Spin Dinner Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why, but I was glad I had shorts on, so she couldn't see my cock swell up as I stared at her sexy brown figure.

"John, you still with us?" Amy said giggling.

"What?" I stammered out.

"Maria said she would love a cup of coffee and one of those pastries from yesterday," Amy said as she giggled at me.

"Oh sure, let me get that for you ladies. Be right back," I said.

As I walked back into the house I felt like a kid that had just seen his first naked female. What the hell, it surely isn't the first time I had seen Maria naked. We fucked yesterday as well as ate her out while she gave me a blow job, so why was I so mesmerized by her naked body, I don't know, just a horny bastard I guess. I laughed and thought, well she's gorgeous and the fact that she is here without her husband knowing adds a bit of spice to all of it.

When I went back outside the girls had moved over onto one of the big pool beds we have. They had the back of the bed raised so they were sitting upright.

I was still dressed, while both the girls were naked. I served them their breakfast and I pulled up a chair at the foot of the bed, making sure I was seated directly in front of Maria. Every time she moved her legs I got a clear view of her fat pink pussy lips.

It was close to one o'clock by the time we finished breakfast.

"Babe what time do you want me to start the BBQ?" I said and was about to follow up by reminding her that Jack and Jackie were coming over soon, but Amy read my mind and cut me off.

Amy gave me a wink and said, "Oh, I don't think the three of us need to be in a rush today, so let's play it by ear, that sounds ok with you, Maria?"

Maria smiled and said, "Yes it does, I don't want this day to end. I am so relaxed and comfortable with you two."

"Well it sounds like you started the day off the right way, and got rid of any stress you might have had pent up in that sexy body," I said smiling at Maria.

Blushing Maria said, "Oh gosh, I didn't make too much noise and wake you did I, John? I am sorry."

Any said, "Maria mi amore, don't listen to him, he is teasing you. I am sure he loved waking up to your screams, he is just jealous he wasn't the one making you scream."

Just then I heard the gate on the side of the house open and close. I glanced down at my watch to check the time. I knew it was Jack and Jackie without checking, they were early but that was fine with me.

There was a long pause from the time I heard the gate and I began to wonder if it was them after all. It's not that long of a walk from the side gate to the backyard and the pool area.

When Jackie came around the corner I knew why there was a pause. She was stark naked and she looked fucking gorgeous. Her long auburn hair was gone and she had a new shorter hair dew. Her perky breasts jiggled with every step she took as she strode across the patio to us wearing nothing but a pair of blue high heels, she was stunning.

I heard Maria say, "Oh, goody, I didn't know Cara was coming over today? I thought she said she was going out of town. She is so gorgeous; I wish I had those long legs of hers."

Amy laughed and said, "Mi Amore, that's not Cara, that's Jackie."

With the time I had been spending between Cara's legs the past couple of weeks, it hadn't occurred to me how similar Cara's figure is to Jackie's. They could be sisters. They are both the same height with slender figures and petite perky B-cup tits, auburn hair, and piercing blue eyes. When it dawned on me how much they look alike, my perverted mind instantly went to the thought of getting them both in bed at the same time. They are not sisters but they were as close as I was likely to get any time soon.

I watched as Maria went wide-eyed as she turned and looked at Amy and then back at Jackie while at the same time attempting to cover her naked body with the towel on the bed.

Maria said, "Oh no, what is she going to think of me laying here naked with you?"

Then it dawned on her, that Jackie was naked.

Jackie was close enough to hear Maria and said, "Maria, so good to see you, I didn't know you would be here today; it is such a treat. You look even better naked than when I have fantasized about you. It looks like you three have been having some fun. Sorry I am late."

Jackie walked over to Amy and gave Amy a long open-mouthed kiss as they each reached out and caressed the other's breasts during the kiss.

Then Jackie turned to me and said, "John, what the hell, why are you dressed? That is not the reception I was expecting from you, I haven't had you in almost a month and you have pants on? What the hell?"

I glanced at Maria and she was smiling but I could see the wheels turning in her head, she had a million questions I am sure.

I laughed and said, "Well gorgeous you are an hour early, I thought I had time to primp and get myself handsome for you."

Jackie about jumped into my arms and said, "You're always handsome no matter what, but at this moment I would prefer you naked with that fat pussy pleasing cock nicely tucked between my thighs."

