All Comments on 'Spicing It Up!'

by VinylLizzie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

not especially well written, but very erotic. thanks for sharing

deadonedeadone3 months ago

Wait, wait this is supposed to be a means to fixing the marriage therefore, we need to fix both sides correct? So Omar only after Jay has both sultry auburn hair Lucia from Rome and stunning blond Agnes from Stockholm (and maybe together, Jay may die with a smile). Then she can have Omar. I will point out the 350 lb. gorilla here. These 'fixes' are not fixing anything only distracting them hence why she wants Omar and not Jay. At this rate, the marriage will only last another year or so.

VinylLizzieVinylLizzie3 months agoAuthor

Well I’m sorry you don’t think it’s particularly well written. Readers normally seem to like my style of writing and stories.

Maybe the marriage may not last. Who knows? But with the negativity in voting and comments I have decided not to write a follow up - so we’ll never know!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow that was bad. You obviously hate men and want them to be humiliated. Your wimp cuck husband walked into this story a happy man married to a faithful normal wife. By the end of the story. He is a pathetic wimp cuck and the wife is a fucked up skank and a llteral paid whore. Obviously this is your idea of erotic. Well that's your fetish. Next time put your stories where they belong in the fetish and femdom category.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm3 months ago

Nope. If thats how you spice up a marriage its toasted already. Jay won't go for the dungeon. I wouldn't. Fuck that. If you want to be an escort go do it. Leave everybody else out of it. You have already made a mockery of your marriage. This was a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

oh yes I hope it’s continued,please more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much , keep writing these please . The marriage was in a rut I’d like for to meet another gentlemen at the bar . Perhaps she needs to let her Jay / Roger try her ass . He could be in her ass while Omar or another man was in her pussy .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVinylLizzie@VinylLizzie
I am an artistic lady who enjoys writing erotica purely for fun. Sometimes my imagination runs away with me and I just need to put it on paper! I hope you enjoy reading my sexy stories which invariably feature shiny clothing which is a big turn on for me, although I don’t cla...