Spicing It Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now lay on the bed and spread those beautiful legs wide." He said.

I lay on my back and opened my legs and within seconds, Omar's face was between them at my pussy. He pulled open my labia and began to lick again. This time pulling back my hood to reveal my very hard little pearl which he gently licked and sucked.

"Ohhhh fuck Omar. That's so good." I said breathlessly. Just how many times could I come in one night?

And now Jay was straddling my face. I opened my mouth to allow his cock to enter.

"Oh you sexy, slutty little bitch!" He said as he rammed my mouth hard making me gag.

I couldn't quite believe he'd just said that! He called his wife a slut! Well maybe he was right. I did indeed feel quite a whore. One guy licking my cunt, the other fucking my mouth!

But now they both pulled away and stood me up from the bed. Omar stood behind me, while Jay was in front kissing me hard. And now I felt him begin to slide his hard cock into me.

Omar was spitting in my ass before pushing in his finger.

"Mmmm that feels good. Loosening you up ready for me." He said.

What did he mean? Did he think he was going to fuck my ass?

Yes he did! I felt his cock head begin to open up my tiny hole. I gasped.

"Omar, I've never had anal sex before." I shouted.

"Do you want to try now?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so. I'm not ready for it." I told him.

I felt nervous about it and if anyone was going to take my anal virginity, then it was going to be my husband.

"Ok that's a shame. Maybe next time then." He said.

Next time??

***

Cari was now kneeling on all fours on the bed. Omar had pulled her to the edge and I watched avidly as he fucked her hard, her tits bouncing and jiggling with each thrust.

He started to pull her up by her hair, his cock still deep inside her, then grabbed hold of both of her luscious, rippling breasts.

"Are you enjoying this fucking Crystal?" He growled as he pulled on her nipples and massaged her tits.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me hard Omar." She groaned, breathlessly.

He was thrusting her harder and harder, until he grunted and pulled out of her and turning her round rapidly, he pumped his cum into her mouth.

"Oh fuuuck!" he groaned, gasping for air as he pumped hard.

I watched as his cum trickled from her lips, but then she was licking it up and swallowing it. I couldn't believe she'd just done that! Shit I wanted her bad.

"Get back on your knees Cari. I'm going to fuck you now!" I instructed.

I grabbed hold of her by her vinyl boots and pushed my cock easily into her dripping wet cunt.

"Oh God you feel so good. So warm and wet for my cock. Are you ready to drink more cum?" I asked her.

"Yeah baby. Give it to me!" She groaned. She really had become quite the little whore.

She groaned as I fucked her hard. In and out, back and forth over and over until at last I felt the warmth in my balls.

"Turn on your back baby. Quickly." I said, then straddled her.

Her mouth was already open for me and my cum was already dripping as I entered her soft lips.

"Oh shit, yes!" I groaned as I pumped her mouth full of my gloopy cum. "Now swallow all of it!" I told her.

She promptly did as instructed. Fuck, what a sexy woman she was becoming. I never knew she had it in her!

---------------------------------------------

My God, what a night! We were all so exhausted we lay on the bed together and slept. I had removed my boots and now lay between both snoring men, sleeping like babies!

But now Omar was shifting and I felt his arm over me, pulling me towards him. Oh God did he want more sex?

He started to kiss me, then worked his way down to my breasts, feasting on them again. He had my nipples in his mouth, licking and suckling. He had awakened me once more and my pussy was tingling and wet. I wanted his cock inside me yet again.

"Get on top of me baby. Let me have that delicious cunt of yours." He said, pulling me up to his face.

His beard was tickling my pussy erotically as he began to lick and suck me. His tongue pushing inside my slick opening. I held on to the headboard and rocked myself against him, pushing myself against his tongue. I knew I was about to come yet again.

"Oh good girl." He said as he licked up the lady cum I had dribbled over him.

"Now get on top of my prick and fuck me!" He said.

I crawled down his body and sat on top of his hard, large member. I was so wet, he slipped in easily. And now I was bouncing up and down on him. My tits were jiggling wildly. He took hold of them in his hands and pulled on my nipples.

"Lean forward. I want to suck on you while I fuck you." He said.

I continued to slide myself up and down on him as he took each breast in turn, deep into his mouth.

"Oh fuck Omar this feels so good. You're so good at fucking me." I whispered.

But then I saw Jay stirring.

***

Jesus! I couldn't believe it, I woke up to find them fucking yet again! Where did this man of almost 70 get his energy from?

I watched as he bounced Cari up and down on his cock, her tits now in his mouth. One then the other, he sucked on them hard while she fucked him. Both of them groaning. Fuck this was getting too much. I wanted her again. But I wanted her alone. Enough was enough, it was time to go to our room.

He finally withdrew from her and sat her ass on the top of his cock as he squirted his semen into her.

"Turn around Crystal baby." She did as he asked. "Oh yeah, that's good, my cum trickling from your ass. Next time it will be right in it!"

Next time again! Was there going to be a next time?

"I think it's time for us to go Cari. We both need to get some sleep and I'm sure Omar wants some too." Though I wasn't really sure.

