Spicing Up a Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Shane deals with being locked.
3.1k words
4.59
9.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shane, it's late. We'll talk in the morning." She says rolling back over.

"What the fuck have I done?" I thought to myself.

That night was hell. I laid awake in bed. Tossing and turning I try to sleep, but all I could think about was my cock pulsating in its plastic prison trying to grow. It was excruciating.

The clock reached 4am and I had had enough. "I'd rather have a root canal than try and sleep in this fucking thing." I told myself to get up and get out of bed.

Leaving our bedroom to start the day at the perfectly reasonable hour of 4am I head downstairs to make a coffee, walking like John Wayne.

In the kitchen I start the Nespresso machine and close my eyes as the coffee starts to pour. With my eyes closed I can hear a thudding noise pulsate through my body straight into my brain. It's the throbbing from my balls.

Grabbing my coffee I open the freezer and take out a bag of peas and take a seat. I genuinely think I hear my balls make a sizzling sound.

"Okay Google, you got me into this mess. You should be able to get me out." I tell my phone as I swipe open my screen. "My wife locked me in a chastity cage" I typed into the search bar.

The results of my search were a couple of quora questions and some forums dedicated to chastity. The forums, although interesting, weren't exactly helpful. All these guys either wanted their partners to lock them or were bragging about how long they've been locked and how much they love it. Then came Reddit. That was a rabbit hole easy to go down.

If I wasn't locked I guarantee I would've jacked off several times. All these models teasing and playing with caged men. Had me breathing pretty heavily. I even found a model who looked like Alice's double. I thought I would explode.

*beep beep, beep beep*

My alarm goes off. Looking up from my phone and the sun is shining. It's 7:30am and I'm sitting on a bag of soggy peas. Did I really spend over three hours looking at Reddit? Fuck I didn't even drink my coffee. After disposing of the soggy peas and washing my cup I head upstairs to get dressed.

Entering the room to Alice still asleep in bed, the duvet barely covering her ass. "She looks like a work of art." I think to myself as my cock begins to strain again. "How have I never masturbated to the sight of her?" Alice shimmys slightly and her whole ass becomes exposed. The sight is too powerful and draws me closer to her.

Standing over her naked body, my cock aches in its cage. Trying with all its might to break free. I tug gently on it in the hope of relieving the pressure, but all that happens is a stream of pre-cum softly squirts out. My heart pounding and my balls throbbing, the urge to have something of a sexual release becomes unbearable, so I lean in and begin to eat her ass.

"And a good morning to you too." Alice moaned, reaching behind to stroke my head.

"Mmm." Is my reply as I tongue fuck her hole.

"Well this is a first, that cage really does work miracles, huh?"

Alice's back arches slightly and she pushes her ass harder into my face. I've got a hand on either of her cheeks and my tongue is swirling around in her as she begins to moan.

"Oh, Shane...Don't stop...FUCK!" She roars as she falls back onto the bed.

Kneeling over her, my breathing heavy, and heart pounding. "I want her. I need to be released, I need to fuck her." My head screams as she lays there giggling.

"Shane, thank you for that, but are you okay? You don't look yourself."

"Alice...I...Fuck!" I groan, rubbing my eyes. "I feel like my head is going to explode."

"Hungover?" She asks.

"No, it's this damn cage!"

"I thought you said it was comfortable?"

"I did..."

"So what's changed? Because it's only been a few hours."

"Yeah, but those hours have been torture for me."

"How?"

"Well it chaffed and I couldn't sleep. For starters."

"I'm sorry. I should have applied some vaseline. Would you like me to do that now?"

"Erm...well...yeah sure" I stuttered, unable to think of a good response.

"Okay, wait here. I'll be right back." Alice said, hopping out of bed and running out of sight.

Alice came running straight back in, dropped to her knees and yanked down my shorts.

"They're wet?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, I sat on some peas...also we're out peas." I laughed nervously.

"Oh my poor baby." Alice cooed as she applied the vaseline to my balls. "Is it better now?" Alice asks, looking up at me innocently.

Fuck! What am I supposed to say? Well no not really, why you ask? Well I can't masturbate when I want to! Oh and it makes looking at porn really uncomfortable too.

"I guess the sleep thing bothered me a lot." I mumble annoyed.

"But it keeps you aroused, no?"

"I don't know if I'd say that."

"So why did you eat my ass?"

I stare blankly at Alice's last question. I have no answers. This fucking cage makes you dumb as fuck. How did I walk straight into that?

"Erm..." Is my pathetic response.

"Sorry, Shane. I know its Saturday, but didn't you agree to go into work today?"

"Oh fuck me, I forgot."

"It's okay, look I'll make you a coffee to go. Oh and wash your face too. We can't have you going into the office smelling of ass." She says, rising to her feet she throws on a robe and walks out of the room leaving me standing there in my cage and a T-shirt.

Getting dressed in record time, I'm straight down the stairs and Alice is waiting at the door with a travel mug in hand.

"Quick. You might just make it! You know if you're late you'll lose this month's bonus! Remember we do have a mortgage."

