All Comments on 'Spin Ch. 04'

by ruetheben

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
armplasmaarmplasmaabout 2 years ago

"Soon, I feel arms wrap around me from behind the chair, and I smile when Gus kisses my cheek." Damn, if that was not incredibly romantic.

In my mind, someone will make a movie or series out of this. One day there will be a sweet romantic good quality movies/series about homosexual relationship where the characters are not oppressed/bullied/suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you really are the best writer on the planet

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Hottest sex I've read in a while!! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot. I’m very tired of Liv and Kyle. I really want Jackie to bottom though. The part of them being equal but Jackie’s topping felt like “besting” Gus did not sit well with me. They are two men in a living relationship who should be equals. Take as well as you give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn. This cuuple is one of the hottest, sensual and nicest guys I have ever kept up with. Thanks to you for a great story about two adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG, "Desperate for dick, ain'tcha?" who couldn't fall for a guy who says romantic things like that. LOL. That's exactly what makes this story so great. It's so natural, just normal people falling in love. And yeah, it just feels right. Another five-star chapter. Thanks, MLF

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I am definitely here for all the ‘intimate-but-filthy’ moments. These guys are easy to love characters. Beautiful organic evolution of their relationship.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeabout 2 years ago

I was wondering like were you torturing us like it took forevvverrr!!! Good save by the way …. Love the hot sex….. waiting for the next chapter …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with all the comments thus far. Even if Gus doesn’t top, since this is new to both of them, it’d be nice to see them have the conversation. Jackie might just like it. It’s cool how Gus is so open and vulnerable… whether it’s mild PDA’s, wanting to meet parents, licking up his cum to share, or liking Jackie’s cum in him. I think he’s probably the strongest of them both and not afraid of changing their previous heterosexual roles even if Jackie does not share any plans to experiment a bit himself. Funny…he’s the PhD student who is always doing experiments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Neither of them are putting the other on pedestal, yet they also don't take each other for granted. I really wanna see how their relationship play out when it's already on different stage, e.g. married (if they want to), having kids (if they want to).

CocoPop1CocoPop1about 2 years ago

I feel like an addict checking for updates everyday. I need more of Gus’ and Jackie's cuteness. They converse like the grown ups they are. (Love the lack of mellow drama save Kyle)

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Jackie and Gus are adorable! They work so well together. I can’t wait to read more!

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

When is chapter 5 coming ??? Going through withdrawal. I need a hit like yesterday ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruetheben@ruetheben
Just a bi guy in his twenties who likes writing smut.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spin Ch. 05 Next Part
Spin Ch. 03 Previous Part
Spin Series Info