Spies Ch. 04: Choices

Story Info
Given the choice what would you do?
4.2k words
4.87
6.1k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers

Chapter Four: Choices

Kate awoke naked and in a cell. She was chain up to the wall with her arms above her and shackles around her ankles. She tried to pull at them but it became clear quickly that they couldn't be broken that way. She had no fear of be naked as she was secure with her petite body. Every line and imperfection was just part of who she was. Her flat chest and boyish hips likewise.

She looked around the cell. It wasn't like other prisons. For a start a rather comfortable looking bed stood against one wall. Looking around it seemed more like a bedroom than a cell but the large metal door with shutter and the cameras made it clear she was a prisoner here. The one unnerving thing about the room was the presence of so many mirrors. Every way she looked she saw a mirror even on the ceiling and above the headboard.

A large wall mounted TV in one corner blinked to life. As Kate stared as a message came up.

'Good morning Kate. Perhaps you'd like to see what happened last night whilst you slept.' The message faded and a video started playing. It was some kind of night club booth. After a moment Kate recognised Emily sitting very still watching something absentmindedly sipping a drink. Kagney walked into shot and smiled for the camera before proceeding to seduce Emily. Kate tried to look away, willing it not to be true but she could still hear Emily's muted protests. She looked back again to see Emily being lowered onto a waiting cock then saw her start to change. Kate felt her stomach twist as she watched her quiet friend transformed into a full Fuckslave. The TV flicked off and a man was standing by the door. Kate hadn't even noticed him come in.

'Let me go!' She yelled, tugging at her bindings. He smiled and stepped closer.

'You're worried that's going to happen to you?' He said mockingly. 'far from it. You see you're a warrior type and we like to have a bit more fun with your kind.' Kate tried to jump at him but the restraints held her again. He chuckled to himself. 'Maybe I should explain what's going to happen to you.' Kate glared at him 'No? Well I'm going to anyway.' He pulled something round from behind his back 'This collar will help us control you before you surrender to becoming a Fuckslave.' Before Kate could say anything he spoke again 'Please I know. You'll never be one of them. I've heard it plenty of times before but they all end up crawling.' In one quick movement he locked the collar around Kate's neck before she could resist. The restraints came loose and she almost fell. She tried to attack the man but found her hand came up and found her breasts instead. Kate found she could form a fist but couldn't swing at him. She looked at her hands. He laughed at her.

'The collar filters all acts of violence and turns them into acts of self love instead.' Kate scowled at him. 'Now how about we bring some friends of yours in' He opened the door again and Kagney, Emily and Polly all strutted in wearing matching Thigh high latex boots, corsets and panties with heavy make up. 'I'll leave you all to get reacquainted' The man walked out. Kate glared at her former friends daring them to approach.

'God Kate! Who would ever want to fuck you with a scowl like that on your face?' Emily chimed

'Or a body like that' Kagney added. They all giggled.

'Just leave me alone' Kate growled.

'But we're here to help!' Polly smiled and stepped forward. They all moved toward Kate. She tried to raise her arm to push them back but her hand flew to her breasts. She cursed the collar. Then she realised that they were all collared. Why would they collar Fuckslaves? She wondered. She threw her hands to her side. They had reached her. Each of them had a bottle of oil in their hands and they started squirting it onto Kate's bare skin and rubbing it in, giggling all the while. Kate knew there was nothing she could do whilst the collar was on. She stood perfectly still and tried to resist it. Polly and Emily worked up her legs while Kagney seemed to solely focusing on Kate's breasts. Polly ran her hands over Kate's ass and Emily found her pussy. They were still giggling the whole time cooing about how sexy Kate will look. Then she felt it. A small tingling feeling in her scalp. She turned to a mirror in time to see her brown hair grow to shoulder length in flowing locks. Her lips became more kissable and her eyes seemed to take on a permanent eye shadow. A slight panic arose in her and she stepped back from her bimbofied friends, all watching her with hungry eyes though they didn't follow her. Kate made to cross toward the door in a vain attempt to escape but stumbled as her legs tingled changing to a more fuckable look even as she walked. Her ass plumped out and her waist contracted. She slumped against the nearest wall mirror, both hands propping her up as she breathed heavily looking down. It had felt good despite every in her mind not to believe the sensation. Her breasts started tingling next. No she thought No not this I I Her breasts grew before her eyes to at least a DD cup. The feeling engulfed her and she let out a deep moan before she could stop it. She looked up into the mirror, hands still propping her up. The woman looking back was her but a pin-up version of herself. No matter what expression she made her face and body declared a need to get fucked. Her eyes widened as the tingling then focused on to her pussy. Kate gasped. Her cunt demanded attention as her body started rewiring itself but she was determined to win against her body. As she fought against it a hand snaked around her body and started to feel her tits. With all her will Kate spun around ready to push them away but her hand instead plunged down into her between her legs. She slumped back against the mirror as the feelings of lust and confusion released by her pussy flowed over her. She couldn't stop her fingers or her moaning or Kagney as she leant in and started licking Kate's new tits. Need to stop! She thought. Need to control myself. but her thoughts were trapped in a bubble of pure pleasure.

