss both of her cheeks. Her sexy outfit creaked and rustled as she bent towards me. She smelt delicious.

"Oh I'm sure we can do better than that." She said as she put her arms around my neck and snogged me hard, her tongue gently flicking mine.

We finally came up for air and noticed we were being watched disapprovingly by the bartender. Clearly thinking Caroline was my whore for the night.

I ordered a glass of champagne too and another for 'Crystal'. We sat talking, getting to know each other. I desperately wanted to touch the soft shiny vinyl she wore, and started to stroke her legs, noticing that her nipples were hardening further and protruding firmly through the pvc.

"Do you see that man over there?"

"The swarthy looking guy in his sixties with the grey beard?"

"Yes that's him. His name is Omar Kaplan, from Istanbul, and I think he wants to fuck me. He gave me his card."

Christ she had to be kidding, I'd bloody kill him. But I think she was right, I could see him watching her lasciviously.

"I'll go and deal with him and put him straight." I said.

"No Jay, he's not done anything. He just gave me his card in case I want to see him when he's next in London."

"Well he can go take a running jump." I said as I pulled her towards me and kissed her hard, my cock was straining in my black pants.

But weirdly, the idea of some older guy fucking her seemed to have a certain appeal. I started to think about the thought of watching this swarthy looking old man peeling off all that rustling vinyl before going down on her and eating her pussy, his greying beard tickling her clit, before fucking her hard. I was now feeling extremely hot and horny.

"So Crystal, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Ravenous!"

Her one piece creaked and groaned tantalisingly as she got down from the bar stool, and I noticed the Turk smile at her as we walked past towards the restaurant. My mind was full of all sorts of fantasies.

Let's see how tonight goes, I thought. Then take it from there next time.

***

Fuck, my story about Omar had made Jay jealous. Yet I got the feeling it had also made him even hornier.

We were sat in the dining area. Plush green chairs.

"Do you want a dessert?" Jay asked.

"No thanks, I couldn't eat another thing. We have more important things to do now Roger, haven't we?"