Spin Dinner Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Spin dinner party continues into second day.
8.7k words
4.52
25.6k
19
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers

Spin Dinner Ch 3

Laughing at Kristy, I said, "well, if I have to."

"Oh, you have to," Kristy said as she squeezed my semi-hard cock.

As I laid there admiring these two beautiful sexy naked women, we heard the side gate open and close.

Kristy jumped up and grabbed a towel to cover herself.

Amy, smiling, said, "Kristy sweety, it's ok. That should be Cara and Alex."

Kristy's frowned and said, "Oh great, guess I won't be getting fucked again now with Cara here."

Just then, Cara came around the corner of the house, walking towards us, smiling from ear to ear.

She was completely naked except for a pair of alligator high heels. Alex was right behind her, just as naked as Cara and sporting a nearly erect cock bouncing up and down with every step.

With every step that Cara took, her full C-cup breasts swayed from side to side. Her dark pink nipples were hard and sticking out, pointing her in our direction.

Amy said, "John, you can put your tongue back in your mouth."

Kristy caught herself with her tongue, sticking out as well, and I heard her whisper somewhat to herself, "Holy shit, she is even hotter in daylight. Look at those fucking perfect tits."

Cara, overhearing, Amy said, "Oh, I have a place he can put his tongue. I have had fanny flutters all morning in anticipation of seeing you two, it looks like the three of you started without us, though. We need to get caught up."

Kristy was still trying to cover herself with the towel. I looked at Kristy's face, and I could tell by her expression that she was feeling insecure about her body after seeing Cara's young, firm, and flawless body.

Cara was now standing next to the bed, looking at the three of us. My cock was fully erect as I stared at Cara's gorgeous thigh gap and the tight pink pussy I knew lied within that gap.

"Kristy, I didn't know you would be here, but I am so excited you are though. I didn't get to spend any time with you last night. You have such a gorgeous figure; I hope you let me explore it today," Cara said as she licked her lips.

Amy rolled off the bed and said, "Cara, why don't you join Kristy and John on this bed, and Alex and I can use the other bed, if that's ok with you, Alex?"

Alex just about leapt across our bed and onto the other bed. It was then that I noticed his above-average size cock was now rock hard. As he laid down on the bed, he grabbed his cock and held it straight up. An invitation for Amy to come straddle it and bury it in her pussy.

Amy, not shy around a hard cock took him up on his offer straddled him with her legs. I watched as my wife slowly lowering herself onto Alex's shaft. Alex let out a long deep moan of approval as my wife's hot pussy swallowed up his cock.

Cara looked down at me with a smile that caused my cock to swell to its full seven-inch length and thickness.

Cara crawled on the bed and right on top of me. She wrapped herself around me and planted her lips on mine. Our tongues instantly darted into each other's mouths.

She was lying on top of me with her legs spread slightly over mine. My now throbbing erection ended up pinned between us and pressed into her stomach.

Cara broke off the kiss and sat up on her elbows just enough to look over at Kristy and say, "Hey, you sexy thing, get that hot body of yours over here and kiss me."

Kristy hesitantly moved over and kissed Cara. Cara sat up while still straddling me and pulled Kristy into her as they continued kissing. Cara's hands were all over Kristy with one hand, eventually finding its way between Kristy's legs and into her pussy. Kristy let out a low soft moan as Cara's fingers found Kristy's happy button between her swollen pussy lips.

Cara pulled her hand out from between Kristy's thighs and sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste even better than you look, you sexy thing," Cara purred out to Kristy.

Kristy was still speechless but her composure was quickly loosening.

Cara looked at me and said, "I hope you didn't give Kristy all of your sweet cum John and you saved some for my hot Irish cunt."

The kisses and fingering Cara had given Kristy snapped Kristy out of her insecurity.

"MMM John fucked me silly not five minutes before you got here, Cara. My cunt is still tingling from the pounding he gave me. I came so hard I almost passed out again," Kristy said.

Cara smiled at Kristy and then crawled off of me. She pushed Kristy back on the bed and spread Kristy's legs.

"Yummy, your pussy looks even better than I thought. I hope you don't mind if I have a taste of your sweet pussy and yummy cream pie John made between your lushes legs, Kristy," Cara said.

Kristy was tongued tied and could barely mumble out her approval.

Cara buried her face in Kristy's snatch, which elicited a scream of pleasure from Kristy. My cock was throbbing as I watched Cara eat out Kristy's pussy. Cara was on her knees with her perfect ass and pussy up in the air.

