Spirit of a Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in the city came with its usual problems and as a single woman Persephone had her share of attempted break ins and theft on her property. She was told repeatedly that she needed a man around and though she recognized it to be true she wasn't keen on having to marry. One peace officer suggested that she hire a groundskeeper. He introduced her to Phineas, a wiry young man with the face of an angel and eyes that had seen far too much for his young age. Phineas was proof that beauty can indeed only be skin deep. When crossed wrong he was viscous, cold, and brutal. It was well known that a run-in with him could end one of two ways, with a medic or a mortician.

Persephone quickly learned that the offer made by the lawman was not wholly altruistic as she strolled through her gardens one cool evening. She had meandered off the short path only to discover Phineas bent over in the garden, his pants in a puddle around his feet with the officer gripping his hips in lustful abandon. She was transfixed to the spot and when Phineas spied her behind a trellis of hanging wisteria. Phineas for his part, merely planted a finger to his lips while she remained in the shadows. From Phineas she had learned that there were a number of women and men in the city who needed a safe place to trade. He proposed that they could pay her in exchange for a place to do their business as she had plenty of space to spare.

It was through Phineas that she learned how to navigate the business. He told her that she would have to be tough, that the girls would try her if they thought her to be weak. "You can't be scared to put a bitch in her place or on her arse." There had been some trial and error and some ass whippings in the beginning but she had prevailed. Her girl's respected her because she took clients not as often but just as they did and she treated her women well. Their weekly pay may have been less than other brothels, but Persephone balanced the scales with the benefits her girls received. They sold their bodies and in turn they had a roof over their heads, received medical care when needed, those with children saw those children housed, schooled, fed, and cared for and if they decided to leave they could do so freely with money in their pockets and no debt over their head.

Merida lost the next 5 games which made her inclined to believe that Persephone had let her win to make her feel comfortable and to get her story. Merida did feel comfortable and she felt the need to unburden herself to someone who wouldn't judge or make her shame any greater than it already was.

"Ah so your stepfather licked your pussy? No wonder you're conflicted!" Persephone laughed in delight. "You want to hate him, and indeed you have good reason but he satisfied you. That does make the waters muddy."

"Other men do that too?" Merida asked, the shock apparent in her voice.

"Not nearly enough men are willing to please a woman with their mouths except for the ones who care about a woman's pleasure and the ones who don't want to fuck a corpse."

"We did other things too, things I'm too ashamed to speak of."

"What? I promise you won't shock me. Did he lick your arse or did you lick his? Did he fuck your bum, ask you to pee on him, shit on him? Did you suck his cock and drink his cum or did he make you wear it? Did you spank him, fuck him, make him bark like a dog or squeal like a dirty little pig? Did he call you names? Slut, whore, cunt. Did he have you call him Daddy when he fucked you? Did his dirty words make you cum?" Persephone asked boldly.

Merida blushed, her face probably red as a beet and answer enough for all that had transpired between her and Jebediah.

"Honey, I knew there was more to you than meets the eye. I really should offer you a job. You would be a gold mine," Persephone said, causing Merida to burst into tears. "Oh there, there. You did nothing wrong. Pleasure is pleasure girl and the body doesn't much care about the source. Men come to brothels looking for women who are willing to do exactly what you did."

"That really doesn't make me feel better," Merida said morosely.

"Well let me ask you this, if you enjoyed it and he enjoyed it then where is the problem?" Persephone asked. Merida didn't have an answer and was glad one wasn't expected. She simply sat while Persephone ogled her quizzically. "Are you sure you're with child?" Persephone asked as Merida devoured a container of expensive chocolates from Europe.

"I'm late. I'm never late." Merida said.

"But you're thin as a rail. Seems like you did more fucking than eating?"

"What does my weight have to do with anything?" Merida asked with confusion stamped across her face.

"Bleeding every month is something that happens to healthy women. Women who are sick or too thin may stop bleeding altogether until they gain weight or their health improves. That's not to say you aren't pregnant but it also could be a reason you're late," Persephone said as she laid down her hand and said, "Gin."

"Darn, you're really good at this," Merida groused.

