Spirit of a Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

"Did you always know that you preferred women?"

"Oh my no, I married young and knew very little about marital relations. It wasn't until after my husband died that I knew anything at all about sapphic desires. And even then it wasn't through my own involvement but through some of the ladies in my employ. From this lens one doesn't always get to see the best side of men. We are used for their pleasure. Ours is often not given a thought. One thing you do get to see here is the remarkable resilience of women. It is here that I learned how deep my respect, admiration, and love for women is. It is what made me help you, a woman I knew nothing of. Life is hard, but for women it is harder. I don't think anyone but a woman can understand the truth of that."

"So you don't like men at all," Merida asked with more than a touch of incredulity in her voice. As much as she might dislike Jebediah, she couldn't imagine giving up men totally even for the pleasure of a woman.

"Oh I absolutely like men. I just like women more. But if we lived in a world where I could wear boots and dungarees instead of corsets and dresses I would."

"I don't know if that will ever happen."

"Probably not in my lifetime but I believe one day women will be able to do as they please. We won't need to depend on marriage to survive and if we wanted to be with another woman openly the world wouldn't balk."

"No, I doubt it will happen in either of our lifetimes."

Maybe not but while I'm here," Persephone said as she kissed a path down Merida's torso to the apex of her splayed thighs "I'll just lick this insatiable little pussy as much as I want." Merida couldn't think of a single reason to abject.

**********

Merida had spent more days than she could count in the confines of her room. At first the fear of running into Jebediah had been ever present. But it had been a month now and though she had heard through the wind that he had been looking for her, she hadn't heard anything recently. She decided to step outside to feel the sun on her skin or a breeze in her hair. She was regarded strangely among most people she ran into in town. Here she was a young woman alone without a husband or a guardian. Which she was sure many a town gossip considered unseemly. She didn't care. She was free and she felt light as if she needed to hold on to something to keep her from floating up in the air. Persephone had been right. She had avoided taking the tonic, having it stare at her accusingly each night. Instead she ate well, walked around the shops in town, and enjoyed time outside in the company of harlots no less and she blossomed. Her cheeks filled out, her collar bone was less pronounced, her hip bones no longer protruded, and her monthly came back like a long lost friend. Merida felt weightless and happier than she had felt in a long time.

Merida's body and spirit weren't the only things to blossom. Her relationship with Persephone did as well. Persephone was an indulgent lover. She showered Merida with dresses and gowns that she would probably never have the opportunity to wear, she gave her trinkets and baubles from her travels, but her most favorite gifts were the books. In books she traveled vicariously to far off worlds filled with wonder and adventure. It was during one of her evenings reading that she heard a bit of a commotion from Persephone's room. From the sounds it seemed as if someone was in grave distress. Merida grabbed a heavy paperweight off the bureau to use as a weapon then went without hesitation to Persephone's room.

Persephone opened the door in naked splendor. "Oh my love I'm fine. Remember I told you that I entertain but only for clients with particular predilections you see?" Persephone said as she held her crop in the air. It was no doubt the reason for the livid red stripes across the gentleman's bottom.

"Who is it? Who's there?" The man asked, still on his knees with his well whipped ass in the air.

"No one to concern you or who will leak our little secret. Judging from your cock I think that excites you, "Persephone said as she crouched down to pump the thick member of the blindfolded man. "Do you like that Father? Don't lie to me," she said as she squeezed his balls tightly in her hand making him whine. "Do you like the idea of one of you congregants seeing you on your knees with your hard cock on display?" She asked as she slipped two fingers effortlessly into his anus.

"Yes, Mistress," Father Winthrop moaned as he rocked his ass trying to embed more of Persephone's fingers into his rectum.

"Such a naughty boy. Tonight you will not serve only me, but this beautiful young woman in my care. Do you understand?" Persephone asked the man who kneeled on his knees naked with only a pastor's collar about his neck and a blindfold about his eyes. "The same rules apply. You will focus on our pleasure and not your own. Only then will you be allowed to cum. If you cum before we are fully satisfied you will be beaten soundly for the transgression. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Father Winthrop answered, with his voice and his cock belying his obvious excitement. Merida instantly realized that the man kneeling on the floor was Father Winthrop.

"Come my love," Persephone said to Merida, "Let my servant eat your pussy. I promise you won't be disappointed." Merida sat in the chair and placed her legs over the arms for ease of access

Persephone's slave dove into Merida's pussy with expert precision. Merida was nervous and ashamed to be using Father Winthrop this way but when he sucked on her clit then flittered his tongue as fast as moth wings against it all she could do was moan and clutch his head as she rode his lips and face.

"Oh that looks so lovely," Persephone said as she exposed Merida's breasts to her hot, seeking mouth. With the Pastor and Persephone working in tandem, Merida reached her peak in record time. "Now lick her tight little rose slave or do you think you deserve to cum?"

"No Mistress. I deserve nothing. I may cum only if you wish it."

Only when Father Winthrop had succeeded in making Merida come a third time did Persephone invite him to lie on the bed. Persephone joined him, straddling Father Winthrop's hips with agile ease. Persephone sheathed herself on his turgid length with a tortured moan that matched the reverent moan of her name that escaped Father Winthrop's lips.

"How did you know it was me?" Persephone asked, her breaths coming just as labored as his as she began to rise and fall on his thick member and run her hands possessively through the coarse dark hair on his chest.

"I would know you in the darkest night. No blindfold could shield you from me," Father Winthrop said as he gripped Persephone's hips to pound out a rhythm beneath her.bSomething imperceptible had changed here and though Persephone had not dismissed Merida, she knew it was her cue to leave though the two were so absorbed in one another she doubted they would have noticed or cared if a dozen spectators were in the room to witness the intensity of their coupling.