From the other pool bed, I heard Alex grunting as well as Amy's moans of pleasure.

I was on voyeur overload with the scenes before me. I was freely dripping precum now. So wrapped up in watching Cara munch down on Kristy's spread open legs, I didn't see Jason walk up. He didn't say a word, just stripped off his clothes and climbed on the bed behind Cara.

Cara, feeling Jason behind her, quickly sat up from between Kristy's legs.

"Uh, I don't mean to offend you, Jason, but John is the only other man beside Alex I will allow to put their cock in my horny Irish cunt," Cara said to Jason. Cara then went back to eating out Kristy.

Amy said, "Jason, get that hard cock over here; I need something to suck on."

That seemed to take the sting out of what Cara had said to Jason, and he quickly moved over to the other bed to join Amy and Alex.

Amy crawled off of Alex's cock as she told Jason to lay down so she could suck his cock, Alex got behind my wife and entered her from behind. I love my wife, but when she lets herself be a nasty horny slut, she confirms my love for her and how lucky I am to have her as my life partner.

Cara looked up from Kristy's pussy and said, "John, you just going to watch, or you going to fuck this dirty Irish whore the way you know how? Fuck my cunt as if you own it because you do. Give my cunt a nice cream filling for Kristy to eat when you fuck her hot cunt again."

Once again, I was slightly surprised at these women's openly slutty behavior. But I was all for it.

I got behind Cara and couldn't help but gasp at how perfect her ass and pussy looked. Last night during the party, the lighting was turned down, so I didn't get a clear view of Cara's pussy. It was even more spectacular than I thought, seeing her thin pussy lips in full daylight now caused my cock to twitch in anticipation of being deep inside her.

I moved in behind her, and as I did, Cara reached back between my legs and grabbed my cock. She pulled me to her by my cock. Simultaneously, she pushed her ass back into me, thrusting her pussy back and onto my cock.

I grunted out a "fuck yeah."

At the same time, Cara moaned into Kristy's pussy, her approval of my cock entering her very tight hole.

Kristy was lost to the world as Cara was tormenting Kristy's pussy with her tongue and fingers. It looked like Cara would bring Kristy right up to the point of climaxing and then back off, leaving Kristy screaming and moaning for relief.

Cara's push back onto my cock engulfed half of my shaft. I grabbed hold of Cara's hips and drove the remaining length of my thick shaft home.

Cara screamed, "Oh fuck yeah, fuck that horny Irish cunt. Alex, John has his big fat cock buried in your wife's horny cunt, and she loves it. I am going to cum like the dirty little whore I have become for him; I am his slutty Irish whore. His fat cock owns this horny Irish cunt."

I was going wild now. I love when Amy talks like a nasty slut and Cara, this twenty-eight your old Irish goddess, was doing the same thing. Calling herself a whore and a dirty slut. Every time she said "cunt" I could feel the head of my cock swell up, deep inside her tight pussy.

Cara and I started frantically fucking. She was meeting every one of my thrust into her pussy with an equal push back of her own.

I gave her ass a little spank as we fucked. Cara's ass is so perfect I couldn't help myself. She grunted a noise that sounded like she was upset with the spank, and it caused me to freeze for a second, thinking she didn't like that.

Instead, she grunted out, "smack that slutty ass. Teach this bitch how to be your Irish whore."

Kristy screamed, "Stop, stop, I can't take any more."

Kristy rolled away from Cara's mouth and laid next to us. Kristy's entire body had a sheen of sweat to it from her continually climaxing as Cara ate out her pussy. She laid there with her legs spread open, displaying her completely engorged pussy lips and clit. Kristy's pussy was so swollen and engorged it looked like it should hurt, but I was positive it was feeling the exact opposite.

Cara now had her head down in the bed. She started grunting and screaming even louder with every thrust that resulted in my balls slapping against her pussy lips and clit.

Kristy had recovered from her multiple orgasms and was now sitting up watching Cara and me fuck.

"Fuck, you two look hot. I don't know what I want more, to have John fuck my pussy again or eat Cara's young pink cunt," Kristy said.

Jason, who still had his cock buried in my wife's mouth, grunted out to Kristy, "Babe, why limit yourself, do both at the same time, you horny bitch."

Kristy, laughing, said, "That's right, babe, I am a dirty horny slut now. My spin girlfriends showed me the way last night."

Cara grunted and then pulled away from me, leaving my cock throbbing in mid-air.

She looked at Kristy and said, "Suck that cock, you horny bitch."

Kristy didn't pause to consider the order; she just rolled over and sucked my cock into her mouth.

