Spirit of a Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, you can't do that!" Merida screeched, shocked and scandalized by the act.

Jebediah just laughed. "I aim to do more than that," he said before his tongue swiped across her seam. Merida's body lurched forward at the intrusion. But even as she protested she didn't pull away as Jebediah rained kisses across her mons. Jebediah clutched Merida about her waist and while Merida angled her hips to increase the contact. How could she endure such wickedness when it felt so good? Jebediah leaned in further, using his lips to suck at her. Merida had no words to describe the salacious sensations he aroused but she gasped and clutched at him desperately wanting more but also afraid she would lose her footing otherwise. Jebediah was aroused beyond anything he could have imagined; his cock stood harder than a cast iron skillet. If he had known the girl was this beautiful and hot beneath her clothes he'd have taken her long before now. Merida was ripe for fucking just as her Ma had been before sickness had dimmed her passions.

"Go lay down on the bed girl and spread your legs wide."

Merida came out of her lust filled haze to notice her stepfather's lips wet from her juices. "Please Jebediah, we must stop this," she entreated.

"I will stop when I bury my cock deep inside you and fill you with my seed. Then I will start all over again girl. Now on the bed and spread your legs. I aim to get a full taste," he said in a tone that brooked no further argument.

Merida nearly swooned at his words. He wanted to put his mouth down there again! Something inside the core of her unfurled, turning liquid with need and an ache began deep inside her. At 19 years old, Merida had touched herself on more than one occasion as she heard the sibilant sounds of sex from her lofty bed. She had slipped a finger inside her tight channel and squeezed her aching breasts. As good as those moments felt, they paled in comparison to this. Her mind screamed that this was wrong but her weak, fickle flesh wanted nothing more than to feel her stepfather's wicked tongue between her legs once more. Lust battled alongside anger at her powerlessness and yet the desire churned. No sooner than she lay on the bed Jebediah was there standing before her.

Jeb stared hungrily taking in the full sight of his naked step-daughter laying fully exposed before him. Where her mother had been all golden curls, Merida's hair hung in long dark waves. Her breasts were full and plump with long nipples and puffy areolas. The sight of them made his mouth water. Her belly was flat and her naturally cinched waist accentuated the flare of her hips. His eyes then took in the delicate treasure between her splayed legs. Her bush was thick and lustrous, covered and dark curls wet from his tongue. Despite her embarrassment the girl was hot and wet. The folds of her pussy hung long and loose. Her sweet musk beckoned him to taste her fully. Jebediah couldn't wait for the moment when he would embed his thick cock inside her but she had to be made ready first.

Jebediah licked at Merida's young pussy like a man half starved and moaned his appreciation while doing so. It had been months since he'd been with a woman. Sarah had performed her marital duties for as long as she could. She had never been a lusty woman by nature but he had patiently drawn it out of her. What desire she had had long since cooled due to infirmity. Jebediah drew Merida's clit into his mouth and tickled that little bud, teasing Merida with his tongue. She didn't know what was happening to her body. All she knew was that she felt something hovering in the distance. She needed relief from this feeling and instinctively she knew that more pressure from his tongue would give her what she sought. Unbidden, Merida lifted her hips rocking against her stepfather's lips while offering him greater access to her body.

Jebediah growled deep in his chest at the girl's offering, his cock bucking with lust. "That's it girl, give Papa that sweet little pussy," he said in between succulent licks. She was so incredibly wet. Jebediah used his tongue, seeking out her leakage straight from the source. He speared his tongue inside her sweet entrance, feeling the girl's body shudder in response. And still he went further, further than he had gone with any other woman but it seemed that he couldn't resist the need to know this fresh beautiful girl in every way. So he followed the slimy trail to her tightly furled rosette and traced the tightly crinkled flesh with his tongue while he listened to the girl call out to God above him.

Jebediah ignored the beast that told him to bury his cock to the hilt in the girl's wet, willing flesh. He latched on to the errant pussy before him sucking on the girl's pearl gently and persistently. The girl's cunt was wetter than a Georgia peach and twice as sweet. He could hear her muffled moans and it made his dick grow harder, throbbing down the length of his thigh. He grabbed ahold of her trembling thighs, holding her in place for his sensual onslaught.