After a while Polly pulled Kate's hands away. She sighed inside but now confusion seemed to reign. She needed to escape. She swayed as the Fuckslaves dressed her. Kagney and Emily helped her into thigh high boots and Kate couldn't help moaning slightly as Polly pulled a corset around her pushing her new tits up into a mile of cleavage. They span her around to look in the mirror again.

'You look like a proper Fuckslave now!' Chimed Kagney.

'So Sexy!' Agreed Emily

'You'll have all the cock you want!' Polly joined in. Kate shook her head. They'd changed her body. They'd stopped her from fighting. But this didn't seem to matter much now she was so so horny. The confusion in her head hurt but she still knew that she wasn't a Fuckslave.

The screen clicked back on and the man appeared again.

'You all look so good! Now this is where the fun begins! Enjoy yourselves. Let's see who can last the longest!' He laughed and the screen clicked off. Kagney, Emily and Polly all staggered slightly and then blinked looking at each in shock. Memories poured back into them.

'Emily I'm so sorry!' Kagney blurted out after a moment of realisation. Emily's wide eyed expression seemed to be back to her old self.

'Kate' Polly started. She raised her hand and they all stopped.

'So you're all back to normal?' Kate asked.

'Apart from these bodies.' Polly answered

'And I'm too horny.' Emily muttered quietly. They all tried to look away from each other.

'Does that go for everyone?' Kate asked. They all nodded. 'We've got to hold on. We're trained for this kind of thing.'

The door slid open and four men walked in. They were all naked, extremely handsome, buff and with large erect cocks. They all deliberately took up positions near the bed at the opposite end of the room from the women and watched them.

They all turned away except for Emily who just stared.

'Emily turn around!' Polly tried.

'I I I' Emily managed before taking a step forward. Kate went to grab her but the collar made her grab her tits instead. She moaned at the touch. Her new tits felt amazing.

'Kate!' Kagney protested.

'I can't, mmm, Help it! Mmm The collar won't let me. Ohh. Stop her!' Kate mumbled. Kagney and Polly seemed frozen to the spot not willing to turn around to stop Emily for fear of being lured in by the men.

Emily's head swam with confusion. She was sooo horny and the guys in front of her were looking at her in that way. They wanted her. She needed them. Just one. Nooo! She thought I can't I I I. She tried to stop but her lust drove her on. A lust she'd never knew could be inside her. She reached the nearest man. He seized her and pulled her in kissing her deeply. Emily felt herself melting into his arms. Almost by instinct her hand found his cock and started rubbing it. He unbuttoned her corset and let it fall to the floor and started kneading her tits. She moaned loudly. I need this, she thought. I need to get fucked. He moved a hand down to her pussy and she moaned loudly again.

'Do you want to be fucked?' He said

'Yes.' Emily said quietly

'Do you want me to fuck your brains out?'

'Yes! Fuck my brains out!' Emily said louder, unable to think of anything else. He lowered her to the floor and moved in between her legs. She looked up at him, his big arms either side of her and his eyes full of desire for her. Emily felt his hard cock push against her pussy and she couldn't take it anymore. She brought her hips up to meet him and he pushed inside her already wet pussy. She moaned loudly as he thrust in and out of her. This wasn't like last time, Emily knew she wouldn't resist the all consuming this time. She arched her back as more and more pleasure rolled through, her wiping any her old self. With every thrust more fireworks went off inside her head. She looked the man straight in the face and gripped his arms.

'Fuck Me! I need your cock. YES YES.....OHHHH' She screamed with pleasure as a brain shattering orgasm rocked her body. Her back arched and her mind collapsed and filled with lust, blowing away all traces of old Emily.

'Yes fuck me!! I am yours to use! I want to be Fuckslave Emily! I obey!' She turned to the others as she lay on her back. 'Come join me! Cock feels sooo good in your slutty pussies!' She moaned loudly as the man continued to thrust in and out of her. She could feel another mind ripping orgasm building inside her.

She knew she was a FuckSlave and she loved it. Her moans filled the room.

Across the room Kate's horniness was growing and growing. Her hands still worked on her tits but she couldn't stop them. She had never been fucked like Emily was being fucked before and her body twitched with need. The others have all been fucked! Polly was fucked in front of you. Said a voice in her head. Isn't it time you gave in as well. Let the other fight for once. Emily had noticed that Kate was staring at her.

'Kate! Ohhh come join me! YES!! Fuck me!'

'Kate no' Polly said quietly

Kate felt torn. Need sex. Don't want to be a FuckSlave. It looks so good though. She stepped forward slightly.

'No!' Kagney shouted but Kate couldn't help herself as her legs carried her forward another step.

'That's it Kate. Ohhh! Give yourself. Let them fuck you!' Emily called. Kate reached the next man. Her heart pounding. Her mind confused and horny. He pulled her close and she felt his cock slip between her legs. She moaned as it rubbed against her underwear. He pulled her corset down and started playing with her tits. The confusion reigned down in Kate's mind it as all too much.

'I I I' She managed. He turned her around so she could see Emily. She felt his hard cock pressed up against her perfect ass. Kate's eyes widened as his hands reached around her and started rubbing her pussy and her tits. She moaned gently. He spoke into her ear.

'Don't you wish you were like her? So sexy. So uninhibited. so free'

'I I I' Kate managed

'Give in to your body.'

'I give into my body.' Kate found herself saying. Was that right?

'And your body will obey'

'I will obey.' Kate repeated. No wait. She could resist as he lowered her down onto all fours so her face was over Emily's and removed her underwear. He rubbed against her.

'That's it Kate! Yes! Don't resist!' Emily said. Kate moaned as she felt the man's hands grip either side of her hips. His strong hands made her want to give him control. He ran his cock along her pussy and her hips took control pushing back against him. His cock entered her and Kate's eyes rolled back in her head.

'OHHHH YES!' she gasped as his cock ploughed through her mind. No, I don't want to be a fuckslave. Was her first thought. She looked down at Emily's face of lust and it seemed to arouse her further still. I can feel myself changing! I becoming one of them.

'Obey, Kate' Emily said knowing that Kate's mind was getting fucked.

'I obey!' Kate moaned Yes I will obey 'Fuck me! Yes!' Kate could feel herself getting closer and closer to climax. Her body took complete control and started pushing back against the man cock, urging him on. I need this. She thought. I don't care any more. This feels too good to fight.

'OhhhhhhYES!' She screamed as an orgasm tore her old self apart. She leaned in and kissed Emily full. Her mind was filling with pure lust. She was her body now.

'Yes Fuck me! I'm here to be used!' moaned Kate

'Tell them all what you are Kate' Emily smiled.

'I am Fuckslave Kate!' Declare Kate. Smiling. 'I live to fuck'

The screen overhead flashed to live in front of Kagney and Polly. They were trying their best to ignore the sounds of pleasure coming from behind them but the screen flashed up images of Kate and Emily surrendering to lust. The screen changed to show Kagney in full Fuckslave mode. First her conversion and then her subsequent fucking. She tried to shut her eyes but part of her remembered how good it had felt. The images changed to show her converting Emily. Polly looked at her.

'Kagney how could you? Surely some part of you knew not to' She said looking injured. A strange feeling of indignation rose up inside Kagney. Polly had always judged her and now she was judging her for giving Emily what she clearly wanted. A good fucking. Maybe that's what they all needed?

'Don't you judge me.'

'But she was so innocent.' Polly protested.

'Do those sexy moans of pleasure sound innocent to you?' Something snapped in Kagney and she turned around.

'Kagney what are you doing?!' Polly demanded

'This was your stupid plan. I'm going to make the most of it!' and with that you strode purposely to the next man and pushed him on to the bed. She wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked. Her own arousal engulfed her. She didn't care anymore as she hungrily sucked. The man's hand gently pulled her head up and guided her up his body till she face to face and straddling him. Kagney could feel his cock rubbing against her pussy through her underwear. She looked down at him and spoke loudly enough for Polly to hear.