As I held Jackie in my arms and kissed her I reached down and lifted one of her long legs and wrapped it around me as I pushed my hips into her so she could feel my now raging hard-on through my pants.

Her tongue was in my mouth and wrapped around my tongue in a flash. I could feel her purring into my mouth as she felt my erection rub against her pussy.

She broke off the kiss and turned to Maria and said, "Has he been teasing your cunt like this too Maria? Keeping his fat cunt pleasing cock all wrapped up."

Maria was still tongue-tied watching Jackie and this new revelation about Jackie and our relationship.

As I continued to hold Jackie in my arms, I heard Amy say to Maria, "Maria, um Jack, Jackie, John, and I are very very close friends and have been for over two years now. Right, Jackie, it's been over two years now, if I remember correctly?"

Jackie smiling said, "Yep, been about two years since that dinner party. Jack and I thought we would never get over our nervousness of asking you two to take the flirting to the next step. So glad things worked out as they did."

I looked at Maria and she was looking off to the side of the house that Jackie came from.

"Oh Dios Mio, mucho grande," Maria said.

I turned and saw Jack walking towards us bare ass naked with that massive fat cock dangling between his legs, it bouncing from thigh to thigh with every step.

I didn't think Maria's eyes could get any bigger but they looked like they were going to explode as she watches Jack approach the four of us.

Amy said, "Mi Amore, you are going to love it. He will make you cum like the dirty little Tijuana whore you want to be. He is going to stretch even your fat cunt. He will have you screaming not to stop, just like I do when he plows my cunt with that big cock."

Bingo, the bus just arrived in downtown slutville.

I was focused on watching Maria's reaction to Jack's long fat cock that it wasn't until Jackie was pulling my shirt up over my head that I realized she had unbuttoned my shorts and they were on the ground and she had her hand wrapped around my rod.

Jackie whispered in my ear, "I know you like sucking that big cock, but you need to take care of my hungry cunt first."

Jackie and I had always flirted with each other and when we finally crossed over from friends to friends with benefits the flirting only become more explicit. When Jackie saw how I reacted to Amy's dirty raunchy talk, she quickly added to her flirting play with me. Before hearing Amy's foul mouth sex talk, Jackie never used words like cunt, or fuck hole and she was on the submissive side. Since the night of that dinner party two years ago and she let herself explore her desires, she can go toe to toe with Amy and the nasty dirty sex talk. I love it and she knows I do. While Jackie is more aggressive now, she still loves for me to take her and fuck her like a whore.

Jackie's whisper snapped me back to the moment at hand or more the sexy naked lady that was wrapped around me.

Jackie turned back to the bed and said, "Maria, get over her and spread those legs. I have dreamt of eating that fat pink taco of yours for so long. Every time I see you at spin class with those tight spin shorts on and your fat camel toe making my mouth water, I need to eat that taco."

Maria looked at Amy with a look of asking for permission.

"Go for it Mi Amore, she is very good at eating cunt. Plus she will get you good and ready for Jack's cunt stretching cock," Amy said as she kissed Maria.

Maria shifted her body and moved towards the end of the bed that Jackie was now standing against. Maria's eyes remained glued to Jack's cock. Jack was now standing next to the bed. His porn size cock hanging flaccid against his thigh.

Javier, Maria's husband has a big cock, maybe nine inches or more, but it is nowhere near as thick as Jack's cock or mine for that matter. Amy measured Jack's tool one night just to confirm what Jackie had told me and it came in at eight and a half inches long and eight inches in circumference, just as Jackie had said. I am above average in girth at six and a half inches, but Jack's thick cock is in an entirely different category. As Amy says it's that girth that sends her over the edge and makes her cum like a wild woman.

When Maria was close to the end of the bed Jackie said, "You are one hot sexy tamale baby. You have such a delicious-looking fat pink taco. My cunt lips aren't half as fat as yours."

Jackie wasn't lying, Maria's pussy looked delicious. Her thick pink lips were fully engorged and sticky out between her puffy brown slit.

Jackie bent down and began to slowly kiss and nipple on Maria's thighs while at the same time parting her legs showing me how wet and swollen her own pussy was.

I knew what Jackie wanted and it was the same thing I wanted. I moved in behind Jackie and aimed my now throbbing cock head at Jackie's swollen slit. Jackie's thin-lipped pussy is another thing she has in common with Cara. Even with Jackie having given birth twice she is still almost as tight as Cara's young pussy.

Feeling my cock head rub over her pussy, Jackie grunted into Maria's pussy, "Take me, stud. Fuck that hot cunt the way only you know-how. Shoot your hot cum deep inside that pink fuck hole. I need you."

Maria hearing Jackie, joined in with, "Fuck yeah, eat my pussy, you tall sexy bith. Jack, feed me that big cock."

I looked at Amy and she was smiling from ear to ear as she gave me a wink. She was slowly massaging one of her breasts while rubbing her pussy with the other hand. I love my wife to death. At times she can be the biggest exhibitionist ever, while at other times a pure voyeur. This was one of those times. Amy was enjoying watching Jackie, one of her closest friends eat out Maria, another one of her friends while at the same time I buried my cock balls deep in Jackie's hot pussy.

"I knew you were a dirty wet back whore. Suck that big cock, get it nice and hard to fuck this fat whore cunt of yours," Jackie hissed out as she sucked on Maria's clit.

It seems Jackie took the early bus to slutville. She was on fire.

Maria laughed and said, "Takes a whore to know a whore you redheaded cunt. Now shut up and eat my cunt bitch, while John stuffs your skinny little cunt full of his fat cock."

Jack had his large member on Maria's lips rubbing it back and forth across her lips as she kissed and licked the bulbous cock head. I was surprised to see Jack already leaking precum onto Maria's lips. She licked up every drop.

I was balls deep in Jackie's hot tight snatch, but I couldn't help but join Amy in watching these two hot women. One eating out the other while getting fucked and the other had her legs spread so wide, she looked like she was doing the splits on the bed as she got her pussy eaten. Them calling each other out as whores was incredibly erotic.

Jackie was ramming her hips back into me with such force she almost bucked me onto my ass. I had to grab hold of her hips to hang on, my balls slapping against her clit every time I drove into her hot hole.

Jack normally very quiet said, "Suck that cock bitch," which shocked Amy, Jackie, and myself. So much so that Jackie pulled her face out of Maria's swollen snatch and looked up at Jack.

Jack smiling looked down at his wife and said, "Eat that cunt bitch, as soon as this horny Mexican whore gets this cock good and hard I am going to bury it in that fat cunt hole, the same way John has his cock buried in your slutty cunt."

I looked at Amy and I am sure the shocked expression on her face matched mine. Jack had never talked like this during any of our previous fuck sessions. I had never heard him use any kind of language like that even when we were playing golf and the other guys were boasting about their sexual conquests, which we both knew were lies and fantasies.

"Suck that cock bitch, get that cock hard Your sloppy fat cunt is ready for the fuck of your life. My man's going to stuff your fat Mexican taco with his fat man meat and fill you with his load of thick creamy cum," Jackie hissed out, never missing a beat as I continued pumping my cock in and out of her hot swollen slit.

Maria now had her mouth wide open and her lips were wrapped around Jack's bulbous prick head. He was fully erect now and was pushing his rod into Maria's mouth. Maria was trying to get as of his cock in her mouth as possible. The size of Jack's cock caused Maria to gag a few times but that didn't deter her from trying to get more and more of his thick cock in her mouth.

"Fuck, this sexy brown bitch knows how to suck cock. Look at her, she wants it all," Jack said.

Just as Jack finished saying that, Maria erupted. She squirted all over Jackie's face as she climaxed. Her body was shaking in a head-to-toe spasm.

"Shit, she just squirted all over me," Jackie said.

That sent Jackie off. I have fucked her enough times to know the signs of her impending orgasm.

Her legs tensed up and her little beads of sweat had formed on her back.

I shoved my thumb in her ass and that was it, she exploded with a rip-roaring orgasm. She was grunting and groaning as she rode out her climax. She recovered rather quickly and started ramming her pussy back and forth on my cock again.

"Fuck that cunt, stud. I need it. Fuck me like the dirty whore I am for you. Fuck me the way you fuck your dirty tramp of wife," Jackie groaned out just as the second wave of her orgasm hit her.

Her legs buckled and she collapsed on the bed pulling off my cock, leaving my cock sticking out in mid-air.

At first, I was slightly disappointed as I was close to blowing my load deep inside Jackie's creamy hot pussy.

Before I had time to be disappointed, Jackie rolled over on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest, spreading her legs open and letting me know she was ready for some more cock.

"Come on stud, give me that load. I am sure one of these bitches wants to eat my cunt full of your thick gooey cum," Jackie said, her voice now deep and husky, the husky voice I have heard many times over the past two years letting me know she is enjoying herself and my cock.

I wasted no time climbing on top of this Auburn-haired beauty and sank my entire seven-inch shaft balls deep in her swollen pink slit. Jackie wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her.

She kissed me long and hard as she let her legs go limp and fall open against the bed.

We broke off the kiss but she held me tight to her as she grunted into my ear, "I love the way you fuck me. You make me feel so sexy and slutty at the same time. Harder, fuck me harder. Use me. Fuck your best friend's wife, right in front of him."

I lifted from her and began pounding my cock into her. This sexy lady was built for sex. Her long legs were splayed wide open and she rocked her hips up to meet every one of my ball deep thrust into her hot pink slit.

Her eyes shot open and deep inside I felt the walls of her pussy begin to clamp down on my shaft again. She was about to cum again and I was ready to join her.

"Fuck, paint my cunt walls, stud," Jackie screamed just as she convulsed into another orgasm.

I grunted and shove my cock home in her, letting my load explode into her vagina. I felt my balls pump every ounce of cum they had in them deep inside Jackie's hungry cunt.

I collapsed on top of her as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, both of us panting and a sweaty mess.

Whispering in my ear again Jackie said, "Damn you are the best lover. No one ever has or ever will make me cum the way you do. Please don't make me have to go a month without this ever again."

As we lay there entwined and kissing, from the other side of the bed came, "Oh fuck, shove it in, fuck it feels good, you are stretching my fat cunt."

I looked up to see Maria on her knees with her head down on the bed and Jack standing behind her, slowly pushing that tree truck of a cock into Maria's fat pink taco.

Amy was right beside Maria, slowly rubbing her back and ass as Jack pushed his cock into Maria's swollen pussy.

I was surprised Jack was going as slow as he was, especially considering how engorged Maria's cunt had become.

I rolled off Jackie and moved over to get a better view of Jack's big cock slowly being swallowed up by Maria's hot fuck hole. I had fucked Maria several times this weekend and while her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as Cara's or Jackie's it was tight enough for me. It must have been very tight around Jack's oversized cock.

"Fuck, it's too big, it's not going in, it won't fit. Fuck it is stretching me open," Maria hissed out.

"Relax Mi Amore, it's going in inch by inch. You're halfway there," Amy said, giving Maria's ass a solid spank, and leaving a handprint on her ass.

I was kneeling on the bed watching as Jack kept up his assault on Maria's pussy. Her fat cunt and thick pink lips didn't look so fat and thick as they attempted to wrap around Jack's cock which is as thick as my wrist.

Jackie moved over and was laying with her head under my cock and slowly started licking and sucking my shaft and balls.

She had the most seductive smile on her face as she licked every inch of my member, cleaning the remnants of our fucking from my shaft and balls.

I was rock hard already as I watched the last two or three inches of Jack's massive fuck stick disappear in Maria's fat pink hole. I looked at Amy and I could tell that she was as on fire as Maria and as soon as Jack finished Maria, she was going to ride Jack until she came on his pussy pleasing cock.

Jackie sat up and kissed me. I could taste our sex on her lips and tongue.

As she broke off the kiss and she held my cock in her hand she said, "Is this hard cock for me, or are you hard thinking about your mouth on Jack's cock after he finishes dumping a load in Maria and Amy?"

I didn't answer, not because I didn't want to, but because I wasn't sure. Something about Jack's big cock intrigues me. My curiosity about the size of his cock has more than once led to his big cock ending up in my mouth after he has finished fucking my wife. Amy and Jackie have even gotten me to fuck Jack in the ass a few times. It's not something either of us ever talks about outside of when the four of us are together and naked and even then it is only the girls that talk about how much it turns them on to watch. On the nights we go out to dinner for a vanilla night, the topic never comes up. There is still lots of flirting but the flirting never gets specific about the girls eating each other out or Jack and my bisexual play. But when the clothes come off, the dynamics of our friendship get down and dirty.

With Maria here tonight, I wasn't comfortable letting her know about Jack and my occasional bisexuality and I would bet Jack felt the same way.