Spider’s Lesson

Story Info
Jennifer is distracted during chess club.
4.8k words
4.53
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linnet
Linnet
23 Followers

The wooden chair creaked as Jennet shifted nervously, her eyes fixed on the board in front of her. She could feel her opponent's stare. Her left hand lifted, moved towards her one remaining rook, and hesitated.

Fuck. That's not going to work.

With a sigh, she looked up into the inscrutable face of the man across the table. He raised an eyebrow, glanced down at the board. He'd spent the last ten minutes patiently spinning a web of pieces around her king, and now they both knew that she had nowhere left to go.

Jennet bit her lip, then made her last move. Calmly, Spider placed his pawn precisely down. Mate.

A few desultory claps and mutters of congratulations came from the assembled spectators, before they moved back to the bar for the post-session pint and gossip. This was the expected result, after all. Spider was the highest rated player in the club. Eyebrows had been raised when he'd beckoned Jennet over to the top table at the end of the practice session, accompanied by a few well-worn innuendoes. Jennet was used to the ribald comments, and mostly didn't mind them. Apart from her, the club was almost entirely populated by mild-mannered, retired professional men. She'd got used to being watched whilst she played, to the well-meant advice and the endless schoolboy pawn jokes.

Spider stood out from the other club members, and not only because he was at least a decade younger than most of them. Intelligent, engaging and funny away from the board, he was deadly serious about chess. His composure during games was unshakeable. Jennet found herself attracted to him, with his long, muscular frame and smooth, educated voice. She'd taken to watching his games when she'd finished her own, trying to anticipate his moves, secretly pleased when she worked out his strategies. On the rare nights he didn't turn up to practice she felt irrationally disappointed. They didn't speak much, though, and she'd been as surprised as the rest when he'd asked her to play.

She looked up from the board to find him still watching her. "Good game", she said, tentatively.

"Not really", came the quiet answer. "You started well enough, but then you moved your d-pawn out without protecting it. You failed to spot my bishop covering the long diagonal, and you let me take your second knight without any compensation."

Her cheeks flushed bright red at his criticism, her mouth opened to ask him why the hell he had asked to play her, then, if he thought she was so useless, but somehow the words wouldn't come. Besides, he was absolutely right. She hadn't played well. To her own surprise she found herself smiling sheepishly back at him. "I guess I was distracted," she said, then immediately regretted it.

Spider gazed at her intently, clearly assessing her response. She waited with mounting embarrassment for the inevitable questions, but all she got was a curt "alright, then". He gave her one last searching look then turned abruptly away, striding over to the bar to speak to the club chairman. Cursing her ineptitude, Jennet gathered up her things and left.

The dream came out of a deep, black sleep. She was at the board, her king trapped and alone on the back rank. Her opponent reached out a strong hand and slid his queen slowly down to mate her. Spider.

"Oh, Jennet", he murmured, his voice full of dark amusement. "You really do need to learn, don't you..."

Suddenly, an arm snaked around her throat and she was dragged back and slammed against an unseen wall. Her assailant stood in front of her, a tall, blonde woman in white, a crown on her head and a large sword at her side.

"White queen.." she gasped, before her throat was grabbed in an iron grip. The queen smiled mockingly at Jennet's scrabbling attempts to free herself, then moved in close, bending down to glare into her frightened face with merciless ice-blue eyes. Her cool lips brushed Jennet's, and she felt an unexpected jolt of desire course through her as the queen kissed her hard, forcing her tongue into Jennet's protesting mouth, momentarily crushing her body against the wall.

"Strip. Now." The queen's voice was as hard as her beautiful face. Jennet gulped, transfixed. The queen raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow and glanced over at Spider, still sitting at the table and watching the women with every sign of enjoyment. He nodded, lips curling upwards in anticipation. The queen turned and, in one fluid movement, drew her sword and sliced down the front of Jennet's dress. The material parted like mist and floated to the floor, leaving her naked and exposed. Sheathing her weapon, the queen stepped closer. She smiled as she ran her fingers down Jennet's flushed cheeks, down her neck to the hollow of her throat and downwards. Hard hands cupped Jennet's warm, round breasts, thumbs circling the nipples until they stood proud and erect. Suddenly her fingers tightened, pinching hard. Jennet let out a strangled squeal. Spider stretched, rose to his feet and ambled over to them.

