Spider-Pet Pt. 03

Story Info
The investigation begins amid early relationship kinks.
12k words
0
2.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we boring you, Mr. Parker?"

Peter glanced at Erina and shook his head. "Not at all. Just focus better if I have something to do with my hands."

She nodded skeptically and returned to her presentation on the neural-net prosthesis. Across the table, Silver was reclining, outwardly attentive to her researcher. But every so often, Peter caught her smirking a little. Which always freaked him out, because it usually meant--

There it was again, accompanied by a momentary glance his way that locked their eyes for a moment. A moment that was disrupted when his vibrating cock ring started humming softly. Peter did his best to focus on the presentation, but the truth was, it was all he could do to hold it together. It was five days into his contract, and Silver had spent nearly every morning before work riling him up to no end.

The first day was for kneeling and kissing and lots of body worship without her ever touching him. The second was for being leashed and crawling and getting headpets. The third was a mix of teasing and punishment, complete with a blindfold that made everything pop even more, especially for his enhanced senses. Seemed his Spider-Sense identified any incoming punishment as nonthreatening, so even then he had no warning. It was surprising and exciting and absolutely maddening, but at least she allowed him release every night with easily some of the most mind-blowing sex he'd ever experienced.

To be fair, he'd been in a serious dry spell for a long, long time. All the same, it was impossible for any prior experiences to have compared with Silver's sheer intensity, either in the play itself or the tenderness she showed in the aftermath. She was a very intense person in everything she did. So when the fourth day rolled around and she gave him a break in the morning, he was a little confused...and, dare he admit, disappointed. Dominance and submission wasn't really something he'd ever considered in his past relationships, his potential kinks never really explored.

Whatever Silver had awakened in him that first night in New York wasn't calming down; quite the opposite, the longer he was in Symkaria under her thumb. Peter never thought he'd enjoy being under someone's thumb...or hand...or foot. And he certainly never thought he'd go to the trouble of aggravating her in the middle of the workday by slyly getting just a little handsy...

Silver had stared at him for about ten seconds with this blank, piercing look. Then promptly announced they were taking an early lunch to discuss a different project. They did not eat. Or, at least, she didn't. Silver dragged him back to her penthouse, collared him, then proceeded to subject him to half an hour of breath play while periodically smothering him in her pussy. By the time "lunch" was finished, he'd eaten her out to two orgasms, both incredibly messy and leaving both his hair and collar drenched. All while she refused to touch or allow him to touch himself.

Then she bent him over her knee, spanked and pinched him until he went soft, and locked a chastity cage over his cock. To "help him focus" at work better, she said. Considering the devilish look in her blue eyes and the fact that she was doing this in the middle of a project meeting, Peter very much doubted the truth of that statement.

"Primarily," Erina said, "our current hurdle is producing a system that allows remote access with minimal lag."

Peter gritted his teeth as the cock ring vibrated against his cage. He forced his voice to steady. "Yeah. We'd need dedicated relays for that, but considering the mobile nature of public works, they'd have to be portable." He glanced Silver's way. "Maybe we could use Sable International's drones, see if their guidance systems could be co-opted."

Silver nodded slowly. "A good start."

"Though," René commented, "it won't be easy to adapt the operating system. Bit more to it than a few basic functions. We have to sync it up to a fully functioning VR interface."

"Right," Erina said. "Let's at least try for a proof-of-concept design using the drone systems. Then if we can't advance that way, we try something else."

"Good," Silver said, tapping the table. "Is there anything else?"

Everyone was silent.

"Then we're done for today. Thank you, everyone."

The team shuffled up their things as they all parted ways for the evening. Peter remained in his seat, getting all his notes packed up when the ring started vibrating again, even stronger than before.

"Ffff..."

Peter hissed and looked up at Silver pleadingly. She'd been doing this to him since late afternoon yesterday, with no relief and barely a kiss or two from time to time.

"Miss, please."

Her face scrunched up adoringly as she sidled over and cupped his face. "You're so cute when you beg."

Peter's jaw tightened when she flicked a control and the vibration intensified. "We're--in the middle--of the lab."

