Spin Dinner Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in amazement as Jason took the bottle from Amy. It was lube. Holy fuck, my wife is going to let these two guys double penetrate her. My cock jumped on my thigh and shot straight up, rock hard.

Cara kissed me and said, "I knew you and Amy were the perfect couple to explore swinging with together. You need to put this fat cock back inside this Irish whore's wet cunt. It looks like your horny wife is about to get fully stuffed full of cock."

With that, Cara climbed on top of me and straddled my cock. She then proceeded to impale her tight pink pussy on my now throbbing cock.

From the other bed, Amy said, "More and put a lot on your cock."

I glanced over to see Jason applying a big glove of lube to my wife's asshole as well as covering his entire cock.

Holy fuck. My wife is actually going to let them penetrate her pussy and ass at the same time.

Cara felt my cock get even harder inside her, and she said, "OH, you horny bastard, I can feel your cock getting so hard inside my Irish cunt. Your wife is a bigger whore than I thought. God, I love that woman. I want to be like that for you, John. Make me do dirty naughty things with my mouth, ass, and cunt."

Kristy was now on the other bed with Alex, Amy, and Jason. She was kissing Amy every chance she got.

Kristy said, "I'm next after her. Jason, I can't believe she gets to be your first."

Jason was just about to push his cock head into my wife's ass when he stopped and said, "Babe, do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no, do it, she is in heat. Fuck that ass, just know it's my turn next," Kristy hissed out.

Jason then pushed his bulbous cock head against my wife's virgin ass and he paused. I think he was about to ask Amy if she was sure she wanted him to continue, but she nearly screamed, "shove it in now, hurry up before I change my mind or I cum."

Amy had been grinding her pussy back and forth on Jason's knob in anticipation. I could see she was in slutville and just elected mayor.

In turn, Cara was grinding her hot hungry beaver up and down and back and forth on my member.

Looking up at Cara and her beautiful face with her perfect round tits bouncing up and down as she fucked me, for the first time in my life, I felt close to erotica overload.

I glanced over at Amy just as Jason's bulbous cock head disappeared inside my wife's starfish. Amy went wild. I knew she was cumming by the way she was grunting and drooling. Her eyes scrunched tight, and she was shaking her head from side to side.

Jason pushed his rod fully into my wife's ass, which set off a chain reaction on both beds.

Amy screamed and began rocking her hips to get both her fuck holes stuffed full of cock. In turn, Cara exploded in a wild, crazy orgasm. Cara went into full whore mode on my cock and started fucking me as if her life depended on it. Cara's tight hot Irish box clamped down on my rod. Her Irish pussy held me inside her as she rocked her hips back and forth.

I exploded inside her so hard it caused me to sit up straight. Cara didn't miss a beat; like a trapeze artist, she whipped her legs around, so she was sitting in my lap with her feet behind me. Her perfect round tits were now in my face. Cara was sweaty from our frantic fucking. The scent of her sweat only turned me on even more. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and pulled on it with my teeth.

That set Cara off again, and I couldn't believe it, but her cunt walls clamped down on my rod even tighter. She was screaming now.

Cara screamed out, "Fuck this dirty Irish geebag of a whore. Pound her hot box with your big fuck stick. Please don't stop; she's a dirty Irish tramp. Bend her over and stick your fat cock in her ass. Make her beg for you cum."

I was shocked, this gorgeous woman was going wild and freely giving her inner slut to me. It was incredibly erotic.

My cock felt so good inside Cara's hot box, it caused me to blow another load inside Cara. My cock was showing no signs of stopping. I was still hard as a rock and wanted more of her creamy tight fuck hole.

Jason screamed out, "oh fuck, I need to cum."

Amy regained some composure and said, "Pull out, don't do it in my ass."

Jason pulled out, and I looked over Cara's shoulder to see Kristy grab Jason's cock and aim it at her open mouth.

I thought, oh shit, she is going to suck his cock straight out of Amy's ass, but she just opened her mouth a few inches from Jason's cock head so he could shoot his load into her mouth.

Amy collapsed on Alex and then rolled off and to her back. Her legs were left spread open, showing her well-fucked pink gash. Alex's thick, white cum streaming out of her fuck hole. She looked utterly spent and fucked out.

Cara and I weren't done with each other, though.

