Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,728 Followers

Realization was very slow to dawn on me. Heather had moved her stuff into Leanne's apartment.

Leanne was leaving.

I managed to keep it together and not cry like a baby when Leanne 'broke up' with me that night. She did cry, which made it tougher for me.

She had been admitted to Johns Hopkins University, largely on a recommendation from Jeannie. Leanne was going back to school to be a doctor. It was all the way on the east coast, half a continent away. I understood that it was an amazing opportunity for her, and there was no way I would think about holding her back from it. Still, I could not believe that my goddess was leaving me.

"Josh, I really, really do want you to marry me," Leanne whispered to me in bed that night. "But you still need to graduate high school. I want you to enjoy that whole experience the way I did, and I'll be all the way on the east coast. I want you to be able to date girls in school. I want you to find your own way and figure out what you want to do with your life. You need to find what you are passionate about, the way I am passionate about medicine. Once you do," she looked intensely into my eyes, "if there is room for me in that life, I am all yours."

I barely slept that night. Neither did Leanne. We made love sensuously for an hour. Then she encouraged me to just fuck her hard in her ass. The entire time, I was consumed with one thought. I hope this isn't the last time we do this. I think Leanne felt the same way.

The next morning, Leanne announced to my parents that she had been admitted to Johns Hopkins. They were clearly as torn about it as I was. They were thrilled for her, of course, but at the same time we all worried about what it meant long term. I was melancholy the next two days, as Leanne stayed away from me and took care of the million things she had to before she left.

I got my test results back from the examination board, and I had passed everything. I enrolled in my senior classes for high school. It should have been much more exciting than it was.

Friday night we drove Leanne to the airport. I got to kiss her one last time before she passed through airport security. Mom made a tremendous dinner for us, but I could only pick at my food. After dinner, my dad suggested we should get in a good workout with the weights. That really did help me get my head on straight.

After we had worked out and showered, my parents sat me down at the dining room table. I would forever remember this as 'The Talk' from my dad.

"Josh, you know that we love you. I love you, son, and I am extremely proud of you." The look in my father's eyes was indeed loving and proud, but there was underlying concern there as well. "You are an adult now, legally speaking, and you are about to start high school again. You have been dating adult women, and you have been having a lot of sex. That...could be a real problem for you now."

I must have given away something with my expression.

"Yes, Josh," he continued, "I know you had sex with your mom, with Beth, and with those nurses from the hospital." I nearly fainted when I heard him say it, but he said it in such a matter-of-fact tone that he didn't seem upset about it at all.

"I made your mother promise not to have sex with you any more," he continued, "but what concerns me is that almost every girl at your high school will be a minor. You are an eighteen-year-old young man, with sexual experience and," he looked at my mom, "from what I have been told, a really big dick. That will make you a babe magnet in school. It could also land you in prison if some girl's father decides to press charges."

I felt a chill as I nodded in acknowledgement.

"It's a damn shame, really," my dad continued, "We want you to be able to date and really enjoy school. None of us want you pining over Leanne, including Leanne."

"Especially Leanne," my mother chipped in.

I nodded again. They were right, but just hearing her name made me sad all over again.

My mother continued, "Don't get us wrong, we still want you to date girls in school. You just can NOT have sex with any of them until they turn eighteen. You get that, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. I totally get that," I smiled a little sadly as I looked at my parents. "You know, I really do appreciate this," I said. Their furrowed brows said they didn't understand. My smile grew as I continued, "I appreciate you sitting down with me and treating me like an adult. I know it can't be easy for you, and I just wanted to be clear. Thank you, really, for being so straightforward about all this."

They actually looked a little startled at that. I had to chuckle.

"You know," I said, "before I got sick, I was really looking forward to dating girls in high school. Now that feels...I don't know, like a minefield? At least I know there is a minefield, though. I'll be really careful about navigating through this year of high school. Hopefully, I can still enjoy the journey."

We stayed up another hour talking about the courses I would be taking in school. Both of my parents had wistful looks as they recalled their own senior year of high school. I tried not to think about Leanne. I hoped she would be happy and successful. I hoped we would be together again, once I was all grown up for her.

Alone in my bed that night, I really felt my heart sink. I missed my goddess so badly. Just three nights ago, I had held her in my arms right here and felt like she was finally mine. I held the pillow she had slept on, still faintly smelling her shampoo. I lay awake for a while, wondering if she would call me when her plane landed. She had said that she would call my mom.

I was almost asleep when I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said.

My mother opened the door and came in. "Leanne said to say 'hi' for her," she said softly. I could tell she had been crying. "She wanted you to know she was safe, and that she misses you already. She also said she would only call you directly if it was an emergency." She choked back a sob, then, "Oh, Joshua! I am so sorry!"

"It's okay, mom," I reassured her. I got up from my bed and hugged her in the dark, only then becoming aware that she was naked underneath her sheer little nightgown. I was only wearing my boxers, so it felt a little awkward.

She kissed me then, and it was a passionate, hungry kiss that I had not had from her in some time. I was concerned and pulled away from her.

"Your father sent me to you," she said as she softly closed my bedroom door. "He said that I should go and comfort my son, and he knew exactly what that meant." Her hand found my hard cock through the opening in my boxers, and I heard her set the bottle of lubricant on my headboard.

We took comfort in each other's arms in my bed. We lovingly sucked each other, prolonging the pleasure and bringing each other to the brink of orgasm again and again. My mom's ass was incredibly tight when my lubricated cock once again worked its way inside her. She moaned softly into the same pillow that I had hugged earlier while I slowly fucked her ass.

We both really needed this. I loved my dad for giving it to us. I was trying hard not to come, so I was able to distract my mind with thoughts of how to go about thanking my dad for sharing his wife's sweet ass with me. Then I had to try really hard not to chuckle as I imagined how that conversation would go.

I still wound up having two massive orgasms in my mother's eager butt. Her muscles milked out all of my cum each time. After my second explosive climax, I held her in my arms and kissed her deeply with my still-hard cock buried inside her. My mother shared a lovely hour with me in my bed before she kissed me goodnight and made her way to my bathroom. I heard her shower quickly before making her way back to her own bed.

I did sleep well after that.

We all slept in Saturday morning. I got up before my parents and fixed us all a nice breakfast. It wasn't nearly as good as my mother would have made, but they appreciated the effort. I did give my dad a big hug and a whispered thank you. He just raised an eyebrow and nodded. We apparently weren't discussing this.

Dad and I hit the home gym for a decent workout later that morning. My mom came in to watch us, and encouraged us to take off our shirts and really give her a show. It was a little distracting, but it was fun for all of us. I heard them having sex in their shower afterwards, and I smiled to myself as I pictured it.

That afternoon, my dad cleared his throat to make sure he had our attention.

"You know, I think it would be nice if you two had a mother-and-son 'date night' once a week or so. You know, just some quality time alone doing something fun together. Of course, whenever I'm out of town you should be doing that sort of thing together anyway. What do you think of that?"

We both just looked at him for a long moment, then at each other. Was he really suggesting what I thought he was?

When we failed to answer, he went on, "I think there are some things I could do to keep myself busy and out of your hair for that, in case you wanted to have 'date night' here at the house. Anyway, you guys think about it and let me know."

My dick was already hard thinking about it. I didn't want to sound too enthusiastic and didn't trust my voice not to crack at that moment. I just gave him a hug again and whispered, "I love you, Dad."

I left them alone to discuss it further. I got onto my computer and once again rejoined my friends in some online gaming. I had to explain to them that I had been hospitalized again, briefly, but that I was alright now. I was congratulated when I told them I would be a senior now, thanks to all this summer's hard work.

I did feel like a bit of a jackass for bailing on my friends to have all that amazing sex, but I think they would have understood. I spent the rest of the weekend gaming and catching up with everyone after their summer vacations. Even though they would not be joining me for school, my best friends were still there for me. I also had friends that weren't as close who would be in some of my classes.

When Tuesday morning dawned, I was ready to start school. I'm not sure Central High was ready for me.

On that note, I will draw an end to this series. The adventures of Josh will go on, of course, but that will be another story. Thanks to all of you who gave me the feedback that helped shape this series. I am tentatively planning to write 'Central High Blues' as the follow-up to this. If you have any suggestions, I will happily strive to include them. I already foresee a nymphomaniac English teacher, a busty librarian, and a school nurse who may or may not be familiar...

-Lexx

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,728 Followers