Spider-Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter grinned in her ear. "Better now?"

"Mhmmm..."

Silver moaned incoherently as he drew back slowly, savoring every millimeter. She squeezed down on him, whether intentionally or instinctively. Didn't matter. Peter hissed and sighed as he took his pleasure in dragging this out.

"Peter," she whined, looking back at him desperately. "Pleas--"

He slammed in before she could even finish. He didn't give her a moment to breathe, clinging to her like...well, like a spider as he pounded her hard enough to send wet slaps echoing through the room.

"F-f-u-uck!"

Her ass was jiggling faintly with every thrust. He could feel her thighs tense and relax haphazardly in their bonds, saw her arms do the same thing. Silver couldn't move, either to fuck back into him or escape the onslaught of pleasure. All she could do was hang there like helpless prey and submit. Peter bit his lip hard. The thought alone had almost gotten him close. What was she doing to him?

He moaned and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her and nestling his head in the nape of her neck, panting into her skin. She leaned into him as much as she could, weakly managing to buck her ass up at him every so often. Between all the moaning and gasping for air, he could hear her incoherently mumbling and panting out words, most of which he didn't understand. Apparently she slipped into Symkarian when overwhelmed.

Peter kissed up and down her neck as he kept his pace, trying not to finish too quickly for both their sakes. His hand drifted down, gliding over her muscled midriff until he flicked her clit. She spasmed around his cock and moaned, turning to look at him with glassy blue eyes.

So goddamn beautiful.

Peter kissed her, finding that she'd elected to dedicate all the energy wasted on moving to wrestling with her tongue. He rose to the challenge. His arms tightened around her, pressing as close as possible and sinking his cock as far in as it would go. They groaned together, reveling in the sensation of being so deeply entangled. Peter finally broke the kiss, leaving them both red-faced and out of breath.

"Would--you like to come down?" he asked.

She nodded violently.

Peter sighed. "But that means I'd have to come out of you for a bit."

Silver gave him a straight-up puppy whine.

Peter vainly held back a grin. "That was adorable."

She tried to frown at his teasing but only gasped when he jerked his hips in a quick, shallow thrust.

Silver panted a few breaths, then moaned, "Quickly, please."

"Be right back, hon."

He kissed her cheek, then pulled out and wasted no time dropping from the ceiling. Alas, his web shooters did not carry the solvent made to rapid-dissolve his webbing...and it had been so long since he'd even worn his suit, he'd forgotten where he'd put the solvent. So the next minute or so that followed was dominated by lots of feverish searching and slight panic.

Followed shortly by Silver's disgruntled moan of, "Peter!"

"I know, I know! Ah! Got it!"

Within moments, her ankles were free, followed shortly by her waist and wrists, and he was lowering both of them to the bed with his legs wrapped around her. As soon as she touched down, he flipped her face-up and grinned down at her dazed expression. She looked so damn horny. That didn't shift when he sank right back inside her. In fact, the only thing that did change was her arms and legs wrapping around him, clinging to him desperately as she panted in his ear.

"Peter," she moaned, "Peter..."

He held her tightly, kissed her neck, sucked on her earlobe, flicking his tongue over a small silver stud. She moaned and raked her fingers through his hair, rocking her hips against him.

"Fill me," she growled hungrily.

Peter felt his dick twitch and arousal spike sharply. Damn. She'd gotten way too good at pushing his buttons. So he reared back, pushed her legs down, and pounded her into the bed hard enough to make even this solid construction shake. Silver moaned wildly, groping her tits, eyes fluctuating between his bare chest and the inside of her own head. When he saw her eyes roll back and felt a small rush of liquid around his cock, Peter started losing it.

"Silver," he gasped.

He held her hips and plunged in deep, barely moving as she tightened up, desperately trying to keep him inside. His entire body throbbed as he moaned and spewed another load inside her, filling Silver from both ends and thrusting every now and then to prolong his pleasure.

The moment it stopped, he pulled out and thrust two fingers inside her soaked pussy, curling them upward. Silver locked eyes with him, half alarm, half desperation. Peter put his weight into stroking her insides, finger-fucking Silver hard enough to knock the wind out of her. Then his lips wrapped around her clit, and she screamed. Her hips spasmed, thighs wrapped around his head. His palm pressed down on her pubes, just enough to squash her insides a little harder against his fingers, and her eyes vanished into the back of her head. Her entire body shook and thrashed, fingers clawing at the sheets and his hair and shoulders.

