Spin Dinner Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie picked up on my hesitation and whispered in my ear, "I bet this dirty little wet back whore will get just as hot and horny as your slutty wife and I do when you suck that big cock."

I looked at her and was still tongue-tied and didn't know what to say, but my cock had already decided.

"This big hard cock of yours doesn't seem to be worried about Maria finding out you like sucking Jack's cock, especially when it's covered with your wife's cunt juice," Jackie whispered.

Maria's screams brought Jackie's and my attention back to the show in front of us.

Jack had finally stuffed all eight-plus inches of his ultra-thick cock into Maria.

Maria's entire body was shaking. Her feet were curled up and looked like she was having a major cramp in each foot. Her hands were pulling at the bedsheet as Jack began slowly pulling out and then pushing back into her fat pussy.

Maria was screaming something in Spanish into the pillow she now had her face buried in. I looked at Amy to see if she understood anything Maria was saying, but she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me.

Jack was picking up his pace as Maria's pussy became accustomed to the length and girth of the cock that was violating her pussy. Jack's thick cock was stretching even Maria's fat pussy to its limits between pleasure and pain.

Little beads of sweat were forming all over Maria's body. With the moans and grunts coming out of Maria it was hard to tell if she was enjoying the pounding her vagina was getting or if she was in pain. Whatever it was she was showing no signs of stopping.

Then out of the blue, her head shot up, she screamed something in Spanish and collapsed on the bed pulling off Jack's cock. Leaving him kneeling on the edge of the bed with his long thick cock sticking out, in search of someplace warm and wet to park it.

I found myself moving towards Jack and his hard cock without realizing it.

"Hold on stud, this cunt needs some of that first, you can clean it up after he makes your wife cum like the dirty cock hound you like watching get fucked," Amy said as she pushed Jack onto the bed and quickly straddled him.

Jackie was holding my cock and said with a giggle in her voice, "I think Maria passed out. How about stuffing this big cock of yours in my cunt again stud? You didn't think you I was going to let you go with fucking me just once did you? It's not even dinner time yet. I am expecting you to send me home with a very sore cunt."

"Well I am a giver, I can't have word getting out that you weren't satisfied with my service," I said laughing.

"Fuck yeah, fuck that cunt. Fuck I have missed you filling my hot horny cunt with your big tool," Amy hissed out as I watched her sink down onto Jack's thick shaft.

I have seen the two of them fuck more times than I can count and it is still just as big a turn-on to see that fat cock disappear into my wife's willing pussy as it was the first time.

Jackie said, "Ride that cock you dirty whore. Take my husband's load in that sloppy cunt, you whore."

"Fuck you bitch, get those long legs in the air so my baby can bury his cock in that tight snatch of yours. He has another load for your hungry cunt," Amy grunted out at Jackie as she continued sliding the rest of the way down Jack's cock.

Jackie laid down on her back and spread her legs wide. She smiled at me with those piercing blues and with her index finger gave me the come here motion.

I was on her in a flash aiming my hard cock at her swollen pussy.

Jackie pulled me down to her and kissed me as my cock head found her opening. I pushed into her until just my cock head was inside her tight pink slit.

"Oh fuck, I love the way you fuck me. We fit together perfectly," Jackie purred into my ear.

Amy screamed out and I looked over to see was fully impaled on Jack's huge fuck stick.

"Damn that horny bitch is cumming already. Fuck me stud, make me cum on your cock, I need you. Use me like a dirty whore I am only for you," Jackie grunted out.

I drove balls deep in Jackie's tight pussy and the two of us worked ourselves up into a frenzy. Jackie had pulled her long fit legs up and were now over my shoulders as I pounded away at her tight fuck hole.

I felt her tense up and I knew she was at the edge of an orgasm. For a split second, I thought of stopping to prolong her desire for a release.

"Don't you dare, fuck that cunt the way only you know how, stud," Jackie hissed sensing what was I thinking.

That cleared any thoughts I had of teasing her at the edge of an orgasm and I picked up my pace again until I felt her explode when the orgasm train reach the station. Once she gets into her heightened state of arousal she can go and go, riding out one orgasm after another.

I just hang on and enjoy the ride trying to last as long as I can with her tight pussy walls contracting around my shaft over and over.

From the side of the bed I heard Maria say, "WOW, those two can really fuck. Jackie looks like she is having an out-of-body experience."