"Yeah, okay. Sure." Taking my coffee and giving her a peck in the cheek as I head to my car.

Halfway to work it dawned on me that I didn't mention the 9-10 day thing.

"Okay, Google. Call ALICE.

"Hey. Are you going to make it?"

"Yeah I will. Sorry we were supposed to talk about the whole 9 to 10 day lock up?"

"Oooh lockup. I like that. Like I'm your warden." Alice giggled down the phone.

"Alice, don't you think that's a little too long?"

"Not really?"

"Ooookay. You wanna tell me how not?"

"Well it's only like a day more than you just went."

"Huh?"

"Well my period was seven days and then you wore the cage all day yesterday for me, so that's 8 days. So 9 or 10 is only a day or two more."

She thinks I didn't masturbate while she was on? Is she mad? So now I have 2 options. Tell her I masturbated the entire time? She might decide I deserve a longer lock up period.

"Shane?"

"Yeah I'm here."

"Oh, it was very quiet."

"Yeah, sorry."

"That's okay."

"Alice, 10 days is like half your cycle. That would mean I'd only get to have sex with you once before your period comes. That would kill me!"

"Cumming is that important to you?"

"It's not even the cumming part. It's the intimacy. It's the act as opposed to end result.

"Are you trying to tell me, you enjoy watching me blow you just as much as feeling it?"

"More I'd guess. Watching you is my favourite part. Cumming is just the bonus."

"Oh I understand now. That makes sense."

"It does?"

"Yes it does."

"Alice, I'm so happy. I wish I could come straight home."

"I know you do, baby."

"Okay, well I'm just pulling into work. I call you when I get out, okay?"

"Okay, Shane. Love you.

"Love you too."

I pulled into work ecstatic. "Alice will unlock me when I get home, and hopefully I'll never have to put this cage on again!"

My day at work dragged on. I was so desperate to get home and get this cage off that time it felt like it was standing still.

When 5pm finally did come round I was ready to be the first one out of the office. But my boss called me in for an After hours meeting. He kept me there for almost an hour and half.

When I Finally did leave, I called Alice from the car, but got no answer.

I broke the speed limit all the way home. I didn't care, I just had to get this cage off me and then get my dick in my wife.

I arrived home and ran inside. I could hear music playing upstairs.

"ALICE? ALICE I'M HOME. ALICE?" I yelled out, but no answer.

I ran upstairs. The music was coming from our bedroom. For whatever reason my mind immediately went to cuckolding. "What if she was with another man?" I asked myself. I knew she wasn't, I knew she never would. But that's where my mind went and my cock agreed with me, because it began to try and grow.

With my heart was pounding. I begam to open the door. The music got louder, but I could hear something else, moaning! My caged cock began to leak.

I stepped into the room and the was Alice naked on the bed, legs spread, sliding a vibrator in and out of her pussy as she moaned with delight.

"Alice?"

"Shane you're home." She squealed, pulling the vibrator out of her and jumping up to kiss me. "It's in the dresser." She tells me after we kiss, jumping straight back into bed and starting to masturbate again.

"Finally the key!" I screamed in my head.

I walked over to the dresser only to discover a small box and not my key.

"Alice, what's this?"

"Open it. I think you're going to be very happy." She squeaked.

I ripped open the cardboard and inside the box was a Lovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 9 Inch G-Spot Dildo.

"Alice, I don't understand?" I told her baffled.

"Isn't it great?"

"Huh?"

"You said you missed the action. So you can wear this and I can suck on it like a blowjob and I can play with your balls and the cage at the same time! Oh and you can fuck me with it for as long as you want to as well. It's what you wanted right?"

I stood there devastated. Her angelic face looked so happy, so sincere. I had said I'd miss the intimacy if I were to stay locked, and she's fixed that. "What can I say? Sorry, Alice. All that spew about intimacy was BS. I really just want to be able to wank freely and cum as often as I want to!"

"Come on. Put it on." Alice giggled while unbuttoning my shirt.

A few moments later I'm standing naked in only my cage while Alice is adjusting the last strap of the harness.

"How's that?"

I look down and I can't even see my caged cock under the strap-on.

"It's a little bit, no?"

"No. You're about the same size." Alice giggled as she got down onto her knees.

On her knees she looked up at me as she licked the tip of the dildo and a shiver went up spine. I looked on as she began to suck the strap-on. Each time she took the dildo in she juggled my balls and the pressure built in my cage.

"What's wrong?" Alice asked.

"Baby, I wanna fuck you so badly!"

"Come on then!" Alice said jumping up and walking over to the bed.

She lays back on to the bed with her legs spread and begins to rub her clit.

"Fuck me, Shane." She purrs.

I look down to where my cock should be and all I can see is the strap-on. It's a surreal feeling. Even though I'm locked, the pressure leaves me feeling like I'm actually hard. I stroke the strap-on as if I was jerking myself. It's arousing but also anti climactic.

"Quit playing with yourself and come fuck me!" Alice begs.