Cara leaned into me and said, "Do you want to put your big fat cock in my virgin ass? I will let you if you want. John, I am your dirty Irish whore, use my holes."

"Sweetheart, your pussy is more than I can handle; if the day comes, I grow tired of your tight pussy, I will take your ass," I said with a smile on my face.

Cara frowned and slapped me, "I am not your sweetheart; I am your dirty nasty Irish whore. Use my cunt and mouth like a cheap Irish whore you found walking the streets."

I rolled her over onto her back and began fucking her deep and hard. Her scent was intoxicating, and I couldn't get enough of her. She seemed to be in the same place as she drove her hips and pussy up into me to meet my thrust.

We eventually both climaxed and ran out of gas. We were both oblivious to the world as we finished and looked around. Alex, Jason, Kristy, and Amy were nowhere to be found.

I looked at Cara, and she looked at me with her captivating blue eyes and smiled.

"Now that is the kind of fucking I dreamt you would give me and make me your naughty slut. The rest of the world be damned, John is fucking Cara's hot cunt," Cara said with a giggle.

I kissed her and said, "Well, to be honest, Cara, I never dared to let myself fantasize about fucking you. Not that the sight of you at the gym working out in your tight body-hugging workout clothes, has caused me to go to the men's room and empty my balls while thinking about your spectacular body. Thoughts of bending you over the weight's stand and fucking you hard and deep while you screamed for me not to stop."

Cara blushed and said, "Really? I, um, would go in the women's locker room and finger my fanny thinking about you doing that very thing to my wet Irish fanny. Make me scream and climax on your cock as you pounded my horny hot cunt over and over."

I giggled to myself when she said, "fanny" a word used by some foreign countries instead of vagina.

Cara's demeanor was completely different now. Gone was the guttural horny tone in her voice. Her voice was soft and sweet, almost with a hint of innocence to it. It only increased my desire for her even more.

I said, "Cara, we better go find the others. I think I hear the hot tub running."

I started to roll out of the bed when Cara grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. She hugged me so tight I thought she was going to knock the wind out of my lungs.

Then she relaxed the hug but still holding onto me; Cara said, "John, I am serious about being a nasty dirty whore for you. When Alex and I come over and play with you two, please treat me as your nasty dirty Irish nympho, cunt, ok? Don't call me sweaty, angel, beautiful, or anything like that, ok? I have been called those things all my life. I want to let my hair down when you fuck me. So, call and treat me like a dirty fucking whore, nothing more than a cheap tramp for you to shove your fat cock in and fill with cum. I have never had such intense orgasms as I have had this past twenty-four hours when you fuck me with your fat cock."

I got off the bed first and help out my hand to help this Irish goddess to her feet.

"Such a gentleman, I love it, but please, remember I want to be your filthy Irish whore, so don't be shy about treating me like that, ok? You can spank me and take me any time we are together. You can call me while I am at work and tell me you need to shove your fat cock into your Irish whore. I will do it without telling Alex if you want. You can do me at the gym, if you get the urge, you can pull me into the men's locker room and fuck me. I don't care if anybody sees me being your whore. I actually want them too." Cara said as she stood up and kissed me.

"Cara, Amy, and I have ground rules and we don't fuck others without telling the other one. So, I don't know about fucking you without Alex knowing. I would have to have Amy's permission to fuck you in a situation like that." I explained.

"Ok, Alex and I have an understanding too, I can be your whore any time you desire. I don't have to tell him beforehand. I only have to tell him at some point afterward, later that day or week or month," Cara said, her husky horny voice had returned.

My cock which only moments ago was in the process of shrinking was now filling with blood again and growing hard.

Cara noticed right away and said, "MMM are you going to fuck your dirty Irish geebag right here? Or you want to wait until Alex and Amy can watch you make your Irish whore scream and cum on your fat cock again?"

"Let's go see who is in the hot tub, sweet......," I was just about to say sweetheart, and Cara knew it, she furrowed her brow and pouted. I stopped mid-sentence and changed it to "you dirty slut."

That brought the smile back to her face and we walked around the corner of the house to find Alex sitting on the edge of the hot tub with his legs spread and hanging down in the water with Amy between them. She was aggressively bobbing her head up and down on his long hard cock.

I pushed Cara up against the hot tub forcing her to bend over and part her legs. I smacked her tight firm ass hard enough to elicit a scream from her, but she just tilted her hips offering up her pussy for the taking.