"I'm even better since you've marked some of the cards with chocolate. That helped me know what cards you had and which ones I should keep."

"Do you really think it's possible that I'm not pregnant?" Merida questioned more to herself than to Persephone. "I pray that is the case. Miraculously it seems my appetite has returned since I came here."

"It's no miracle. You've been grieving but if you are pregnant you can always stay here until the baby is born. The good folks of Goodwill won't be the wiser."

"I haven't grieved nearly as much as I would have thought. I only cried at the funeral and earlier today."

"Grieving is more than just crying. It's fucking like there's no tomorrow, so you don't have to think about how sad you are. It's not eating when you should and not even realizing that you're not. It's going through the motions of living because you already feel dead inside," Persephone said quietly.

"How could you know?" Merida asked through her tears. How could anyone know just how desolate and alone she'd felt these last months and how the only time she'd felt alive was when she was under Jebediah.

"I was someone's daughter once too and believe it or not I do more talking behind these doors than fornicating, contrary to what the Martha's of the world might think," Persephone said standing to her feet for a good stretch. "It's gotten early or late depending on how you look at it. Go get some rest and when you come down for breakfast tell Ginger I said to give you extras."

"Thank you," Merida said as she wiped uselessly at her tears and marveled how kindness can be found from the most unexpected people in the most unlikely places.

*******************

It became something of a ritual over the next month with Merida visiting Persephone's room to play cards. Merida didn't think it so much that Persephone was dying for company but that she had a penchant for taking in and feeding strays. Persephone plied her with exotic treats that she had imported from Europe. The treats were having the desired effect as Merida had started to put on weight and regain her feminine curves.

"So tell me about Caleb," Persephone said as she dealt the cards.

"There's not much to say really. I haven't seen him since I was 12 years old. He was a good boy; kind, sweet and strong." Merida answered with a blush tinged on her cheeks at the memory of just how deep her crush on him had been.

"You seem like you were pretty sweet on him."

"I was but that was a long time ago. It was just the silly imaginings of a school girl I suppose," Merida answered sadly.

"Stranger dreams have come true. Do you want to marry him?"

"Yes. No. Hell I don't know. I don't know him anymore and everything I know of him is based on the fancifulness of a child. The real question is would he even want to marry me? It's not like I have virginity to offer."

"Your stepfather did quite a number on you, didn't he girl?" Persephone asked.

"What do you mean?"

"All the shame he has you carrying around. Jebediah used shame to control you. You do know that he was the villain in the story don't you?"

"Yes, but why do I still want him so badly?" Merida asked forlornly.

"Because he gave you pleasure and your body responded exactly as it was meant to. Men will tell you that they want sweet, virginal wives but it's a lie. What they want is faithful whores. Most don't mind having a woman who loves sex. They just want a woman who only wants sex with them. Let me show you something," Persephone said as she reached around and cupped Merida's full ripe breasts in her hands.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Merida asked, shocked by the intimacy of the caress.

"Shh, hush and just feel," Persephone said as she rolled Merida's nipples between her fingers and simultaneously kneaded her breasts. Persephone held the voluminous spheres in her hands lovingly. The sensations nearly made Merida swoon with longing. "I told you before, the body doesn't care. Pleasure is pleasure and there is no shame in it. Right now your pussy is starting to bloom with desire is it not?" Persephone asked as she kneaded Merida's breasts expertly. "Your body doesn't care that it's a woman touching you this way," Persephopne said as she squeezed on the distending nubs making Merida moan. "It's even possible that you are more aroused because a woman is touching you. Spread your legs sweet girl and touch yourself. Let me see how wet you are."

Merida felt as if her head was spinning. Persephone alternated between kneading her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipples to rubbing her nipples lightly against the plans of her hands. The sensation was wondrously good, sending a beeline of need right to her achingly empty pussy. Merida spread her legs, not a single thought given to noncompliance. She was so hungry for the touch of another that she was damn near out of her mind. Having gone from being fucked everyday to nothing had nearly driven her mad. She gathered her gown up past her knees and reached under the hem to touch her flaming cunt but Persephone was having none of this.

