Spin The Bottle - Extreme Edition.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried and then started shaking, her orgasm ripping through her body. She pushed harder into me and I felt her juices soak my cunt, making me even wetter. I pushed into her enjoying the feeling of making another girl cum, it turned me on even more.

Abby lost control of her body, her thighs trembling she pulled away from me leaving me wanting. She lay on the floor, her hands clutching her pussy as she continued to tremble and shake. The orgasm started to slow down.

I touched myself, I was so wet it was dripping out of me, I just wanted to masterbate but felt everyone watching so just held myself, my hand cupping my pussy, gently feeling.

"Fuck I needed that," said Abby recovering and giving me a wink, "that was fun Beth."

I smiled and crawled back to my space, leaving my panties off, so now just wearing my t-shirt.

"I hope I have that much fun," Jess said. It was her go and she spun, it landed on Dan again.

I felt jealous and I didn't know if it was more of Dan or Jessica.

ORAL SEX AND CUM SHOT (spinner on selected) - UNLIMITED TIME.

"Oh goody, I get to repay the favour," Jess said and walked over to Dan, "up you stand."

Dan was bright red as he stood and as Jess knelt down in front of him, Dan stood in his boxer, his large cock straining to get out.

Jess stuck her hand in and grabbed his cock, stroking it inside his underwear, she then pulled it out, revealing a solid 7 inch thick cock.

Jess wasted no time and ran her tongue up his thick shaft, and then took him in her mouth, her small mouth stretching over the head of his cock. She forced him down, pushing him deep down her throat, Dan groaned, I don't think this was going to last long.

Jess came back for air, spit covering Dan's cock as she then deep throated him again. Fuck, I wanted that cock in my mouth.

Jess then started bobbing her head up and down on his cock, getting faster and faster. She abruptly stopped and looked up at him, Dan staring down into her large eyes as she wanked him off furiously. She spat on the end, adding some lube.

She took him in her mouth again, her mouth building up a steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck your good," Dan said, "I'm not going to last much longer."

This spurred Jess on, she stopped sucking and stroked him hard, now both hands on his cock. Her face inches from him waiting for him.

"Cum on my face big boy," Jess said seductively, "I want that hot jizz on my face, squirting on me, exploding in my mouth. Come on, cum on me, that's it."

Dan was groaning loudly now.

"Oh god I want it so bad, cum on my face you horny fucker," jess continued, "I want it so much, my cunt is dripping for it, I can feel my pussy juices running out of me, desperate for your cum hitting me in the face."

I sat watching, mouth agape, Jessica's dirty mouth bringing Dan to orgasm.

"I'm cumming," Dan groaned.

Jess opened her mouth just as Dan's cock erupted cum into her face. The first stream hit her in the cheek and eye, the next covering her nose. She managed to catch the rest in her mouth, leaning forward and sucking the head of his cock, sucking it all out of him, Dan continuing to pump cum into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

Dan pushed his hips in and out, making sure Jess milked all his cum out. They looked so hot.

Jess pulled her head back, holding the cum in her mouth, pushing a bit out of her mouth and down her chin, it dripping over her breasts.

She winked at Dan and then crawled over to me, I was frozen to the spot as she leaned in and kissed me deeply, pushing Dan's cum into my mouth and me pushing it back, sharing his warm and salty load.

Jess tilted my head back and spat all of it into my open mouth. "Swallow it," she commanded. So I did, feeling it slide down my throat. She kissed me deeply one last time and returned to her spot, kissing Tyler on the way too.

It was now Tyler's turn.

He spun and got Abby, Jessica turned the card.

ORAL SEX - (Selected on spinner) - 5 MINUTES.

A remove some clothes symbol.

Tyler smiled, stood up and pulled his shorts down, taking them off, a huge cock struggling to get out of his boxers. Abby looked nervous, I didn't blame her.

Abby took her bra off, her large firm breasts spilling out. She was now just wearing her skirt.

Tyler walked over and stood beside Abby, so we could all get a good look. Abby stroked Tyler's cock under his boxers, "fuck, that feels big," she said. She pulled his underwear down and out sprang the biggest cock I had ever seen.

At least 9 inches, it was a monster of a cock, hard, black, and solid muscle, it looked imposing. I imagined touching it and sliding it inside me, wondering if I could take it. My hand slid to between my legs and I gently played with my clit.

