Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 14

Story Info
A. Peter fucks Mary Jane.
2.3k words
4.1
2.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

When Peter came out of her, he might as well have doused Felicia with a bucket of cold water. She was stunned. Gaping. She stood there on numb feet, unable to believe she'd been ejected from her sexual heaven, until Peter shoved a bag of groceries into her arms.

"I want you to get dinner ready," he told her. "I like my steak rare; Mary Jane will wants hers medium rare. You can make your own however you want, of course. Just make sure you don't take the biggest one for yourself."

"I thought I already did," Felicia mumbled. "Spider, this is—it's unnatural! You can't just stop fucking!"

"I'm not," he told her, wrapping an arm around a preening Mary Jane's shoulders. "I'm giving MJ her turn. And as soon as dinner is ready, her turn is over."

"And then it's my turn again?" Felicia asked hopefully. Not like her to require clarification of something so obvious, but she couldn't stand the thought that Peter might go to an Avengers meeting or something. She needed him to finish her off. Not just make her come again, but really finish her.

"That depends on how dinner tastes," Mary Jane informed her archly.

Peter steered Mary Jane away before any mutant powers could develop that allowed Felicia to eye-laser MJ's smug face off. "Come on, Red, I'd hate for you to spend any longer in the kitchen. Now that we have a maid, you need to get used to being in the bedroom."

Mary Jane giggled girlishly and stroked Peter's body with her own, pressing against him like a cat, a signal for Peter to pick her up. He did, sweeping her legs out from under her and her soft weight into his unhampered arms. Felicia watched them, thinking of how Peter had carried her, wrapped in his arms, legs locked around his body, dick firmly inside her.

There was something romantic about the way Peter carried MJ, but Felicia told herself it wasn't that he loved her more. It was a different kind of love: something expressed with warmth and softness. He expressed his love for Felicia hard, fast, and rough—the way she liked it.

Mary Jane's words broke Felicia from her reverie. "Felicia, the sheets are dirty! Get in here and change them, now!"

Felicia gritted her teeth, feeling antagonism throbbing through her. She'd get back at MJ, she knew. When it was her turn, she'd fuck Peter so hard he'd forget the color of the hair Mary Jane had on her head.

Peter and Mary Jane were both naked when Felicia came into the bedroom, carrying clean sheets and pillowcases. She paused, overwhelmed with lust for the two of them, but they were ready for her. They didn't seem to take any notice of her own nude body, only waited patiently for Felicia to do her little chore.

Mary Jane was next to Peter, alternately hiding the full luster of his physique from Felicia's inquisitive gaze and showing off what she had in her hand. Peter's hard cock, getting a fond handjob that MJ practically invited Felicia to gawk at.

"You really are big, Peter," Mary Jane cooed. "It's no wonder you're enough for both of us when you have all that cock—I almost feel selfish, keeping it all to myself."

Then she fell to her knees, guiding Peter's manhood into her waiting lips.

Felicia just had to steal a glance. Peter's erection was most definitely impressive, but she'd gotten him harder. At least, she thought she had. Not when he was seeing Mary Jane, obviously, but it wouldn't be that hard to excite him more than he was now.

Felicia had a few catsuits with zippers that went right down to her cunt—made of latex so tight they practically shrink-wrapped her. She would show Peter the next time she was allowed clothes. As hot as Mary Jane looked naked, there was no way she could compete with a barely-there catsuit. Even lingerie couldn't compare.

Tabling that thought for now, Felicia went to work changing the sheets. It was an easy job, which was good, because Felicia found it impossible to focus with Mary Jane bobbing her head up and down on her husband's lap, gurgling and gulping, her long red hair flowing with her oral sex so frantically that it seemed like there was somehow a windstorm in this cozy little room.

"Goddamn, MJ," Peter sighed. "You want everything I've got, don't you?"