"No fair, I want to see your pussy. Let me see the sweet little box that brought your stepfather to his knees." Persephone said seductively against Merida's ear. Merida ruched her gown to her waist at Persephone's instruction revealing her nakedness underneath. She had gotten used to not wearing underwear with Jebediah. He always wanted ease of access to her and now that she was alone in her bed she needed that same ease for herself as her hands forayed to her under the covers at every opportunity.

"Oh you naughty girl, not sleeping in bloomers but why would you hide such a pretty pussy?" With Persephone's insistent ministrations of her breasts, Merida's pussy was leaking fluids into the seat beneath her. Merida was lost to the sensation of her questing fingers as her hips began to roll of their own volition.

"Ah yes, bring yourself on my dove." Persephone said as she kissed and sucked at Merida's throat. The feelings that coursed through Merida were quite scandalous yet she turned her head toward that delicious mouth and was rewarded as Persephone's lips meshed with hers. The pulse of desire as Persephone's tongue made contact with hers made Merida moan and slip two fingers deep into her pulsing heat while her throbbing clitoris made contact with her palm. Having not felt the touch of another in weeks, Merida toppled over the edge of orgasm within moments, squirting her nectar on the seat and floor beneath her.

"That was beautiful. You are beautiful Merida. It is no wonder your stepfather was so taken with you." Persephone said, flushed with desire for the young girl whose breasts she still held in her hands. "There are so many things I can teach you if you would allow it. Please say that you will," Persephone beseeched.

Merida looked into Persephone's eyes and knew that she could trust her. Over the last month, she had done more to help her than any so-called friend she had had in her previous life. Even Martha had set to wagging her tongue when she learned that she was boarding in a whore house. She had even gone as far as telling Jebediah where to find her in an effort to "save" her. The very idea was laughable if it weren't equally humiliating. When Jebediah had come, insisting she leave with him against her will, it was Persephone who pulled her Deringer from beneath her skirts and told him to leave. It was Phineas who had tossed him out on his ass when he'd refused to leave on his own. It would be another month before Caleb would return. Why shouldn't she enjoy time spent with this woman willingly? She saw no reason to deny herself as her name was already scandalized and though she had written Caleb a letter explaining her situation, it was a high chance that he would come and agree with the gossip circulating about her.

The very thought made her angry. The nerve of the town of Goodwill to speak low of her living arrangements when no one had had the good will to offer her a place to stay, when no man had had the good will to force Jebediah off her property. As far as Merida was concerned fuck the entire populace of Goodwill. They could all kiss her ass. The way she saw it, she might have to make her way in the world on her own, there was no sense in turning down genuine friendship along the way. Not to mention being able to relieve sexual tension without the threat of pregnancy looming over her head. Merida stood from the seat and turned to Persephone on trembling legs. She looked up at the taller woman with bright eyes and trembling lips and said "Teach me."

Persephone was a Madam and at times a paid whore but she had discovered that at her heart she was a lover of women. She loved their faces, their form, their softness, their grit, their vulnerability, their strength, their touch, their taste. She loved everything about them. With her male clients, she was their Mistress. She dominated them, berated, and humiliated them and in turn they worshiped her as they should, but with a woman she was putty and their hands. Though she had a stable of women at her disposal, she knew it best not to shit where she ate. She knew that several of her ladies had similar proclivities and that they went to each other for fulfillment of those desires but she knew women and she understood that she would upset the balance of power if she were to enjoy anyone in her stable.

Persephone had been taken with the girl from the moment she had seen her in Widow Odealia's shop. Even standing there as thin as a wraith she knew that the girl was a beauty. She had overheard or more honestly, she had eavesdropped and found that the girl was alone and in trouble with no family or friend to help her. She had been intrigued by her story and even more so by the sensual woman she believed existed beneath her innocence. She was determined to learn more about her and when she did she had wanted her even more. Persephone wanted to open Merida's eyes to every aspect of sex but she wanted to take the shame away. Shame was about allowing others to control her sexuality. Persephone wanted to teach Merida to revel in her pleasure, to own her pleasure. The world was going to talk about you either way and depending on the lips wagging, even a saint could be called a sinner.

