Spider’s Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linnet
Linnet
23 Followers

The game continued in silence. Jennet played more slowly than her usual headlong rush, checking every move for possible blunders, watching the board intently whilst Spider's clock ran. After a while she found herself slipping into a calm, almost meditative state that was somehow enhanced by her arousal. The board became clearer, the invisible web of lines between the pieces grew more distinct. She was aware of Spider's gaze on her face, but it encouraged rather than distracting her.

After another twenty minutes, though, she was well and truly stuck. Struggling for a good move, she advanced her knight to deliver check, only to realise as she placed the piece down that his light squared bishop was lurking on the diagonal. Spider sighed, and she raised troubled eyes to his face.

"I know..." Jennet started, but Spider shook his head. "No, you clearly don't. Put your hands behind your back, please, and watch the board. Now tell me, what should you have done?"

Jennet considered the board, shook her head in defeat. Spider stood up, stretched, and walked around to stand behind her. She jumped and shivered as he rested his right hand on the back of her neck, the curiously possessive action setting her heart racing again. He took her left wrist from behind her, gently but firmly moving her hand to pick up her knight and return it to its former place. His calm voice hummed in her ear, his breath tickling the hairs on her neck. "Now...when a piece is attacked, you have three choices. You can take the attacker.." his hand tightened abruptly on her slender neck, pushing her head down a little until she was bowing submissively over the board. "You can attack another piece..." his hand slid around to grasp her throat, holding her there in a firm grip. Jennet's lips opened reflexively and a tiny whimpering moan slipped out. His hand tightened a fraction and she moaned again, her breath rasping in her throat, her eyes closing as her pussy pulsed wildly. "Or..." went on Spider, "you can retreat." His left hand on hers, he moved the knight back and away from trouble. Jennet's shoulders slumped as she saw how obvious the move was, how much better than her original choice. Spider moved his hand from her throat, resting it on her shoulder in a loose embrace. Instinctively she closed her eyes and leaned her head against him for comfort, inhaling his clean, masculine scent. He tightened his grip, holding her against his body, squeezing her shoulder almost affectionately.

"You're doing well, Jennifer," he said, so quietly that she didn't quite believe she'd really heard it. Abruptly he pulled away, making his way back to his side of the board.

"Now. You have a forfeit to take, and you want a takeback, don't you? That's going to cost you..." his voice was dangerously quiet, his expression unreadable. Jennet gulped nervously.

"Forfeit first, I think. Tell me..." Spider paused, leant back in his chair. "What would you do if I told you that, in order to be granted a takeback, I required you to remove that pretty top of yours? Hmmm?" Jennet's mouth opened but no sound came out. "How far would you go for me, Jennifer?" Spider sounded genuinely curious. "What if I told you to strip completely? Would you do that? What if..." he paused.. "I told you to pull those tight jeans down, lie over my lap and let me spank your beautiful bottom?"

Fear and desire fought in Jennet's eyes as she considered the man across the table. This is madness... she thought, but her thoughts were drowned out by a growing tide of lust and a desperate need to be held across Spider's lap, to feel his hard hand on her soft, sensitive skin. She licked her lips unconsciously, lowered her head and nodded silently.

"Say it..." Spider commanded.

Jennet's voice shook as she replied. "Yes..."

"Yes, Jennifer? Yes what?"

Jennifer gulped and looked up, straight into Spider's hungry eyes. "Yes. I would let you spank me." Spider held her gaze for a long moment, then nodded. The legs of his chair scraped against the wooden floor as he pushed himself away from the board. Jennet got up and stood at his side. Legs shaking, she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them to her knees. She leaned forward, awkwardly, and felt his hand on the small of her back. "Hands on the floor, Jennifer," he said matter-of-factly, and she stretched forwards to place her palms on the dusty surface, resting her torso on him for balance. His hand stroked over her knickers, fingers dipping underneath to trace along the line of the fabric. Jennet shuddered. He couldn't fail to notice how wet she was, but he made no comment apart from a soft instruction for her to spread her legs. Jennet breathed out a soft "ohhhh" as two fingers stroked gently along her sodden crotch, teasing her lips. She shifted against him and felt him place a warm hand on the small of her back, holding her still as he continued to stroke her. She relaxed, feeling strangely at ease.

CRACK! The sound of his first slap echoed through the hall. Jennet's head shot up with a squeak of surprise, buttocks clenching automatically against the pain that quickly faded to a spreading warmth. Spider waited a moment, then slapped her three more times in quick succession, the smacks growing harder each time. He paused, stroking her reddening flesh gently in a smoothing motion, until she moaned with pleasure again. Then his hand descended again, eliciting hoarse cries as he worked his way methodically down her bottom and onto her upper thighs, turning her pale skin a deep pink, pausing every now and then to smooth his hands over her until she was squirming and moaning. Jennet felt as though she was on fire, her cunt a molten centre that throbbed wildly with each touch of his hand. So close...a few more strikes...her cries grew thicker, lustier, urging him on, thrusting her sore bottom up to meet his hand.

Just as she felt she couldn't take any more he stopped and suddenly thrust two fingers deep inside her, rubbing her hard. Jennet let out a long, animal scream as she came on his fingers, wave after wave of orgasm rocking her, making her whole body shudder. Spider removed his fingers and stroked Jennet's back and bottom as she hung, gasping, over his lap, gradually becoming aware of her surroundings...the feel of Spider's hard body beneath her, the coolness of his palm on her aching flesh, the heat of her body...the quietness. Her clock had stopped.

"Up you get, Jennifer," said Spider, calmly. She hesitated for a moment, biting back a sudden feeling of loss, then staggered awkwardly to her feet. Spider looked regretfully at her flushed face, her sparkling eyes and horny, confused expression. He stood and bent down to help her pull her jeans back up, then to her surprise his arms enfolded her in a warm, tender hug. He buried his face in her hair, his strong body pressing into her soft curves. She could feel his cock hard inside his jeans as she hugged him back. His voice was gentle, and deep with repressed need.

"I would have loved to continue your lesson until we were both thoroughly exhausted, but the management team is meeting in half an hour, and I really don't think it would help either of us to be found, ummm, practising..." Jennet smiled ruefully and nodded against his chest. He squeezed her tight, then pulled back to look down into her eyes.

"Well, Jennifer, do you think you've impressed me enough tonight? Or would you like another attempt?" His eyes twinkled, hands stroking gently down her back.

"I...think I should try again. Are you free tomorrow?" she said eagerly. He grinned down at her and nodded. "For you, sweetness, I'm free every night..." his voice tailed off as she suddenly reached up to kiss him, softly, passionately, her tongue lapping at his lips. She smiled up at him. "I love that name...but - you can call me Jennet."

"Jennet it is. Now, get yourself out of here before we have to explain...this..." he waved at her dishevelled hair and smudged make-up, and she giggled. She planted a last kiss on his warm lips and turned to leave. His voice rang out behind her.

"Oh, and Jennet?" she turned around. "Tomorrow...wear a dress - and no knickers. I have a feeling your forfeits are going to get tougher..."

Linnet
Linnet
23 Followers
12