"As we were when you decided you couldn't wait a few hours to grab my ass." Silver leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Be thankful I'm not making you wear the collar."

True. That would be worse. Peter knew at least Erina suspected the nature of their relationship, but it's not like they'd announced it to the whole staff. Not that he expected there would be any trouble--she was the big boss, after all--but something about the possible perception rankled him. Like he was only here as her boytoy, with no--or at best mediocre--scientific merit of his own. He knew Silver would never do that, saddle her team with such a burden, and he suspected they knew as well. But still.

"Silver," Peter hissed, "I can barely concentrate just wearing this thing. When you turn it on...mmf..."

Silver traced her fingertips up his arm. "I know. That was the whole point. And still you managed to make good input." She nibbled on his ear. "Well done, dearheart."

Peter hesitantly put his arms around her shoulders and nuzzled her neck.

"Shall we retire?"

He nodded.

Silver took his hand and helped him stand, all while keeping the cock ring vibrating just softly enough to not attract attention, but intensely enough to keep him excited. Peter was sure his briefs had a sizeable wet stain from how much precum she'd worked out of him today. He plodded after her, trying to keep his steps steady--and ignore the way the edges of his vision were going fuzzy. The whole walk from the lab to her personal elevator was pure torture. With the control in her hand, Silver kept alternating between faint, constant vibration and repeated strong pulses.

Peter's hands were clenched around his notebooks the whole way to the elevator.

The moment Silver clicked the button to open the door, she turned it all the way up and kept it there, strong enough that a faint buzz could be heard rattling against the cage around his dick. Peter stood stock-still as his entire face filled with heat--and firmly avoided looking at the elevator guards just a few steps away. It couldn't be that much of a secret what was going on between them, since they took the same elevator at the end of every day, but still...

In his peripheral vision, he saw Silver smirk.

The elevator opened a moment later, and Peter couldn't get in fast enough. Silver chuckled faintly as she slowly sidled in next to him. The moment the doors slid shut, Peter halfway keeled over, clinging to Silver. She cradled his head and pet his hair.

"Oohhh my good boy," she cooed in his ear.

"S-Silver, please--"

"Yes, dearheart, I know. Almost there."

Peter bit his lip. Did that mean he would get unlocked? He hesitated to ask and inspire her to keep it on for another day. He felt movement on his collar and a flow of cool air wash over newly exposed skin. She was already unbuttoning his shirt. The moment the doors opened, she pulled it open and groped his chest, pushing him out of the elevator. Peter stumbled and nearly fell over at the sudden motion.

Silver followed, grinning as she very forcefully stripped him. When Peter started to follow suit, she tossed her lab coat and slipped his collar around his neck. When he was utterly naked and vulnerable, she tugged him along and hopped up on the long dining table, spreading her legs and hiking up her skirt in the process. It was as Peter sank to his knees at the touch of her pointed heel that he noticed something he hadn't earlier.

Silver was going commando today.

"Dinnertime, my dear," Silver sang.

Peter dove in, peeling her skirt back further and wrapping his lips around her clit. She moaned loudly, tossing her head back and forth as she let her hair out to hang. He sucked gently and flicked his tongue across her clit in crisscrossing patterns, prompting her to grab his hair and tug. He let her drag his face across her pussy, saturating his cheeks in her freely flowing juices.

Silver moaned and stared down at him. "I--didn't expect--fuck--to enjoy watching you--squirm--unh--that--ngh--that much."

He gripped her thighs and squeezed, pulling her more firmly into his mouth.

Silver panted and twitched with every motion of his tongue, fingers twisting in his hair as she grabbed him possessively. Her piercing eyes stared into his increasingly fuzzy ones.

"Would you--ngh--like to be unlocked, dearheart?"

Peter's eyes widened slightly, and he began to pull back to answer.

Silver yanked on his hair and pushed him right back into her pussy. "Ah-ah--I didn't say stop."

Thinking about his answer while smothered in her wetness would be difficult enough even if he hadn't spent the last day with his manhood locked away after almost a week of nightly blowout sex. Even worse, she'd been teasing him the whole time. So to say he was very much craving release would be an understatement.

So why did Peter find himself shaking his head?

