All Comments on 'Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 10'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
I was going to be angry...

...until I read that his story will continue. I thought that if it was the end why couldn’t it be a happily ever after. However as Josh will be continuing his adventures, I gave it 5* and look forward to reading more.

Also you should add the “big cock” tag to the story in addition to the already present “big dick” tag as it is used slightly more often and might help more people notice the story if they search by tags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yesssss

Awaiting the next segment as the saga continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
School nurse

Jeannie

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I've loved every chapter in the series. I thought it was very cool how the dad was brought on board and was understanding with everything. As to a new series, I'd suggest a busty student teacher who would be closer to Josh's age than a regular teacher or nurse.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 6 years ago
Excellent Series

Thanks for a great series , you got 5*s for this chapter it was fitting for a final for the series . Looking forward to the new series Central High Blues , if you name it that it would be appropriate , just one question ,Why were his friends not with him at school , did they already graduate ?

Thank again for the great read

txcracker

Droid121Droid121almost 6 years ago
Marvelous

A great ending to this series, and I can't wait for CHB. Hopefully there won't be too many underage classmates of Josh's. Some suggestions for you, I'm thinking band geeks and vollyball players, the whole women's swim team, and the student body president. Maybe his guidance counselor would also be a little hungry for that cock as well. My only real big request is to steer away fron the cliche of he only nails popular girls and cheerleaders, other girls need love too, as do different groups at school. Hope to see your new work soon!

justme79925justme79925almost 6 years ago
Thanks For the Series

Awesome series. Thanks for time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series!! Can't wait for the next one!

I really liked this series, so I hope the next one will be even better! I do hope Leanne and Josh end up together, and neither forget about each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

Loved the series. Couple thoughts if another series happens; make Josh play some form of sport either as a football player (doesn't have to be the QB) but some involvement to initially attract women to him. Thanks for the side stories related to this swell. They added context when reading this chapter. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gym Teacher

He'll need an ex olympic gymnast as his dominant gym teacher. But whatever you do. Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good read

I was busy with work and almost missed this story.

I'm thinking putting it in the incest/taboo section would continue to draw eyes to the series. Central High Blues should cover his senior year in High School, with a follow up series covering his first year in college.

I think you need to figure out how many chapters you want this next series to go and then layout the year, including Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Breaks in the school year, as well as how he handles other holidays during the year (Halloween, Veterans Day, MLK Jr Day, Presidents Day, St Patrick's Day, Cinco De Mayo, Memorial Day) finishing up with a June Graduation Day. Also in that final chapter of the next series write up about a Senior Ditch Day and a night party with the senior class (possibly in Disneyland if I'm right that the character lives in Southern California: there usually is some up & coming music acts playing at venues within the park(s). Google it for more info to help give you some ideas.) Of course Josh studying for and taking his SAT & AP tests including prep times with some sexy action attached & Josh applying to various colleges and choosing a college between those acceptance letters he receives, would add some depth to the next series and not be Josh going from one fuck to another.

Other potential events:

-An erotic Halloween swingers or sorority party. The swingers party allows you to bring back all of the nurses and their men as well as introduce other friends of just his mom's or both of his parents, like his dad's hot secretary. The sorority or Greek party would involve Beth picking him up and attending the party as her date and introduce some of her college friends into the story like more detail on her roommates.

-A Thanksgiving family sex orgy

-A Christmas & New Years Eve to remember

-A Graduation Pool Party that turns into a sex orgy

Then I would fill in the new characters, such as ...

-A bisexual female principal who he finds has a submissive streak, after she catches him fucking the familiar school nurse

-That nypho English Teacher who doesn't wear panties and who all the male students lust after, getting peeks of her ass cheeks and pussy when she bends over to pick something up. She is also married to a Navy SEAL who seems is always on deployment.

-That busty librarian

-A nerdy Calculus or HS Physics teacher who seems to always to be pregnant from her husband, and therefore is always slightly horny

-An imposing Amazon PE teacher, who played college basketball or volleyball looking for a real man

-The school slut who is underage, overly aggressive and who he has to actively avoid as she becomes more determined to fuck and suck his cock, at least until she turns 18, she may even be a cheerleader.

-The nerdy valedictorian who was held back a year due to her having a year where she was constantly sick with chicken pox, bronchitis, the flu, measles, the common cold, and ear infections during one year in elementary school.

-The class President & Homecoming Queen who tries to get Josh to date her, as he becomes popular with everyone

-The creepy male Civics teacher who has Army recruitment posters with women in slutty outfits, and who has all of the girls seated near the front of his classes.

-The disciplinarian male Assistant Principal who he catches fucking the principal, while she is eating out the school secretary.

