Spin Dinner Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I heard someone's phone ringing.

I was about to ask whose phone it was when, Maria said, "Oh no, that's my phone."

Somewhere in the middle of Alex and I, DP'ing Amy, Maria had eaten Cara to a mind-blowing and exhausting orgasm. Cara was laying on the couch and had pulled a blanket over herself.

Amy was still laying on top of me and every few seconds her entire body would spasm. She was purring as she continued to collect herself.

From the other room, I heard Maria say, "Seriously? You said you would spend the night and take care of them. Ok, but you can for sure tomorrow night, right?"

Amy heard Maria and rolled off of me and attempted to stand up when she laughed and said, "Oops, I best go to the bathroom first. I seem to have cum leaking out all my holes."

Cara giggling said, "Too bad there isn't one more cock here, you could have had a mouth full of cum and not just your cunt and asshole."

Amy fully back from her orgasmic journey said, "Oh, but I would never let a mouth full of creamy cum leak out of my mouth."

Maria came back into the living room and said, "I hate to be the party pooper, no pun intended Amy, but I have to go home. My niece who was supposed to stay at the house and take care of the animals bailed on me. I will be back in the morning though if that's ok with you Amy? She has promised to stay there until Tuesday."

Amy back from the bathroom and refreshed said, "You better, I was looking forward to having you all weekend."

Maria hugged Amy and kissed her long and deep then said, "Mi Amor, you and your handsome husband can have me as often as you want. I have never even fantasized it could be this much fun to be so slutty."

Amy said something then that caught me completely off guard, catching me off guard was something she was getting good at doing.

"Maria, you can have John whenever you want, he now has a hall pass with you just like he does with that Irish whore. Maybe the three of you can sneak off and have some fun together some time," Amy said.

I am sure my jaw hit the floor when I heard Amy say that.

Cara perked up and said, "Oh my, John you now have a dirty little Tijuana whore to go with your dirty Irish whore."

My cock jumped and twitched with the thought of having these two sexy ladies all to myself.

Amy noticing my cock jumping to life gave it a little slap and said, "easy big fella, I think it is time to call it a night. Cara, will you and Alex be joining us again tomorrow?"

Alex was about to say something when Cara cut him off, "Alex, did I say you could talk?"

Alex shrank back into the chair and was quiet.

"As much as I would love to, I have to go out of town for work, won't be back until Wednesday, so I won't be at spin class either."

Cara sensing what Amy was about to say something, said, "Alex will be staying home and taking care of his chores so when I get back from my work trip the house will be immaculate for me."

Alex said, "Yes dear, it will, I promise."

Amy looked at me and her eyes teared up again.

I hugged her and said, "Babe, are you ok? I love you. You are my universe."

Maria got dressed and kissed everybody goodnight. Cara and Alex followed her out the door not much long after.

Amy and I headed upstairs and got ready for bed. We took a quick shower together and then climbed into bed.

Amy immediately snuggled up to me and said, "Babe, I am so sorry. I don't know what it is about Alex that he was able to talk me into doing that one time, let alone convincing me to do it again. Do hate me? "

"Hate you? Why would I? You are so hot and sexy, you know I love seeing you let go and have fun." I said

"I know you do babe, but you have never put that big cock of yours in the ass. You have never even asked and here I am, letting two different men pop my ass cherry, and this time I even let Alex cum in my ass," Amy said softly with watery eyes.

Amy was snuggled up next to me with one leg crossed over mine and her head resting on my chest.

"Babe, I don't hate you, I love you. Don't forget, I was part of the experience too. It was incredibly erotic to see how turned on you got. There were a few moments I thought you were going to pass out you were shaking and grunting so hard," I said. That seemed to calm her down and let go of any guilt she had concocted in her head.

I ran my hand down her sexy body and when my hand got close to her pussy she stopped me.

"Babe, you know I rarely say no to you, but you gave my cunt quit the work out at the same time Alex was filling my ass with his long cock. Those two holes are going to need some downtime, my mouth is still in working order," Amy said as she kissed her way down my abdomen.

I thought, she just said cunt, she is still horny and has returned to Slutville.

She wrapped her hand around the base of my erect cock and slowly began licking and kissing the head of my engorged cock.