Merida could feel herself teetering on the edge of something. Her body was suffused with heat and covered in a fine sheen of sweat despite the cold. Jebediah used his teeth to tenderly graze that little sensitive kernel of flesh on her most private part and her back arched off the bed, her fingers curled in his hair as she came, calling his name with a scream of completion. Jebediah licked at her tenderly for a few moments more before he rose up from between her thighs, his beard dripping with her spendings. He started to undress in front of her, raw lust, dark and primal etched across his features. Jebediah stood naked and imposing in front of Merida and just as quickly desire overtook her, her fear and uncertainty returned.

Jebediah was a handsome man. He was tall, well over 6 feet with a swarthy complexion. His hair was dark and a touch too long with curls that brushed his collar. Like most men he allowed his beard to become full during the colder months. He was solid in his build and fit with a body that made a woman feel small in the best way. Merida covered her eyes when Jebediah pulled down his trousers and his manhood sprang free. Dear Lord, it looked like a baby's small arm hanging between his legs! There was no way all of that would fit inside her, Merida thought with eyes wide panic.

Jebediah sensed her fear and could feel the tension mounting in her body. He knew he was a large man. He knew he could take her any way he pleased but he also knew a relaxed willing woman was more likely to take all of his cock than one who was tense and afraid. He sat on the bed beside her, spreading her legs anew. Her pussy looked like an exotic flower covered in dew. He resisted the temptation to taste her again. Instead, he caressed her inner thighs, inching closer to her woman's center with every pass of his hands, but not daring to touch her there. The caress had the desired effect. The girl craved his touch but was too shy to voice her need aloud, but he knew as he watched her writhe and angle her hips, begging him without words to touch her where she ached.

She was so wet and ready, now he just needed to prove it to her. Jebediah pulled her close until he could suckle her nipple into his mouth. He heard her gasp and he took advantage of the further parting of her thighs by climbing atop her body allowing his cock to rest between her legs. "Just feel it," he said with a ragged breath as he stroked his cock between her tender wet folds. The slick slide of his thick hardness against her wet softness was exquisite and before Merida knew it she was rubbing herself across her stepfather's length with increasing abandon, desperately seeking to increase the friction against her clit. "Jebediah," she called out as she rocked her hips, coating his turgid length in her wetness.

"Call me Papa when you take my cock,'' Jebediah moaned as he shifted just enough to allow his cock to penetrate her entrance. "You feel it girl? Don't stop, he said breathlessly, take what you need." He said, allowing the girl to control the depth of his penetration.

"Yes papa," Merida cried so lost to the sensations Jebediah evoked in her that she would say anything. Jebediah stroked her breast while he sucked hungrily at the other. He rubbed her pearl lightly as her greedy little cunt took him inch by inch. He couldn't last too much longer under the girl's sweet torture. He increased the tempo of his fingers to match the undulations of her hips while he continued to bite at her firm tits. He felt her pussy start to pulse and he began to thrust inside her deeper and deeper still. She screamed her release again and as she did so he thrust past nature's barrier claiming the girl's pussy as his own. Merida screamed at the intrusion. Her pussy was so tight on his cock but there was no stopping him. His mind was lost to the sensation of this tight little sheath milking him as his cock raged with lust. He held still, battling with everything in him to give the girl a moment to adjust to his size. He remained motionless for agonizing moments, sweat beading on his brow until he felt it. The little hussy was fucking him back, working her pussy on his pole like she had been doing this all her life.

Knowing he had claimed her virginity and feeling her wanton response was enough to drive Jebediah wild. He continued exploring her depths with long measured strokes of his cock. He claimed her mouth. "Open your mouth, let me in." He stroked his tongue inside her mouth and she tentatively returned the favor. Merida had never experienced the kiss of a full grown man. The stroke of his tongue against hers, the coarseness of his beard, the smell and taste of herself on his lips, the feel of the abrasive rub of his chest hair across her sensitive breasts was a heady delight. She moaned against his lips and clutched him to her. "Good God girl you're a hot piece of tail. Look at your little pussy taking all of Papa's big cock. Tell Papa you want him to keep fucking you," Jebediah said roughly.

Merida looked down to where their bodies joined. She had done what she thought impossible. She had taken every inch of him inside her. She felt full to bursting at first, but with his fingers rubbing across her little nub she soon felt her insides soften and relax to take all of him. It felt so good she found herself rocking her hips to feel more of the pressure of his presence inside her. "Y-y-yes Papa, Merida stuttered over the words. Fuck your little girl."

"You like Papa's big cock inside your pussy?"

"Yes Papa," Merida moaned as she instinctively wrapped her legs around Jebediah's waist. That was all the invitation he needed. The girl was hot, ready for fucking. She wanted his cock and he would deliver. He pounded Merida's hot young pussy. She moaned, meeting his thrusts with her own.

"Say you love Papa's cock deep in your pussy," Jebediah insisted.

"I love Papa's cock in my pussy."

"I'm about to fill you with cum. I'm going to breed this hot young pussy of yours," Jebediah exclaimed. Merida had no words as she clutched at Jedediah's strong arms as he held himself above her. God it felt so good. Nothing her mother said could have prepared her for this. Jebediah kissed her hungrily as hot ropes of semen splashed inside her willing cunt. He was not a violent man but if Caleb McAllister thought he was turning the girl loose then he had some hot lead coming to him. He was putting a baby in her belly and a ring on her finger and that was that, Jebediah thought before he collapsed on top of Merida's soft body.

Merida lay quietly in bed with Jebediah snoring soundly behind her. He had pulled her close against his chest nuzzling against her and kissing her neck and shoulders. She was so confused. She had expected to feel afraid, she had expected to feel disgusted, even shocked. What she hadn't expected was pleasure. Pleasure so acute that she felt a stirring within her again just thinking about the things her stepfather had done to her. She scooted herself from under the weight of his arm needing to extricate herself from the site of her shame. The moment she stood up it felt as if her insides were coming out. She hurried thinking she was bleeding but when she looked between her thighs there was a smear of blood but there was also creamy fluid on her fingertips. She brought her fingers to her lips. The fluid tasted bland and slightly acrid.

"If you like the taste I have more."

Merida started at the sound of her stepfather's voice. "I was just getting cleaned up," she said as she wiped her intimate parts. She was a bit sore, she noted as she wiped. Jebediah watched her as she cleaned herself from across the room. Jebediah's lids grew heavy along with his breath. He threw back the covers and stroked himself. He was hard again. "Get over here I need you."

Merida hesitated but only for a moment feeling the answering pulse between her thighs. A deep blush tinted her cheeks before she realized that she had as much of an effect on him as he had on her. She knew then that she could use his desire for her against him. She remembered her mother's words to keep her wits even while he was trying to fuck them out of her. "Yes Papa," she said demurely while hanging her head, still shy despite what had transpired between them. His cock bucked at her words. Jebediah liked Merida's innocence as much as he liked how her body answered to his. Merida sat on the bed next to Jebediah, closing her eyes and allowing herself to relax into his touch. She consoled herself with the fact that she didn't have a choice. She would enjoy her stepfather's attention, she would allow herself to feel pleasure and most importantly she would drink the tea.

If Jebediah hadn't taken her maidenhead himself he never would have believed her untouched. The girl was as hot as fish grease. She'd taken to fucking like a duck to water. He had expected her to balk when he told her to lick his cock yet here she was sucking his cock better than a paid whore. "Open your mouth, take more of my cock. Relax your throat, girl." Merida did as Jebediah instructed. Jebediah cupped the girl's head, gathering her hair in his fist so he could watch her suck. She was an eager and apt student taking to cock sucking with a proficiency that left him dazed. He began to fuck her throat in measured strokes. Deeper and deeper he went until he was fucking the little whore's throat with abandon.

Merida took him with surprising ease given the amount of saliva she had produced which made him angry. He thought of another man, Caleb, taking her this way and it made his blood boil. He had initiated the little whore to cock and she was his. He slammed is cock balls deep in her willing gullet and held it there. He could feel her increasing panic as she hadn't mastered breathing with her mouth so full. The words she uttered when he withdrew would be his undoing. Hoarse and ragged with lust and need, Merida murmured, "Again Papa." Jebediah looked down at the girl as he slammed his cock down her throat to the root. Merida was ashamed. Here she was on her knees naked as the day she was born allowing her stepfather to use her mouth in this unnatural manner. Yet, there was something unerringly pleasing about her situation. She took note of the feel of his weapon on her tongue, spongey, yet incredibly hard. As he forced her to take him down her throat, her nose was forced into the thicket of his pubes. There she could smell the light masculine musk of his sex, mixed with her own muskiness. The earthiness of their combined scent made her moan and salivate, made her pussy contract and produce viscous secretions that dripped and coated her thighs.

"My balls, lick my balls," Jebediah managed to rasp, nearly breathless with pleasure. Merida did as she was told while Jebediah guided her hand, showing her how to pump his thick shaft. Hearing him above her moaning in pleasure thrilled her. She opened her mouth more to suck at the large globes that felt like eggs covered in flesh. Jebediah spread his legs more. Merida took her cues from him. She did not know what was deemed proper and what was deemed taboo. She merely reciprocated things done to her so when Jebediah spread his legs she took the opportunity to explore his dark crevice with her inquisitive tongue. Dear God, Jebediah thought. Merida was unlike anything he had expected or experienced. She was beauty, innocence, and raw unfettered carnality and having discovered this uncharted territory for himself, Jebediah wanted her beyond reason. And as she licked him deeply he felt more and more of his control and his reason slipping away.

**********

Daily life was grueling. There was never a moment when something didn't need to be done. Cleaning, washing, gathering wood, canning, cooking, mending, knitting, tending the animals, there was rarely time for idleness. Lately Merida considered it a blessing as her mind ran rife with questions and thoughts. She had known so little about the sexual nature between a man and a woman. Of course she had heard sounds at night but she had thought it was simply duty bound coupling. She knew that there was pleasure, but she had never imagined anything like she had experienced. Now she understood why some women had a baby every year. Merida didn't believe even her mother could have imagined this turn of events. Sarah had instructed her to endure her stepfather's advances. Surely, she had never anticipated that she would enjoy them. Or had she? Was that what she meant about keeping her wits? She hated Jebediah. Maybe hate was too strong a word. She strongly disliked him but her body was in no way concerned with moral high grounds or righteous indignation. It wanted him, wanted his touch, wanted his taste, wanted his continual use of her.

Her body's response and need for him left her so conflicted and confused. She was ruined. How could she hope to be a wife to Caleb? Jebediah had ruined her completely. There was not a single part of her that he had not compromised. And Merida now had the added shame of loving it, craving it, begging for it. She had believed in her naïveté that sex and love were bound. She knew now that that wasn't necessarily so. She didn't like Jebediah. They had little to talk about beyond the day to day needs of the home. Sometimes they would sing or play games to combat cabin fever, but by no means could she say that they were friends.

It wasn't that their relationship couldn't have grown. It could have but Jebediah's focus was on one thing and one thing only and that was keeping Merida oblivious until he had her boxed right in a corner. The only problem is the more he had the girl the more he felt as though he was the fish caught in the net. He was ensnared. He couldn't get enough of the girl. Her pussy felt as if it were molded specifically to take his cock. He rutted her daily, which she encouraged with wanton enthusiasm. Even when she commenced to bleeding during her monthly he rutted her, bending her over the table, taking her from behind like a beast until blood and semen pooled on the floorboards beneath them.

It was during one of their bloody sessions when he had taken note of a tender little hole left untouched. It tantalized him as he fucked her. It reminded him of ribald tales he had heard in his youth of 'butt thumping' but he'd heard only the most slatternly of women would allow such a thing. He knew it wasn't a matter of Merida allowing him to fuck her there. He was Master here and he would take that hole as he had taken the others and she would love it. He was certain of it because the girl had the spirit of a whore.

Jebediah sat in the chair and watched Merida guide his thick pole into her tight sheath. "I'm going to fuck you in your shitter girl," he growled. Jebediah had taught her the language of fucking. "Yes papa. Fuck me. Open me up with your big cock," Merida responded. While she rode him he introduced the tip of his finger to her tender rose. He rubbed unhurried circles around her rim. Jebediah worked her as she set a languid pace on his cock. He knew it would hurt. With his size there was just no getting around it. Once he had her relaxed he reached for the butter and stroked it across the length of he cock then he aligned the head against her.