All Comments on 'Spicing Up the Brew'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Chapter 2?

hansbwlhansbwlover 12 years ago
Very, Very Good.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scary,

and good. Thank you.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
A little hoodoo in the voodoo

What a twist. The connotations were indeed chilling. Enjoyed the story.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Interesting. If roles would be reversed there would be a group chanting "wimp, wimp, wimp"! Can we define a woman who wants her husband that badly as a slut? Perhaps a size queen... Very good idea!

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Interesting

Good story about deception, but she is really just deceiving herself if she thinks that having a family will change him. He won't change in the slightest; he will still be the same asshole.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
AWFUL... l notice the author is gay and ONLY writes GAY stories

which explains WHY the husband is mind numbingly stupid and has to be drugged to have sex with his wife

and the author doesnt expalin WHY he is going to a strip Club wheh he ha a smoking hot wife at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IT was good but in a strange way.

She didn't need to drug him, she needed to smack him upside the fucking head. If he can't be bothered to treat her like an equal partner in their relationship then she should take his child, his house, his cars and his money. Give him a wakeup call that would take his head outta his ass.

sr71pltsr71pltover 12 years agoAuthor
Not a Shrink's Couch

This is an erotica site, not a psychiatrist's office. He gave her the fuck she wanted. She went through the "keep him or leave him" routine and decided to keep him--and to fight for him. It doesn't matter if he's a dumb cluck. She obviously understands that--and enough foreshadowing was given that he is changing, I think. Duh. Loosen up. Just suspend your phobias and lay back and enjoy it--she plans to. *laughs*

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 12 years ago
Pretty Good

This was a pretty good story, although it could have been edited better. There were some mechanical errors and you changed Susie's name from Winthrop to Wentworth. I have to wonder also: If Mary Lou really is a witch, couldn't she have just concocted some kind of love potion and slipped it into Doug's coffee?

I have to agree with Hamster too. Doug is an asshole, and will remain one whether he becomes a father or not. Once ML gets to be six or seven months pregnant, he will find some other woman, probably one who is not a member of her coven. Unless, of course, she is able to concoct the love potion I mentioned earlier.

sr71pltsr71pltover 12 years agoAuthor
Perhaps too subtle

No, Box, Mary Lou isn't really a witch. Thanks for pointing out the name problem, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ewww!

She´s a wimp and he´s a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ZZzzzzzzz....

....zzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzz

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

That was a little differt, but I've read a lot worse. Interesting.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

That’s a different take on a loving wife story .

Made me smile, nicely done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...