'I want you to make me a FuckSlave! Fuck me till I have no brains or will left! I want to be pure lust!' She reached down and pulled her underwear to one side and guided him inside her. She moaned loudly remembering how good it felt to let go. She moved herself up onto her knees letting every inch of him fill before ripping off her corset and letting her large tits fall free. She started bouncing on his cock. One hand kneading her tits and the other running through her hair as she felt an orgasm building. She could almost taste it. The thought of being turned into a willing Fucktoy was turning her on more and more.

'I obey! I am my body! Use me! FUCK! YES!!' She bounced passionately on his cock as an orgasm ripped through her changing her brain and washing away the old Kagney again.

'Fuck Me! Yes! I'm so sexy!' she moaned.

Polly was finding it hard to ignore the three moaning girls. Each hungry to be fucked. Cooing at her, hungry to see her getting fucked. She stood stubborn with her arms at her side.

Emily had never felt better. Watching her friends being bimbofied whist being fucked she had cum again and agin. She felt the man's cock harden and his pace increase and she knew what was coming. She moved on to her knees and took he came on her face. She giggled as he left. She felt fulfilled that she had made him cum. She looked at Kate on all fours moaning deeply with a cock deep inside her. nothing but lust left in her. She laid down again and pulled herself under Kate. Her friend seemed to know exactly what to do and started licking Emily's pussy while Emily started licking the man's balls while he fucked Kate.

Kate was full of lust. She'd needed this for so long and now she couldn't stop cumming. The man fucking her had increased his pace. Some kind of new instinct told her what he wanted to do. She stopped licking Emily's pussy long enough to scream

'YES! Cum inside me! I want your cum in me!' The final thrust caused Kate to cum hard again completely wiping out her old self. Only Kate the FuckSlave was left now. She felt the man release her and walk away. She felt complete. Emily started licking the cum from her pussy and she moaned again.

Kagney was still bouncing happily on the cock when Kate and Emily joined her on the bed. Emily kissed her deep and Kagney could taste the cum in her mouth. It was hot. She needed more. Kate was licking her nipples. Kagney looked at the man. Something inside, not there before, told her what to do and say. She started rocking her hips as she bounced and said.

'I need your cum! I want you to use me and throw me away. I am yours master! Use your slave!' He grabbed her hips tighter and started to speed her motions up.

'YES! Master!' She moaned 'use me like the Fuckslave I am!' She dismounted just in time for him to cum on her, Emily and Kate's faces. Then he was gone. The three of them kissed for a while before turning toward Polly giggling.

Polly noticed how quiet the room had become and was almost shaking with nerves when she heard three sets of boots moving toward her. The three of them surrounded her. Emily and Kagney either side and Kate in front of her. Emily was the first to speak.

'Hi Polly! Look what you've done to us!' Polly felt her heart sink. She was angry and depressed but so confused and really really horny all at the same time. 'Isn't it great! We get to fuck all day and we're soo sexy.' She ran a finger over her own naked tits where some cum had fallen then wiped it over Polly's chest. Polly shuddered and stepped backwards the smell igniting memories of submission and sex. They followed her small steps. Kagney was next to speak.

'You look sooo sexy all dressed up like that! Sooo fuckable! Just surrender to the feeling! Don't you remember you told me how I could fuck and still be myself? Well I tried and fucking is just too good! Don't you agree?' Kagney leant in and licked the side of Polly's neck. She went to bat Kagney off but her collar made her hand shoot to her tits and started kneading them through her corset. No! She thought. Got to stop! They feel too good! I couldn't have help Kagney and she fucked Emily. I couldn't have stopped that. I I I... Need to escape. I can still hold out. But sooo horny. Kate started speaking next.

'What about the time you decided to fuck your own brains out in front of me rather than rescue me? That's the sign of a true Fuckslave! Then you willingly oiled me up and gave me this sexy body. How could I have resisted when I look this fuckable? Didn't you get turned on watching me struggle not to give in knowing that I could never win?'

'No I...' Polly tried. She sensed the fourth man had moved closer and was standing behind her. The thought of him made her tingle. Kate leant in and kissed her deeply causing her to push back into the man. She could feel the heat of his body against her back, she could feel Kate's new tits pressing against hers as she kissed and she could the man's hard cock pressed between them. With her arms still by her side Polly couldn't help being drawn into the moment. Maybe I should just... No! Must resist.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers
12