Spin Dinner Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my goodness, where did you park?" Amy said laughing.

"Well, we were hoping to park in your driveway close to the side gate, but Kristy's car was there, so we had to park on the other side of her car. The little old man neighbor of yours didn't seem to mind when Cara got out of the car and he got an eye full," Alex said

All of us laughing I said, "Lucky bastard."

Back in the house with clothes on, the sexual tension between the four of us had dropped to a reasonable level with lots of flirting and sexual innuendos back and forth.

Cara helped with dinner while Alex opened some wine and Amy set the table.

The dinner topic was mostly about Desire and what Cara and Alex could expect. Desire in Cancun is a clothing-optional and lifestyle-friendly adults-only resort. Amy and I have been many times over the years. We love the open erotic atmosphere. From our first trip there we had hoped to one day vacation there with a couple we knew from home. So, we were both very excited that Cara and Alex would be joining us on this trip, but at the same time a bit nervous. Cara and Alex being younger than us and honestly, way more attractive than Amy and I were both wondering if they would leave us in the dust once we got there and they saw other options for playtime. They will for sure have their choice of new friends.

Amy brought the topic up over dinner and Cara was quick to shoot down any worries Amy had.

"Amy, Alex, and I are both on the same page with you and John. We only want to explore this swinger fun with you two. Alex only agreed to go to Desire when I told him we would be joining you two there. I know I was supposed to keep it a surprise, but Amy you were the carrot I dangled in front of him to get him to agree to take time off and go for ten days. So put any concerns of us dumping you two out of your minds," Cara said.

Alex changing the subject said, "Who's phone is blowing up? Someone is getting all kinds of text or voice mails it sounds like."

Amy, "Oh shoot, I was supposed to get back to Lisa."

Amy left the table to get her phone.

Cara smiling said, "Damn that Lisa has a killer body. Can we take her with us to Desire? She can stay in my bed anytime. Don't worry John, you're invited too."

Cara's shy quiet side was long gone. It seems our little musical chairs game last night had let her inner slut out and she was loving it, as was I.

Amy came back to the table as all four of us looked at her with questioning expressions. Dying to know what Lisa wanted.

Amy had a smile from ear to ear on her face and said, "Um Maria wanted to thank us for last night and she and Javier would love to get together with us for another spin dinner party."

Cara said, "That's it? It sounded like she sent you more than that."

"Well, some of it is personal, so I will keep that private as she intended," Amy said with a smile.

"Damn, Maria has a nice ass. Amy next time, we might have to have just a girl's dinner party and play that chair game. All the ladies in our group are hot and sexy. I did miss Jackie though. Too bad she and her husband couldn't make it. They are really close with you two, right?"

I knew what Cara was hinting at with that last question. I looked at Amy wondering if she was going to divulge just how close we are with Jackie and Jack.

"Cara, slow down bitch. It is easy to go overboard with this lifestyle and lose sight of why you are in it, with your husband. We have seen one of the couples we really enjoyed spending time with, end up divorced when they lost sight of why they were exploring the lifestyle together. Some words of advice when you start exploring with other couples. Ask lots of questions about them. We were surprised to find out how many couples have a hidden agenda and it doesn't show itself until everybody is naked," Amy said.

"Amy, once again, outside of our little spin group, I am not interested in being with any other man besides John. I am open to all the women though and Alex is free to be with any of them he wants to as well. But for me, I am only interested in letting John fuck this Irish whore," Cara said with a very serious matter-of-fact tone in her voice.

"Ok, that works for me. All of the ladies in our group are so sexy. The spin classes have for sure worked on all of their figures. I would kill to have Marie's ass." Amy chimed in with.

"Your ass is damn fine Amy. From my vantage point it was the nicest ass at the party last night," Alex said and realizing he might have offended his wife, Cara.

Before he could correct himself, Cara said, "Well babe from where you were viewing Amy's luscious ass last night, I am sure it was the best sight in the room." Referring to the fact that Alex had my wife bent over a chair most of the night.

"How about another dip in the hot tub? Anybody interested?" I asked.

That sounds perfect. Alex, you going to give John a blow job this time?" Cara said giggling.

Alex gave Cara a stern look and before Alex could say anything Cara added, "I was just teasing, gosh. Well maybe hoping a little bit too."