In doing so, her ass was up in the air, and Cara slapped her ass so hard Kristy let out a yelp as she held my cock in her mouth.

Kristy pulled off my cock and said, "Your cunt tastes yummy on John's hard cock."

"That's enough bitch, I need that cock back in this Irish cunt," Cara said as she pulled Kristy off my cock.

Cara's steely blue eyes locked on mine as she said, "Lay on your back, John. I need to ride that fat fuck stick of yours."

I was barely on my back before Cara was straddling my cock and lowering her tight hot pussy down onto my shaft.

She took my entire length in one full thrust. She screamed out in pleasure when she hit bottom.

"Oh fuck, you feel good, you beautiful sexy lady," I said.

"Call me your dirty Irish whore. Tell me how good my tight Irish cunt feels wrapped around your fat cock. Tell me what a whore I am for letting you shove your fat cock in my tight cunt and letting you fuck me right in front of my husband," Cara moaned out as she began grinding her tight pussy back and forth on my cock.

She had one hand on my chest and the other on her slim tight stomach.

"Kristy, come here, feel this," Cara growled out to Kristy.

Kristy sat up and knelt beside us. She put her hand on Cara's stomach area and said, "Oh my god, I can feel John's fat cock head inside you. Hurry up and cum, you two; I want another turn on that cock."

Having enticed Cara into several orgasms last night, I thought I had learned her tell signs of when she was about to cum. This time she went so rigid while griding her cunt back and forth on my cock I seriously thought she was having a seizure.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and then her head shot back so violently it looked like she broke her neck. Cara's fingers splayed out wide, and her skin went white.

Kristy kneeling next to us and kissing Cara's nipples at the time must have thought the same thing as she said with real concern in her voice, "Cara? Sweetheart, are you ok? Alex, is she ok?"

Alex didn't hear a thing; he had fully committed his focus on pounding my wife, Amy.

Cara then went utterly limp on top of me and collapsed down onto my chest. I could feel her heart beating through her chest, and she was panting out of control. Cara had her face buried in my neck as she attempted to regain some semblance of composure.

My throbbing cock was still buried balls deep in Cara's steamy tight vagina as we hugged. I could feel her body trembling in my arms.

Cara whispered in my ear through a very shaking voice that only I could hear, "you have ruined me. How will Alex ever live up to the fucking you just gave me?"

I whispered back to Cara, "tonight when you get home and make love to Alex, it will be the best lovemaking you two have ever had. All of this only makes your time alone better, trust me. Amy and I have learned that in this adventure."

Cara kissed me and then changing back to slutty Cara said, "Fuck, your fat cock has my cunt stuffed full. You need to cum in me. Make a nice juicy cream pie for Kristy to eat."

I rolled Cara over on her back without pulling out of her tight hole. She pulled her legs up to her chest, giving me full access to drive my cock deep into her pussy.

Cara looked up at me with her blue eyes and said, "pound that Irish cunt hole, fill it up with your sticky cum. I want to feel you drench my cunt walls with your thick cum. I am your dirty Irish whore now."

Looking down at Cara, I couldn't get my cock into this gorgeous woman far enough. I didn't want to cum as I wanted to continue to stay inside this beautiful lady, but it was too late. The familiar tingle deep inside my balls had started. A few seconds later, I drove into Cara's spread open long legs so hard she squealed and then grunted out a "fuck yeah" as I began emptying my load seven inches deep inside her vagina.

I then collapsed onto her as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard and long. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me tight to her.

Kristy said, "Ok, you horny Irish cunt, give someone else's pussy a chance at that cock."

Cara laughed and, with a smirk on her face, said, "if I have to. You might want to suck on it a bit and clean off my cunt before spreading your legs and taking it balls deep in your horny cunt hole, bitch."

Kristy giggled and said, "well, if I have to."

As I slowly pulled out of Cara, she said, "oh my god, don't go. Christ, his cock is still just as fat and hard as when he stuck it in this whore's cunt."

Amy, who now was getting fucked by Jason and sucking Alex, said, "that's my man. Hope you ladies can keep up with him."

Kristy laughed and said, "I will give it my best, and if he fucks me to death, that's just the chance I am willing to take."

Cara said, "Amy, you horny bitch, don't kill our men over there; Alex is going to need to fuck his Irish wife later."

Kristy who now had my cock in her mouth said, "hey Irish slut, why don't you help me suck your slutty pussy slime off of John's cock instead of talking so much."