I forcibly shoved my cock into her tight fuck hole thinking that maybe I had gone too far. While she said she wanted to be taken and treated like a cheap whore, this would for sure make or break those thoughts in her head.

"Fuck my Irish cunt, I am your filthy horny Irish whore. You own my Irish holes," Cara groaned out in an Irish brogue so deep and thick it was almost hard to understand her.

The harder I fucked her the wilder she seemed to get. She was now slamming her body back into me every time I thrust my shaft balls deep into her tight fuck hole. Every time I drove my shaft into Cara's hot fuck hole until I hit bottom I pushed harder, lifting Cara up onto her toes, and eventually, she was hanging bent over straddling the edge of the tub leaving her long legs dangling down the side. I continued hammering away at her in an attempt to climax inside her tight snatch one more time, but all the fucking my cock had received the past twenty-four hours my cock had become numb. I couldn't climax.

Cara on the other hand was out of control and almost delirious with lust.

"Don't stop fucking me, don't ever stop. Your cock has my fanny on fire. Oh fuck, I'm your dirty slag of a whore," Cara moaned out.

Then I rammed my cock into her so hard I pushed her up and over the edge of the hot tub and she slid headfirst into the tub.

She quickly popped up laughing and reached out for me to get in the tub with her.

As I climbed into the tub, I looked over to see Alex had both hands in Amy's hair and was forcing his long cock down her throat. I could hear my wife gagging but she wasn't showing any signs of fighting back, she was willfully letting Alex gag her with his cock.

Then Alex stiffened up and his entire body jerked violently several times and I knew he was coating my wife's hungry mouth and throat with his spunk.

The dunk in the hot tub had cooled off Cara's lust and she was now sitting cuddled up next to me watching her husband's cock get swallowed by my wife.

Turning to me Cara said, "Do you want your Irish whore to suck your cock like that right now?"

I kissed her and said, "you dirty slut, your hot cunt has my cock worn out right now. I will get back to you in a bit."

Kissing me and while laughing at the same time Cara said, "Well don't be shy, my Irish holes are at your service wherever and whenever you want. My cunt is a little bit sore too. It has never had such a glorious workout, but if you want to fuck it right now you can."

"Holy shit that was the best blow job I have ever had. Sorry babe, you suck cock like a pro too," Alex said looking at Cara.

Laughing Cara said, "Babe, I am so glad we finally got the nerve to tell these two how we feel about them. I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life and the fact that we will have ten days with them at Desire next month has my fanny fluttering nonstop."

"What? You're going to Desire with us next month?" I asked. Even though my cock was spent and truthfully the thought of another erection hurt, my cock didn't care. The thought of being in Mexico with these two for ten days caused my cock to jump to attention.

"Cara, that was supposed to be a surprise. I wanted to surprise John with you two when we got there.

"Oops, sorry, it just slipped out," Cara said,

"Well, that's the only thing you have let slip out of you the past twenty-four hours," Amy said with a smile.

That caused all of us to laugh out loud.

I was just about to ask where Jason and Kristy were when Amy said, "John, Alex has the sweetest cum I have ever tasted. You're going to love sucking his cock and taking his load."

Cara said, "It's the vegetarian diet, no meat makes the cum sweet, like your pussy Amy, your vegetarian diet makes your lovely cunt taste like honey."

I sat up and frowned at Amy and was about to chastise her for blurting that out to our new friends but before I could, Cara reached over and grabbed my cock.

"You're bi too? All four of us are bi? Oh my god, Alex, seriously why did we wait so long to approach them?" Cara said.

Cara looked at me and then back at Amy and said, "Amy does it turn you to watch John give head? It is one of Alex's fantasies to feel a cock erupt in his mouth. We have even role-played with my strap-on. I pretended I was John and Alex sucked my strappy dildo. He didn't get a mouth full of cum as he wanted but I was surprised how much he could take. I don't think he has a gag reflex."

Cara then turned to me and said, "No gag reflex John, he can take all of you down his throat when you cum."

Amy said, "Um, I forgot you told me that over coffee Cara, thank you for reminding me. Oh, and by the way, John isn't just orally bi."

Cara looked at me and her blue eyes were now wild with lust and she was smiling from ear to ear.

