Spirit of a Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God it hurts," Merida screeched as Jebediah continued to inch more and more of his length in her bottom. He was about 5 inches in but she knew he wouldn't stop until he bottomed out and claimed her completely. Jebediah pressed for one more inch before he stilled.

"I know it hurts, but I mean to have you in every way. You've bewitched me and you know it, my sweet, dirty girl," Jebediah said as he kissed a trailed up her back and groped her heavy breasts from behind. He pulled and pinched her nipples with expert precision causing her to arch into him and impale her bottom more deeply on his thick cock. "Just feel me inside you, get used to it," Jebediah said with strained breaths. While he waited he gently reached around to spread the petals of her pussy which strangely were all the wetter since he had impaled her bottom. He gently massaged her pearl until the pain in her bottom subsided, replaced by a strange ache. She began to move, making shallow strokes that served to open her bottom hole more fully to him. With each stroke he pressed deeper into her bowels.

Merida could barely make a sound as Jebediah pressed deeper inside her bottom. She wasn't exactly in pain. There was an ache yes but it was a good ache. The feeling was wondrous and left her feeling slightly woozy with the sensation. It was different than when Jeb would fuck her pussy. This feeling was deeper, wicked, and delicious. Jebediah wrapped one arm about her waist, leveraging her as he inched ever deeper. Merida's gasped feeling as though he had gone too far. She pushed her rectal muscles outward thinking she would dispel him, then unexpectedly he retreated almost fully from her bottom. Before she could vocalize a complaint at her emptiness he was back and able to anchor more deeply due to the copious evidence of her arousal flowing from her neglected cunt.

A wave of possessiveness assaulted Jebediah once he felt himself seated to the hilt in Merida's all too welcoming rectum. One hand cupped her drenched feminine core and the other wrapped around her throat. "I'll kill him dead, girl. You're mine, you hear me? My dirty little whore." Merida didn't answer as a wave of shame assailed her. It was perverse that even in shame, her body wanted this, wanted him to use her, to fuck her, to make her do things that would make the church cast her out. Her shame felt so delicious that she arched into Jebediah's hold, turning her head to mate her tongue with his as he had taught her. "Fuck me like a whore Papa," she moaned breathlessly even as she churned her bottom in his lap to feel him deep in her bowels.

Jebediah fucked Merida like a man possessed for indeed he felt it to be so. He considered himself a man of the world. He was no untried youth yet here he was, completely ensnared by the carnality of his stepdaughter. The thought of another man taking her made him blind with rage. Jebediah was no fool. Yes, he had taken her maidenhead but it had been ripe for the taking. She was too lusty and hot to not take on a lover. He has awakened a sleeping beast in himself and the girl that would demand satisfaction. Merida's moans brought him back to the moment. He stood up from the chair, careful not to dislodge himself from her gripping heat and made his way to the bed. Merida got on her knees, face on the bed as he had instructed her to present to him. The depth at which he was able to achieve in this position as he pounded into her made her forget all else. Without instruction she held open the globes of her bottom and found herself rocking back onto Jebediah's long, thick root. She moaned, deep and guttural with need for more of Jebediah's lusty assault.

********

By February when the girl commenced bleeding, Jebediah became suspicious. Sarah had been older than him so he never put much thought into her not conceiving, though she most certainly could have during their 7 years together. Merida was 19 years old. She was young, healthy, and she bled regularly for 3 days every month. With the exception of brief respite he had given her after taking her maidenhead he had mounted her every day since, not with the specific intention of impregnating her but simply because her debauched nature inflamed his lust. Surely she should have conceived at the rate at which they coupled. His suspicions swirled in his mind for days. Three days to be exact. For three days he watched her while she bled and for the first time in months he didn't touch her. On the fourth day he watched her drink her tea and again on the fifth day. By the sixth day, his suspicions gave way to anger.

"Where is it," Jebediah asked, interrupting the quiet.

"Where is what?" Merida asked as she sipped her tea.