He looked like he could go all night. I didn't know what he was taking, but whatever it was, seemed to perform miracles!

"Yes, I guess that's it for now. I have a meeting fairly early tomorrow. But it's been a great night. I do hope we can do this again?" Said Omar.

Neither of us said anything. I got out of the bed and grabbed my clothes.

"Er may I borrow your bath robe?" Cari asked Omar. "I don't think I can walk back to our room in the scraps of my catsuit." She said.

"Of course my love." He said before heading to the bathroom to retrieve it.

I was pulling on my pants when I saw Omar taking hold of Cari. He was kissing her hard which I didn't feel comfortable with, and then he was whispering to her which I couldn't hear.

I grabbed hold of her boots. "Bin the catsuit." I told him. "Come on Cari let's go."

I said grabbing hold of her hand, before leading her to the lift. Thankfully meeting no-one on the way back to our room.

Well it was past 3am by this time.

***

I felt completely shattered by the morning. We woke at 9am but I could have slept much longer.

Jay was stirring, and when he saw I was awake he began to cuddle me. He clearly wanted sex again. I didn't say no, but to be honest, I'm not really a morning person, so it was a quick and to the point affair!

We eventually headed down to breakfast, but Omar was nowhere to be seen, probably already left for his meeting. We had been sat at our table a little while when a man came up to us and handed me an envelope.

"Mr Kaplan wanted to be sure you got this." He said, handing it to me then walking away.

I opened it up to find a letter and a wad of £50 notes.

"Christ, it's money." I handed it to Jay then began to read the note.

'I really enjoyed my night with both of you and as I said, I would love to do it again. I am very sorry I destroyed your very sexy catsuit, but this money will enable you to purchase another, along with a few more outfits if you so desire.

Omar'

"How much money is there?" I asked Jay, who was counting it.

"£1,000"

"Shit! That's going to buy quite a few outfits!" I said.

I hoped he wasn't treating me like an escort by giving me money.

--------------------------------------------

Back home it was great to be back to normality. Cari's parents were there with the kids.

"Did you enjoy yourselves? Was it romantic?" They asked.

"Oh yes, you could describe it as that." Said Cari, looking at me.

I watched as the kids ran to her, cuddling her hard.

"We missed you mummy!" They said.

Looking at this gorgeous maternal woman right now, it was hard to believe the randy sexy little slut she could become. I thought of her the previous night wearing the sexy catsuit and boots. It seemed impossible to think how she had transitioned. My cock was stirring at the thought.

That night in bed, without the kids around, we talked.

"So what did you think of last night?" She asked.

"Well it was quite an experience." I told her.

"But did you enjoy it? How did you feel watching another man fuck me?"

"A large part of me did enjoy it. But there is still part of me who struggles to get over the jealousy. You were incredible. You were so sexy and watching him fuck you made me desire you all the more.

How about you. How do you feel about it?"

"I have to admit I enjoyed it. It made me feel so fucking horny. Omar ripping that catsuit off me, then fucking me was incredibly sexy. And then I watched your jealousy in your face before you took me. It was incredibly erotic to be desired so much by two men.

So how do you feel about doing it again?" She asked.

"I don't know. Let's see how we go in the next few weeks. How we both feel about it."

"Ok." She said before cuddling up to me and kissing me.

Within moments we were both stripped naked and on each other, fucking like crazy. Me imaging her in the catsuit again and unable to get the sight of her and Omar out of my mind. I fucked her hard and needily.

***

I had asked Jay about seeing Omar again, but he didn't seem keen. I felt disappointed. I had really enjoyed being fucked by him, and I wanted to do it again. Yet, I didn't want to do it behind Jay's back. I would have to wait and see what happened. Whether Jay would reconsider.

It had now been a couple of weeks since that night. Jay and I had been having sex more regularly, but the excitement was waning. Things were beginning to get samey again.

It was the Saturday morning and Jay had rolled on to me and started to pull my knickers down.

"Oh not now Jay. I think I can hear one of the kids." I said, eager to get out of the bed.

He looked disappointed.

I had made the breakfast and the kitchen was lively with the kids running around. I heard my phone ping. I took it out of my bag. It was a text from Omar.

'Just thinking of you. Last night was very boring without you. I will be back here in London in a couple of weeks and would love to see you again.'

And then he sent a photo. What, and where the hell was this?

'This is my 'playroom'. I would like to introduce you both to it next time you come.'

Christ! It was a sex room. There were various items of furniture, restraints, sex toys, whips. My crotch began to tingle. I knew I wanted this, but what about Jay. Would this be a step to far for him?

I carried on as normal all morning, waiting for the kids to disappear to their activities club.

At last they had gone and I was alone with Jay.

"Look at this." I said as I showed him the photo.

"What the fuck is that? It looks like some kind of sex dungeon." He said.

"It's Omar's playroom. He wants us to visit him in a couple of weeks to play. What do you think?"

Jay just stared at me.

----------------------------------------------

Possibly to be cont'd......