-The male economics teacher who doubles as the coach for the track team & is carrying on an affair with the married nypho English Teacher

-Other teachers &/or coaches

-Of course you cannot leave out his mom and dad with whom he may have a threesome, with his dad and him spit roasting and double penetrating the mother

-Visits home by both his sister Beth & his goddess Leanne with them taking him to either the Coachella Music Festival &/or Lake Havasu for Spring Break.

-Heather and Jeanine visiting the house with him sneaking in some sex with them.

This should give you some ideas for your next series and give you some time to consider your next series and then quickly produce each for your readers to not have to wait too long before the next chapter comes out.

Then you can either just focus on the summer before Josh goes off to college or both the summer and his first year in college or all 4 of his years in college with some story summaries advancing the story when you feel you need to.

max052max052almost 6 years ago
Amazing series...

This whole series is hall of fame stuff. Thank you for your dedication and effort.

As with the rest of your submissions; 5 stars, fave story, fave author. Very much looking forward to your future work.

All my best, max052

brirob51brirob51almost 6 years ago

I enjoy the series and am looking forwrd to next one.

ZigmysterZigmysteralmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to more adventures of Josh.

solaydbaksolaydbakalmost 6 years ago
Am I missing something?

I was just thinking. Why couldn't Josh keep sleeping with Heather? She has her own place now and no boyfriend....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I for one would like to see him with some of the hot cheer leaders. Maybe more of the other hot girls and a mom or two along with his sister some more and some more of her friends.

MrEdTexasMrEdTexasalmost 6 years ago
More Please

I would love more, senior year and then college naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Keep'm coming! I look forward to your writing imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

Well written, great characters - very enjoyable. We really need more adventures of Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

loved the story hope he keeps in contact with his nurses especially Heather as she is single hopefully there will be more of Leanne and see what happens with Beth and her boyfriend issue looking forward to next story

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 5 years ago
Ch 10 Jumped the shark a bit.

Regarding the huge volume of cum produced by those “medications”:

Learn how your body works! Less than 5% of an ejaculation consists of sperm produced in the testes. The great bulk of semen is produced in the prostate gland. The amount is largely microscopic!

Every time I read that a character “emptied his balls” it should read “emptied his walnut”.

Was I the only one paying attention in Biology class?

Other than that nit to pick, really enjoy your works. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

Excellent writing and a fertile imagination

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Great Story !

Unfortunately I read the sequel before I read this. But at least I can now make better sense of Central High Blues.

In fact, I'm now going to read it again.

Well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

DougntexasDougntexasabout 5 years ago
This is one of the very best series I have ever read on here.

You have a lot of talent. Keep up the good work and write often and a lot. Thank You.

randysbrandysbabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Read

I loved the way the story has been built up right from the start. Very well written. This is the kind of story that one really enjoys reading for the build-up. Keep it up. Hope to see and read more such stories from you in the future. Cheers

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Love the series and look forward to reading the next chapter in their lives.

Emanon071Emanon071almost 5 years ago
Great Read!

Good story. Great Sex. Isn't that what we all come here for? On to central high blues

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
Is this real?

I couldn't believe it when I read it was illegal for a 18 years old person to have sex with a 17 years old. I get it that in some states the age of consent is 18 while in others it's 16 or 17. But isn't there an amendment saying it doesn't count for people less than 2 or 3 years appart?

I understand the author not wanting to elaborate on that subject because he can't publish his story if characters below 18 years old have sex but it would suck big time IRL.

Imagine you're 8 months older than your GF (or BF), you can have sex when you aren't 18 yet all you want but after your birthday it is illegal so you have to wait 8 months or go to jail.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Fantastic Series

This has been one of the absolute best series I think I have read on this site (The Novelist is my all time favorite). I have enjoyed reading how Josh has handled everything and how mature he has become, no doubt thanks to all the women. Thank you for honestly handling his and Leena's relationship in way that really makes sense. I would like to see a story of Josh graduating from college and (hopefully) Leena coming back and them rekindle their relationship. Until then I am sure that his mother, Heather and (occasionally) his sister will help keep the edge off. I doubt he will have much problem finishing school. He may be nerdy but he is a hunk now and in great shape. Plus this has given him the confidence to deal with any high school hi-jinx!

I'm giving this one 5 stars and placing in my list of favorites. I wish Literotica would give me the ability to rank my favorites list as this one would definitely be in my top 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was so fantastic until...

Being a major lover of series', to see you clearly had planned to wrap it up? To throw everyone away from him? I mean even his goddess? Literally his whole harem. It was sad.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 4 years ago
Page, chapter and story - awesome

This was a good read. A couple things mentioned in this story from the hospital and doctor interfaces had me Googling a bit and made me realize I need to see my Dr. Since this is in basically the middle of Miss Rona currently...

QueijadaQueijadaalmost 4 years ago
5*

Read the series over the last few days and i got to say i loved it. Such a shame this chapter feels a little rushed, but i guess everything has to come to an end sometime.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Man...