"You think I'm a damned fool, don't you?" Jebediah said as he snatched the cup from the table and threw it against the wall. He licked the remnants that spilled across his hand, tasting the acrid bitterness. "Whore's tricks!" He bellowed. "Are you saving yourself for McAllister? Jebediah laughed derisively as he grasped Merida about the throat and pushed her against the wall. Do you think for a second that McAllister will want you? He asked with his breath hot against her ear. Need bloomed alongside her fear. I have marked you," he said as he gathered her skirts in his fist and touched her naked flesh already wet and weeping for him. He had long ago forbade her from the layers of undergarments that would impede his access to her.

"I have ruined you whore," he said as he loosened his trousers to fall to the floor, allowing his heavy cock to bob between them. "I've had you in every way imaginable. Now get on your knees, you know what to do." And indeed she knew what to do, her shame repelled her and spurred her on as she engulfed her stepfather's cock in her hungry mouth. They both moaned in unison, having been deprived these six days. Merida open her mouth wide as Jebediah fucked her eager throat. He held her head as spit pooled across her chest. She held out her tongue to accept him deeper. She could feel his thighs tremble but Jebediah pulled away. Merida pumped his cock, slimy with her spit with her hand while she cupped and laved at his heavy balls. As good as her mouth felt, Jebediah pulled away. "I know your tricks girl," Jebediah said, lifting her atop the table while simultaneously lifting her skirts. Merida frantically undid the buttons at her breast, freeing them for his touch. Jebediah mauled her breasts roughly as he thrust inside her unceremoniously. One thrust, two, three, and she was already falling over the edge coming on her stepfather's cock, loving his rough handling of her.

Jebediah pulled out, having the girl bend over the table as he entered her from behind. "Look at you, such a wicked licentious woman. Do you think for a moment that Caleb would marry you? This is what you're good for, coming on my cock. I'm going to breed you. Do you understand? I'm going to fill you full of my seed and swell you up with my child. No more tea, no more tricks," Jebediah said, breathless in his exertion. He was on the edge of fulfilling his promise but he wanted her to come again. He wanted her to understand that she was owned. She was his.

"My whore, my pussy,'' he said as he rubbed his fingers against her clit.

"God, please," Merida whispered as she felt that unmistakable fire build within herself. "God, please," she chanted again and again, not knowing even for herself if she was praying for mercy or begging for more.

********************

With the confiscation of her tea, Merida found her anger returning at the injustice of her fate. There had been times during the past months when Merida had asked herself how bad could it be? How bad could it be if she were to stay here with Jebediah and build a life with him? On more than one occasion when lust had overtaken her good sense and in moments of tenderness when he would kiss a trail up her spine, or comb his fingers through her tousled hair, or caress her softly that she had fancied herself falling in love with him, she had herself thought to stop taking her tea. But that would have been her choice, rational or not, instead one forced upon her to keep her stuck.

She had hoped that Jebediah felt something for her other than desire and lust, but each time she made mention of the house or the land, he made sure to deny her claim to it. He obviously thought her a bird-brained child who had no knowledge of the succession of property. It was obvious that he didn't want to give her the respect he gave her mother. He did not want to see her as an equal as he had no choice but to do with Sarah. Hell he didn't even call her by her name. He wanted to be in control of her. For him she was simply the girl and in moments of passion, his whore, his dirty girl and nothing more.

Behind Merida's softness a constitution of steel began to form. This was not the life she wanted. And Jebediah had proved countless times that he was not the man she wanted. Her body may be forfeit but her mind was not. Her mother had left her a total of $237 dollars in her trunk. It had been sewn smartly into the lining so it would go unnoticed. Sarah had also left her the name of a solicitor to contact. Sarah had anticipated Jebediah's plans so she had given the deeds to the land to Martha for safe keeping. Merida had 6 weeks before spring when they as well as most of the inhabitants of the area would make their way to town. She would see the Widow, she would look at fabric, she would buy provisions, she would stop and talk with her neighbors, and then she would disappear.

To be continued...