Amy gives an amazing blow job and she knows how to draw it out, bring me to the edge of a climax, and then backing off to prolong her enjoyment of sucking my cock until I fill her mouth with my load. Plus she truly enjoys having a mouth full of cock. I have watched her give head to a playmate and she gets so turned on she demands I fuck her at the same time.

Tonight was no different. The more she sucked on my cock the more turned-on she became, until with cat-like movement she jumped up, straddled my cock, and sank down onto my rod. Fully impaling herself on my shaft.

Her eyes were on fire as she began grinding her pussy back and forth on my cock.

I looked up at her and smiled and was about to say, I guess it isn't that sore after all when she grunted and said, 'fuck that cunt baby, fuck your wife like the dirty little ass fucked slut she has become."

Amy was grinding wildly on me, she was grunting and shaking her head from side to side, it was like she was out to prove something to herself.

Then out of the blue, she rolled off of me. She reached out for the drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

I thought, what the hell is she doing? Her pussy is soaking wet, she doesn't need any lube.

Amy looked at me with her wild lusty eyes and handed me the lube.

"Here babe, lube up my ass and fuck me like the dirty little whore I am," Amy said as she got on her knees and buried her face in the pillow, leaving her ass up in the air.

"Baby, are you sure about this?" I said very hesitantly. Anal play was never something I had pushed for, but lately, the ladies we have played with have been offering up their ass, like it is a way to prove to themselves they can be slutty and in control. No complaints from me.

"Fuck that ass stud. Make me scream," Amy said.

Her legs were shaking and there were little droplets of sweat already forming on her back.

I was still hesitating when Amy said, "Get in there, it's not going to fuck itself."

Amy had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit as she waited for my cock to enter her ass.

I squirted a large glob of lube on her ass which cause Amy to tense up in anticipation.

I heard her mumbling to herself, "just relax Amy, just relax."

Babe, are you sure about this? I thought you were too sore for any more play?" I asked

"Stop stalling, get your fat cock in my ass and fuck me like a cheap sloppy ass whore," Amy hissed out. There was a definite tone of anger in her voice now.

I grabbed hold of her hip with one hand and guide my cock up to her ass. I smeared the lube around on her asshole and slowly began to push forward into her.

"Oh fuck yeah, ram it in there. Fuck this whore's ass you bastard," Amy hissed out.

Amy knows I love it when she talks dirty and refers to herself as my slut or bitch, but tonight was different. I got the feeling she was trying to prove something to herself, how ramming my cock into her ass was going to help I had no idea.

When Amy felt the head of my cock rub over her asshole, she instantly shoved her hips back into me and my cock head disappeared inside my wife's ass for the first time in my life.

It felt great and I wanted more as I began pushing the remainder of my seven long and thick cock into my wife's ass.

Amy was screaming and swearing like there was no tomorrow, her screams caused me to stop shoving the last couple of inches in her.

"Are you ok, baby?" I asked

In a deep gravelly hiss, Amy said, "Stop asking me that and fuck that hole."

Amy was violently thrusting her hips back into me forcing me balls deep in her ass. She let out a scream that sounded more like pain than pleasure but it didn't stop her. She was rocking her hips up and down causing my cock to fluctuate deep inside her bowels.

"You bastard, you're going to make me cum on your big fat cock like a total ass whore," Amy growled out.

She no sooner finished saying that and she exploded with a body-shaking orgasm.

Not wanting to cum inside my wife's ass, I started to pull out which cause more anger from Amy.

"Stay in there, cum inside me you big cocked stud," Amy grunted out.

Amy's orgasm always sends me over the edge and I was close to blowing my load. I finally gave in and let loose.

"Oh fuck yeah, I can feel it. I can feel your sticky white cream filling me up, don't stop. Give it all to me," Amy was purring now as she held her ass up for me to finish in.

Both of us completely exhausted now, I pulled out of my wife's ass and rolled onto my back. I did enjoy the fucking she just gave me but her actions had me somewhat confused. She was so aggressive and seemed angry during it all.

"So, what was that all about, my love? You didn't have to do that just prove to me you love me or think I hate you cause I hadn't been in our ass," I said very matter of factly.

Amy kissed me and said, "Well that was more for me, my love. I needed to know I would enjoy it on my own accord and not because Alex hypnotized me with his smooth talk. It was even more amazing with just you in me. I think I may have blacked out for a few seconds right before I came. I am sorry I wasn't talking dirty during it all, I know how much you like that. Did you enjoy it?"

I laughed and said, "babe you were cursing and swearing like a drunken sailor you were calling me a dirty bastard for sticking my cock in your ass and calling yourself a dirty ass fucking whore."

"Yeah right, why do you always make that stuff up after we have wild sex?" Amy said

Amy rolled out of the bed and said, "Come on stud, let's go take another shower. I am leaking cum from my ass again for some reason and let's get that big ass fucking cock nice and clean. Maria will be here bright and early for some more of that I am sure. She is so hot, I can't wait to eat her fat pussy some more."

When we got in the bathroom, while Amy turned on the shower I said, "Babe, I thought your cunt was sore from all the action it got today, not to mention your tight little round ass."

"Oh John, don't use that word, you know how much I hate that word. It is so demeaning. You never hear me using it," Amy said as she stepped into the shower.

It wasn't the first time Amy had said she didn't like the word cunt, nor was it the first time she had denied ever saying cunt or swearing during a rowdy fuck session with others or just us, but I knew by using the word "cunt" was a sure-fire way to know if she was still in Slutville or back home.

"Babe, what is it with Maria?" I asked as we dried off and got ready for bed again.

"What do you mean, my love?" Amy asked.

"What part of Mexico is she from? For a sexy Hispanic lady, sometimes her English is perfect and other times she has a very heavy accent like she is straight from the streets of Tijuana. Also, how long has she been teaching you Spanish?" I asked.

Amy giggling said, "Does that trashy accent turn you on babe? You like sticking your big cock in a dirty little Mexican street whore?"

That caught me completely off guard. I was about to ask another question but Amy cut me off.

"Babe, Maria is from Denver, born and raised. The only time she has been in Mexico was on a cruise that stopped in Ensenada. We both thought it would be fun for her to play a trashy Mexican slut that didn't speak much English. I had no idea she was going to take to it so fully. My gosh, she really let loose. You looked like you enjoyed her," Amy said smiling and slapping my ass.

I was stunned, the night of the dinner party, she barely spoke any English and kept asking her husband Javier, in Spanish what we were all talking about.

Amy turned serious and said, "Now don't go blowing her cover tomorrow. I wasn't supposed to tell you."

"Mums the word," I said. I wasn't about to do or say anything to hinder my chances of sliding into Maria's luscious pussy again.

We climbed into bed, snuggled up and both fell asleep.

I woke up Saturday morning to an empty bed. It was ten o'clock in the morning. Amy must have gotten up early, I didn't hear her get up at all.

I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a whiz. I felt my cock and was not surprised it was a bit tender, it got a full workout yesterday and was in for more today I was sure.

At least today it would just be Amy and Maria.

I could hear voices from downstairs and figured Maria got here earlier. No wonder why Amy was up and running already.

I started to pull on shorts but stopped, thinking why bother. They will just be coming off as soon as I get downstairs. My cock started to swell thinking about Maria sitting downstairs, hopefully naked. She clearly wanted to pick up where we left off last night, seeing as she came over so early today. As I thought about that my cock continued to grow to its full seven-inch length.

Sporting some serious morning wood I headed downstairs ready to show off my erection and readiness to take care of the two sexy ladies waiting downstairs.

When I got downstairs I could hear the ladies chatting a lot better. Maria not knowing I was listening was speaking perfect English without a hint of the Hispanic accent she was using last night.

I was excited now and fully erect ready to surprise Maria and Amy. I figured they would be naked as well, as Maria had mentioned last night she was looking forward to spending Saturday and Sunday hanging out naked with us.

When I rounded the corner of the hallway, Amy was able to see me coming. She looked completely surprised but had a smile on her face.

When I entered the dining room I saw why Amy had a look of surprise on her face. Sitting across from her wasn't Maria, but Lisa.

Lisa had her back to me and didn't see me until Amy said, "John, you remember Lisa from the dinner party, don't you?"

With that, Lisa turned around and saw me standing there, naked and sporting a raging hard-on.

I could feel my face turning red as Lisa smiled at me and watched her eyes go straight to my cock.

"Good morning John, you look like you are ready to face the day," Lisa said.

I was trying to say hello but I was tongue-tied. At the same time, I was doing a very poor job of trying to cover up my erection.

"John, you do remember Lisa don't you?" Amy said again, this time with laughter in her voice.

I thought, how could I forget Lisa, she fucked every single guy at the Spin Dinner party that night, some of them twice.

Realizing there was no sense in trying to cover up. Plus it wasn't like she hadn't seen and felt my cock in her before, so why bother?

I dropped my hands from attempting to cover up and said, "Well good morning Lisa, lovely to see you again."

Amy spoke up and said, "Lisa had a massage appointment at the club this morning but they canceled it on her. She texted me and asked if she could bring over some coffee and Danish. Wasn't that nice of her?"

Lisa is a stunning black woman. Amy says she is in her fifties, but I swear she looks like she is barely forty. She has a rockin body and can fuck like a porn star. She was at the party because her younger husband Isaac wasn't paying any attention to her, especially between her fit-tone legs. The party worked, Isaac watching his beautiful wife fuck all the men at the party, lit a fire in him. The party woke him up to how hot and sexy his wife is and their sex life was back on track, or so I thought at the moment.

"Yes, it is very nice of her. How have you been Lisa? It is nice to see you again. Haven't seen you at the gym lately," I said trying to act nonchalant as I stood there naked and sporting an erection that wasn't showing any signs of deflating. The image of Lisa on the couch with Javier shoving his massive cock into her while she held onto Jason's cock with one hand and Chris's with the other popped into my head.

"Thank you, John, it is wonderful to see you. Amy is a lucky girl I must say," Lisa said with her eyes going up and down my body, but mostly fixated on my cock.

Lisa continued, "Well I should get out of your hair, looks like you two have plans."

Amy said, "Don't be silly. John gives a fantastic massage. John, why don't you go get the massage oil and I will take Lisa out to the pool bed and get her comfy."

I looked at Lisa and she looked at me, both of us feeling a bit awkward.

"Oh Amy that is so nice, but John doesn't want to do that. Seriously, John, you don't have to," Lisa said.

Amy said, "Oh come on Lisa. You know you could use it. I can see how tight your neck is from here. John will get that loosened up for you. John, go get the oil."

I looked at Lisa, smiled, and said, "it truly is no trouble, Lisa. I don't mind at all. I know how much a massage helps when my neck is stiff."

Lisa said, "Ok, thank you, John."

I headed upstairs and heard the girls giggling.

I stopped and listened a bit longer.

I heard Lisa say, "I wouldn't mind helping him with something stiff, but it isn't his neck."

I heard Amy laugh and then heard her say something to Lisa, but it was too soft to hear exactly what it was, but both ladies laughed out loud at whatever it was.

When I was upstairs getting the massage oil I also pulled on a pair of shorts. I was still feeling a bit self-conscious having been naked and sporting a hardon when I walked in on the girls.

I headed back downstairs and out to the pool. Amy met me at the back door on my way out to the pool.

"Why did you put shorts on? You don't need those; it is a beautiful day out already. I need to get that little log-shaped pillow for Lisa, her lower back is bothering her laying flat on her stomach." Amy said.

I continued out to the pool bed to find Lisa laying face down on the bed with most of her clothes off. She was still wearing her panties. Lisa had on the smallest white T-back thong I have ever seen. The thin white strands of the thong looked amazing against her dark brown skin and her firm bubble butt.

My cock had deflated to just a chubby on the walk up and down the stairs. Seeing Lisa laying there with her tight brown butt, I was quickly growing erect again.

"You ready for this Lisa? I am not as good as Amy says I am, so hopefully, this helps a little bit," I said as stood next to the bed.

Lisa never looked up from the bed. Amy had her set up as if she was on a regular massage table with a face rest so she was face down on the bed.

"Oh John, you are too modest, you were better than what Amy said about you at the dinner party the other night. I am sure you will work out any kinks in my neck and back."

I was standing on the side of the bed as I began to slowly rub the massage oil all over Lisa's back, neck and shoulders.

I was a bit surprised at how toned and firm her back was, it felt like solid muscle. Lisa is a beautiful petite black woman with a stunning figure. As I said before, you would think she was in her early forties, but Amy swears Lisa is fifty-four. Something I still question.