One through five was dope but this story took a Nose Dive when he left the Hospital.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 3 years ago
What a bummer

This series went out with a whimper and a resounding thud.

Despite all the promises when leaving the hospital (not to mention having to memorize their address), Josh never once visited the nurses at their apartment and had very little to do with them.

It seemed that in this closing chapter the fucking was almost all anal. I don't mind anal sex in stories, but this became too much.

Beth's supposed mental state made little real sense. Lots of stuff was hinted at but, was never fully explained (or explained at all, for that matter). Her supposed sex slavery was poorly written and didn't amount to much of anything. She became an unreal character by the end.

Nine chapters of glorious build-up only to have it come crashing down at the end.

The way this ended makes me think twice about investing the time in reading 'Central High Blues'.

As many have said before me, "Always leave them wanting more." This final chapter failed to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending kinda weak

There had to be a natural conclusion to it all though. It was bittersweet but reasonable that all the women he banged got on with their lives. His Dad being totally ok getting absolutely CUCKED by his son was pretty weird though, definitely did not see that shit coming 0_o

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

I think that the ending was about perfect for this story. A nice coming of age take needs a slight dose of reality.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

While I enjoyed this story and this chapter, This series could really use an epilogue with our hero perhaps 10 years down the line.

ShtickShtickabout 3 years ago

One of the anons hit the mark. The ending was weak but there was no other option. All the women had to go on with their lives. Nightingale Syndrome comes to mind perfectly actually. If they didn't, it'd just come off as unrealistic (I know it's already a fantasy story, but unrealistic enough to break the immersion).

I think, for me, the story lost traction once Josh came home and it added family and Leanne. This would have made THE BEST nurse story if it stuck to only the nurses. 3-4 women with one man is the max I think. Add any more and they start to blur together. I don't think I can even remember Beth or Leanne's hair color. Just that they were "busty and hot." Alas, the nurses ceased to exist in the latter half of the story and then suddenly two of them were getting married or something.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 3 years ago

The story was sexy without feeling ridiculous. I wish the ending had an epilogue to see where everyone ended up but I see that you've written a sequel. Overall, the whole thing is pretty great.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 3 years ago

shtick summarised it pretty perfect how I felt. I desperately searched for words, those were perfect.

Billman66Billman66almost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this serialization, warts and all.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

I was with you until the last chapter. When are guys goimg to figure out ejacualtion has nothing to do with your testicles. "Draining your balls" is a euphemism, NOT a reality. Ejaculate comes from the prostate. THAT is why a finger up the ass masaging the prostate produces so much cum, and such a strong sensation. Thr function of the testicles is to produce sperm, a very small portion of the total ejaculate.

The reason bigger cocks produce more cum is the prostate, which encircles the penis is larger, because the dick is larger. Get it? Larger dick means larger prostate, larger prostate means more ejaculate. The amount of sperm produced by the testicles is theoretically the same volume.

If the doctor was worrying about sex damaging Josh's heart, he wouldn't have suggested BJs or HJs. While there MAY not be as much physical exertion as mish or doggy, a BJ, HJ or cowgirl, while involving little male physical activity still gets the heart pumping, and increases respiration, which would also stress the heart, in the contrived medical situation you created.

In your contrived medical scenario, if Josh was not able to become fully erect, a BJ of HJ wasn't gonna make him come, and as I just said, it would stress his heart, if he did.

Combining the reality of how male ejaculation actually works, with the contrived medical condition necessitating blood pressure meds which prevented full erections, and for some reason ejaculate production was still going to be high, as if he was still having sex as much as he was, the only way to relieve his 'DSB', (deadly semen build up), would be via prostate massage.

One of the coma ward nurses was heading in that direction, SHE would have been the one to teach mom, sis and Leanne how, as well as join in, to help out.

It just amazes me how ignorant males are about the function of their own effing bodies. Truly amazing... Of course, I really shouldn't be surprised, it's really only been in my lifetime that men have really discovered the clitoris, and what it does.

It's common knowledge, now, but it was NOT in the '60's & '70's. The G spot, and its' impact on women? It wasn't even believed to EXIST by doctors, OR sex experts, at the time.

If I had only known what that rough spot, that I felt in every females pussy I had my fingers in, was capable of doing to women, I would have been a sex god for the first 40-50 years of my life. LOL Hell, I played with it, rubbed it, but it seemed to have no impact, or effect. The key is when you play with it, and how.

Thank the sex gods, somebody finally figured it out!

As far as too much anal? It's only in America that anal sex hasn't been a frequent activity, women in other parts of the world have known for centuries. It's our effed up Puritanical foundation that's fucked our sex lives up for 500 years, and still is trying to.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least his Dad is a WILLING CUCKOLD!!!

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

Dad is a stand up character. He knows he can make his son and wife happy without taking any of his own happiness away. Truly a smart character. Now that the mother and son have dad's permission they can fuck right in front of him if they choose.

Good story so far.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

I liked that you tied up all of the relationships in order to "reset" for the next story, but after having no boyfriends for an extended period before Josh woke up, it was a bit of a stretch to have both Sarah and Charlene meet someone and get engaged within 4-6 weeks after he was released form the hospital.

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 2 years ago

Great series & well done Lexx! I'm already looking forward to the next series.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Fun read, looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing.

Jaxster66Jaxster66about 2 years ago

Great story looking forward to seeing you publish more and more about Josh and his upcoming adventures. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

General story premise is great, but I just can't enjoy the mother-son sex when the mom still loves her husband. Ugh!

wrc264wrc264about 2 years ago

Pretty good story overall. Just disappointed that you did not keep the nurses involved a while longer. It was like he got out of the hospital they disappeared. Even though they came to the house a couple of times and his mother and Jeanine were friends and talked about her still coming over, but never did. Anyway, it is a bummer that all the good sex with them just came to a screeching halt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just finished reading this great series Lexx. What a great story! Now on to Central High Blues which I am positive will be as great if not even better! WRITE ON!!! PS - You have stated others have guided you and given their criticisms which you have considered and utilized for the betterment of your writing and ideas to further your storyline however, you own a wonderful, imaginative mind so please keep the stories your own. I find that when creative people stay with their own instincts their final product is more satisfactory for them and more appreciated by their followers and fans. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Besides being in a corporeal purgatory heavenly male fantasy, I wonder if the lad could channeling his physical size and strength towards football?

Could be an interesting plot device?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Great writer.

Thank you for the entertainment.

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An incredible story that manages to show in a fantastic way that growing up can happen at any age. Your analogy of showing Steve leaving for California with Leanne is well thought with Leanne leaving Joshua to become a doctor. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gave Josh the same goodbye speech that Steve gave her.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

Stupid break up in the end

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kind of a soft ending, it felt like you just ran out of energy and rushed through the end. Charlene met a dude and got engaged in 3 weeks? His dad knew he was getting cuckolded and they just shrugged off the conversation?

Felt like you built up all these plot points and interactions and then just bailed on them to say "the end"

Still a lot of fun to read, but kind of a bummer ending.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman9 months ago

Since this was your first story five years ago, the time when constructive criticism would have been useful is long past. But I'm a retired English professor. It's hard wired. I can't help it. So here you are for what it's worth.

I'm the opposite of some commenters. I didn't much care for the first half. It seemed too cliched. Hot horny nurse trope, here times four. Giant dick that women can't resist trope. And too many requirements to suspend disbelief. I'm always fine with an initial premise that you have to get your head around, including Josh's infinite ability to spew infinite amounts of semen, but there was just too much here, especially the idea that women just have to get a giant dick into them somehow. And the sex had no detail to make it much more than Josh shoving his dick in one hole after another. I almost stopped reading.

But then you hit stride when you got Josh home. I don't usually take to incest plotlines, not so much because I'm grossed out as because it just seems like a cheap way to get a rise out of the reader by doing something totally taboo. But in this case, it gave you an opportunity to develop more plot and character as Josh gradually gets into what's happening and deals with all the complex emotions brought on by lust and guilt. The interplay between the three women was far more interesting than the interplay among the four nurses because they all wanted more for each other than just a turn at Josh's magic dick. You put this all to work in Johnny's Big Secret, a much more polished giant dick story that shows the maturity of your recent writing and handles the incest theme in a much more complex way.

Now I've read your first story and your latest. On to sample some of the ones in between.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn. You've some serious 'Chops', Dude.

Color me "impressed".

blackknight314blackknight3147 months ago

First let me say... it's fiction, I know!

I comment after every chapter but usually just a thank you for sharing your work.

I liked this series pretty well but it did get a bit repetitive towards the end. Dad finding out and being OK with his wife and son doing the zsuga-zsuga was hard to believe.

I will be reading the follow-up series but I need a break from Josh. By the end I didn't really like him all that much. I need a break from him. I'll try some of your other stories.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

legendfaithlegendfaith7 months ago

10/10 work i enjoyed reading it and it was hot

for all the things like dad getting cucked by son and being okay i dont mind and its bit positive to not explore those emotions

i like to read literotica for hot stories and fantasies not some fucked up story and complex emotion and ntr

it was written well + you ended it quickly which is good rather than some grand ending leaving story split in 2 camps i have read so many good manga and stories half finished cause they try to explore somthing and cant reach a conclusion that will make everyone happy or just end it

SatyrDickSatyrDick16 days ago

[11.04.24]

BRILL series!

Just the right amount of the necessary plot elements - sex, romance, adversity, character development, and resolution.

11/10!!!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB13 days ago

Excellent, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8758 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES