Spin Dinner Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Amy unwound themselves from each other and sat up.

"Damn bitch, I didn't think you were ever going to stop. You like having your cunt and ass stuffed full of fat hard cock I take it?" Jackie said with a bit of a giggle in her voice.

Maria looked down at the ground and in a shy timid voice said, "I did, I did. I can't believe how horny it made me hearing you two call me a whore, slut, and wet back. Normally I would have ripped your hair out for calling me that, but it seriously turned me on and it let me be a total cock whore. I was so full of cock, I swear I felt Jack's thick cock in my stomach and when your husbands emptied their loads in me, I almost passed out again."

Amy wrapped her arm around Maria and said, "Come on my love, let's go get you cleaned up. John why don't get cleaned up as well and then get the BBQ going."

We ate dinner and then had another round of wild sex. This time it was Amy's turn to get DP'd by Jack and myself. Jack buried his thick cock in my wife's pussy and me in her ass. Maria ate out Jackie while Jackie watched.

When everybody was thoroughly spent Jack and Jackie headed home and to our disappointment, Maria said she need to head home too. Javier had texted and said he was coming home early from his trip.

Amy and I headed up to bed Amy walking on legs that were noticeably wobbly.

"Babe, some bad news, Cara and Alex have to cancel joining us at Desire next month. It seems Cara forgot to update her calendar and her company has their yearly sales retreat that week," Amy said as we crawled into bed.

With all that had gone on, it had completely slipped my mind that we were supposed to go to Desire in Cancun with Cara and Alex in a few weeks.

"When did all this happen? Alex just mentioned the other day how much he was looking forward to going with us," I said.

"Cara texted me yesterday morning from Europe. She was truly disappointed. She was looking forward to being naked with you all week and getting fucked by your big cock nonstop." Amy said.

I said, "Well that's ok, eight nights and nine days alone with my sexy wife is fine with me. To be honest I was a bit nervous about being able to keep up with Cara for nine days. The girl can fuck. I doubt I would have been able to walk by the end of the trip," I said.

Amy laughed and said, "Babe, if there is anybody that can fuck that hot young cunt of hers until SHE couldn't walk it would be you."

I pulled Amy to me and kissed her long and hard.

"Love you, babe," I said

Amy said, "I hope so and you are not mad, but I invited Maria instead."

"What? Maria and Javier? That is going to be awkward don't you think? First off Javier doesn't know you and his wife are lovers, let alone that she and I have been fucking behind his back, plus she said more than once what a lousy fuck he is. That won't be any fun for you. Do you seriously want to get in the middle of that potential shit storm? Or are you excited to try out his long cock?"

Amy smiled at me and said, "OH, Javier isn't going with us, just Maria. You won't mind having Maria stay in our room with us will you?"

"Babe, Desire is couples only," I said.

Amy continued smiling and said, "No, they allow threesomes as long as it is two women and one man. Kind of chauvinistic, but it works for me, you won't mind sharing our bed with Maria for eight nights will you? I already emailed the resort and they confirmed it was ok and I told Maria it was our treat, so I paid for her as well."

My mind was racing with the thought. The next five weeks couldn't go by fast enough.