"You see, Jennet," he smiled down at her, "once you're in this position, you are helpless." He nodded again to the queen, who lifted one hand to Jennet's head. Strong fingers grabbed and twisted Jennet's hair, forcing her up onto her tiptoes and holding her, whimpering, against the wall. Jennet gasped as a finger probed roughly between her legs, slid briefly into her and out again. The queen held it up, glistening with Jennet's juices. "Perhaps she likes being helpless, my lord?" she observed with a hint of scorn. Spider tilted his head, appraising the queen's statement and scrutinising his naked captive. Loose tendrils of red-brown hair brushed her collarbones. Her round, pale breasts rose and fell with her gasping breaths. Her lips were parted, her hazel eyes full of pain, excitement and lust.

"Do you, Jennet?" he asked, quietly. "Do you like being trapped like this? Would you still like it, if I told my queen to bend you double over the chess board and spank that round arse of yours until you squealed for mercy?"

Jennet stared back silently, trembling, as he continued. "How about if I ordered her to pin you down and sit on your face? Would you lick her clean while I took your wet, hungry cunt? Would you tease her clit, tongue and suck her until she came onto your helpless mouth?"

Jennet shook her head, crimson with embarrassment, only to hear Spider laugh. "Oh, Jennet. You will. You really will. You'll lick her, and suck her, and then you will pleasure me until you are covered in our juices. You're mine now, and I...we...will take you in whichever holes we want, over and over again, until we are both sated. But first..." the queen let go of Jennet's hair and backed away as Spider took her place. She could smell her own arousal, and by the look in his eyes he could, too. He lifted her chin and placed a soft, powerful kiss on her open mouth. Jennet groaned and reached for him, pulling him close, her fear melting into a deep, unstoppable hunger...

The shrill buzz of the alarm had never been less welcome. She rolled over, groaning, peering blearily at the time. Wednesday morning beckoned, full of meetings and paperwork and other people's problems. Jennet stretched her naked body langourously, like a cat, then slid out of bed and made for the shower. She noticed the stickiness on her upper thighs as she walked and smiled, half-embarrassed, at the fading memory of the dream.

I'm getting wet dreams about chess pieces...it's clearly been too long...

On impulse she doubled back to the bedroom and rummaged in the little box of toys under her bed. She smiled as she found what she wanted - a large, thick, showerproof vibrator. Returning to the bathroom she switched on the shower, letting the room fill with steam as she cleaned her teeth. She hopped in and sighed in pleasure as the hot water massaged her shoulders. Reaching for the soap, Jennet poured the cold gel directly onto her breasts, shivering happily as it slid wetly down to drip off her nipples. She held her breasts and rubbed, gently, at her nipples until they stiffened into hard pink nubs. She pinched experimentally, and winced as the delightful pain shot through her breasts and straight down into her already aching cunt.

Jennet continued teasing herself, rubbing and pinching, rubbing and pinching until her breasts were a mass of shining bubbles and soap dripped down her belly to her aching groin. Her fingers slid down her slick flesh, massaging the stickiness from her thighs before heading for her erect clit, delicately teasing it whilst her other hand continued its assault on her breast. She slid one finger inside herself, then another, circling and stroking as the water pounded down.

Her eyes, half-closed, spotted the vibrator and she smiled as she lowered herself to sit on the floor of the shower with her knees up and her legs wide. Her soapy hand fumbled with the control, turning it on low and holding it hard against her clit, moaning in delight as the vibrations spread through her. Gently, she slid it inside herself as her other hand descended on her clit. Her eyes closed fully and she lost herself in sensation of being filled, again and again, harder and harder as she stroked and rubbed. A sudden image came into her head - of Spider, standing there, watching her playing with herself, a smile on his face and a very noticeable bulge in his jeans. Mine, he whispered. Her back arched against the tiled wall, her mouth opening in a silent scream as an unexpectedly powerful orgasm shot through her, lifting her out of her body and leaving her shaky and gasping on the floor of the shower. She slumped there for a moment, enjoying the last fluttering pulses of her orgasm, trying to avoid thinking about the sudden apparition that had taken her over the edge. A schoolgirl crush. That's the last thing I need.

The shower had made her late, and somewhere in the morning traffic she lost the euphoric high that had followed her through her hasty breakfast. Work was busy and the morning slid by in a blur, until around 2pm, when a growing hunger reminded Jennet to eat. She checked her phone as usual and frowned as she discovered a voicemail from an unfamiliar landline number. Who leaves voicemails these days? She sighed and pressed the "Listen now" icon.

"Jennifer, this is James." James? "Can you give me a call. I'll be free from four."

The voice sounded familiar, but Jennet didn't know anyone called James who'd have her personal number. Oh well, he clearly knew her. She set a reminder on her calendar and delved back into the day's work. Her afternoon meeting overran and it was past 4:30 when she remembered the cryptic voicemail message. She tapped the number and put on her most professional voice as the phone was picked up.

"Hello, this is Jennifer Waite. Can I speak to James?"

The man on the other end chuckled. "Jennifer, thank you for getting back to me. This is James, from chess."

James, from...

"Spider?" Jennet blurted, then immediately wished she hadn't as the rich sound of his laughter filled her ear. "Yes - amazing though it may seem, that's not my real name." His voice was warm and reassuring, and she found herself smiling down the phone at him. "How can I help you, James?"

"Actually, I prefer Spider...I have a proposition for you. We need a new player for the second competition team - I think you would be a good fit, if we can cure your distraction issues."

Jennet blushed. If only he knew. "Of course, I'd be delighted!"

"Good. Are you free to come to the club tonight? I'd like to get started as soon as we can."

She gulped. "Of course! Is it a team practice session?" She thought she heard a grin in his voice as he responded, "No, it will just be the two of us this time." This time, she thought, remembering her dream and the hard faced queen. She shook her head, suddenly aware of a silence on the line. "Sorry..." she mumbled, "I.."

"Distracted again, Jennifer?" The stern edge in his voice made her catch her breath. An unexpected shiver of anticipation ran through her. "I will see you at seven. Don't be late."

Jennet agreed and hung up, her mind racing. Seven o'clock suddenly seemed impossibly near. She finished her work in a daze and left for home, her stomach knotting in excitement and nervousness. Calm down, Jen. It's a practice session. That's all. But her mind kept replaying their conversation, savouring the hint of menace in Spider's voice.

Once home she showered again, quickly, and stood naked in front of her mirrored wardrobe examining her body closely. Her chin-length bob had lost some of its straightness in the shower and hung in soft waves around her face. Big breasts jutted out above her smooth, toned, slightly rounded tummy. A neat triangle of dark, reddish brown curls snuggled between her strong, generous thighs. Hardly a supermodel, eh, Jennet...she shook her head. What am I thinking? It doesn't matter what I look like! Sighing at herself she slid on clean knickers and bra, then reached for a pair of tight, high-waisted jeans that showed off her large, round bottom. The back of her hand brushed against the dark green dress that hung neglected next to her work clothes. She smiled wistfully as she remembered the evenings out she'd had in that dress, the appreciative stares of the men as she'd sauntered into a bar wearing it, skirt swaying tantalisingly at mid-thigh, neckline just on the right side of obscene...she thought of Spider looking at her with that same hungry stare...

"Ugh, concentrate!" she moaned to herself. She glanced across at her alarm. Quarter to seven. "Damn!" She grabbed the jeans and tugged them on, then shuffled quickly through her tops to find one that was just right - soft, clingy and pale pink, with a deep v neck that showed off her ample cleavage. She hastily applied makeup and a spray of perfume, then gave herself one last glance and sped for the stairs and her car. She pulled up outside the club at five past seven and hurtled through the doors. Spider, already seated at the board behind the black pieces, looked up at her clattering approach.

"I'm sorry..." Jennet began, but was cut off abruptly by the forbidding look on his face. There was no hint of a smile as he motioned to her to take her place opposite him. As she sat down, suddenly dry-mouthed, she noticed that the old-fashioned time-clock at the side of the board was already running, ticking away her time. Spider saw her glance and spoke, in that same even, stern voice he'd used on the phone.

"These are the rules, Jennifer. You will get onto the competition team when you can demonstrate to me that you are ready. You have an hour to play. You can show up when you want, but the clock starts at seven. I control the clock; you may not touch it. I have noticed that you're too willing to hang your pieces, so to discourage you from that practice I will impose a forfeit every time you do so."