I was speechless, as was Alex. I always admitted that the women are in total control when it comes to the swing lifestyle, but expecting me to just openly suck Alex's cock out of the blue was too much. Besides, the first time I sucked a cock was because of a lost bet and the second time was with our closest friends and the other wife wanted to see her husband get his cock sucked by another man.

"Cara, I thought we agreed that was our secret for now?" Alex said.

"Babe you know how the thought of you sucking John's cock has had my fanny fluttering ever since we roleplayed it that night. But now the thought of John sucking your cock has me so wound up. Oh my God, I wish we had known this earlier," Cara said.

I was now visibly upset and Amy could tell. While I have given two different guys blow jobs in my life it wasn't something I openly look for. The first time was over a lost bet and I was shocked to find that I liked it and was turned on by it. The second time was with our best friends Jackie and Jack. Jackie and Jack are our closest long-time friends and it wasn't long after we added benefits to your friendship that I found myself sucking his massive cock and shortly after that I was balls deep in his ass. But like I said, it isn't something I go looking for when we play with other couples.

To be honest we shy away from couples on the swinger websites that say the male is openly bisexual.

Cara turned back to Amy, "Amy, what do you mean more than orally bi? John does anal? Oh fuck, my cunt is so swollen right now it is vibrating. John, oh my God, I am completely your whore now. I didn't think I could get any more turned on by you."

Amy said, "Cara, you trashy little Irish slut, slow down. This is your first adventure into this lifestyle. I suggest we go have dinner and relax. Did you bring clothes? We have one rule in our house, clothes are required at the dinner table, if not I have robes you can wear. Now, let's go have dinner, some wine, and then perhaps some sexual dessert. Then you two can go home and discuss all of this. Make sure you both are on the same page. A lot happened in the past twenty-four hours and you need to make sure you are both still headed in the same direction and wanting the same results. John and I are obviously thrilled to death you two want to explore with us, but we want this to be a long-term thing, not a wham bam thank you ma'am thing, ok?"

Pouting Cara said, "Ok."

Alex smiling now said, "See babe, you were right, they are the perfect couple for us. We have said that if we do this swinging thing, we don't want random strangers fucking us. Amy, I don't want to offend you with this so please understand the relevance. Cara babe, I am sure if I asked Amy to bend over the edge of the tub so I could fuck her right now she would oblige my cock in her OH so sweet pussy. But she is saying while it is ok to let loose and be wild sluts with them, let's make this a long-term fuck fest and not a one weekend fling," Alex giggling when he said fuck fest.

"I know you all are right. I just never imagined in my wildest fantasies how good and much fun it would be to let loose and be a total whore. Oh, John, please do understand, your amazing fat cock and fucking abilities are the reason I have been able to let go. I am serious about being your whore and I completely meant what I said earlier about being available whenever you want. Amy already said it was ok with her," Cara said as she turned and gave Amy a wink.

I was still perturbed and speechless from the fact that my wife felt the need to tell Alex and Cara, Cara, perhaps the single most beautiful woman I have not only ever seen, but now fucked, that I have bisexual tendencies. I didn't know why it bothered me so much but it did. I guess I still haven't come to terms with the fact that I do get a raging hard-on when I have the desire to suck a cock. And if I am going to be completely honest with myself, I have wondered how much better a real cock would feel in my ass verse the dildo Amy uses on me when I am in the mood for ass play.

My mind was wandering with all of that when Cara kissed me and said, "Are you coming? Let's go have dinner. I will help you cook. You have already cooked my Irish cunnie, YOUR Irish cunnie by the way."

As we got out of the tub and dried off, I finally came back to reality and asked, "what happened to Kristy and Jason?"

Amy and Alex both laughing at my question.

Alex said, "Well, Jason wanted to get Kristy home and practice his fucking technique, until he can make her cum the way you do. Kristy seemed to be very excited about practice makes perfect."

"Good for them, I am a giver," I said with a laugh.

"Fuck yeah you are, a giver of multiple orgasms in this Irish cunt," Cara said as she kissed me.

Amy grabbed Alex and hugged him, kissed him, and said, "You're a giver too stud. I stopped counting after ten."

Amy and I pulled on some clothes and then Amy got Alex and Cara some robes to wear.

As Amy handed them the robes she said, "Just where are your clothes?"

Cara giggling said, "Oh, we drove over here naked. We were both so damn horny for you two we didn't want to waste any time taking clothes off."