Spin The Bottle - Extreme Edition.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Jess touch my legs, she pulled them apart and lifted my knees up, spreading my legs open wide. She pushed two fingers inside me and I groaned loudly.

"This will help lube up my cock even more," Jess said and proceeded to slide her strap on into my cunt. I groaned loudly as it filled me up, feeling it slide in and back out.

"Hey Jess that wasn't part of the task," Tyler said.

"Oh yeah sorry," Jess said, pulling out, leaving me feeling empty.

I watched as Abby bobbed up and down on my cock, I admired her tattoos on her fine body, I reached out and took her breasts in my hands, squeezing them, I played with her nipples.

She stopped fucking me and held still. I watched her face and she squealed slightly as Jess slowly pushed the strap on into her ass, slowly inching in, the well lubed anal passage accepting it in and stretching wider.

"Slowly," Abby said, breathing heavily.

Jess moved slowly, a few centimetres at a time, pulling back then a going in a bit further, pulling back again, then pushing deeper. She did this till Abby had taken the full length. Jessica's pelvis pushing against Abby's ass.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Abby said, "I feel so full."

Jess started pushing in and out, slowly fucking her tight ass hole, pushing in out. Getting faster and faster. Abby groaned

She was impaled on my large dildo, I could only do small thrusts, but the sensation of both strap ons inside her was more than enough as she started to groan louder.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned with every thrust of Jessica's dildo slamming in and out of her ass. I couldn't help but wonder how it felt, jealous that it wasn't me.

Abby grabbed my breasts and squeezed, holding on to them.

"Come for us you sexy bitch," Jess said, leaning into her ear, "cum on these cocks filling you up, fucking your tight holes."

This was too much for Abby who let out a loud scream of pleasure and orgasmed, I stared at her face as it grimaced in ecstasy, her body shook uncontrollably as her cunt and ass hole squeezed on the fake cocks.

Jess continued to slowly fuck her ass, sending jolts up her body, causing the occasional spasm.

When Abby stopped and started to recover Jess pulled out. Jess proceeded to reach down and pushed some fingers into me, I yelped in surprise, "god you're so wet Beth," she said.

She pulled them out and went to sit back down, Abby lifted herself off my strap on, her juices covering the shaft.

I crawled back to my space looking at Jess sucking her fingers. I took the strap on off and put it to the side. Jess did the same.

"Guess I'm next," Jess said. "definitely black for me."

She spun the bottle and got Tyler.

She moved her hand to the card pile picking up the top card, turned it and her eyes lit up.

ORGY, all players - unlimited time.

"Bingo," Jess said, smiling broadly. "Let's get fucking."

"Sounds good to me babe," said Tyler, his cock standing tall again.

I looked at Dan who just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Right," said Jess, taking command. "Beth you sit on the sofa and spread those fine legs of yours, Tyler get behind me and shove that monster in me, the rest of you do what the fuck you want."

I got up and sat on the sofa behind Jess, spreading my legs eagerly, I reached down and parted my pussy lips, all my inhibitions were gone now, my cunt throbbing at the thought of Jess eating me out.

Jess picked up the lube and crawled over to me and started kissing my inner thighs, sending shivers up my spine, making me moan.

Tyler moved behind Jess, large cock in hand, and lifted Jessica's ass, positioning his cock between her pussy lips. He ran the head up and down covering it in her juices.

Jess was now kissing around my engorged pussy lips, she ran her tongue lightly up my slit, I groaned loudly.

Jess let out a loud groan too as Tyler slid his cock into her, his large head sliding in and burying deep. Coming back out and sliding in again as he started to slowly fuck her.

Jess started working on my cunt now with her tongue, running up and down inside me, lapping up my juices, pushing it inside me, and then occasionally circling and flicking my clit. It felt fucking amazing.

She poured some lube over my cunt and my asshole, getting me nice and slippery.

Her tongue moved down to my asshole, rimming around it, her tongue moving to my opening, pushing in slightly, the tip stretching my anus. She spat on it, and pushed again with her tongue, I could feel her enter me slightly, it felt so good.

With her right hand she pushed two fingers into me, feeling around inside me, sliding them in and out. She added a third and started to finger fuck me, pushing deeper each time.

She wet her index finger and her left hand, spitting on it, and pushed the tip of the finger against my asshole. I tensed.

Tyler was pounding into Jess now, his black glistening muscular torso visible over Jessica's slender back, his large hands around her waist. He winked at me, making me smile.

"Relax," Jess said, breathing heavily, as she pushed the tip of her finger into my asshole. I tried to relax and her finger slid into me, entering my anal passage. Jess built up a slow rhythm in my ass and she returned her focus to my cunt.