He petted her lovely hair, rocking his hips to take over her throat. It wasn't enough for him. He tangled his fingers in her red tresses, rounding them into fists as she added to his excitement with each plunge down his length. He pulled at her hair, drawing her head back and then pumping into her mouth again, getting Mary Jane to gurgle in lascivious enjoyment at having her face fucked.

"Enjoying the show?" Peter asked, and Felicia was so enrapt in her voyeurism that it took her a moment to realize Peter was talking to her—not giving Mary Jane more smutty arousal with little taunts and goads.

No, he'd decided to involve Felicia in this.

She smirked inwardly; I knew he hadn't gotten enough.

"Come closer," Peter ordered her, as firmly as he could manage. Not too hard; he knew he didn't have to command Felicia to do anything, no matter how dirty. "Play with my balls while I fuck my wife's face."

Felicia's obedience came as quickly as it always did—when she'd been told to do something she wanted to do. She went up to the marrieds and vined herself around Peter, slipping her hand between him and his wife to fondle his bloated balls. Peter's hips kept twitching. It must've been a strain not to hold still and let her caress him, but it couldn't be easy to restrain himself from face-fucking Mary Jane, which would make Felicia's playfulness impossible.

In any case, Peter kept feeding his cock in and out of Mary Jane's red lips—pumping her mouth at least hard enough to make her saliva dribble out the sides of her lips. Felicia figured that Peter definitely had a type: women who loved cock enough that they got off on having it stuffed down their throats.

"That's right, MJ," Peter groaned. "Those lips are mine... I'm using those sweet lips... you really know how to—unhh—get me off with those sweet lips! Do it! Show me you want my cum!"

Mary Jane tightened her mouth around his erection; pressuring his bulky member with her lips, her tongue, the roof of her mouth. She let Felicia hear how deep he was in her throat, how she was sucking on every inch of him. Tasting as much of Peter as there was to taste.

Felicia felt her cunt throbbing with excitement—watching and being allowed a taste, but only a miniscule one. A sample. Like Mary Jane was telling her that Peter was hers and Felicia would only get table scraps. But right then, Felicia didn't care. She'd always known the Parkers had one hell of a sex life; they must've, for Peter to leave Felicia for MJ. Getting to whet her appetite on it was even better than voyeurism.

It'd be pathetic to simply watch and lust after the two, knowing she couldn't have either of them. But when she knew it was only a matter of time until husband or wife wanted her 'services'? Then it was downright delicious. Like a testament to Felicia's desirability. They fucked this hotly and they still couldn't resist her...

Felicia shot out her leg, wrapping it around Peter's thigh so that she was twined with his legs. Rubbing her own wet pussy against the powerful muscle that ran throughout his lean body. She felt the shudders going through him, the wild lust that was a reaction both to Mary Jane and to her. She quivered herself, reaching down with her free hand to part her clitoris's hood. She pressed one finger down on her bud and started to play.

"Oh shit!" Felicia gasped, shocked at how good it felt when she wasn't really a part of Peter and Mary Jane's fuck—when they were treating her more as a sex toy than as a third lover. "Shit, that's good!" She purred as she felt the gummy, hairless welt of a fading scar on Peter's quad. "You got this from saving me, remember? Saved me so I could be a sweet little fuck for you!"

Peter took his cock from Mary Jane's mouth. He rubbed his dribbling knob against her cheeks, leaving trails of precum all across her features. Felicia reached down and took hold of his prick. She held it out to Mary Jane, but pulled back on it when MJ went for it.

"Stick out your tongue," Felicia cooed to her. "Let me see how much you want it."

MJ looked up at Peter. His returned gaze told her to go along with Felicia's request. Still looking into Peter's eyes, Mary Jane opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Felicia slapped Peter's hefty cock down on Mary Jane's outstretched tongue—pinning it to MJ's chin with each weighty impact. Then she couldn't deny Mary Jane anymore. The sex was sweeping her along as much as it did either of them. She wanted MJ to suck Peter off as bad as Mary Jane did, as Peter himself wanted to be milked.

Taking a handful of Mary Jane's famous red hair, Felicia fed Peter's manhood into her open mouth.

Mary Jane seemed to love it even more when Felicia was giving this to her as well as her husband. She cooed delightedly, eyes frantically following Felicia's fingers as the cat burglar caressed Peter's balls, warming his waiting seed. Peter reached down and petted Mary Jane's soft tresses, letting her feel his love for her before his desire brought all the affection to the end. When he came, it would be hard, rough, fast. And Mary Jane wouldn't be his wife then. She'd be his cum dumpster—as much as Felicia had ever been.

Mary Jane's hot eyes looked up at Peter; telling him how badly she wanted that.

"Go ahead, Spider, use her," Felicia whispered in his ear. "She can't wait to be your cum bucket."

Peter groaned, lacing his fingers behind Mary Jane's skull. "You think I don't know that by now?"

Felicia shook her head playfully. "No. I think after all this time, you still can't believe she's as big a whore as I am. But that's how much we love your cock. We let it make us cum-guzzling sluts—all for you."

Hearing her words sink into his ear, Peter could help himself no longer. He bellowed, his cock clenching up and firing jizz right down Mary Jane's throat. She slurped and swallowed, throat gurgling as he filled her gullet again and again—all the redhead could do was gulp it down.

Felicia saw how the cords in MJ's throat strained, how she shuddered with all the ecstasy she was feeling at being rewarded with Peter's seeds. How her fingers, clenched on Peter's thighs, tensed and massaged—she knew Mary Jane was trying to pleasure Peter, get more cum out of his surging erection.

It made Felicia sneer, conflictedly pleased that Peter was coming so hard, but annoyed that Mary Jane got all the prize.

That was the reaction Peter was going for. It pleased him to successfully tantalize Felicia. He didn't need to spank her or pull her hair to corral her into the willful submissiveness that always brought such dividends for the two of them. He could just play her against Mary Jane, and Mary Jane against her, and their innate rivalry would supply the chemistry... heating up the already-hot physicality.

"Hnhh, baby, that was amazing," Peter breathed, taking his prick from Mary Jane now that she'd sucked him dry. "You get better every day."

"Must be the friendly competition," Felicia opined.

"Oh, do I have some?" Mary Jane said slyly. "Well, there is my cunt. I bet you'd like to fuck that next, tiger, instead of my mouth again."

"Or maybe your ass," Peter said, knowing he was frustrating Felicia by ignoring the glare she was giving him. "I like the thought of fucking you at both ends. My cum meeting in the middle."

"It's your call, tiger. I'm all yours."

"That's right, MJ. All mine. And what a lot that is. Come here." He clasped his hands on her buttocks and lifted her as easily as he'd pick up a toy doll.

"How about both at once?" Mary Jane purred, kittenishly resting her forehead against Peter's. "Fuck my ass with a few fingers in my cunt. I love feeling both my holes touched at once."

"I have a better idea. Felicia!"

"Yeah?" Felicia answered, unthinkingly snapping to a sort of attention.

The way Mary Jane had her arms and legs wrapped around Peter, taking full advantage of his supreme strength to hold her up, pissed Felicia off mightily. She wanted to cling to Peter that way, but there wasn't room on his slim body for her to embrace him too.

Right then, she resolved to do whatever Peter asked of her. She'd show the Parkers that whatever they could throw at her, she was libertine enough to enjoy. There was no way they were too kinky for her. And as good as MJ might look, everyone knew how few calories supermodels got. Felicia had the stamina to outlast her. If it was the last thing she did, Felicia would be on her back, enjoying Peter's cock, while Mary Jane was left waving a white flag.

A. Peter tells Felicia to eat Mary Jane's ass.

B. Peter tells Felicia to masturbate while she watches them.

C. Peter tells Felicia to take pictures of them fucking.

D. Peter tells Felicia to get down on her belly to be hog-tied.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers