Spin Dinner Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my hands touched her soft brown skin my cock jumped in my shorts. I was slowly massaging her back and shoulders when Amy came out of the house and joined us, carrying the firm log-shaped pillow that Amy puts under her hips when I give her a massage.

"John, you can't give her a proper massage standing there. Get up on the bed and straddle her legs so you can get into her and work out those kinks," Amy said.

I gave Amy a questioning look.

"Lisa here let's put this pillow under your hips to take the stress off your lower back," Amy said as Lisa lifted her hips and Amy slide the pillow under her.

As she did, Amy grabbed the sides of Lisa's panties and slid them down and off saying, "You will be much more comfortable without these on. I never wear anything when I get a massage."

Lisa settled back in and said, "Gosh that does feel so much better, thank you, sweety."

Amy looked at me and then at my shorts and said, "Lisa, John put on shorts when he got the massage oil. Are you ok with him taking those off while he massages you? It's not like you haven't seen everything already."

Lisa lifted her head just enough to say, "John please, get comfortable, I would hate to think you only have those on for me. We are all friends here."

I was still thinking about all of this when Amy pulled my shorts all the way down to the floor. My cock was past being just chubby and well on its way to becoming fully erect. Especially as I looked at Lisa's now fully naked toned brown body.

Amy slapped my ass and said, "Get up there and give Lisa a massage the way you massage me, babe. Look how tight she is, she needs a release from all the stress built up in her shoulders and neck."

When I massage Amy in this position, it always ends up with my cock buried deep inside her hot pussy as I continue massaging her shoulders and back. I looked at Amy and she gave me a wink. She knew exactly what I was thinking and her wink was confirmation she wanted me to massage Lisa the same way.

"Lisa, you ok with me straddling your legs while I massage you?" I asked half expecting her to say no.

"Not at all John, whatever works best for you, I know I will enjoy you getting in there and working out the stress in my shoulders and lower back," Lisa said, her voice now low and slightly husky.

I climbed up on the bed and straddle Lisa tone brown legs. As I did Lisa parted her legs slightly.

I let out a gasp louder than I intended when I looked down at her firm round bubble butt and her now swollen pussy. Her slit was puffy and her inner dark red lips had already started peaking out of her brown slit.

Amy giggling said, "Everything ok John? Don't be shy, get in there and work out those kinks and knots in Lisa's back. The poor thing is in pain."

Every time Lisa or Amy said, "get in there" my cock stiffened up even more. I leaned forward with both hands and began massaging Lisa's back. Running my hands from the top of her firm butt up to her shoulders and then back down again.

Every time I leaned all the way forward to reach Lisa's shoulders the head of my cock would rub against her firm round brown ass cheeks. It felt great.

"Oh my, that feels so good John. Amy was right you give a wonderful massage. Don't be shy, get in there, and really work out my stress. I can take it, all of it. The deeper you go the better," Lisa purred out in a deep husky voice.

I kept up the massage, running my hands up and down her back, covering her entire body. Pausing at her shoulders to work out the tension in her neck. In doing so my cock would end up pressed against the crack in her luscious brown ass.

It was getting extremely erotic with every pass of my hands over Lisa's gorgeous body.

I looked over at Amy and I don't know when but she was completely naked sitting on the other bed watching us. She was smiling from ear to ear and mouthed, "I love you."

I gave her a wink and mouthed "I love you" back.

"Lisa, are you ok? Is John helping relieve the stress in your shoulders and neck?" Amy asked with a caring tone in her voice.

"Yes he is doing great, I don't want him to stop. John, don't be afraid to get in there really deep and hard, you won't hurt me, I like it hard," Lisa mumbled out.

The image of Lisa taking Javier balls deep while sucking on Jason's cock popped into my head from the dinner party and I felt my cock throb against Lisa's ass.

Amy came over and was standing next to the bed as she watched me continue to massage Lisa.

When I ran my hands down Lisa's body I had to move my hips back to allow me to massage Lisa's lower back. My cock would come clear of Lisa's ass and be sticking out between me and her ass.

As I started to move my hands back up Lisa's back, Amy reached in and pushed my cock down between Lisa's thighs. The head of my cock was perched at the opening of her swollen pussy.

Amy gave me a wink and mouthed the words, "Don't stop."

I continued running my hands up Lisa's back until my hands were on her shoulders. I shouldn't have been but I was nervous about letting my cock slip into Lisa's swollen pussy so I rocked my hips up causing my cock head to slide up between Lisa's dripping wet labia.

"Oh God, yes, that's it John, don't stop. Keep going. I can feel the stress melting away," Lisa purred out.

I worked my thumbs into Lisa's shoulders, she wasn't kidding, her shoulders were rock hard with stress and tension.

Amy saw me adjust my position and my cock slide up between Lisa's pussy lips and over her ass gave me a frown.

I laughed to myself; my wife is upset I didn't stick my cock in her friend's hot pussy.

"John, I told Lisa you would give her a really special massage as you do to me, don't make me out to be a liar," Amy said.

I was still massaging Lisa's neck and shoulders when Amy reached in and pushed my cock back down between Lisa's firm brown ass cheeks.

As I worked my hands back down Lisa's back Amy stood there watching my movement very closely.

When my hands reached Lisa's toned brown ass, Amy pushed my cock down until it was at Lisa's opening. This time though she didn't let go and held my cock at Lisa's opening.

As I started to work my hands up Lisa's back Amy made sure my cock entered Lisa's steamy hot pussy.

Lisa let out a long low moan of pleasure as I slowly entered her pussy. She was soaking wet and her pussy lips easily wrapped around my shaft as she took me in.

Amy was giggling as she leaned down to Lisa and kissed her on her cheek.

"That feel-good sexy lady? John is going to massage your hot black cunt from the inside while he massages your shoulders and neck on the outside," Amy hissed out.

Lisa grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah that is exactly what I needed. I can feel the stress leaving my body in waves."

I purposedly only buried half of my seven-inch cock in Lisa's hot pussy. Every time I ran my hand back and forth over her back I would rock my hips up and down, causing my cock head to slide up and down inside her hot fuck hole. She felt amazing. Her pussy was on fire.

I kept this up for several minutes, teasing Lisa's hole with my shaft. Every third or fourth time I leaned forward to massage her shoulders I would bury my hard cock balls deep in her hungry pussy.

"Fuck yeah, keep doing that, harder, harder," Lisa grunted with every deep burying of my hard shaft.

"Lisa, you should see how hot it is to see John's fat white cock driving into your swollen black cunt," Amy hissed out as she watched.

"Amy, go get my phone and video it for me. I want to see your handsome husband plowing into my cunt with his fat white cock. He feels so good when it is all the way in. Stop teasing me John, fuck my horny black cunt," Lisa moaned out.

Amy ran into the house and was back in a flash with Lisa's phone and she started recording the massage I was giving Lisa's body, inside and out.

I looked over at Amy as she recorded us. Lisa had her ass up in the air now and was grunting and attempting to push her pussy back onto my cock.

"Oh fuck, keep that up, that is so hot you two. Lisa, your ass is gorgeous and your cunt looks even better with my hubby's white cock stuffed in it," Amy's voice was deep and husky.

I knew from that tone in her voice she was as horny as she can get. She was holding the phone and recording us with one hand while she slowly rubbed her pussy and clit with the other hand.

Lisa's moaning and panting had picked up and I could feel her legs I was straddling start to tense up. The night of the dinner party when we fucked Lisa had an orgasm rather quickly, but I wasn't the first to fuck her that night. By the time I got balls deep in her hot pussy she had already had a couple of orgasms, so she climaxed rather quickly.

Today was different, I was working my hard cock in and out of her slowly. I wanted to stay inside as long as possible while at the same time continuing to massage her back and shoulders.

Lisa was beginning to tremble under my legs and hands. She had grabbed a fist full of the bed with each hand and her moaning had stopped.

"Now John, fuck that bitch's black cunt good and hard, she's going to explode with an orgasm on your cock," Amy half moaned half screamed.

I buried my thick shaft balls deep in Lisa and she came unglued. Her entire body spasmed out of control and her hands gripped and ungripped the bed over and over. Her legs under me were shaking and she was kicking her feet up and down behind me.

I quickened my pace and began pumping my cock in and out of her swollen pussy as hard and fast as I could. I was holding onto her hips as I rammed my cock into her over and over.

"OH Fuck Stop stop," Lisa screamed.

I quickly pulled out of her and rolled off her legs for fear I was hurting her.

Lisa quickly rolled over on her back, pulled her legs up to her chest, and locked them behind her elbows.

Her pussy was wide open.

As she continued to ride her orgasm wave she gave me a crazy wild-eyed smile and said, "Get that fat white cock back in my black cunt and fuck me. Tear it up stud."

I rolled back over and drove my shaft balls deep into her hot fuck hole. Lisa's eyes were wide open and staring at me as I began pounding away at her cunt.

"Hammer that black cunt babe. She's a horny little bitch," Amy said right before she leaned down and kissed Lisa long and deep.

"You like my husband's fat white cock in your swollen black cunt, don't you bitch?" Amy said.

"Oh God, yes, I don't want him to stop. Keep recording it as it goes in and out of my cunt. I am out of control for it," Lisa was just barely able to get out before another wave of her climax hit her.

Her legs shot out as she lost control of holding them behind her arms.

This lady was a great fuck. Her body was built for some serious fucking as we all saw at the dinner party and I was now getting to see firsthand and in daylight.

I continued pounding away at Lisa's engorged hot pussy and wanted to dump my load deep inside when she begged me to stop.

I unwillingly pulled my cock out of her swollen fuck hole and sat upon the edge of the bed.

Lisa was panting and giggling at the same time. Her body was covered with sweat. Her legs were still spread open as she hugged herself.

When she calmed down she looked at Amy and asked, "Did you get all of that? Did you get me almost passing out when I came on your hubby's fat white cock? I can't wait to send it to Isaac."

Amy's eyes shot open wide and asked, "What? He doesn't know you are here?"

"Nope, he thinks I am at the gym getting a massage, I told you that. I did get a massage inside and out," Lisa said.

I looked at Amy and then Lisa and said, "So, is he going to be upset about this?" I was worried now.

"I hope so. You know the first couple of days after the party all he wanted to do was fuck, and it was great, he fucked me every which way from Sunday, I loved it. But by the end of the week, he went right back to ignoring me and my sexual needs. This is the first time I have been fucked in almost two weeks," Lisa said.

My cock was still rock hard and my balls felt like they were going to explode if I didn't get some release.

Lisa saw my situation and said, "Oh John, I am so sorry, I left you in a terrible spot. Damn, that is a nice fat cock, no wonder my cunt is still tingling. You gave it quite the workout, I have never had to ask a man to stop before."

Just then we heard the alarm on the door chime, signaling someone had entered the house.

From inside the house we heard in a heavy Spanish accent, "Hello, where is everybody?"

Lisa sat up straight on the bed and had a slight panic look on her face.

In a hushed voice, she said, "Oh shit, is that Maria? Grap, I don't want her or the rest of the spin girls to know what a horny slut I am and that I was here spreading my legs for John."

Maria came out of the house stark naked and smiling when she saw the three of us on the bed.

She half walked half skipped over to the bed. Her brown titties jiggling and bouncing with every step.

She immediately went to Amy and gave Amy a long deep passionate kiss.

As she continued to hug Amy, she looked at Lisa who still had a stunned look on her face, and said, "Hello beautiful. Looks like I am late. Your body is stunning Lisa. Such a beautiful lady."

Then looking at me and my still raging hard-on said, "Oh my, stud, can I help with that?"

Lisa laughed and said, "I guess I am not the only one whose sexual horizons were expanded at that dinner party."

"Gosh, Lisa, you should have been here yesterday, when Cara and Alex were here. The five of us had a regular orgy. Amy even took John in her pussy and Alex in her ass at the same time. It was so kinky and erotic, my vagina has been wet and tingling all night. I even hit on my niece who was taking care of the animals trying to get her in bed, I was so horny," Maria said, no hint of an accent now.

Lisa looked at Amy and then at me and said, "Damnit why did it take us horny bitches so long to do this?"

"Lisa, where's Isaac? Three girls and only one cock, could be trouble for one of you girls," Maria said laughing as she moved over to me and began slowly stroking my cock.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and then back over her shoulder at Amy.

"In my mouth, pussy or ass?" Maria asked as she giggled.

Amy chimed in with, "Well it just came out of Lisa's black cunt, so you can get a taste of her wet cunt second hand."

"MMM yummy. As delicious as that sounds, how about I get a taste direct from the source, while stud here buries it in my pussy. My pussy has been on fire all morning. So sorry I got held up by my niece. I was ready to kill her when she finally showed up three hours late," Maria said as she climbed on the bed and crawled towards Lisa.

Lisa had relaxed now and dropped the towel she was trying to cover herself with.

In a very sheepish voice, Lisa said, "Um I have never been with a woman before, is that ok?"

"Oh honey, you are in for a treat then, Maria eats pussy like no other. She had me cumming so many times yesterday I could barely walk by the time John got home," Amy said with a smile as she slapped Maria's ass, which was now up in the air as Maria leaned down and began kissing Lisa's soft brown inner thighs.

Maria's kisses immediately elicited soft moans of pleasure from Lisa.

Maria's ass was right in front of me now with her swollen fat labia begging for a cock to wrap around. My cock took control and I climbed on the bed behind Maria. I grabbed hold of her hips and moved my hips so my cock was aimed at Maria's pink fuck hole.

Maria lifted her head from Lisa's thighs and said in a heavy Spanish accent, "Fuck that fat Mexican cunt Stud. Fuck me like a dirty little whore off the streets of Tijuana. Shove that big fat donkey dick of yours into my hungry cunt."

It took everything I had not to laugh, knowing the little game she was playing with the accent.

Maria buried her face in Lisa's pussy and from the sounds Lisa was making, she loved it.

Amy was focused on the pussy licking Lisa was receiving from Maria and grunted out, "Eat the swollen black cunt baby. Your tongue is magical. I bet that horny black bitch cums in no time."

Amy was rubbing her pussy as she stood next to the bed and watched.

I shoved my cock into Maria's fat pussy.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels good Maria, you are so wet," I grunted out as my balls slapped against her clit. Her fat thick lips wrapped around my shaft and tried to swallow my balls every time I buried my shaft in her pussy.

Lisa screamed, and it was clear Maria had eaten her pussy to a rip-roaring climax. She slammed her legs together and in a husky tone half scream half laughter said, "Stop stop, I can't take any more."

That allowed Maria to turn her full attention to driving her fat hot pussy back onto my cock. She was bucking her hips into me, meeting every one of my thrusts with a violate thrust of her own.

"Fuck that fat Mexican pussy, John. Make my sweet lover cream all over your big cock," Amy hissed out just as she began to climax herself from the rubbing she was giving her pussy while she watched.

Maria grunted out, "Don't be shy back there John, more than one hole for you to use."

Amy collected herself just enough to toss a dildo onto the bed.

Lisa, who up until this time had been somewhat quiet hissed out, "shove that dildo in her ass, John."

Maria grunted, "Do it,"

With the way Maria was ramming her ass back into me I was worried if I let go of her hips to pick up the dildo she would buck me right off the bed.

Amy sensing my hesitation, grabbed the dildo, squirted a glob of lube on it, and then pressed it against Maria's ass.

Maria instantly stopped her bucking hips and rotated her hips further, giving Amy a better angle to push the dildo into Maria's ass.

Amy looked at me and didn't have to say a thing, I knew she wanted me to take hold of the dildo and push it into Maria's ass in rhythm with my pounding of Maria's pussy.

There wasn't much more than an inch or two inside Maria's tight brown starfish, but it was enough to send her over the edge. Maria's entire body tensed up and felt her fat pussy clamp down on my shaft.

"Don't stop John, push it home and then turn on the vibration," Amy growled out in her husky slut voice.

Maria was just barely able to moan out, "Yes, all the way."

I began pushing the dildo into Maria's gorgeous ass and was truly shocked how easily she accepted all eight inches of the now vibrating dildo.

I could feel the vibration on my cock deep inside Maria's hot fuck hole. It felt out of this world.

Both Maria and myself had slowed our pounding of each other. With her ass full of vibrating dildo and pussy stuffed full of my cock the two of us were barely holding on. Maria had already climaxed once and now was on the way to climaxing again.

I was close and wanted to unload in Maria at the same time she climaxed but I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. The combination of her steamy hot fuck hole and now the vibration from the dildo buried in her ass had me on the brink of exploding.

The dildo was buried in her ass up to the knob. I left it there as I held onto her hips with both hands.

I gave her ass a solid slap as I knew I was about to blow my load deep inside this sexy hot Latina's fat pussy.

I drove my cock balls deep into Maria's swollen fuck hole and she sensed that I was about to paint her hot hole with my load. Maria's toes curled and her back arched just as I shot the first stream of my thick cum deep inside her cunt.

I felt my balls continue to unload over and over inside this beautiful sexy Latin lady. The dildo vibrated away in her ass as I finished pumping my load deep inside her fat cunt and we both rode out our orgasms.

Maria collapsed onto the bed face down as she pulled off my cock. She was still shaking and moaning.