Spider-Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The zipper on the front of her pants was just low enough to fully expose her crotch.

"Well well...I think someone's trying to distract from how much she's enjoying this."

Silver groaned and growled as he dragged a finger across the front of her gray panties--which were absolutely soaked through. Peter trailed his finger up across her navel, flicking her hard nipples and making her squirm in her binds. She was just low enough that standing on the table put him at the perfect height--just as planned. So he leaned in close enough for her to feel his breath.

"You look so beautiful like this." Peter chuckled and palmed her tits, squeezing and massaging. "I'm amazed it took me this long to try this. I mean, the wasted opportunities!"

He laughed and spun her again. Silver growled at him annoyedly. He curled a finger through her collar and tugged, making her breath catch as she hung just slightly off center.

Peter kissed her cheeks and nose and all up and down her neck. His fluttering touch made her breaths come heavier by the second. A visible flush gradually stole over every inch of exposed skin despite the cold of the basement. His lips, his fingers, every part of him that touched her made gooseflesh rise in its wake. Then he hooked a finger through her panties and pulled.

They tore instantly with a loud snap, leaving her bare pussy glistening with arousal. In seconds, the drip absorbed by her panties was drooling toward the table. Peter started breathing heavy himself at the mere sight of her. This gorgeous, hardened woman, completely helpless and at his mercy. A warmth spread outward from his chest as he smiled and held her steady.

"Thank you for trusting me," he whispered.

Silver hummed and leaned her head toward him. Peter leaned in and laid his forehead against hers.

She squealed when he rammed into her in one go.

As absolutely soaked as she was, there wasn't a bit of friction or resistance. Only the warm, delicious embrace of a very badly teased treat. Silver whined and panted when he started moving. The sound of her arousal dripping on the steel table was almost embarrassingly loud against the dull hum of the fabricator. Peter grinned as she groaned, cheeks flushing behind her gag.

He held her hips and pounded her with slow, hard strokes. Every other thrust was punctuated with a loud squelch as her pussy made ever more lubrication. He could feel it dripping down his balls. Peter moaned and squeezed her ass through her pants. Her suit may not be destroyed after this, but it would definitely need a wash.

Worth it.

Peter enjoyed her blind squirming for a few more moments, then reached up and undid her blindfold. Her icy blues had lost their usual razor sharpness, clouded as they were with arousal.

"So damn beautiful," he sighed against her lips.

He pressed his forehead to hers as he picked up the pace. Their bodies loudly slapped together when he used the makeshift swing to fuck her like a ragdoll. He nipped her neck and trailed his tongue over her pulse. His teeth tugged on her collar, then her earlobe. Silver whimpered loudly, head lolling and laying on his shoulder. Peter sucked on her neck hard, biting down just a bit.

She gasped and panted hard, eyes flying wide open. He'd done his best to avoid leaving visible marks before, but damn it, if they were going to make this work, he wanted to be proud to stand by her.

And that pride demanded he mark what was his.

So he fisted one hand in her hair and jerked her head to the side to expose as much of her neck as he could, tilting it this way and that with each successive love bite. Peter left mark after mark until her neck was more red than pink. All the while he never stopped fucking her slow and steady. Silver's eyes were completely unfocused when he finally pulled his face away, and her moans had become a steady, pleasured groan.

So Peter cupped her face to hold her still and dabbed a bit of the solvent over her gag, wiping off the remains as they fragmented. The moment her lips were free, he crushed them with his, relishing the way she moaned into his mouth. His arms were wrapped around her back, holding her chest against his. Then he realized he was wearing entirely too much and hurriedly kicked the rest of his pants off, tore his shirt the rest of the way open.

Their chests pressed together, nipples grinding against each other as he held her as close as possible. Silver's hands squirmed in their binds, fingers splaying out in a grabbing motion. Peter quickly freed her hands, and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. He tucked his head in the nape of her neck as she clung to him, plunging deep inside and feeling her squeeze around him.

"Peter," she panted.

God, he loved how she moaned his name.