Silver grinned and moaned, both at his answer and the way the motion dragged his tongue across her clit. "Oho, you enjoy surrendering, even that much?"

He felt one of her legs wrap around his head, pulling him in almost tight enough to cut off his air while her other foot gently laid on his balls.

"Even your ability to use this whenever and however you want?"

Peter couldn't answer, muffled as he was. It was rhetorical anyway; they both knew how quickly he folded under her thumb. Suddenly, she yanked his hair again, this time pulling his head up while she leaned in. The motion brought them almost face to face, but hers was still slightly above his. Her eyes intently searched his, her smirk slowly widening until she leaned in and kissed his nose.

"Good boy," she purred.

Silver said nothing as she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the flaps apart, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra either. She'd been counting on her lab coat to hide how hard her nipples got. Peter groaned faintly as she slowly cupped her breasts and lifted them a bit, amused at his obedient stillness.

Then Silver glanced at her tits and nodded to him. "Go on."

Peter sighed in contentment as she let him suck on her nipple, rolling the other between his fingers. Her hands glided over the muscles of his back. Her fingers danced through his hair, mussing and playing with it. When he switched nipples, she started groping him in earnest, from his chest to his back while her legs wrapped around him possessively. She tweaked his nipples, getting a small grunt in return. So Peter doubled the strength of his suckling and groping. Silver moaned a little harder, panting as her hips began to rock against his midsection. Peter could feel the wetness spreading over his abs.

He kissed his way from one breast to the other, savoring every taste, every lap of the tongue, every little twitch and noise she made. Peter was breathing heavily, and his head was spinning from the way she tasted and smelled, from the force of his own excitement. Her arms wrapped around his head, pulling him into her tit almost enough to smother him. He never let up with his sucking. She just kept petting his hair.

"My dear pet," Silver moaned, "you've been such a good boy these past days." She reinforced that with more petting. "Such a smart, diligent boy. You've learned patience, and I think that deserves a reward."

Between the heat and the calming hypnosis of nursing at her tits, Peter barely registered what she was saying. He definitely registered the release of pressure at his dick a few seconds later.

Peter finally managed to stop worshipping her tits long enough to ask, "Miss?"

"Come with me, dear," she whispered in his ear.

Silver grabbed him by his rapidly hardening cock, leading him directly to her bedroom. She jerked him once and grinned when Peter almost whined from how sensitive his manhood had become. It took a little push to get him on his back. In a flash, her hips were straddling his shoulders with her ass descending on his face. Peter grabbed it and latched onto her clit immediately. It wasn't hard to find, engorged as it was. He wondered why she wasn't gasping and squirming like usual.

That was, until he felt delicious wet pressure steadily descending around his dick. Peter moaned into her pussy as she ground it on his face and swallowed his cock. Then he felt the press of soft skin on his pubes and heard a faint gag. Peter nearly lost it right there. Slowly, that pressure withdrew until he heard Silver gasping for breath and chuckling.

"Very--" she coughed, "--very nice, pet."

"You okay?" he gasped, managing to pull himself away from his work.

Silver just laughed and answered with the rhythmic pumps of a faintly-calloused hand wrapped around his shaft. Peter moaned and smiled, going back to bullying her clit. He'd felt her hands before--she'd filed her calluses recently, all for him. He grinned and wrapped his lips around her bud, softly rolling it over his tongue and between his lips. He managed to curl two fingers inside her, prompting a heavy moan and splash of liquid against his nose.

Her weight shifted, and that wet pressure returned, not going as deeply this time but no less intense as she slowly bobbed on him. Slow and steady--oh. She'd learned from the way he preferred to make love to her.

Ohhh...

Peter's eyes rolled back a bit as he barely resisted the urge to fill her throat, pushing up on her hips slightly. "M-Miss, I'm getting clos--"

She silenced him by swallowing him to the base once more, forcing a guttural moan from his throat. Silver dropped her hips as she swallowed around his cock, massaging him over the peak. Peter's muffled moans vibrated through her pelvis as nearly two days of blueballing finally came to an end. His hips jerked and spasmed. He held onto her hips for dear life, shaking head to toe as his balls emptied themselves down her throat. Peter whimpered and squirmed when the oversensitivity kicked in a few moments later, felt her giggle around his cock.

Slowly, Silver withdrew and gasped a moment later as she popped off him. "Someone didn't ask permission."

Peter finally had room to breathe when she shifted her hips. "Someone--didn't get the chance to ask."

He sagged back, breathing heavy. Silver spun around to straddle his hips and leaned over him, hands on either side of his head. She smiled at him like a predator, slowly grinding her wetness over his softening dick. She looked down, then met his eyes.

"You never finished," she said with a wiggle of her hips, grinding on him even more.

"Just--just a minute," Peter panted, breathless.

He had an arm over his eyes, trying to banish the lightheadedness that followed his orgasm.

"You going to make it, Spider?" she teased.

He peeked at her from under his arm, feeling his heart thud at the beautiful smile on her lips, at the sensual elegance of her sitting on him in little besides her open shirt and heels. When Peter could finally move, he touched the collar on his neck and reversed it, for the first time using the red and white side marked with his embarrassing nickname.

"You want the Spider?" he asked in a husky tone--with a hint of threat.

Silver's eyes widened.

"You got him."

In a snap, his hands were around her midsection--and throwing her into the air. Silver yelped briefly before she found her wrists and ankles webbed to the ceiling, with just enough room for him to crawl in above her.

"Peter," she gasped.

Silver was startled, he could tell. So Peter crawled up behind her and nuzzled into her neck from above.

"Is this okay?" he whispered.

She bit her lip and panted, a faint flush spreading from her chest to her face. A small nod was her only answer. Peter grinned and reached down, feeling her even more soaked than before. He used two fingers to gently pet her vulva, purposely avoiding her clit while his other hand put a couple more strands of webbing around her waist to keep pressure off her spine. Silver bit her lip harder, trying not to moan.

Peter's hands glided up her skin, slowly groping up to her tits. He squeezed and massaged and tweaked her nipples between his fingers. Silver was panting harder by the second, rolling her hips as much as she could with her waist bound.

Peter chuckled. "The way you're acting, you'd think you were the one in a cage for two days."

She panted and moaned faintly. "I missed--"

He pinched her nipples and slowly tugged them away from her torso, making her gasp.

"--m-missed having you inside me."

Peter grinned. "Soooo are you gonna punish me again the next time I get handsy?"

She snorted and smiled over her shoulder. "Of course. Can't let you think I'm going soft."

Peter leaned in and wrapped his legs around her hips, spreading her thighs apart as he whispered in her ear. "I know I'm not."

Silver sighed and closed her eyes as he dragged his revived hardness between her ass cheeks. "But...maybe not with the cage. Mmf."

She panted and rolled her hips, grinding her ass on his dick.

"Say it," he teased. "Ask politely."

Silver bit her lip again, certainly making a show of restraint. With the way she was dripping on the sheets below, he knew it was only a matter of time.

"Come on..." He grabbed her chin and made her look him in the eye. "Ask politely, Silver."

She stared at him with conflict in her eyes. He could see how desperate she was, both to have him inside her and to reassert her dominance. Those priorities kept getting thrown around in her head until he kissed her, hard, shoving his tongue as far as it would go and straight up bullying hers until she moaned into his mouth. With one hand, he kept groping her tits while the other massaged her vulva, spreading her wetness around and brushing her clit just enough to make her hips twitch. Silver groaned in frustration and broke the kiss, looking disheveled and out of breath.

"Peter," she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Inside...please..."

She was getting less coherent the more he tormented her nipples and clit. It was...fascinating to watch, actually. Oh. So that's why she did it to him. This was fun. And as much as he would love to have dragged it out further and made her say or do something even more embarrassing to get back for the last couple days, Peter had lost his own patience. He shifted back and got a little distance, spreading her cheeks apart and aiming carefully. With a long, slow roll of his hips, his cock sank into her soaked warmth in one slick go.

Silver moaned the whole way in, visibly trying not to twitch and buck her hips.

She couldn't see, but he was in the exact same boat. It was taking everything in him not to utterly rail her after two days of forced abstinence. That blowjob hadn't diminished his desire in the least. But he had to get one little bit of teasing in first...