Amy laughed and said, "It is more like an inner body experience. That dirty bitch gets so horny for John's cock that she cum's nonstop when John fucks her. Her cunt can't get enough, of my hubby's cock. Can't blame her, I feel the same way about her husband's fat cock."

Jackie and I were going at each so intensely that I hadn't noticed Amy and Jack had finished and Maria was now sucking Jack's cock in an attempt to get him good and hard so she could take another turn on his porn size cock. At the same time, Amy had her face buried in Maria's fat snatch.

Jackie and I finished up with me dumping another ball-draining load deep inside her tight snatch.

Jackie sat up and said, "You two bitches are just jealous."

But Maria was so focused on sucking Jack's cock and Amy focused on Maria's pussy that I doubt they heard Jackie.

Jack doesn't have my turnaround time. While he has incredible stamina and goes and goes the first time, he typically has to take a breather after he dumps his first load. Today was no different, even with Maria's hot mouth wrapped around Jack's semi-hard cock. He needed some downtime to muster up enough blood to fill that tree trunk of a cock. It wasn't for lack of trying on Maria's part, that was for sure.

Maria realized Jack's situation and turned her attention to Jackie.

Maria rolled over on her back so Amy could continue eating her out and then told Jackie to come sit on her face so she could eat the cream pie I had just deposited in her pussy.

Jack rolled out of bed and said, "Anybody need a drink?"

Watching Jack walk to the house with his semi-hard fat cock swaying from side to side with each step gave me a tingle in my balls.

Jackie noticed me watching Jack and said, "John, you going to suck off Jack and give us girls a show?"

Maria, pulled her head out from between Jackie's legs and said, "What was that?"

Amy lifted her face out of Maria's pussy and said, "Well Maria, John, and Jack are just as close as Jackie and I are."

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. It was one thing that Jackie knew of my fascination with Jack's huge cock, but I didn't need Maria to know.

With her face still between Jackie's thighs, Maria said, "Oh my God that is so hot, John, please, I want to watch you suck that big cock. I didn't think you could be any more attractive. That is such a turn-on that you are comfortable enough to suck Jack's cock for your sexy wife to watch. Any mention of men being bisexual and Javier gets so mad at me. I once mentioned how hot it would be to watch a guy give another guy a blow job. I thought he was going to come unglued he got so mad at me."

"Stop talking and eat my cunt you dirty little wet back whore," Jackie said as she squatted her pussy back down on Maria's face.

Jack came back with a hand full of beers and set them down on the table. He was still more flaccid than hard and the tingling in my balls had intensified.

Amy lifted her face out of Maria's pussy and said, "Jack, lay down on the bed so John can get you good and hard for Maria's cunt juicy cunt hole.

Jack just about leaped onto the bed in his excitement. From the beginning, he has been more open to it all. It was his openness and curiosity about being bisexual that got us to this point. He and Jackie had fantasized about him receiving oral from another guy as well as him receiving anal from a real cock instead of one of Jackie's dildos. So when our friendship expanded to include sex, it wasn't long before the topic came up.

I already had a fascination with his big cock, wondering what it would feel like to hold and stroke, so it didn't take much of a push when the girls begged me to put in my mouth and suck it. When Jack asked if he could return the favor I told him no thank you. Not sure why I can suck his cock but the thought of looking down and seeing my cock in his mouth completely turns me off.

When Jackie asked if I was willing to fuck Jack in the ass, she said it was only fair, after all, I had just blown him and Jack needed to return the favor somehow since his mouth was off the menu. It took both the girls begging and threatening to withhold blow jobs to get me to agree to fuck Jack's ass. Turns out that I liked it as did Jack.

Maria didn't need to know about the anal part though as far as I was concerned. I mean I have to draw the line somewhere, or at least that's what my twisted brain was telling me.

Marie hearing what was going on pushed Jackie off her face and said, "I need to watch this."

I don't know what it is about Jack's cock that makes me want to suck it. There has been only one other guy's cock that I have had the same fascination with and desire to have in my mouth. He too was hung and I only sucked him off because of a lost bet. He was longer than Jack, but definitely not as thick.

Jack was laying on his back with his flaccid cock laying on his thigh.

Maria was sitting up now with Jackie on one side of her and Amy on the other. The three of them fondling each other's tits and pussies.

Jackie giggled and said, "Did anybody bring popcorn for the show?"

