Spies Ch. 04: Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man gently put his hands on her hips holding her in place and Kate broke off her kiss causing Polly to gasp. Kagney and Emily undid her corset, freeing her tits and started licking her nipples. Sparks flared in Polly's head and thinking became harder as the clouds of confusion started to become a dense fog. Despite herself she moaned loudly. Kate knelt down and lowered Polly's underwear. Polly couldn't resist as her legs parted automatically as Kate ran her tongue over her clit. Her eyes shot wide and she flung her head back meeting the man behind her as she moaned loudly, her Fuckslave memories started flooding back into her mind.

'Mmm, You taste so good!' Kate chimed. 'Lets get you Fucked!'

Before Polly could resist Kate pushed her hips back. She felt the man's cock slip between her legs and run the length of her pussy. Polly moaned loudly, shutting her eyes and trying to concentrate.

'I I I...' She managed. Kagney and Emily gently pulled Polly's shoulders forward causing her ass to push up against the man.

'Don't you remember how good it felt to surrender?' Kagney whispered into her ear.

'Give in Polly.' Emily urged from the other side. In unison both Fuckslaves put one hand on her ass and one on her shoulder moving her back and forth. Polly moaned as the man's cock rubbed back and forth along the outside of her pussy. With the last part of her old self Polly looked up pleadingly looking at Kate.

'Kate... ooohhhh... Please... OHHH... Help...' She managed between moans. 'Can't... Hold... on...'

Kate smiled, leaning in and kissed her full on the mouth.

'Give into your body. Don't think. Surrender Polly. Imagine how good that cock will feel inside you. You are a Fuckslave. Surrender.' Kate whispered into her friend's ear. Her words penetrated the fog of confusion in Polly's mind and replaced all her own thoughts. It was all too much for her. She shifted her hips and felt the man's cock pressing against her. Without a pause she pushed herself back onto him, his cock entering her wet pussy. The clouds of confusion instantly started lifting. She felt his grip tighten on her hips and he started to thrust in and out of her.

'FUCK ME!' she yelled out, completely abandoning all logic and inhibitions. 'I need your dick in me!'

Polly could feel a massive orgasm building deep inside her and nothing else mattered now. She pulled Kate toward her and kissed her, running her hands over her friend's bimbofied body. Their tits pressing together was enough to send Polly over the edge. Her eyes rolled back as came hard.

'I surrender! I'm nothing but a Fuckslave!' she declared loudly. The man pulled out and came up her back. Polly giggled as her friends descended and licked it up.

'Ohh I've got an idea!' Chirped Emily. The redhaired bimbo bounced excitedly. 'Let's go back home and show everyone just how good being a Fuckslave can be'

They all smiled. This would be fun.

12