He held her and rocked his hips with long, heavy strokes that sent more and more of her juices flying.

"Peter, dearheart..."

She was clawing at his back and squeezing him haphazardly. He could tell it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge.

So Peter held her hips and pounded her hard and fast and deep while she reached between them and flicked her clit in circles. Silver moaned harder by the second, eyes squeezing shut when her breath caught. Her mouth opened wide as her entire body tensed, every muscle flexed to the limit. The trickle down Peter's balls turned into a gush.

And Silver screamed loud enough to make the echoes hurt his ears.

He didn't stop, or even slow down. She didn't stop screaming. She just took another breath and immediately kept going, clawing at his hair with the hand not torturing her clit. Peter groaned and panted, already much too far gone despite her rhythm not altering in the slightest. She'd cum twice and was already well on her way to a third.

Goddamn it was hot when she got like this.

With no choice at all, Peter sank his cock in to the base and moaned hard as he held her to his chest. Sweet release filled her pussy again and again. His cock twitched and spasmed with every blast, little rocks of his hips prolonging his pleasure as long as he could stand. Peter could hardly breathe with the sheer magnitude of it, could barely keep from stumbling as all the blood rushed from his head.

He managed to stay upright long enough to grab the strands hanging from the ceiling and use them for support. They panted together, Peter distantly aware of Silver still fingering her clit. With the last bit of his strength, he pulled out, releasing a small deluge of Silver's arousal and his cum. Two of his fingers plunged inside before too much leaked out. Her eyes widened and mouth dropped open again.

He curled his fingers upward against her walls and pressed on her pelvis with his other hand. Then he rocked his arm back and forth, fucking her insides with his fingers. Silver moaned and gasped and picked up the pace on her clit. Her face scrunched up as she tried to hold back, but Peter's relentless rhythm gave her no mercy.

Silver moaned with all her might and almost sobbed with her release. If he'd thought her steady drip was embarrassingly loud, it was nothing compared to how loud it was when she squirted all over the table.

...

She was trembling violently and clinging to him when he finally managed to free her from the webbing. With one arm, he held her body up as she wrapped her legs around him. With the other, he put up a large web hammock and gently laid her in it. Peter wrapped his body around hers. She purred at his pool of warmth and placed her hands on his chest, absently rubbing his pecs.

Silver's breathing didn't mellow out for a good ten minutes, long enough for the suit assembly to finally finish. She sighed.

"Do we have to get up?"

Peter smirked and kept petting her head. "We do if you want to cuddle somewhere that's actually comfy."

Silver groaned. "And we should probably see if your new suit is up to snuff."

"Yeah."

Peter helped her out of the hammock and watched as she fixed her clothes. Well, the ones that hadn't been torn off. She gave him a small glare and rolled her eyes when he grinned. She also spent a bit of time inspecting her reflection on one of the tables while he retrieved the suit.

"You realize how much makeup it's going to take to cover these?"

Peter looked up to see the--oh god he hadn't realized how visible those were.

"But--you said 'who cares' when it comes to you and me, and everyone pretty much already knows we're an item..."

She smirked. "I'm tooling with you, Spider."

Peter sighed hard and picked up the suit, spreading it wide. With practiced ease, he ditched his shirt and suited up. When everything else was in place, he pulled the mask on. Immediately, the lenses went clear and the suit HUD powered up. He turned toward one of the monitors and glimpsed his reflection. This was...a lot more imposing than he'd expected, especially without much color or a webbing pattern to break up the black.

"Spectacular," Silver purred. "Have you thought of a name for this new persona?"

Peter blinked and chuckled, pulling the mask off. "Oh no, I told you: you're on branding and I'm sticking with it."

Silver rolled her eyes and smiled. "Fine, fine." She thought for a long time, staring at the white, fanged spider on his chest. "What do you think of...'Wolf Spider?'"

Peter stared down at the mask's red eyes. A small shiver ran down his spine for reasons he couldn't comprehend. Still, he smiled and met Silver's eyes.

"I think it's perfect."