Spider-Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He frowned crookedly. "And you wanted to remove all doubt."

She chuckled. "In your mind, at least." The hand in his hair tightened a bit as she brought her lips to his ear. "That, and parading my new pet around gets me in the mood."

Peter snorted a laugh. "You passed out thirty minutes later."

She pulled his hair enough to make him hiss. "A fact I intend to rectify."

Silver felt the heat returning to her chest as she pressed her leg back between his. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth, gently grinding her knee against his balls. There was just enough pressure to make him pay attention, though not enough to cause pain—she would need those soon enough. Silver kissed her way up his cheek to his ear, sucking on his earlobe and pinching it between her teeth.

"Strip."

Peter immediately scooted back and vacated his boxers, then sat on his knees, hands in his lap. Silver smiled.

So cute.

She stood on the bed and sidled up to his side. Her hand played across his muscled chest. "You look so lovely on your knees."

Peter swallowed.

Silver stretched her leg out in front of him, the skirt of her nightie riding up enough to show most of her thigh, including a nasty knife scar. He licked his lips and glanced up at her, silently asking permission. She smiled and nodded. Peter reached out and wrapped his hands around her leg, bringing his lips to her skin. He kissed his way up and down her thigh, teasing almost high enough to brush her pussy with his cheek. He specifically stopped before he could reach it, making her breath catch a bit.

Peter glanced up at her face, seeming to take note of her pursed lips, then promptly kissed his way down her other thigh. Silver's breath was getting as short as her patience. If he kept teasing her like this, her frustration was getting taken out on his ass. At the top of her knee, he looked up at her, hands wrapped around each of her thighs, and she could feel his fingers trembling slightly. Then she realized he wasn't teasing her at all. He was waiting for permission.

A wave of warm arousal flushed through Silver's chest and head as she grabbed the hem of her skirt and slowly hiked it up. She couldn't see how wet she was, but a momentary rub of the thighs gave her some idea. That and how lightheaded she was feeling the longer his warm breath caressed her legs.

Peter held her gaze a little longer before his eyes were inevitably drawn to her wetness. He bit his lip, breathing heavily out through his nose.

"Well?" she asked breathily, a little irritation creeping in. "Are you going to stare all morning or clean up your mess?"

Peter smiled a little and nuzzled her thigh, dragging the tip of his nose up her skin until his head was hidden beneath her skirt. Silver's breath caught when she felt the warm wetness of his tongue lapping at her thighs. Her fingers tangled and tightened in his hair, already on the verge of yanking him between her legs. But she forced herself to wait, to pace herself. He was technically doing as he was told.

His tongue swirled around, lapping up her leakage and tracing the edges of her hip. He paid especially lavish attention to the knife scar on her right leg, even nibbled and sucked on it. It was enough to make her shiver. Silver heard him chuckle faintly and tightened her grip on his hair in lieu of smacking his ass. How she wished she'd thought to grab her crop before starting this...

A sudden wave of warmth overtook her clit, stealing her attention back. His head wasn't moving, and neither was the warmth—the cheeky bastard was just breathing on it. Silver's patience was officially done. She grabbed his hair with both hands and yanked. Immediately, his tongue and lips went to work, wrapping around her clit and gently tugging it this way and that. He sucked on it just enough to make pressure, then slowly rolled his head back and forth while his tongue traced pretty patterns on it.

Like every muscle in his body, his tongue seemed to have been strengthened quite a bit, with plenty of delicious pressure bullying her clit in zigzags. She was losing her breath within the first minute. Her knees locked. The hair grip meant to keep him under control was now helping her keep balance—and a tenuous balance at that. Her hips were grinding into his face, a face she could no longer see thanks to her nightie. Frustrated, she took one hand off his head and groped at the shift, trying fruitlessly to pull it off, distracted as she was.

Suddenly, the hands that were gripping her thighs reached up and grabbed the fabric tightly. Before Silver could even attempt to speak, Peter effortlessly tore it in half and threw the ruined garment to opposite ends of the bed. She gasped and looked down to see his eyes twinkling as his fingers curled around her hips, keeping her pussy flush with his mouth. Silver didn't need to see his teeth to recognize his shit-eating grin.

A very, very miniscule part of her wanted to stop right now and bend him over until she spanked his ass a very dark red. The rest took her frustrations out on his scalp as her hands fisted in his hair and smothered him in pussy. She lifted one leg and stepped over his shoulder, forcing his neck to crane as she violently rode his face.

Fuck. She hadn't even planned on cumming again this soon, but—

Silver's choppy moans and gasps rapidly escalated to small cries. His hands tightened around her hips and pulled her into his tongue. Her thighs tightened around his head as she lost balance. Strong hands braced her back and hip, keeping her suspended when her legs gave out, not letting her move or escape as he ripped a violent orgasm from her. Silver vaguely remembered screaming—perhaps his name, perhaps something utterly unintelligible—while her thighs trembled around his adorable head.

By the time her head stopped spinning enough for her to see semi-straight, Peter was kneeling at her side, absently petting her matted hair. She looked up at his smiling face.

"Good?" he asked softly, without any of the smugness he'd just demonstrated.

Silver didn't reply. She just searched his eyes and found, to mild astonishment, that two orgasms within less than an hour had not diminished her libido in the slightest. Maaaybe going several weeks without at least self-care wasn't such a good idea for someone with such a high-stress job.

So it was without a word that she tackled him lips-first, gripping his face like it was ambrosia while she ground her wetness on his very hard member. It took Silver a bit to realize she was smearing her face with her own juices the more she sucked face. She didn't care one bit. If it meant devouring this man like wagyu, she was perfectly content to suck her juices off his tongue while he moaned and fought to keep his hips still.

Silver finally drew back enough to let both of them breathe. "Peter."

"Uh?"

She forcefully cupped his face and waited until he met her intense gaze. "Fuck. Me. Now."

Peter's hazel eyes widened for a moment before his hands were lifting her hips and guiding his cock inside her. Silver bit her lip to restrain a ferocious slew of curses as he bottomed out in her pussy. He was not the longest she'd ever seen or felt, or even perhaps the girthiest, but he was hard as fucking quartz and looking at her like a walking Christmas present. Something about his gaze set a fire in her loins, and before she knew it, she was bouncing on his dick with as much eagerness as she could muster.

He wasn't sitting idle either, whether it was bouncing his hips in time with hers or kissing her face on the downstroke or massaging and playing with her firm breasts. They were a little small for someone of her size (a small price for being plenty fit and able) but that didn't seem to dampen his spirits in the least. Peter squeezed and pulled and prodded and sucked and kissed. Warm, tingly sensations shuddered through her whole body, making her head fuzzier by the second. Gradually, she began to realize he was disobeying her.

This wasn't fucking. Peter was making love to her.

As his pubes repeatedly squished her clit and made her squirt all over his hips, she somehow couldn't find it in her to be upset about it. Not when he held her close and rolled them over until she was on her back, fucking her through orgasm and well on her way to another. Not when he kissed her forehead and leaned over her, letting her feel his heat as his nipples brushed hers. Her hands pressed against his chest and traced his nipples, pinching them gently and getting him to bite his lip.

"Peter," she moaned.

Her arm curled around his neck, pulling him in close as he panted and nuzzled her shoulder. Her palms pressed against his back, feeling his hard muscles and not a few scars. She traced them with her fingertips while his hips remained determined to pound her pussy raw. With his strength and the stamina he'd displayed so far, Silver would be very surprised if she wasn't sore for a few days at least.

"Silver," he panted in her ear.

She nearly slapped his ass for not addressing her as a pet should, but another roll of the hips deliciously reminded her that she had long lost control of this.

"I missed you." His arms wrapped around her, holding her close as he kept his slow roll going. "I missed you...more than I thought I could. I just..." His breath caught and lips pecked up and down the side of her head. "I just—ngh—want you. I've wanted you—hnf—since that night."

Silver bit her lip and brushed his hair with her hand, slowly wrapping her legs around him.

"You are so..." he moaned huskily, "lovely."

Peter's hips twitched and bucked. Silver wasn't close herself. She leaned in and calmed her breath enough to whisper.

"Do it, my lovely...do it."

Her thighs tightened around his hips as he sank in to the hilt and groaned with all his might. Silver's breath caught as his arms tensed fiercely. His hips kept twitching as a faint warmth permeated her abdomen. He couldn't catch his breath, couldn't speak, couldn't do anything except hold onto her. So she sighed and pet his hair and whispered to him.

"Good boy. Such a good, pretty boy." Silver kissed his temple. "You were so good, my lovely. So, so good."

He sagged and slumped into her arms, his softening member slowly slipping from her as she unwound her legs from his body. She could feel the mess leaking from her pussy—which was still very much excited—but that didn't matter. Peter laid atop and at her side, holding her with his face buried in her neck. So that night in New York hadn't been a fluke; Peter Parker was a cuddler post-coitus. Silver smiled and pet his head.

Save for their heavy breaths, the room was silent for a good long while. The noonday sun was just reaching its apex when Peter broke the quiet.

"I realize this...is probably something I should've asked before we...but..."

Silver blinked and met his eyes.

"...what...is this? I mean, what are we, Silver?"

She didn't answer immediately. A frown tugged at her lips. "Truthfully...I don't know, Peter." A sigh. "All this started back on that night. You were...grieving, and I..." she shrugged, "I don't know why I felt the way I did, exactly. Why I acted as I did. I've asked myself this same question ever since."

Peter didn't speak.

Her lips pursed. "Finding you half-dead, before everything came to a head with Octavius, seeing your resolve...it was noble, inspiring even. Such strength is a rarity, even among those in our line of work."

"Our?"

Silver sighed and scooted back so they could both sit up. "We are protectors, Peter. Our methods may differ, but the end goal does not. What we do is precarious, perilous, and utterly thankless. But that does not matter. We do what we do because we care for our neighbors, for our people. In the end, it comes down to love. All of it."

Peter stared at her for a moment, then let his gaze wander to the wall. "Everyone is someone's person. Everyone is loved by someone, even if it doesn't feel like it. I don't need to know you to care. It's enough that someone else does."

"And that is what I find so compelling about you, Peter. Your strength—" she pressed her palm over his heart, "—is like adamantium, Spider—in power and value. I can see your potential, dearheart." She cupped his face and kissed him gently. "And I want to see more, to know you completely, as you are, not just your potential. I want you by my side."

Peter smiled and nuzzled her cheek. "Y'know, back then, I didn't know why I went to you of all people. We barely knew each other," a chuckle, "hardly even interacted outside you tryin' to kick my ass. I guess...I guess you thought you would understand."

Her brows knitted. "Understand?"

He swallowed. "Aunt May. Otto. The choice. The job. All of it." His forehead pressed to hers. "And you did, Silver. You understood me. You didn't try to convince me that I was wrong or misled or...I don't know." He met her eyes. "You looked at me and told me it was okay. You saw me, like no one ever has." Another gulp as his voice cracked. "You saw me and didn't yell or argue or shrink away. You don't see Spider-Man as an obsession or a crutch. You know why I do this, why I am who I am, and you still want me."

Silver closed her eyes and pressed her forehead to his. "Of course I do," she sighed, almost in relief. "I'm not a fool."

Peter chuckled with a touch of bitterness. "Don't jinx it, Silver. Apparently everything I touch dies."

That did get him a prompt smack on the ass.

"Superstition does not suit a man of science, Peter Parker."

Peter drew back to arm's length and gave her a longsuffering look. "I've had my luck turn sour too many times to chalk it up to 'shit happens.'"

She cupped his face. "We make our own luck, dearheart."

...

Peter stared at her with a mix of emotions running through his chest like rapids. A faint voice echoed through his head, from a long time ago.

"Did ya think it'd be easy? Huh? Did ya?"

"Come on, Uncle Ben! You know my rotten luck."

"M'boy, luck is just a mix of opportunity, preparation, and confidence. Now, I know you're prepared because I had a hand in that. So, we're lookin' square at opportunity."

Peter frowned and looked up at his earnest eyes. "What about confidence?"

Uncle Ben smiled and nodded at his lax fishing line. "Just two things you need for that: time and tryin'."

Almost immediately, he felt the line go taut and pulled hard. Uncle Ben helped him reel and coached him through the rest of the tugs. Moments later, a largemouth bass was dangling from his line within arm's reach. Peter beamed.

Uncle Ben slapped his back. "That's all it is, kiddo. Just time and tryin'."

Peter blinked and looked into Silver's eyes, felt her thumb caress his cheek. Gwen. Felicia. Betty. MJ. He repeated their names in his head, over and over, until they were drowned out by another, much louder voice.

"Try again."

Peter's eyes slid shut as he leaned into Silver's touch. "I'll try my best, Silver. You know I will."

He felt her heat on his face. "And that, dearheart, is all I ask."

She kissed him, slowly, gently. He kissed her back, stroking her hair and resting one hand on her hip. She inhaled sharply and opened her lips, tonguing his apart. Peter let her in, content to tongue-wrestle as he finally let go. When they broke apart some time later, they were both breathless and flushed.

"You asked me," Silver panted, "what we are."

Peter blinked and met her half-lidded eyes.

"Until we decide otherwise, we are partners..." she grinned, "in business and pleasure." Silver hooked a finger through his collar and tugged enough for him to feel it. "And you are mine."

Peter grinned, feeling himself harden again. "I can live with that, Silver."

"Miss."

He blinked. "Miss Silver?"

"Or just Miss." Silver smirked and traced her finger along his lips. "A pet should know how to address his master, after all."

Peter bit his lip and felt his face flush. "Yes, Miss."

Silver grinned and kissed his jaw. "So adorable..."

She pulled his collar and bent him over, face-first into the pillows. Moments later, he was moved again, this time draped across her knees. Something hard and wooden brushed his bare ass, sending a small shiver down his spine. The gentle hand petting his head put him a little at ease.

"My lovely pet...you and I are going to do wonderful things together." Her fingers gripped his hair painfully and voice hardened a touch. "But first, I think you need to be punished for ruining perfectly good lingerie."

Peter's mouth hung open a bit as he moaned, "Yes, Miss."

"Good boy." She kept brushing the paddle against his ass, keeping him in suspense. "Now remember, pet: your safeword is 'pineapples.' Yes?"

He swallowed and nodded. "Pineapples."

She hummed in content.

Then the first stroke fell, and Peter was very glad for his enhanced body.