Dan was sitting next to me, Abby's mouth bobbing up and down on his cock. Will was behind her, fucking her doggy style.

I groaned loudly as Jess, already with her three middle fingers in my pussy, added her little finger, pushing all the way in, only her thumb stopping her hand from entering me.

It felt so good, my pussy stretching wide, I wanted more in me though, something to fill me up.

"Push it all in," I said. Pushing my hips against her hand.

Jess smiled and added the tip of her thumb to her other finger, forcing me wider. She had small pretty hands, I was sure I could take it.

She pushed all her fingers in up to the knuckles, she pushed harder, my cunt gaping open, I closed my eyes, if I could just take her in further.

"Push harder," I said ignoring the pain. With a slurping sound Jessica's knuckles entered me, her whole hand filling my inside cavity. I screamed in pleasure and pain. The pain immediately disappeared as Jessica's slim wrist was at my opening.

Jess moved her hand around inside me, feeling around, it felt so good and weird. She pushed in deeper, it felt so full, more of her arm sliding in.

Everyone was staring at me turning me on more, as Jess moved her arm in and out a bit.

Jess pushed up against the inside of my stomach, her hand pushing against me. A bulge in my flat stomach appeared on the outside, it felt amazing and looked so dirty. Jess stared in amazement.

She started pushing in and out building up a rhythm, I groaned loudly. Her fist filling me up, her finger pushing in and out for my ass.

Jessica started groaning loudly as Tyler continued to fuck her from behind, I looked up over her slim back and saw he had his thumb up her ass.

The sight was amazing, all the groans and moaning around me, I was close to coming now. Jess was fisting me hard now, she slowed down a bit and leant forward her tongue touching my clit.

"Feels so good," I groaned, "keep going, I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my face," Jess said, "I want to taste your cum."

It felt so fucking good I didn't want it to stop but I couldn't fight the feeling. Jessica's tongue sending wave after wave of pleasure on top of everything inside me.

"I'm cumming," I screamed. I orgasmed hard and ejactated into her waiting mouth, well almost, most hit her in the face, some arched over her head hitting her back, some did make it into her mouth where she drank me in.

My juices receded and squirted over her arm, my cunt contracting and squeezing her wrist, as my body shook uncontrollably. The sight pushed Jess over the edge and she let out a loud groan.

"Motherfucker," she shouted as she orgasmed too, Tyler's thick cock still banging in and out of her. My hips pushing my pussy further up her arm, her finger still buried in my ass hole.

I lay there twitching, Jess had her head on her arm, her eyes closed, enjoying the orgasm rippling through her. She looked up into my eyes, smiling.

"Do you want some cock," she asked me.

"Yes please," I stammered.

I watched transfixed as Jess slowly pulled her arm out of my pussy, I felt pain again as her knuckles on her hand stretched me wider.

"Slowly, it hurts," I said.

"Sorry babe, it's coming," Jess said, and with final stab of pain her hand came out with a loud and embarrassing squelch. My cunt gaping wide.

Jessica pulled herself off Tyler's cock and maneuvered me facing the wall with my knees on the sofa, my hands on the back. She got out the way and beckoned Tyler forward, she grabbed his big cock and positioned it against my pussy.

Tyler pushed forward, my well fisted cunt took him in easily. Fuck, it felt so good, filling the empty space Jessica's fist had left. He pushed in all the way, I groaned loudly, it was a great cock. He started thrusting in and out of me.

Jess spat on my asshole, took two of Tyler fingers into her mouth and then helped him insert them into my anus. He pushed them in and out, Jess adding more spit, Tyler pulling them apart and stretching me wider. He slowly built up a rhythm, finger fucking my asshole.

I had never had anything in my ass before and it felt strange but good, the thought of something in my ass more of a turn on than the feeling itself.

Jess moved to Dan, and whispered in his ear, he looked over at me and pulled his cock out of Abby's mouth, he jumped up onto the sofa and stood in front of me, his cock inches from my face. I eagerly took him in my mouth, swallowing him in deep. He groaned. I realised at that point I had become Jessica's fuck toy, and I liked it.

Jess whispered in Will's ear and he pulled out of Abby and walked to behind Tyler.

"Get on your back," Jess said to Abby and she obliged, laying down. Jess straddled her face, facing down her body and then bent over. She pushed her hips down grinding her pussy into Abby's face, at the same time burying her face between Abby's legs. It appeared we were all Jessica's fuck toys.

Will was knelt down behind Tyler and was applying lube to his asshole, spread some on his fingers and then pushed them into him. Tyler groaned. Will then stood up smearing lube over his cock, moved forward and positioned his head against his asshole, he pushed forward entering Tyler's anus.

Tyler's asshole took Will's cock in, taking him in deep, he started fucking his ass.

I wanted to feel what it was like, a throbbing cock fucking my ass, I stopped sucking Dan's cock and looked up at him.

"I want you to fuck my ass," I said to Dan.

"Are you sure," he stammered.

"Yes," I said, my eyes pleading.

Tyler was still fucking me from behind, his fingers still in my ass, Will's thrusts pushing his hips forward even more. I reached back and put my hand on his hard abs, signalling to stop a minute. He pulled his fingers out and I slid off his cock, turning to see it glistening with my juices.

"Sit down," I said to Dan.

Dan sat down, his cock standing tall. I stood up on the edge of the sofa, my ass towards Dan, I reached my arms to the back of the sofa leaning back, I opened my legs and lowered myself down. Dan positioned his cock against my asshole and I pushed down, the head of Dan's cock pushing in, spreading my hole wide. Dan wrapped his hands around my skinny waist.

Fuck it hurt, but I needed it, I knew it would feel good when in. I pushed down harder, felt it splitting me and pulled back. I pushed down a bit more, more pain, I felt nearly there, I cried out in pain as I pushed down hard, the head of Dan's cock popped in. I felt a sharp stab of pain mixed with pleasure as Dan's cock slid inside me.

I eased myself up and down taking more of Dan with each move until I had taken his length. I moved my hips up allowing Dan space to start thrusting in and out of me, which he obliged.

Tyler moved forward bringing Will's cock with him in his ass. Tyler positioned his cock and thrust into my pussy hard, not taking it easy this time, I screamed in pleasure.

Holy shit, it felt so fucking good, my insides so full of cock, I could feel every inch of me being fucked. I was groaning loudly with every thrust, the room filled with moans and grunts from everyone.

I looked over and Jess was now pounding Abby from behind with the big strap on, a smaller dildo in her ass. Jessica's perfect body taut and stretched, her back arched, slim hips thrusting back and forth. Her breasts jiggling up and down. Abby was bent down her face on the carpet, groaning in ecstasy, her ass in the air.

I looked at Tyler's hot body, shining with sweat, every muscle contour highlighted.

Tyler and Dan were building up speed, their hips thrusting back and forth, cocks rubbing against each other inside, my cavity wall the only thing separating them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed, my orgasm building, I couldn't help it, again I was going to cum, I had lost count how many times and didn't really care right now, my mind lost with the two cocks fucking me senseless.

"I'm cumming," Will shouted, beating me to it, his cock ejactulating into Tyler's ass. It started a chain reaction.

I was next, I orgasmed hard, screaming hard. I squirted what juices I had left over Tyler's cock and pelvis, my pussy soaking his cock inside me. My cunt and asshole contracting on the cocks inside me, thighs shaking.

Tyler was next, he couldn't help it, the cum firing into his ass, my body squeezing and shaking on his cock, he erupted into my cunt, firing jet after jet of cum against my inside walls. He was groaning loudly, his black cock covered in my juices, mixed with his sperm still pumping in and out, glistening and pulsing with each ejactulation.

The screams and groans pushed Dan over the edge and he orgasmed into my ass, cumming hard inside me, filling my asshole, my insides now covered in cum. He was groaning loudly with every squirt of jizz.

Both cocks continued to slowly slide in and out of me, my orifices milking their cocks dry of cum. My body was still violently shaking, my thighs trembling, they gave way and I slid fully on Dan's pulsating cock, impaling myself on his shaft, Tyler's cock popping out of me with a loud squelch, cum following the tip of his cock and slopping out of me, covering Dan's scrotum. I screamed in pleasure mixed with a bit of pain as Dan's cock filled me.

My body still spasming hard I rolled off to the side onto the sofa, Dan's cock flopping out, his cum dribbling out my asshole. I pulled myself into the foetal position, lying there twitching, cum leaking out my cunt and ass. Coming down from another great orgasm.

"That was fucking amazing," Jess said, Abby shaking in front of her, recovering from her own orgasm.

I felt between my legs, pushing a finger into my cunt, feeling the cum inside me, I did the same to my ass hole, then sucked in the finger, tasting both of their cum. I opened my eyes, Jess was staring back at me, grinning.

"Best spin the bottle ever," Tyler said.

"Not bad for our first go," said Jess, winking at me as she said it.

The End.

Thank you for reading.