Jennet's cheeks flushed as she heard the word "forfeit", her mind flashing back to her dream, but Spider simply continued. "For now, the forfeit will be this: For every mistake you make, I will ask you a question. One that you probably won't want to answer. You will answer, fully and honestly, and your clock will continue to run until I am satisfied that you have done so. Do you understand?"

Jennet nodded, silently, her eyes fixed on his face, her heart thumping in her chest.

"Then, make your first move."

Jennet reached out with numb fingers and moved here pawn forward two squares. The most basic opening, and the one with which she was most familiar. Spider nodded, and pressed the clock to his side.

"Good. Whilst my clock is running, you will watch the board, and concentrate entirely on the game. Neither your eyes, nor your mind, will drift. In order to maintain your focus, you will sit in a particular way." He stood up and strode around behind her. Jennet turned her head to follow his progress. Immediately, strong hands grabbed the sides of her skull and moved her head firmly back to face forwards.

"Watch the board, Jennifer." She shivered, trying vainly to ignore the almost electric jolt that accompanied his touch. His warm hands rested on the sides of her head for a moment, then slid slowly down to her shoulders, pulling them down and backwards until her back was arched and her breasts strained against the fabric of her top.

"Good girl. Now, sit up straight for me." His voice was soft, supremely confident, and she found herself obeying without thinking. His hands went lower, sliding down her arms to her wrists, taking them and crossing them behind her back. His mouth was level with her ear, his voice dropping to a low growl as he ordered her to cross her ankles under the chair. Jennet complied and found herself tilting forwards. She inhaled sharply, shifted to keep her balance, and felt Spider chuckle behind her.

"That's the way. That's how I want you every time you're waiting for me to move. The slight discomfort forces you to concentrate, doesn't it?" She nodded, her eyes still fixed on the board, aware of a growing throbbing in her loins. That's not all it's doing... she thought.

He remained behind her for a little while longer, hands still loosely clasping her wrists, apparently enjoying the moment. His hands and his warm breath on her neck were sending dizzying waves of arousal down Jennet's spine and into her aching sex. She stifled a moan as he let go and returned to his seat. He considered the board before casually moving his c pawn a single square. Caro-Kann, Jennet thought. He's not pulling any punches. She frowned and focused on the game, moved out her d pawn and looked up at him defiantly. Spider pressed the clock and stared back at her for a couple of seconds, then made a tutting sound and pressed the clock again.

"What?!" she squeaked indignantly.

"Where are your eyes, Jennifer? Where are your hands?"

Immediately Jennet dropped her eyes to the board, clasped her shaking hands behind her. Spider chuckled again.

"Too late. But now you're in position, you can stay there to take your forfeit. Let's see now...tell me why you were late tonight."

"I...was trying to decide what to wear, and I lost track of the time." Jennet bit her lip, painfully aware of how shallow her answer made her sound.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure that that's the whole answer, is it, Jennifer? You're not usually so concerned with your appearance on club nights. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that you deliberately dress to avoid unwanted attention...isn't that right?"

Jennet looked up, frowning. "That's two questions!" Spider simply smiled at her and glanced at the clock, still ticking away precious seconds of her time. Almost fifteen minutes had gone, and she'd only made two moves. She sighed in frustration.

"Alright. Yes, I do tend to make myself a little less...feminine. It's easier that way. I...didn't think I'd need to do that tonight." She looked at Spider, who shook his head slightly and kept waiting.

"Fine," Jennet said angrily. "I wanted to look nice for you tonight. You don't need to make me feel stupid about it!" She glared at his unperturbed face, waiting for him to respond to her confession. Instead, Spider simply nodded, then reached forwards and pressed the clock to his side. She held his gaze for a moment, until a quiet, "Do you want another question, Jennifer?" made her drop her eyes to the board just in time to see him move his d pawn out to meet hers. Jennifer gulped, took his pawn with her own and quickly moved her hands back behind her back. She could feel Spider's smile. "You're getting the hang of this," he murmured, approvingly. Despite herself, Jennet felt her anger ebbing away, a shy smile teasing the corners of her mouth at his praise.

Linnet
Linnet
23 Followers
12