Feeling like a powder keg of arousal and frustration. I walked towards Alice and slid the dildo in in one go.

"Fuck, Shane." She moans with delight.

She's so wet. Wetter than I've ever felt her before. I begin to fuck her missionary position. I'm not pumping long before she cums.

"I can feel your cage leaking into my butt crack." She laughs.

"That's it!" I tell myself as I grab her hips and start to thrust as deep and hard as I can manage.

Again she cums in second of my thrusting. But I'm not stopping. I flip her onto her side and go straight back to town. My logic was simple. Fuck her till she can't take any more and when she begs me to stop I'll demand my release.

For an hour and forty three minutes she takes the strap-on. I've never seen her so fucked before. Genuinely she looks drunk on orgasms.

"Shane..." She pants as her eyes close.

"Had enough? Unlock me and I'll stop." I told her, but no answer. "Alice?" I wobble her. She's out cold. I had fucked her brains and she's passed out in the dildo.

"FUCK!" I huffed.

Taking the strapon off, I look at my poor balls and they look like they're turning blue.

"Let's see if you bought some more peas today." I told an unconscious Alice and headed to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I grab a couple of Buds and check the freezer. No peas, but there is sweet corn.

I throw the sweet corn down just like I did earlier with the peas and take a seat.

"Finally." My brain screams. A bit of relief.

Nervous of how well Alice took the strap-on I decided to once again Google for answers. "I fucked my wife with a strap-on and I think she prefers it"

The first couple of links are to porn sites where there are lots of videos of men fucking their wives with a strap-on.

"I guess it's more common than I thought." I tell myself.

Just like this morning my searching leads me to Reddit and straight down another rabbit hole. Not just of men caged, but caged and fucking with a strap-on, penis extensions and custom sleeves, stories of how guys had caged and strapped up to "spice" things up and ended up cucks or betas or even accidentally made their wives size queens and how size queens are more verbal and commanding because they know what they want.

I read and watched so much. It completely engulfed me.

"You didn't stay up all night?" Alice quizzes walking into the kitchen.

I look up from my screen to discover it's morning and I've spent almost two days awake because of chastity.

"This chastity shit is addictive. I gotta get this off." I tell myself in a neurotic way.

"Need a coffee?" Alice asks as she pops in a pod In the Nespresso machine.

"Erm, yeah."

Getting up to hand her my cup exposes the soiled bag of sweetcorn and Alice gives me a puzzled look.

"Still hurting?" She asks.

"Alice, I can't wear the cage to bed. I'm in fucking agony."

"Aww, Shane. You want me to kiss it better?" She pouts at me.

"Funny. No look, I don't mind wearing it as like, foreplay or something. But I can't wear it all day, or all night."

"But you did wear it all day, and all night."

"No I didn't, I mean, yeah I did. But Alice I couldn't sleep. I've been up all night."

"You didn't sleep last night, but I'm sure it'll be easier tonight." She answers, handing me my coffee.

"Alice this isn't a fucking game!" I snap.

"Don't talk to me like that, Shane!"

"Sorry."

"Forgiven."

"But, Alice, come on. If you loved me you'd take it off."

"What a stupid thing to say." She snorted. "Imagine I said if you loved me you'd keep it on? What's the issue? You've worn it for a couple of days with no issues. Yeah the sleep thing was a bit shit but I'm sure it'll improve."

"Alice, I don't want to wear it." I growled.

"Okay, fine." She says with her hands up in a don't shoot kind of way. "I'll get the key." She says timidly..

"Alice, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." I begin But she's already gone.

Alice walks back in key in hand and hands it to me with a there you go look.

"Thanks." I grumble, as I begin to fiddle with the lock.

*SNAPPING NOISE*

"THE FUCK?"

"Did you just?" Alice begins before bursting into hysterics.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"No, it's hilarious." Alice laughed, wiping tears from her eyes. "That's karma for you, or do you subconsciously want to stay locked for me?" She asks, wrapping her arms around me and kissing my cheek.

"You're enjoying this a little too much."

"Damn right I am. You asked to spice this shit up and we did. Then you wanna quit at the first hurdle. Then along comes lady luck and she's all like BOOM! NOT TODAY SON!" Alice laughed moving her arms like she just made a game winning block in a basketball game.

"You done?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm done." She giggles.

"I'll check online how to remove it with a broken lock. I'm sure there is something." I tell her as I reach for my phone.

"Or...." Alice says.

I turn back to look at her and Alice has opened up her bathrobe, exposing her naked body.

"You could just stay caged and come back upstairs and lick my pussy! You made me a little sore last night." Alice says giving my balls a playful tap.

"Alice..." I begin. But she reaches down, grabs my hand and guides it to her pussy.

"You're soaked."

"And you're leaking."

I look down and my cock is indeed leaking like a tap.

Alice places her hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me down to my knees.

"Actually we don't need to go upstairs, you can eat me here."

"I've never known her to be so dominant. And why does it feel like I'm becoming submissive?" I ask myself as my face becomes buried in her wet pussy.

To be continued...