Spin Dinner Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy leaned down and kissed her on her cheek and at the same time reached over to Maria's ass and very slowly pulled the dildo out of her ass.

"Oh, mi Amor, that was amazing," Maria panted out.

I looked up at Lisa and she looked as tired and spent as I felt.

"Lisa, are you ok sweety?" Amy asked.

"OK? I am better than ok. I didn't know I could cum that hard and long. My cunt is still tingling from the tongue lashing Maria gave it." Lisa said as she sat up and kissed Maria.

Amy said, "well glad we could turn you on to the joys of some girl-girl love."

Giggling Lisa said, "I want to return the favor at some point, seems only fair. Maria's fat pussy will be the first I eat. Can't believe my first taste of pussy isn't until I am fifty-four. Amy where have you been all my life?"

Then Lisa turned and looked at me and said, "John you need to fuck me like that while I eat Maria's spicy fat taco."

Maria sat up and said, "Hold on, my pussy needs a breather and my ass is a bit sore for some reason. Not that I am opposed to doing that again soon, just not this minute."

The three ladies were giggling with each other as they talked about how much fun it was to let loose and be sluts.

"John, how about adding a black whore to your hall pass? You already have an Irish whore and Mexican punta, might as well have a horny black bitch too," Amy said.

Lisa looked at me then Maria and back to Amy.

Maria did the same thing then said, "Hall pass, what's that? I heard you mention that last night when you said John could have a hall pass with me as he has with Cara. So what does it mean?"

"Yeah, what's the deal?" Lisa chimed in.

"Well, John has a hall pass with Cara. He can fuck her anytime he wants where ever he wants. He doesn't have to ask me for permission," Amy explained very matter of fact.

Lisa said, "You mean whenever the four of you are together right? Alex is there too right?"

"Nope, John, how many times this past week did you fuck Cara? Once at the gym and twice in your office was it?" Amy said.

Maria was smiling now as she looked at me. Her eyes had gone soft but they were unmistakably full of lust.

Lisa asked, "So Amy, you're saying you are ok with that? I could come over here any time I want and spread my legs for John?"

Maria said, "so how does it work? I call you and tell you I need your husband to fuck me or something?"

"Nope, you don't have to tell me at all, as a matter of fact, I prefer you don't tell me. You could go have John fuck you, then come have coffee with me with a cunt full of my husband's cum and never mention it."

"And yes Lisa, any time you want and Johnn wants. It goes both ways. If he calls you and wants you to suck his cock or spread your legs to let him shove his fat cock into your black cunt, you will be there, wet and legs spread." Amy responded to Lisa.

Lisa and Maria were both giggling now and both ladies were squeezing their thighs together and fidgeting on the bed.

Amy was about to ask if they were both in when Lisa said way too loud, "Fuck I am in. I ain't getting any at home. I mean I did for three days after the party, but he has fallen right back into his old routine. Mama said to marry a younger man, BS."

Maria said, "Me too, as long as this isn't a master-slave type of thing, is it? I am not up for that."

Lisa said, "Um, as a black woman I know I shouldn't say this, but I am ok with that, I mean for me anyways. Not for you Maria. John, I can play the part of your naughty house girl or office slut if you want."

"No, it's not a Dom-sub thing. When you are horny and want a sound fucking John is willing to help you, two ladies, out."

I was silent through all of this; Amy was truly pushing the envelope of this whole thing. A hall pass with Cara was one thing, Alex not only knew his wife was my whore, he encouraged it, but these two were here fucking without their spouse's permission or even knowing. What happens if they find out, I thought.

Amy laughed and said, "Does the scenario sound like fun for you two cheating dirty sluts?"

Lisa said, "Yes I am in, I didn't know what a slut I could be until that dinner party. I mean I have always loved fucking, but getting fucked by five different guys in one night let my inner slut out to play. She's out and wants to stay out. John, you are an amazing fuck. I can't believe how easily you make me cum. It has never been that easy with anybody. I am so excited. This is going to be so much fun."

Maria was glowing now as she said, "Lisa, perhaps we can meet up with John together and I can enjoy the taste of your slutty black cunt while John shoves his thick hard cock in my fat cunt or ass."

Amy looked over at me and saw that my cock was on its way to getting hard again.