Abby took hold of Tyler's cock with both hands and pulled the skin off his head, the top glistening with precum. She leant forward and licked the drops up. She pushed her mouth over the end, stretching her lips wide, forcing in down.

She came back up and spat on the end, then forcing it down again. Tyler groaned. She started wanking him off with her hand at the bottom of his cock whilst sucking him off at the top. She could only take about half of him in before gagging, which due to his size was fair enough.

Abby built up a rhythm, going fast, desperate to make him cum.

Jessica saw me playing with myself, "enough of that Beth," she said smiling at me, "you wait your turn, I'm sure someone will be fucking that tight pussy soon."

I blushed and reluctantly pulled my hand away.

Abby went for it on Tyler's big cock, changing rhythm, adding more spit, but again time was flying by. Tyler was groaning the whole time.

Abby's hands moved so fast, her head still bobbing, spit was dribbling out the corners of her mouth coating his cock.

"Time up," Will said and Abby slowly stopped.

"Ahh fuck," Tyler said, his cock like some raging monster, its veins throbbing. He went and sat down, his cock stuck up between his legs. Jess reached over and gave it a squeeze.

It was my go and I reached for the bottle, I was so horny now I couldn't help the words that came out, "shall we move to the red cards now?" I suggested.

"Yes you sweet dirty fucker, let's do it," said Jess. "In fact we now get a choice, you can choose either red or black."

"Red please," I said, I wasn't really sure what black could be.

I spun and got Will.

Jess turned the card.

INTERCOURSE, DOGGY STYLE - 10 MINUTES.

Remove clothes symbol.

Oh thank god, I was going to get some cock in me. I moved into the middle and got on my knees, facing Jess and Tyler. I removed my top, my small pert breasts revealed with their rock hard nipples. I bent over on my hands, my tight ass facing Will.

Will stripped off the rest of his clothes, he was hard already after his masterbation race with Abby, it was good being young and virile. His 6 inch cock standing to attention.

He bent over behind me, his cock nestled between my legs and whispered in my ear, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I want you in me." I replied, desperate for someone in me, I didn't care who it was now, not that Will wasn't fit.

Will leant back and rubbed his cock against my lips, running it along the inside, along my slit and coating it in my juices, I let out a groan.

He pushed his cock in slightly, the head of his cock opening me up, easing in and pushing deeper.

"So tight," Will groaned. His thick head stretched me wide. He eased out a bit and then pushed back in, a little bit further. It felt so fucking good. I looked at Jess, she was playing with her tits, playing with her nipples between her finger tips.

Will pushed in further, the head of his cock fighting the tightness of my pussy, then with a pop it entered me fully. Will thrust his hips forward, burying his cock fully inside me, filling me up. I screamed with pleasure.

I started groaning as he started pumping in and out of me, his bony pelvis banging against my skinny ass. I was so horny I could feel the orgasm already building.

He carried on a fast rhythm, in, out, in, out. His hands around my thin waist, pulling me in to him.

I leant back against him, arching my back, my body stretched in front. My small breasts sticking out, my flat stomach stretched, ribs showing. Will grabbed my breasts, still banging in and out of me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "Keep going, I'm going to cum."

I felt it building, on the edge. Will reached round and touched my clit, starting to rub it.

"That feels good," I breathed in his ear. "Yes, yes, yes."

My thighs started shaking and I let out a scream of pleasure as my orgasm rippled through my body. My cunt contracted on Wills cock and covered it in my juices.

My legs turned to jelly and I was basically supported by Wills cock still thrusting in and out of me, I was still groaning loudly.

I was still cumming hard, my body spasming. I fell forward on to my hands, and then fell forward on to my stomach, Will came with me, lying on top of my ass, his cock still buried inside me, slowly thrusting in and out.

I just lay under him shaking, enjoying the feel of Will filling me inside, my pussies senses heightened by the orgasm.

"That's ten minutes up," said Dan, his cock hard and raging again.

"Bollocks," said Will, "I never thought I would enjoy pussy that much, still not quite as good as ass though. No offense Beth." He leant forward and kissed me on the cheek and then pulled his dripping cock out, leaving an empty feeling in me.

I crawled out the way and managed to sit up, clutching my knees to my chest, recovering.

Dan spun the bottle, it spun fast and then slowed. I watched in horror as it landed on me, I hadn't recovered from my last one yet, but was still fucking horny I suppose.

"Unbelievable," said Jess, "Red or black sexy boy."

Dan chose red.

COWGIRL POSITION - 10 MINUTES.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked sweetly.

"Yeah," I said. "I want more."

Dan took his boxers down and lay in the middle, his cock hardening again.

I crawled over to him and straddled his lap, his cock flat on his stomach, my pussy touching it. I slid forward on it, far enough that the tip was pressing against the opening to my cunt. I pushed back, I was so wet now that Dan"s cock just slid in.

I pushed all the way in, taking the full length of his shaft, I groaned as it filled me up, feeling it push against the top of my cavity. I had already just cum and the sensations running through my pussy were so strong, just Dan pushing into me had me on the verge of orgasm again.

I started moving back and forth, riding Dan's cock, our pelvises grinding together. Fuck it felt good. Dan was staring at my body as he moved his hands to my thin waist, one of his hands moved up and explored my breasts, kneading and teasing my nipples.

I continued to slide my hips back and forth, running my hands over his hard abs, his muscular pecs, enjoying every contour.

We looked into each other's eyes as we fucked, Dan watching my expressions carefully on my face as I neared orgasm.

I adjusted my position and moved up on to my feet, knees bent, my skinny legs wide apart, my arms locked and holding on to his thighs. This allowed Dan to start thrusting into me, which he did, hard and fast.

I lost track of time, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, building and building, a new sensation, pressure growing inside me waiting for release.

"Fuck that's so good," I groaned, his cock pounding into me deeply. "Keep going, I'm going to cum."

God it felt so good, I had never felt an orgasm building in me like this before, it was verging on being so good it was almost uncomfortable, I needed to release it now.

I was lost again to the sensation, I reached forward and started rubbing my clit violently, desperate to cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed. The pressure peaked, I felt I was going to explode. Then the orgasm erupted in my pussy. My body tensed and my back arched, I spasmed back wards slightly and Dan's cock slopped out of my cunt.

My hips thrust up and I ejaculated, cumming in a long stream up Dan's torso and onto his neck.

"Oh fuck," I shouted as I squirted again onto his stomach, my legs violently shaking and squeezing together, the rest of my juices covering my inner thighs.

Dan just lay there and watched in amazement as the powerful orgasm ripped through my body.

My legs and arms gave way and I fell onto his legs and rolled off him to the side, my hands between my legs as I shook and trembled, groaning, I curled up in a ball. I was still squirting slightly into my hands, running over my thighs and soaking the carpet.

I was rolled by Jessica who bent close to my ear, brushing hair out of my face. "You are so fucking hot, you're going to have to squirt like that on my face one day." she said. She then leant forward and kissed me deeply, I returned it, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. A spasm occasionally shaking my body.

Jess sat back in position, her legs open at my eye level, her glistening wet pussy open and wanting.

I finally started to recover and looked back at Dan. He had already returned to his place, his cock still standing up and raging.

I crawled back over and sat next to him, "sorry," I said, looking at his soaked torso.

"Don't apologise," he said, "that was amazing."

It was Will's go and he had a choice of victim now due to winning his race with Abby, I was glad as i knew who he would choose and that gave me a rest.

"Well I get to choose Tyler for my spin," he said, smiling.

Jess turned the card.

INTERCOURSE, REVERSE COWGIRL - 10 MINUTES.

"Or cowboy," said Will grinning.

Tyler was smiling too as he got up and lay in the middle, his large throbbing cock still standing rigid.

"You might need this," Jess said, throwing a bottle of lube to Will.

"Might," Will laughed. "Think you mean definitely babe, this cock is a monster, but I can take it again."

There was obviously history between these two, or all three, Jess was grinning madly. I watched in awe as Will covered his hands in lube and then started covering Tyler's cock.

"I'll help you Will," Jess said as she moved behind Will and took the lube from him. She squirted a load of lube on his ass hole and her fingers and then pushed a finger in as far as she could, sliding easily to the knuckle. Jess wriggled it around a bit and then added another finger, pushing in and out, opening them and stretching his ass hole further before popping in another finger, making sure he was ready for Tyler's cock.

"That should do it," said Jess sitting back down.

"Thanks Jess," said Will, standing up and lifting his foot over Tyler, standing with his ass facing him, ready to lower himself down. Both their cocks we're hard and throbbing in anticipation. I was staring, not able to take my eyes off them, the warmth in my pussy growing again, not that it had gone away much.

Will lowered himself down and positioned Tyler's cock against his anus, the tip easing him open, he pushed down harder forcing Tyler in, his asshole stretching wide. Tyler groaned loudly.

Will continued to push himself down, a look of concentration on his face. As Tyler's bulbous head reached its widest point Will struggled to get it in. I watched amazed, not thinking it was possible, then suddenly pop it slid in, Will's lubricated ass sliding down.

Will had no chance taking it all in and came back up about half way in and then slid down again, building up a. slow rhythm.

"Oh fuck," Tyler said, "it's so tight."

Tyler's cock had been raging for a while now so didn't imagine he was going to last long and as Will got faster Tyler's moans began continuously escaping his mouth.

Will took hold of his own cock and ran his hand up and down his shaft, wanking himself off as Tyler fucked his asshole, they kept going for a few minutes, Tyler's groaning getting more rapid.

"I'm going to cum," Tyler screamed.

"That's it big boy," Will said, "cum in my ass."

Will moved faster up and down Tyler's cock, easing in a bit further each time. Will had let go of his cock but it was still hard, bouncing up and down in front of him.

Tyler let out a loud groan and I could see the veins in his cock pulsing as he filled Wills insides with cum, blasting his inside walls. Will felt his warmth inside him and continued to ride Tyler's cock, milking every last drop out, as Tyler's cum jets got weaker.

When Tyler finished Will slid off his cock and plugged his ass with his finger. He got up and squatted over Tyler's face. Tyler opened his mouth hungrily and Will pulled his finger out. It was possibly the filthiest thing I had ever seen.

Tyler's cum flowed out of Will's asshole in a river, sloshing out and dropping into Tyler's mouth, who drank it down eagerly.

I had never seen so much cum as it poured out, wondering how that would have felt filling me up. I pushed two fingers deeply into my dripping pussy, holding myself. Fuck I had never been so horny.

Dan was staring at me, hiding his own hard cock, I think trying not to watch the boys.

Finally the flow stopped and Tyler had swallowed all of his own cum. They both returned to their spots.

It was Abby's go and she spun.

It landed on Jessica, Abby's eyes lit up. "Black please," she said, stunning everyone.

"Should be fun," Jess said, turning the card.

DOUBLE PENETRATION - spin for third member, 10 MINUTES.

"Yes, now we're talking, spin that bottle Ab's." said Jess.

"But wait, it doesn't really work with your lack of cock," said Abby.

"Just spin," said Jess.

Abby spun and the fucking thing landed on me again.

"Well how's this going to work?" I asked.

"Just you two wait," Jess said and was already rummaging around in her box, she pulled out two strap on cocks, one a good 6 inches the other a lot bigger, probably about 9 inches.

She threw the big one to me and said, "you can use the beast on her cunt, I'm fucking that asshole. Come on Abby stand up."

Abby stood in the middle and Jess stood up and moved behind her, she started strapping the dildo on, I stood up and started doing the same.

We stood there with our new cocks dangling outwards between our legs, Jessica's looking huge on her small frame.

"Better get that ass and cunt ready," Jess said, "you make sure it's nice and wet that end Beth."

Jess grabbed the lube and knelt down behind Abby, parted her ass cheeks and started her tongue on Abby's asshole. I knelt down in front thinking about eating out a pussy for the first time.

Abby was standing in front of me, her legs parted, her wet cunt inviting me in, I leaned forward and kissed the inside of her thighs then moving in towards her engorged pussy lips. I ran my tongue up her slit, feeling her warmth on my tongue, tasting her juices. I pushed my tongue into her opening, running it up the inside of her lips to her clit, circling round it and gently flicking it with my tongue.

Abby groaned as I tongued her clit and Jess worked on lubing her ass hole. I pushed a finger into Abby's pussy and felt her insides.

"Okay we're ready," Jess said. "Beth lay on the floor between Abby's legs, Abby you lower your gorgeous cunt on to her cock."

It felt good to have someone in control and we did what she said. I lay down and held my fake cock upright, Abby lowered herself down, widening her legs and positioning the dildo against her hole. She lowered herself down further, sliding on to the giant cock with ease, she was so wet now there was no resistance.

Abby groaned loudly as she pushed down as far as she could go, taking in most of the cock. She slowly started moving up and down. I wished I had a real cock so I could feel her warm cunt sliding up and down the shaft.