Spicing Up Relationship Ch. 01

Story Info
Spanked and fucked as punishment for not getting orgasm.
1.6k words
4.23
7.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with the ideas of adding spice to our love life. Though we have been together for not so long, some things were getting a little tough on us. I proposed an idea to make things work better and that was giving each other sexual tasks and punishing them for not performing or improper performance.

Of course he liked that idea and I wrote a rule book to avoid confusion and further fights. Also, somewhere I wanted to know if he actually wanted to play this task game. He actively took part in the preparation of the rule book and I got my answer.

And here we got started without wasting any minutes. I gave him a task to get naked and have a walk upstairs at odd hours when no one is watching. He accepted that. All the communication was decided to be by mail. That day went down normally and night was quite exciting as that was the time for his performance. We were on a voice call. He got naked, I could imagine every moment quite clearly. Him taking off his shirt, then trouser in a teasing way like he always does. Then going forward to take off his underwear and put his 6 inches dick on display. It must be hard and waiting to be touched. He put the phone aside and went for a walk as asked.

That night things were better and I thought finally something is working to keep us from fighting. Now, the day was over and I was still due with my task. Well, I was dating him but I was still a virgin and never even masturbated ever before. He tried many times earlier to pursue me to get an orgasm but I always denied.

Next morning I woke up with an email from him about my task. The task included a huge text of instructions. It was as you can guess to have an orgasm. Task required me to go to his home where his family also stays. Thankfully I have to perform a task on the 2nd floor where there is only one room that is his. So, I got a shower and was ready to perform the task. I was quite excited and tried to make additions to end it in a better way than what he thought of.

He picked me up at midday. For like an hour I sat with his family talking and having lunch. Then, I started as per the task. I picked up an excuse to study in front of everyone and left alone for his room. As per his instructions I reached there, switched on every light in the room and locked the door. Standing in front of the mirror I started taking off my white top and placed it in his wardrobe. Following my skin tight blue jeans, black lacy bra and his favourite white M&S panties. One by one I placed them in the same wardrobe standing there naked.

His next instruction was to start playing with my boobs and pussy. He even wrote that I have to use my right hand on my boobs and left on my pussy. I opened my semi braided brunette hair and started touching myself in front of the mirror. I see myself naked in front of the mirror everyday but doing this in his room made me so wet. I started playing with my nipples. Pulling them, pinching, twisting and gripping whole boobs. By the way I am 34 DD and I feel like boobs are the best part I have. So, I loved playing with them but couldn't play well with my pussy.

I got a message from him that it was time to change my position. Next position mentioned was to bend over on the bed side and use one hand while I can see my pussy and ass on display in the mirror. I did as instructed and started rubbing my pussy. Doing it in circles and rubbing faster. In no time I was moaning and trying to push my hand inside. Well, I failed again. But now I was all sweaty even with the AC on at 20°C. My heart was beating faster than I ever experienced.

Next pose was on my fours on the bed. In which I started teasing my boobs again and rubbing my pussy later. I used the middle and ring finger and tried to push it in as much as I could. Moving my ass up and down and trying to work till I get an orgasm. Thoughts of him knowing what I am doing upstairs wasn't letting my wetness dry and nipples from being erect. After trying a lot I still didn't manage to get an orgasm. My task was to get one and show him. I called him to tell that he needs to come upstairs.

I was asked in the task instructions to stand out naked in the staircase rubbing myself while I waited for him to come and check me. I got up from the bed and opened the door. Feeling so horny and a little nervous about his family being in the same house. I stood at the end of the staircase facing a mirror. From where the stairs were to my right. A sudden surge to keep playing went through me and I don't know what got me started. Maybe that nervousness of being caught made me wet more and desiring to play.

I was breathing heavily because of rubbing my pussy and playing with my nipples. I realised him walking upstairs and watching me from the first stair. Closer he was coming, the more I was getting deep and moaning low. He stood in front of me and asked me if I wanted an orgasm again.

'Again' my mind processed. I replied being ashamed about not getting any orgasm yet. He asked me why I called him if I was not done yet. Honestly, I didn't know. I just wanted him here. His presence works as a miracle on me. But I had nothing to say. His hand took the place of mine on my boobs and he asked me if I wanted him to teach me how to play with myself to get an orgasm. I was nodding yes before I realised I was. He turned me to the mirror again and stood at the back. His hand on my right boob and another on my pussy rubbing me. I love the way he touches me. Also, the nervousness of being caught like this was running through me making me as wet as it can. His hands were getting wild and rough. I started moaning louder. He stopped suddenly after a while.

I looked in the mirror to see his eyes. As mine were asking why he stopped. He took a step back, turned me towards him and told me that I am going to get a punishment for not completing the task. Chills ran down my body as I heard him saying punishment.

'Oh no! I will be spanked.' My mind screamed.

His voice breaks me through my thoughts and he presumes that I know what he is going to do. He asked me why I didn't get an orgasm. To which I didn't have any reply though he waited a few seconds and put his second question on the counter - if I know what punishment he is talking about. Without much thought the word 'spanking' came out of my mouth.

"Well, that's partially right. You are going to get spanked in every position you were asked to perform a task in. But not only that much. I want it to be more intense so I will teach you how to do it. Am I clear?"

I nodded.

"Walk inside the room and bend on the bed and beg me to punish you."

I did as instructed. Bending on the bed I asked him to punish me and how badly I wanted that. He came closer, rubbed my ass and gave me a hard spank. I moaned and my boobs jiggled. He continued spanking me and making me beg to get spanked. After 20 spank he asked me if I wanted to get his dick inside me. I was wet as hell. I don't remember being this wet ever before. Before he could complete the sentence I was already there begging him to fuck me. He pulled his dick out and started teasing me. Rubbing it on my vagina and between my ass. Moving faster as he could. Making me beg to put that inside me. He teased me for a long time. Then he asked me to change to the next position.

I got in the bed on my fours waiting for him to start spanking me again. He did that like a few spanks. Then, he started rubbing my pussy and playing with my boobs asking me to learn how I was supposed to do it. Fondling my boobs, pinching my nipples and sucking them with his hand continuously teasing my damn wet pussy. I was feeling so horny and such a slut.

Then he rubbed my pussy again with his dick and started teasing me. This time I was begging really hard for him to fuck me which I know he enjoys way more than actually fucking me. He loved me more and more. Everytime I ask to be fucked he gets a little inside and pull out within seconds. He teased me way better than I could ever imagine. Finally, I got a few more spanks.

He turned me, took my hand at my back and held them there with one hand. His other hand went on my neck and he kissed me marking an end to the punishment I just had.

"The game isn't over yet. You are gonna get tasks like this everyday. And I hope you fail a lot." He grinned afterwards and helped me get dressed back.