He didn't time how long it took for her to come down, but it was certainly long enough for him to need air.

Slowly, he withdrew his fingers and wiped them on her already-soiled blouse. Silver groped for him blindly. He smiled and pressed his face into her palm. Peter scooted up and cuddled his body to hers, nuzzling her cheek and kissing her neck. Silver kept gasping and panting as she melted in his arms.

They laid there for a long time, basking in the afterglow.

...

Peter's hands danced over a holographic display, turning over mechanical components and clusters of code in equal measure. It was...strange to be working on this in the nude, from the comfort of a bed, lying next to (and being petted by) the most beautiful woman in the hemisphere (anyone who disagreed could fight him), who was also very blessedly in the nude. At present, Silver was laying her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat while stroking the muscles of his shoulder. And occasionally pressing a kiss to his skin.

It was distracting, though less so now that he'd finally gotten all that frustration out of his system.

T.ident.friendly>m113--BREAK--k3m...what?

Peter frowned. "You really need to teach your teams how to do proper commenting on their codework. This whole section is a mess." He waved at the display in exasperation. "I don't know what half of this even does."

Silver frowned and took a look. "Try cross-referencing it with external documentation." She tapped on the display and opened another folder.

Peter sighed, annoyed. "Why is there external documentation?"

"Easier to encrypt than the schematics." Silver looked at him sideways. "It is a top-secret project."

Peter rolled his eyes and got back to it. This weapon system had some pretty advanced coding for a simple shoot/no-shoot IFF. Made him wonder if maybe Silver hadn't been wholly up-front about its purpose and functions. Still, until he found evidence to the contrary, he'd take it on good faith. If Silver wanted this bug fixed, she had to know transparency was paramount, and she'd already chosen to trust him above her own people.

Peter sighed and frowned. "Have you already put any working models into production?"

"Besides the testbed prototypes, no."

"What do you think about adding a small mechanical component: a blockage for the firing pin?"

Silver scooted up to get a better look.

Peter manipulated the screen to amend the schematics slightly. "Here--a small tab that lowers whenever a 'friendly' designation is sighted. It'll block the pin from reaching the chamber, or at least slow it down enough that it won't ignite the cartridge primer."

She sighed hard. "The whole point was to have the code be that failsafe."

"I know, but until I can isolate the bug, we need a workaround. And if a software patch won't fix it--"

"Maybe a hardware patch will do for now." Another sigh. "I'll suggest it to the team."

Peter frowned. "Wait. What if we use this as bait?"

Sable looked at him. "How so?"

"Like, I don't know...make the amendments to the design and don't tell anyone about it. We can integrate a pressure sensor into the tab and I can make a hidden partition in the code that keeps track of how many times it's struck. Then we give it a few days of testing and vet it through one team member a day."

"Check the counter after each day."

"Exactly."

Silver frowned. "What would we be looking for? The day with the most activations?"

Peter smirked. "No. We'll be looking for a day with none. If you do have a mole on your team, they'll know something's wrong when they realize the 'bug' isn't working anymore. Then, they'll either take a closer look and find the failsafe, or panic and undo the bug trying to avoid suspicion."

"Therefore, no failsafe activations."

He snapped his fingers. "Bingo."

"And if they find the failsafe?"

Peter smiled. "Any spy worth their salt wouldn't remove the physical component, and this one knows their programming. So I built a trap into the code. Anyone tries to edit it without first entering my prefix sequence, it immediately tags the date and time and starts a keystroke log. Run the pattern of keystrokes against your people, and voila."

Silver stared at the code, then at him, and smiled. "You're sexy when you're being smart."

Peter grinned and blushed faintly.

She took the projector from him and tossed it on the nightstand. "Well done, dearheart." She kissed him. "You keep finding new ways to reward my faith in you."

Silver kept kissing him, and he was not complaining, but...

"Silver," he whispered.

"Hm?"

"When this job is done...what happens then?"

Her eyes opened, stared into his.

Peter's lips pursed. "To us, I mean."

Silver frowned slightly but didn't answer.

"I know what I want, but you'll always have responsibilities here and..." He sighed hard, scooting back to get a better look at her. "Silver, I can't stay. New York is...a part of me, and even if it weren't, Miles is waiting for me to get back home. I can't leave him in the lurch, not with everything that's happened to his family."

"I'm not asking you to--"

"I also...don't know if I can do long-distance." A shrug. "I guess I've never really tried, but..." Another sigh. "Silver, I love what we have, and I know some of that might just be the 'new car smell' effect, but you and me...we mesh in a way I've never felt with anyone before. I don't want to lose that, but I also don't want us to commit to something unsustainable." His jaw tightened. "I don't know if I can handle losing another relationship to..." a sneer tugged at his lips, "responsibility."

Silver was quiet for a while, staring off into the distance. Then her eyes turned to him. "The job's not over yet, Parker."

He sighed. "I know, but with everything in our lives being so unstable, I don't think this is a conversation we should put off for long."

She went quiet again, only giving him a grunt and nod. A while later, she made to stand. "I need a shower."

The way she said it was so matter-of-fact and cold. He knew it wasn't an invitation. Peter leaned back and sighed, slamming his head back against the pillows.

"Nice going, Parker," he muttered.

They barely spoke two words to each other the rest of the night. When Silver finally killed the lights, she laid on her side, turned away from him. Peter tossed and turned for an hour before he finally managed a fitful sleep.

...

There was no action the following morning. No flirting, no teasing, no torment. Silver rolled out of bed with some gnarly bedhead and spent the next ten minutes in the bathroom cursing in Symkarian. By the time she came out, Peter was already dressed for the lab and starting on toast. He made some extra for her. She thanked him quietly and sat at the far end of the table with a book. Peter could taste the tension so heavily, he couldn't taste anything else besides.

"Silver," he said suddenly, throwing down his half-eaten toast.

"Hm?"

"Can we talk? Please?"

She looked up from her book. "What about?"

He gave her a look. "I think I pushed too far last night. I know, when all this started, that you said we should live in the moment, enjoy things while it lasts."

"You're right. I did." Silver finally let herself look annoyed. "Do you have any idea how much of a turn-off anxiety is, Peter?"

He blinked.

"Given your history, I understand--to a point. But the predominant pattern?" She huffed and smiled sarcastically. "From my point of view, the real 'Parker luck' seems to be your intent to destroy what you have with your own hands, just so it isn't taken from you."

Peter froze and stared at the table, absently munching.

Silver sighed and spoke with a pained note. "Days, Peter. It took you mere days to start sabotaging yourself. To start giving up."

"I'm not giving up, Silver. I just want to be realistic about--"

"Realistic?!" Silver laughed without humor. "You crawl on the fucking ceiling, Spider. With one hand, you can throw a car through a wall, and you dodge bullets at point-blank range with ease. You do the impossible on a daily basis, and you want to talk about realism?"

Peter smiled ruefully. "Seems the only impossible thing for me is having a normal life." He huffed. "Or anything resembling one."

"Then you have too small a mind."

She angrily stabbed her eggs and went back to her book. Peter's jaw clenched as they ate in silence. When it was time to go to the lab, they traveled in silence. When they met with the team, they only spoke to each other as much as necessary. A burning feeling was starting in his gut by lunchtime, and he doubted it was heartburn.

Halfway through a sandwich, Erina came over to his station and nudged him.

"Parker," she greeted, "after lunch, would you like to take a field test?"

He blinked up at her and swallowed before answering. "Field test?"

She nodded. "The telepresence gear will need an active observer to work out what needs correcting. Using the drones was your idea."

"Right, right. Yeah, that sounds good."

Anything was better than being stuck in a lab with Silver's silent treatment.

And so it was, an hour later, that Peter found himself riding through the city streets with Erina, René, and a few security personnel Silver had assigned to her team when they were on the job. Peter took in the city's gothic charm like an overfull sponge.

"What's the expression--penny for your thoughts?"

Peter turned to Erina and shrugged. "Just thinking over some latency variables."

"Sure there isn't trouble in paradise?"

He blinked. "What--"

Erina smirked. "I have a woman's intuition, and I'm not stupid. The boss isn't nearly as 'chummy' with the rest of us, and certainly not as handsy."

Peter scoffed. "Handsy? How is she handsy?"

René chimed in with an annoyed note. "Simple. She touches you at all."

Peter's brows knitted. There was something odd about that guy. He never sat with anyone at lunch, only ever talked about work, and the discussion of anything off-topic irritated him to no end. Maybe he was an old-school company man. Maybe he was just antisocial. Maybe it was something else. Whatever the case, Peter got the impression René was irritated by the conversation itself more than the answer he'd just given.

As soon as they pulled up to the test site, René hopped out and began setting up the drones. Peter gave him a glance, then set about his own gear: recording devices set up at several angles to measure input drift from the user to the telepresence device. Welding was precision work; they needed tight tolerances for this program to be worth it.

"I always wondered," Erina said, "how did Ms. Sablinova discover you?"

Peter frowned. "I'm...not sure what you mean."

She shrugged, setting up her laptop. "I mean I've looked you up, Peter. You're not exactly well-known in the scientific world. And your few credentials are..." a frown, "well, I like to think I'm not one to judge someone by the company they keep."

Her not-so-subtle jab at his past with Otto did not go unnoticed--or appreciated. He kept it off his face the best he could.

"If you know the details of my past, then you know I was working on the project that gave Octavius his arms. Sable needed someone who knew the system, could help her try and find a weak point."

"Did you?"

Peter forced himself to smile and winked. "That's classified."

Erina laughed and went back to her laptop.

Peter's smile vanished when she wasn't looking. He calibrated the sensors and recorders, syncing them up to Silver's setup back at the castle. His phone vibrated. He checked it.

[New component installed. Now to wait]

He quickly typed a response. [Is there anyone I know on the team?]

[You're with them]

Peter blinked. [You set this up on purpose]

[Of course. Those two are my prime suspects, the only programmers with the genius to pull this off and get away with it]

Peter sighed. [Really wish you'd told me ahead of time]

[If I had, your attitude might have tipped them off. Though I suppose a man with a double-life would have to be a *somewhat* passable actor]

He chuckled, catching a glare from René. "All set up."

The irritated Frenchman nodded and powered up the drones. The remote welder was being tested on a warped I-beam. Two minutes in, minimal deviation from tolerances, so far so good.

"Mr. Parker."

He turned to the new voice, seeing a smiling man in a suit and overcoat. "Commander Hartzik," Peter greeted, shaking his hand. "What brings you to our little science project?"

Her head of security chuckled and nodded at the drones. "Ms. Sablinova ordered it to be given the highest priority."

Peter frowned a bit. "You expecting trouble?"

"As you know, we have many enemies." He gave the other two scientists a meaningful glance while they weren't looking. "Sabotaging public works and infrastructure is a common terrorist tactic." He gave Peter a sympathetic look. "As a New Yorker, I imagine you understand our concern better than most."

Peter's jaw tightened. "Yeah." He looked up at the drones. "Tech like this would've come in handy back then."

"Indeed. Anyway. Just wanted to say hello, let you know I am here if you need any assistance."

Peter smiled and nodded to him. He sat back at his station, checking the latency graphs. So far, everything was performing up to spec. He leaned back and sighed, trying to figure out how to best use this time for the other project. Then something hit him, and he tapped Erina on the shoulder.

"Hey, Erina, did you write the motor code for the prosthesis or the interlink segment?"

"Interlink. My area of expertise leans toward software interface, not hardware interface." She gave René a nod. "That's his genius at work."

René waved at them dismissively and slouched over his station.

Peter nodded and thanked her, returning to his monitor. He pulled up the code for the VR interface, isolating segments needed to move the prosthetic. He frowned.

Wait...this syntax...m113--BREAK--km11...

Peter glanced to make sure the other two weren't watching, then pulled up his copy of the IFF code. He was pretty sure he'd found the section that was causing the "bug," just not the specific trigger. But this "m113" tag kept popping up in problematic areas, like a call of some hidden subcommand. He frowned and started scanning the prosthesis' code for more instances of that tag and found too many to list, all tied to its motor functions.