Cara got a huge smile on her face as she reached out her arms to Kristy. Kristy laughed and let my cock slip out of her mouth as she moved over to Cara, and they locked lips in a long deep kiss.

The two of them kept kissing, and as they did, Kristy crawled over and laid her long, lean body on top of Cara. The two of them began wildly making out. It was incredibly erotic to watch, and my cock twitched several times in response.

For some reason, just then, I remembered the pitcher of Sangria I had brought out earlier. I crawled off the bed and poured myself a glass. Standing there watching two sexy naked women making out on one bed, while on the other bed, my wife was bent over getting fucked by Jason, and at the same time, attempting to swallow Jason's entire cock, I felt like the luckiest man alive.

When I turned my attention back to Cara and Kristy, Kristy was now on her knees between Cara's legs. I could hear the slurping sounds she was making as she licked, sucked and tongue fucked Cara's cum filled pussy.

Cara had her legs pulled up to her chest and held them open for Kristy, as Kristy devoured Cara's pink slit.

Cara locked eyes with me and said, "Fuck this bitch John. Her cunt is dripping wet for your fat cock."

I jumped on the bed and wasted no time burying my entire shaft deep inside Kristy's soft hot hole. When my balls hit her swollen, protruding pussy lips, she let out a very audible, "oh fuck yeah, own that pussy."

These two women's vaginas couldn't be more different from each other's. Cara's is tight steamy hot while Kristy's isn't loose, but it isn't tight either; it is hot, wet, and soft. I was thoroughly enjoying both of them.

I was thinking about how different both of their vaginas are, and each of them fucked entirely differently when I looked over to the other bed to see what Amy was up to and who she was doing.

Jason was still fucking my wife from behind, and I thought, wow, he has some serious staying power. Then I noticed him move his hand to my wife's asshole and started to tease her ass with his thumb. I was about to panic, thinking, oh no, that will be a party stopper. I know my wife, and she hates any kind of ass play, well any kind of ass play on her ass that is. She has enjoyed watching me fuck a guy or two, but that is a different story, so I thought at the time.

As I continued to slowly slide in and out of Kristy's engorged pussy, I was just about to tell Jason, stop when my wife pulled her mouth off of Alex's cock and in a frenzied throaty tone said, "do it, put it in there."

I watched in amazement as Jason's thumb disappeared in my wife's ass.

My cock must have liked it too as Kristy grunted out, "Fuck your cock feels like it just got bigger inside my cunt. Fuck, harder, I am already close."

"Fuck you are a total slut, he's only been in your cunt a few seconds, and you're about to cum already? What a whore. I am so jealous," Cara laughed out.

I watched as my wife went wild. She started bucking her hips like a crazed woman. Jason was doing everything he could to keep his cock inside Amy's pussy and his thumb in her ass.

Everybody was moaning and grunting now. Cara was shaking her head back and forth as Kristy continued eating her pussy.

I was hammering away at Kristy's hot fuck hole when I felt her tense up and knew she was about to cum on my cock. I focused my full attention on Krisy's pussy now and moved my hips up and down with my cock buried in her pussy. The movement caused my cock head to rub up and down across her cervix, and she lost it. She went into one of her earth-shattering orgasms, and I felt her hot pussy walls clamp down on my shaft.

That pushed me to the breaking point, and I exploded inside her pussy. After the two previous ball emptying orgasms I had earlier, I doubt I deposited much more than a few drops of cum inside Kristy, but it still felt miraculous.

The three of us collapsed on the bed. Both women quickly snuggling up to me, resting their heads on my chest as they kissed each other and then me.

As the three of us cuddled and caressed each other, I heard Amy say, "No offense, Jason, but Alex is too big. You two need to switch. I will be right back."

Amy jumped out of bed, and I watched as she ran across the patio and into the house. What is going on, I thought.

Cara started giggling, as did Kristy.

Cara said in a whisper to Kristy, "I knew it if Alex could talk anybody into it, it would be Amy. Love that lady. I want to be her when I grow up."

Amy came running back from the house, and she had a little bottle in her hand. My eyes widened as it dawned on me just what was going on.

Amy skipped by our bed with her tits jiggling about with every step, and she gave me a wink blew me a kiss.

I sat up and watched as Amy climbed up on the bed and quickly straddled Alex. She hurriedly reached down between her legs and grabbed Alex's cock. Then she aimed his hard cock at her opening, and slid her pussy down onto his cock, taking him fully inside her pussy. I still didn't know what was going on until Amy leaned forward on Alex, and Jason moved around behind.

sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers