Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,739 Followers

"Mom, Josh's balls are just swollen with cum, so much that it is causing him real pain," she said softly, pulling my cock out of the way so that Mom could clearly see them. "I sucked him for a good ten minutes, and then he came so much...it was amazing, really."

My mom's eyes were glazed, and her mouth hung open as she looked at my crotch. She nodded in acknowledgement. Beth went on talking as she started undressing my mother.

"You really need to be naked so he has that visual stimulation while you suck him," she said. It came out as a very matter-of-fact statement, even though her voice was soft. As soon as my mother was naked between my legs, Beth left quietly and closed the door behind her.

Once again, I was being eagerly sucked by a busty, naked woman. Once again, I would have been rock hard if not for the medications. It took my mother a little longer to get my balls to give up her fair share of cum. I covered my face with the pillow again, as my mother drank from my erupting dick.

I could hear her moaning around the sensitive head and shaft that was inside her mouth. I could also feel her apply more suction as the force of my orgasm decreased. I still felt like I was coming continuously for an awfully long time.

My mom is such a trooper. She kept right on going until she nursed a second load out of me.

She dressed and left, and soon Beth was back between my legs. I felt light-headed when she drained another load of my cum. This time, she took it right down her throat. I could feel those muscles working me over expertly. It was just amazing, and by the time she had finished, my pain was gone.

She sat back on her heels, still swallowing, and I smiled at her. I slid forward on the bed and enjoyed sucking on her hard nipples. I really wanted to fuck her, of course, but that just wasn't possible. I did push her to the bed and devour her soaked pussy, though. It was delicious.

The rest of that night is still a bit of a haze in my memory. I know we had a late supper. After that I was working on the very end of the Chemistry course with my dad's help. I sat on the couch at some point and worked the little foot-pedal exercise. It looked like the pedals from a bicycle, but without any bicycle. There is a little meter on it, and Beth would occasionally kneel down there and let me know how 'far' I had pedaled.

Leanne checked in later. I thought it was odd, since she had been there for my therapy earlier in the day. Beth had called her over, it turned out. They two of them walked with me into my room. I can't remember what they were talking about, but it was a complete surprise to me when Beth locked my door and started undressing Leanne. Evidently, it was Leanne's turn to drink a load of my cock juice. Beth sat in my office chair, playing with her hard nipples and wet pussy while she watched Leanne go down on me.

Beth warned her, "There will be a lot of it when he comes, and he'll probably come for close to two minutes straight. Be ready to swallow it all."

It didn't take long after that before Leanne was getting her mouth full of my cream. She looked into my eyes as she drank it all. The entire experience was just surreal. I felt turned on, but still wasn't hard. I was coming like crazy, but it felt more like having pressure relieved than having an orgasm.

Months later, after I was no longer on those pesky meds, I would get a raging hard-on picturing the intense oral attention I received from my mom, Beth, and Leanne. Beth took on the overall responsibility to make sure I never had enough cum built up in my balls to cause me pain. What I did not expect was the way she used my mother and Leanne in that process.

The next morning, after my dad had left for his office, Beth dragged our mother into my bedroom. Mom was almost dressed to go in to her office, her blouse was still unbuttoned and she wore one of her dress skirts. My bedroom door was left ajar as Beth pushed my protesting mother between my legs on the bed. Beth grasped my semi-hard dick with one hand and held my mother's hair with the other as she fed my dick to my mom's surprised mouth.

Beth's insistent hand guided my mom's head down on my cock. Then she flipped up my mom's skirt and hissed to me, "She's not wearing any panties, Josh."

A resounding smack on my mom's exposed bottom caused her to groan around my dick in her mouth. Beth spanked her twice more, and my mom began really going to town on me. Her eyes shot open wide, then.

"Oh, her pussy is soaking wet!" Beth announced. I could actually hear her fingers playing in that sopping wet pussy. Mom was inhaling my cock in response. She was able to take me in her throat in my softened state. After a couple of minutes, Beth helped my mother turn around on top of me so her soaked pussy was right above my face.

I savored that tasty pussy while Beth continued to shower light smacks all over her vulnerable bottom. Mom's moaning was non-stop around my cock. She was soon swallowing my cum again, while I slurped her pussy. I felt empowered as I enjoyed feeling her shake in orgasm on my face. Once I had been drained of that load, Beth was gentle with our mother. She helped her out of the bed, straightened her clothes, and kissed her softly. They left my room, and a few minutes later I heard my mom's car leave.

Beth was back in my room by then. She was wearing her transparent gown and was once again submissively sucking my cock. Her fingers were playing with her own wet pussy as she worked half of my cock down her throat. Her eyes looked up at me adoringly as she swallowed me whole. It felt amazing. I realized with a start that I was starting to get hard when she choked and spluttered on my dick.

I disentangled from her with a sigh. It was time to take my meds.

Beth and I enjoyed a quiet breakfast together until Leanne arrived. After we finished eating, Beth had me sit on the couch while she stripped Leanne in front of me. Leanne got on her hands and knees between my legs and took my cock in her mouth while Beth loudly spanked her bottom. Leanne moaned and sucked me harder and harder as Beth really worked her ass over.

"Just so you know, Josh," my sister panted to me, "Leanne really gets off on getting her ass fucked. Once we get your heart all better, I'm really going to enjoy watching you fuck her tight ass." She gave Leanne another hard smack on the bottom. "Isn't that right, Leanne?"

Leanne just groaned loudly around my cock, and then she was slurping out another copious load of my cum. Three hours later, when my physical therapy was done for the day, Leanne spanked Beth's wiggling ass right above my face while Beth ate my cock and I enjoyed her drenched pussy. Leanne was whispering hotly about how she and Beth would both be taking my cock in their hungry asses as soon as I was off my meds.

Two days later, Beth had Heather and Charlene over to the house on their day off. Leanne joined them in the pool. I sat on the steps of the pool and watched the sexy women parade around in their wet swimsuits. I had an idiotic grin on my face. For once, I didn't have to worry about getting an embarrassing hard-on.

Charlene sucked a load of cum from me with the other three cheering her on, right there at the side of the pool. Heather would have to wait until the next day to come back for her own. It was the first time either of them had access to me since I had left the hospital the first time.

Over the next three weeks, I faithfully stayed on the medication. I did my schoolwork. I did the prescribed therapy and exercises. I got my cock sucked dry several times a day. It was all just surreal; the meds had me feeling a little light-headed all the time. Only a handful of details from that period are clear in my mind now.

One of those details was that I got to meet Sarah's fiancée. He was a nice enough guy, and despite all the hot women hanging around the pool at our house that day, he had eyes only for Sarah. I was genuinely happy for her. The two of them did come over a couple more times to use the pool and be social. Most of Sarah's precious time off was spent enjoying her beau in the privacy of their bedroom, though. I could scarcely blame the guy for that.

Jeannie also came over twice with her husband, Steve. They could barely keep their hands off of each other in the pool. I was a little jealous, but also really happy for her. They were just a beautiful couple. Jeannie looked so much happier than I could ever remember seeing her. My mother confided that Steve had gotten over his aversion to anal and oral sex, and was now enjoying Jeannie's amazing mouth and eager bottom.

That lucky bastard.

My follow-up appointment at the hospital took up an entire day. I got to see before-and-after MRI images of my heart. It was noticeably larger and stronger, now. My blood work was likewise very promising. I was eased off of the annoying medications over the next two weeks. Light weightlifting was gradually worked back into my home therapy regimen.

I was finally able to use the pool again, and actually swim around. I was able to get hard and actually feel it when Beth and Leanne took turns sucking me dry.

Then I was getting ready for the tests on all my school courses. I was nervous—after all, I hadn't taken a written exam in almost two years. After initially freaking out a little in the testing center, I knuckled down and worked my way through test after test. It took three days to get through everything. I still wouldn't know the results for another three weeks.

The next morning, after my folks had both left for work, Leanne closely supervised as I slid my hard cock into Beth's eager and lubricated ass. It felt absolutely amazing. Of course, it was amazing just to actually feel everything again. Leanne gently rubbed my ass as I stroked into my sister and enjoyed her lusty groans. I'm afraid I didn't last long before I was coming in her clutching bottom. That felt incredibly intense as well.

Leanne lay on her back as I took her welcoming asshole next. She looked amazing like that. Her face confirmed what Beth had told me weeks earlier. Leanne really loved getting her ass fucked. Beth, apparently, really loved watching while Leanne got her ass fucked. She may have come harder than either of us as she watched us and played with herself.

Over the next two weeks, Beth and I spent all of our free time enjoying each other, before she had to return to State. She really got into being my submissive sex slave when my parents were out. She had some remarkably sexy lingerie, as well as some slutty costumes. She wore them all for me. Beth seemed to really get off on getting spanked, either by me or Leanne. Her impossibly tight pussy would just be flooded with her juices after a vigorous spanking.

Her absolute favorite, though, was role-playing in one of her costumes while I fucked her in her ass and spanked her at the same time.

As a slutty maid, all alone in her master's house, she was shocked to find an intruder suddenly taking her from behind. Her eyes were open wide and she protested loudly. That didn't stop the masked intruder from just helping himself to her helpless ass. Perhaps she should have worn panties under that short skirt...

She was Wonder Woman, somehow tied up and helpless under the effects of her own magic lasso. She was forced to admit the truth: she loved getting her tight Amazon asshole filled with a meaty cock. Fortunately for her, I had one handy. Her cries of tortured pleasure carried all through the house as I fucked her eagerly bucking ass...

I don't honestly know if the costumes themselves did that much for me. It was hot, obviously, but my sister was incredibly sexy anyway. I do know that it really got her aroused, and it was just amazing to see her personality transformed by the costume. Just knowing that I was fulfilling my sister's kinkiest fantasies made it irresistible. It also radically changed my sister. Once she had gotten into those helpless roles, she moved on to more dominating ones.

She was Catwoman, and she had tied up me and Leanne as she helped herself to the contents of the safe. Then she made us perform for her sexually. She was handy with that little whip, causing us both to yelp as we played out her dirty fantasies...

She was the head cheerleader at the University. She was pimping out poor Leanne for pocket change, just because she could. I handed her two bucks, and she let me have Leanne's helpless ass for that. She made Leanne clean my cock afterward with her mouth, for a quarter...

After that two week vacation from reality, Leanne and I drove with Beth to her rental place near the college campus. We helped move her stuff back in. Leanne stiffened when another college girl showed up at the door. Not to sound like I stereotype people, but she looked like she was wearing a dyke costume, every piece of her outfit seemed to advertise that she was into girls. She was downright rude to us...and then Beth just shocked everyone.

She walked over to the girl and grabbed her by the hair. She gave her a searing kiss, and then tossed her to the couch and started undressing the protesting woman. Leanne and I just stood and watched wide-eyed as Beth proceeded to dominate this girl. She tied her wrists together with the shredded remnants of her own panties and spread her legs wide, inviting us to watch as she licked and finger-fucked her vigorously.

This went on for a good half hour, and the woman was sobbing through orgasm after orgasm as Beth had her way with her. When Beth decided she was done, she hissed, "You had your chance, bitch. Now you need to move along. Don't ever bother me again."

The stunned, half-dressed woman was shoved unceremoniously out the front door. Beth slammed it behind her and grinned. She turned to us and wiped the juices from her mouth.

"Shall we get some lunch?" she asked. Her voice was bright, as were her eyes. It was a whole new Beth. God help the guys and girls at State University, I thought.

We stayed the night and I got to meet Beth's roommates before we left the next day. I was still so shaken by the previous day's events that I had forgotten their names by the time Leanne and I were driving home.

"I have never seen Beth like that before," I muttered to her.

"Me neither," Leanne admitted. She smiled and looked over at me briefly before her eyes returned to the road. "You were exactly what she needed, Josh. Beth is going to be the one in charge of her life, now."

Leanne drove to her apartment rather than to my house when we arrived back home. We took a long, sensuous shower together. We really took our time making love on her bed and in her living room afterward. It was so relaxing and intimate after the insanity we had gone through with Beth over the last month. We joined my parents for dinner after enjoying four hours of quality time as a couple.

Gathered around the dinner table, we all had that same glow. My parents had also enjoyed a weekend of quality time as a couple. I looked at my mother's beaming face and realized with a start that she and I hadn't had sex at all since I had gotten off of my meds.

It seemed that we were all moving on from the lunacy of that summer.

After dinner, the four of us sat around and talked in the living room. Something was on the television, but none of us were really watching it. It was a little like an out-of-body experience for me; my parents were talking to me like I was a peer. I was actually being treated like an adult, and it just felt weird.

An hour or so later, my parents hugged us and said good night before they went to bed. Leanne and I looked at each other, and then went to share my bed for the night. Again, it felt odd to be able to undress my goddess and enjoy her body in my own bedroom without fear of getting caught at it.

In no way did that make her less sexy. It just made her feel like she was really mine.

Three days after that, Leanne's contract for my home health care finally ended. My parents encouraged her to take a few days off and stay with us. I only had another week before school was going to start.

Leanne did take two days of vacation. She and I were constantly together for that time. We enjoyed a nice breakfast with my folks that first morning. I was cleaning up the dishes afterward, and my parents left for work. Leanne emerged from my sister's bedroom completely naked. She bent over the armrest of the couch and spread her legs wide, revealing her glistening butt hole.

"Josh, you are way overdressed," her sexy voice enticed me as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I tripped a little, but managed not to fall on my face as I was a little too eager getting undressed and over to her. It was just amazing the way her ass took my hard cock. We both loved it, almost the whole day. We moved from the living room to the dining room to the kitchen. I lay in my bed and she rode me, taking long strokes of my cock into her insatiable bottom.

Twice we took a break to shower and get some water and food into our bodies, and then we were right back to having sex. Hot, sweaty, anal sex. All over the house. My mom came home from work first, and she 'caught' us having sex in the living room once again. She took a seat and watched us. I looked over and saw her playing with her wet pussy under her work skirt. She stopped abruptly when she saw my gaze, and got up. She gave me a peck on the cheek and lightly smacked my butt.

"You need to take this to your bedroom," she said softly. Then she made her way to her bedroom. I came one more time inside my goddess' fantastic ass before my father returned home. Dinner was a relaxing anticlimax after all of that day's exertion.

Leanne surprised me by inviting Heather over the next afternoon. The three of us swam together for all of fifteen minutes, and then Leanne led us to the bathroom. She helped Heather out of her swimsuit, and encouraged me to fuck my busty nurse in the shower. Leanne seemed to really get off playing with Heather's enormous breasts while I fucked her eager little pussy.

We dried off after the shower, and then Leanne kissed Heather and played with her breasts in my bed while Heather rode my hard cock. I was as aroused as you would imagine, and it wasn't long before I once again filled Heather's pussy with a load of cum. Leanne gently pushed sweet Heather onto her back on my bed then.

"I hope you don't mind," Leanne breathed before she started slurping my cum right out of Heather's freshly fucked pussy. Heather just moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head at the intensity of that oral assault.

In no time at all, I was hard again—if I had ever gone soft at all. Leanne directed my erection into her eager asshole once again; moaning into Heather's pussy as I slowly stroked into her and watched the two of them. Heather was moaning loudly and squeezing her huge melons. Leanne was groaning and slurping loudly, and her ass was driving back into me.

Leanne got a soapy washcloth and cleaned my cock after she had drained Heather of my cum. She had me sit in a dining room chair and sat Heather's wet pussy right on the waiting head of my dick. Leanne made out with Heather as she bounced up and down in my lap. When I was close to orgasm this time, Leanne helped Heather to her hands and knees in front of me. While Heather drank my erupting cum, Leanne slurped her pussy from behind.

The three of us showered a second time after that. We then curled up together in my bed and gently fondled each other as we lay there and talked.

We weren't surprised to hear it, but Charlene had also gotten engaged. Heather seemed a little sad as she talked about it. She wistfully recalled all the good times she had shared with Sarah and Charlene over the last year that they had been roomies. Now, she was almost completely moved out of the place, and my mother was evidently going to find new renters.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,739 Followers