Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 13

Story Info
A. Felicia begs.
1.1k words
4.25
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,569 Followers

He took his hand away from her mouth. Felicia gulped in air.

"You—you bastard," Felicia panted sweetly, body heaving, hating that Peter could see how hot he'd made her and yet beyond grateful that he could. Maybe now he'd appreciate just what it was he did to her. He knew enough to be sure he could make her beg, but somewhere inside he thought she was another Mary Jane, who just liked sex.

No, she was a vixen. She needed it. She needed Peter. It was an unseemly addiction for a girl like her, but then, she only went for the best. Peter was the best and so she couldn't do without him, any more than she could stand to drink bilge-water instead of fine wine.

"Oh, you beautiful bastard, I can't stand it! Ahhh! Spider, Spider, stick it into me. Fuck me good! Fuck—oh fuck—spideerrr! PLEASE!"

Peter ran his finger from her top lip to her bottom lip, gesturing her to shush. "I want to hear you come for me," he whispered to her. "But no one else gets to hear that. Just me."

Felicia nodded frantically. She could've tried to project an image of cool, of the elegant seductress, but what was the point of kidding herself? Peter had her. She clutched her teeth shut, though Peter didn't give her another thrust. He just reached down to her splayed cuntlips and gently fingered her clit. For all the power he'd shown in manhandling her, his touch was exquisitely skilled, soft, delicate.

Felicia felt herself going over the edge, her cunt suckling his throbbing erection, her passion racing faster and faster, and then he was sticking to her clit. The pad of his finger adhering to the tightly wound ball of nerves, and perhaps only there, on the tautest part of her body, could Felicia properly feel every single one of the thousands of points of light shining into her most sensitive place.

"Yes! Ah! Peter!" she crooned, struggling to keep her voice as low as possible, but unable to help babbling out her love and delight—Christ, he was enormous, impaling her, he easily could've made her come just by being this deep in her, but his finger, his finger—"I love you I'm yours you can do anything you want to me GAH! Amazing it's so amazing—! Nnh! Oh shit, shit, come inside me, you can't give me your cock and your finger and not give me your cum! Hah! Finish me off! I'll be such a good girl when I—oooh!—just have to think of how good it feels to have your cum inside me!"

As she muttered variations of her love for him, over and over again, Peter carried her back to the apartment. One hand on her buttocks, supporting her limp body with her legs hanging loosely below her impalement, and the other hand on the back of her head, pushing her mouth down into his shoulder to ensure all her little ecstatic squeals were muffled.

Before Felicia knew it, they were behind closed doors again. And there Mary Jane was, setting down the phone she'd been about to call Peter on. "There you are! Where'd you get off—"

And then she went silent, seeing that Peter had found Felicia, and though he was carrying her, it wasn't at all because Felicia was unconscious. Mary Jane saw the roiling muscles of Felicia's back as the cat burglar undulated with her enjoyment and knew, to her irritation, that Felicia had once more bratted her way into Peter's good graces.

Though they had been planning on rewarding Felicia for shaping up and doing her share of the chores... Mary Jane still didn't like the idea of Felicia getting by her. As far as she was concerned, Peter was hers, and though she'd agreed to share him with Felicia, she still should be in charge of how that sharing took place. The gatekeeper controlling access to Peter, because he was just too much of a soft touch to properly keep Felicia in check.

Not that Mary Jane had much time to stew on this, because Peter carried the mewling, naked Felicia right up to her. With one hand holding Felicia in place, his other hand grasped MJ by the belt buckle and pulled her in close.

Their lips met, pressing together tightly. Then Peter's mouth opened, his tongue flicking out to find Mary Jane's mouth waiting and willing. She accepted the deep thrust of his tongue and sucked hard on it, possessively, claiming ownership of Peter even while Felicia had him inside her.

Mary Jane didn't realize how tightly they were all crowded together until she felt Felicia's arm wrap around her back. Then Peter turned her, making Mary Jane face away from the joined bodies of himself and Felicia, but still kissing her with her neck craned to give him continued access to her succulent lips.

She felt Felicia's mouth joining in, kissing the delicate curve of her neck running down into her top, and wondered if it was Felicia's own sluttish desire or Peter pushing Felicia's face into her flesh to do what came naturally or if he was just dominating Black Cat so hard that she instinctively acted to do whatever might satisfy Peter.

Peter's hand let go of MJ's belt buckle, drifting downward to rub the inside of her thigh before settling on her mound. Almost of their own accord, her legs opened to him, allowing... begging him to cup the shaven swell of her pubis. She moaned around his tongue, feeling his hand firmly massaging the roll of her cunt.

Mary Jane lost all thoughts of continuing Felicia's punishment. Instead, her arms reached up, encircling the necks of both Peter and Felicia, and feeling their hands on her. Fondling the contours of her ass, firm as ripe fruit, and reaching into her shirt to caress her tits. Mary Jane turned her head away from Peter and found Felicia's mouth waiting for her, sleek feminine tongue going into her mouth to probe and tease.

It was only with great reluctance that Mary Jane pulled away from the surprisingly lustful kiss Felicia was giving her.

"Peter," she said, "get your cock out of this whore and give it to your wife."

Felicia's eyes widened, her brows knitting with impertinence, and then she realized Mary Jane's game and how they'd play it. Both women wanted only the best for Peter. Why shouldn't that extend to the best sex? And while they could swallow their pride and collaborate, as Peter wanted them to, they were fiercely independent creatures.

A little friendly competition would both give Peter all the pleasure he deserved and allow them to live with sharing their beloved. With one look into each other's eyes, Mary Jane and Felicia were both sure they could give as well as they got.

Zev95
Zev95
1,569 Followers