Maria said, "Jackie, stop."

I looked at Amy and she gave me a wink and then made a gesture with her hand and tongue of sucking a cock.

I reached out taking Jack's thick cock in my hand. It wasn't the first time I had touched his cock, but it still felt wild. It still amazes me that it turns me on when I hold his massive cock. I believe how much thicker his cock is than mine.

Jack said, "Maria, why don't you come over here and sit on my face so you have a front-row seat."

Maria's eyes were as big as saucers as she watched me slowly stroke Jack's cock.

Maria moved over and straddled Jack's face and lowered her fat taco down to Jack's hungry mouth.

When his tongue touched her lips, she let out a long slow moan of approval.

I leaned down toward Jack's cock as I held it up towards my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and ran my tongue around the helmet shape cock head.

Maria grunted out, "Fuck, he's really going to do it. Damn that is so hot."

With that, I opened my mouth and sucked Jacks' fat cockhead into my mouth. Jack grunted his approval when he felt my wet mouth on his cock.

I could still taste Amy's pussy on his cock and that turned me on, even more, knowing this huge cock was just in my wife's pussy, making her cum made me hard as a rock.

I took as much of his cock in my mouth as possible and then slowly withdrew my mouth up his shaft until just the head was between my lips.

I felt his cock begin to grow in my mouth as I sucked and licked his fat cock head.

Maria was moaning and grunting now from the pussy licking Jack was giving her taco.

I was so focused on Jack's cock that when Jackie reached underneath me and began stroking my rock-hard cock, it made me jump.

Amy leaned down to me and whispered in my ear, "You are so fucking hot, babe. Suck that big cock. Get it good and hard for Maria's cunt. She needs to be double fucked by you and Jack."

That was more encouragement than I needed and my cock grew even harder than it already was.

"I don't know what you said bitch, but your husband's cock just jumped in my hand," Jackie said.

Jack's cock had grown to its full eight-plus inches in length and was now so thick I couldn't get much more than the fat purple cock head in my mouth comfortably.

Maria screamed and I knew that sound, she was cumming on Jack's face.

She rolled off of Jack's face and attempted to recover, but Amy was on her in a heartbeat.

"Bitch get over here and sit on this fat cock, John's got it good and hard for your swollen cunt." Amy ordered.

Maria did as she was told and I stopped sucking on Jack's cock.

"Oh fuck, I don't know if I can take much more," Maria whined.

"You're going to take a lot more bitch. That sloppy fat cunt of yours needs all of that cock and your ass is going to get some cock at the same time," Amy said.

Jackie laughed and said, "That's right you dirty wet back whore. Your cunt and ass full of two hard cocks at the same time, you're going to love it."

"Oh no, I can't take both at one time, I've never had it in my ass before," Maria said as she hesitantly straddled Jack's porno size cock.

"John, guide Jack into Maria's juice snatch," Amy hissed out to me.

I reached in between Maria's thighs and grabbed Jack's fat cock around the base of his shaft and pointed it up at Maria's swollen pussy. Her lips were swollen and extended hanging down ready to be violated by Jack's tree truck of a cock.

Maria slowly lowered her hips until her swollen lips came in contact with Jack's fat cock head.

"You are one hot Latina. I have wanted you since the first time I saw you at the gym. You had on those tight bike shorts and I could see your fat cunt lips. I knew you could handle my fat cock and how good you would feel sliding down on my cock." Jack grunted out.

Jackie leaned into Maria and said, "Take that thick cock deep inside that sloppy whore cunt of yours, fuck him the way I can't, you dirty little sexy Tijuana whore."

Maria slowly took Jack's cock inside her hungry pussy. Inch by inch we all watched it disappear inside Maria's stretched open fuck hole for the second time.

Amy moaned out in a deep husky voice, "Feels good doesn't it, mi amore, you are such a sexy little slut?"

Maria grunted out, "Fuck yeah it does. It is stretching me wide open and it feels so good. I had no idea my cunt could feel so good filled with cock. Javier's long skinny cock is dead to me."

Maria had buried the entire length of Jack's big cock balls deep inside her pussy and was slowly grinding her pussy back and forth as she leaned forward with her hands on his chest. Her big brown titties swayed back and forth with every move of her hips.

Jack looked to be in heaven. He was grunting and smiling at Maria as he slowly moved his hips to meet Maria's grinding hips.