"I was hoping you would say that," Persephone said as she kissed Merida on her lips. It was a kiss Merida eagerly returned, as she felt the heat between her legs building yet again. Persephone gathered Merida's nightgown in her hands and pulled it over head leaving Merida standing naked in front of her. In the month that she had been there she had gained weight with Ginger's seconds and an array of snacks Persephone had plied her with during their late night card games. She had filled out and her menses had returned. Merida was still thin but not detrimentally so.

"Now it's my turn to say no fair. I can't just stand here naked by myself," Merida said.

"You're right. That isn't fair," Persephone said as she divested herself of her shift to stand naked before Merida. Merida had never seen another woman naked except her mother and that was when she was too sick to care for her personal needs. Before her, stood a woman in her prime at her full health. Persephone's breasts were larger than her own with deep pink nipples and large areolas that stood in stark contrast to her pale skin. Merida could see the veins beneath her skin and her fingers itched with a desire to trace each one of them. Her belly was slightly curved and soft, her thighs thick, and nested between them was a shock of deep russet curls.

"Come," Persephone said as she led Merida to her bed. "There is no need to be shy." Persephone laid down on her side and pulled Merida down to lay facing her. "The first lesson is to know that we are not so different. So when in doubt, do what you like done to you. Kiss how you like to be kissed. Touch how you like to be touched." Persephone was so taken with Merida's bounteous breasts that she had manipulated only moments before that she latched her lips to the protruding buds that seem to beg her to suckle.

"My eager pet," Persephone chuckled as Merida arched beautifully to facilitate a deeper contact. Merida trailed her fingers through Persephone's hair, clutching her to her breasts as her passion built. Merida followed Persephone's advice and allowed herself to feel free from shame, free from judgment, free from any thought of what others might think. Persephone moaned audibly as Merida guided her hand to the place that wept for her touch. Merida moaned as Persephone continued to bite and suck on her breast while her fingers drew unhurried circles around Merida's swollen clitoris. "Tell me what you want, my pet. Anything you ask is yours." She ceased her sucking to concentrate on the glorious treasure coating her fingers. Merida found herself taken in by this beautiful woman next to her.

Though Merida had enjoyed her sexual exploits with Jebediah, it was never without the threat of losing herself. It was never honest or free from ulterior motives. This thing between Persephone and herself was desire for its own sake. Merida didn't need to worry that she was compromising herself or be concerned with being on the fool's end of a transaction. So she willingly spread her legs wide, allowing Persephone to settle between them. "Taste me" Merida said, relaxing fully into Persephone's touch.

Persephone leaned in to taste the honey that coated her fingertips. She gave in to the urge as sucked pressed to fingers that had previously explored Merida's slick folds to her lips. It was like her own but not. Merida's pussy was musky and fragrant, sweet and tangy. It was intoxicating and it inspired a hunger for more of it and with Merida's permission, Persephone lay down between Merida's legs to do what came naturally to her.

"Yes, my darling. I knew you would be this way," Persephone said, overtaken with hunger and desire as she rained succulent kisses across Merida's mons. Merida rocked her hips this way and that, hungry for every sweep of Persephone's tongue, greedy for every suction of her lips. Merida was in a state of pure bliss as Persephone's tongue stroked across her sex, up and down, inside and out, her lips latching upon her throbbing clit. Persephone slid two fingers inside Merida, hitting the magic spot where she ached. Merida cried out, her hips bucking of their own volition. Persephone sucked her clit with greater insistence as Merida, overcome with lust clutched her head to her voracious cunt. Merida was caught up in a maelstrom of pleasure, so profound that her entire body quaked and shuddered under the force of it.

Persephone licked her past her first orgasm right into a second, then a third. Merida's appetite for sex was voracious, a thing of beauty. "You are a rare and precious jewel, Merida. You are beautiful and passionate and you should never feel ashamed of being so, Persephone said as she kissed a trail from Merida's swollen breasts to her pink lips that tasted like her. Persephone laid down on the bed before she said, come straddle my face and ride my tongue pet. Smother me with your pretty pussy and I will bring you to paradise.