Jackie said, "John what are you waiting for? Get that cock in this bitch's gorgeous brown ass. Have you ever seen a better ass on a bitch? No offense Amy, you have a beautiful ass too, but, come on."

Amy said, "None take, my hot Latina has the best ass ever."

Amy squirted lube on my cock head and then some more on Maria's ass. Amy used two fingers to work the lube into Maria's asshole.

Maria moaned out, "Mi Amore, I don't think I can do both. I have never taken one in my ass before. Jack's cock as me so full, I don't think my cunt and ass has any more room."

But at the same time, she picked up the pace of riding Jack's cock.

I moved behind Maria straddling Jack's legs, as I did, Jackie reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Here stud, I want to guide you into this whore's amazing ass. Damn, that is one fine ass," Jackie said to no one in particular.

I stopped to get one last eye full of Maria's ass and how spectacular it is. More than once Amy had come home from spin class talking nonstop about Maria's near-perfect ass. Ever since she started going to spin class and from my current vantage point, there was no denying, that Maria has a truly amazing ass.

Both Amy and Jackie looked to be on fire with the desire to watch Maria get double penetrated for the first time.

I moved forward and the end of my cock came in contact with Maria's tight little starfish and elicited a grunt from Maria.

I looked over at Amy and her eyes were the size of saucers. She was feverishly rubbing her pussy with one hand while massaging one of her breasts with the other.

I pushed forward in an attempt to get my cock inside Maria's tight pink starfish.

"Take my lover's cock bitch, you're going to love being stuffed full of cock," Jackie squealed out.

Jackie had joined Amy, both sexy ladies were fingering their pussies as they watched Maria's ass, about to be penetrated by my cock, her fat pussy was already stuffed full of Jack's massive manhood.

I pushed into Maria's ass harder and my cock head popped inside her tight pink ass pucker.

"Oh fuck, I am whore for cock," Maria screamed out.

Jackie, still fingering her swollen pussy laughed and said, "I knew there was a dirty wet back whore inside that sweet innocent facade."

Amy grunted out, "Takes one to know one, you dirty slut, but that's why I love you and that sweet tight cunt of yours."

If I wasn't in the process of burying my hard cock in Maria's ass I might have once again been surprised at how these women talked about each other. It seemed to turn them on as much as it did me.

Maria's entire body was starting to tremble as I pushed in further. I had more than half of my seven-inch hard cock in her ass now

Maria was grunting and swearing in Spanish as I pushed the last inch of my hard shaft into her tight asshole.

Amy stopped fingering herself long enough to slap Maria's ass good and hard and then said, "Bitch, we can't understand how much you are enjoying having your cunt and ass stuffed full of cock, speak English whore."

Maria screamed out, "Motherfucker, my cunt and ass are stretched to the limit. It hurts so good. I don't want it to stop, I love cock in my holes."

Jack was lying flat on his back and only able to thrust his hips up into Maria. I on the other hand being behind Maria, was able to grab Maria by the hips and work her back and forth on both Jack's cock and mine.

The three of us quickly got into a rhythm and it wasn't long before Maria began to cum. But in all honesty, at that point, she was along for the ride as Jack and I controlled her body with our cock's buried deep inside her holes

Maria was grunting and screaming at the same time. She was leaning forward on Jack and had her hands on his chest.

I could feel Jack's cock rubbing against my cock deep inside Maria, only separated by a thin membrane inside Maria.

Maria continued cumming, over and over. Her body was out of control, shaking and spasming over and over.

I moved my hands up Maria's waist until I found her tits and took them in my hands and squeezed her nipples.

I heard Jack start grunting and I knew he was about to blow his load, that got me to where I needed to be and I let go, shooting my load deep inside Maria's ass.

Maria collapsed on Jack's chest. She was a sweaty mess. Her jet black hair was matted on her head and shoulders. There were little beads of sweat covering her back.

The three of us stayed there until Maria caught her breath.

"Oh my God, I can't take anymore. I feel like I am full of cum," Maria said as she sat up.

I pulled my semi-hard cock out of Maria's ass and rolled off the bed.

Sometime during all of that, Amy and Jackie exchanged each other fingers with their tongues. Jackie was straddling Amy's face while she had her face buried in Amy's pussy.

Maria crawled off of Jack's now flaccid cock and while looking at Amy and Jackie said, "Hey you two cunt eaters come help me get cleaned up."