******

"He is special to you," Merida said as she dissed the Queen of hearts from her hand. She tried and failed to keep the accusation out of her voice.

Persephone chuckled and blushed. "Yes, I suppose he is. Does that surprise you?"

"It does a little," Merida nodded.

"They say opposites attract. We couldn't possibly be more opposite but he accepts me for exactly who I am and I do the same with him. We see each other beyond what our occupations dictate us to be. He wants me to marry him."

"Why is he so special to you? I'm sure you meet plenty of gentlemen in this line of work."

Persephone drew on the Turkish cigar while she contemplated her response. "I meet plenty of men, gentlemen not so much. Geoffrey is a gentleman, but more than that he is human unlike most preachers I've met. He is genuinely kind. He does not use the bible to place himself in a position to judge others let alone condemn them. His sexual picadillos don't define him. Geoffrey is special because he actually believes what he preaches and tries damn hard to live by it. He could judge me but he doesn't. Or maybe he's special to me because he continues to pray for me when I lost the wherewithal to do so for myself some time ago."

"Will you marry him?" Merida asked.

"I will eventually," Persephone answered honestly. Persephone believed in honesty in all things. Honestly with self first and with others. Most people could accept the truth if given the opportunity.

"I thought you were a 'lover of women,'" Merida said, shocked to hear the jealousy in her tone if she were to be completely honest.

"I am. Geoffrey is my exception. In my perfect world, Persephone said as she caressed Merida's thighs, I would lay between the soft, plump thighs of a woman until God saw fit to take me. But in this life a woman needs a man. There is just no getting around it, Persephone said sternly, making her meaning quite clear. So I'll take the next best thing, a man who treats me like a goddess, accepts me as myself, and who allows me the freedom to carry on with my discreet predilections as I see fit."

"What about your business?"

"I've been quietly looking to sell the building. The business is the ladies themselves. They have always been free to go as they please. I don't know if the future buyer intends to run a brothel. If so it will be made clear that the ladies aren't for sale. They are free to stay or go as they wish. I haven't told my ladies yet because we haven't figured on which direction Geoffrey and I want to go but it will be soon. They need to prepare. Anyone who stays has to figure out what they plan to do and where they're going to go."

"They're going to be upset with you," Merida said. She had had the opportunity to interact with many of the ladies who worked downstairs. They loved and respected Persephone. She was more than a madam. She was a friend, sister, confidant, and to the younger girls, something like a mother or at least the closest thing to one they had ever known.

"I know and there's no getting around that either. It's one of the reasons I'm dragging my heels but I've always tried to tell them to save their money and if they can find a way out, take it. This is a young woman's game. You only have so many good years then after that you have to figure out another way or starve. Some will find a man here but a woman has to be careful of falling in love with a man she meets here."

"Why do you say that?" Merida asked.

"Sometimes I forget how young you are. A man has to be able to see the woman separately from what she does to earn a living and he has to understand truly that this world leaves her with very few options. I've seen too many girls leave here only for her man to become jealous of her past then beat her half to death for it. Or he makes her feel beholden for the rest of her days because he "saved" her from a life of bartering her cunt to live when the truth is married or in a brothel we are all selling pussy to survive."

"Maybe you don't have to sell. Couldn't you get Pheneas or Ginger to run the place?"

"I thought about that but Phineas is a man and though he understands the business he lacks a certain amount of empathy. He can be callous and hard but Ginger is too nice. They would run from him, and her they'd run her into the ground.

"What about Ruby or Sasha?"

"Ruby doesn't have a head for business. Remember when I told you the different types of women who get into this business? Ruby is the type who just likes to fuck and this is the perfect place to indulge her whims. From what I'm told, she comes from a decent family back East. She would fuck for free if I didn't make her charge a fee for it. Sasha would be a tyrant, no one would want to work for her. She's not a people person by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, I barely like her but she likes taking it up the ass as much as Phineas and that makes her a gold mine. Minnie and Pearl would be my best bet but I know they don't want this forever and that makes them smarter than most. Selling outright is the best thing. People are naturally self-serving. Anyone I left to run the place would rob me blind just because they could," Persephone explained.

"I know you care and want what's best for them but you have to do what's best for you too. You can't put off your intentions forever. I have to admit that it makes me a little sad too."

"Why so, poppet?"

"You have been a dear friend to me in these past months. No doubt the best I have ever known. I am still unsure of many things with my life but I feel I've just begun to discover myself, which is largely thanks to you. I hate to think this chapter of my life will end and that my favorite character in the story will depart so soon."

Persephone couldn't admit that she felt similarly. It wasn't because she was afraid to articulate her feelings but that she was afraid to alter Merida's course. She had become quite taken with this young woman lying naked in her bed. She had just begun to see a fire and intrepid spirit burgeoning from her. She wanted nothing more than to nurture it and watch Merida bloom. "You know what we must do then? We must fill the pages of our chapter with adventure, intrigue, and... " Persephone stopped herself from saying more lest she give too much of herself away.

"And love," Merida said as she kissed Persephone's lips only breaking away to kiss a path down Persephone's body to her russet curls and swollen pink nether lips, her mouth already salivating to taste the sweetness of her lover. "Any story worth remembering has love and ours however brief will be a story worth remembering," Merida said as she sucked Persephone's swollen clit into her mouth. Persephone's clit was quite large in comparison to Merida's, naturally protruding from its hood, proudly peeking out through her ginger pubes. In her excitement, it stood erect like a miniature penis perfect for sucking. Merida loved this position, on her knees while her lover stood gap legged before her while she paid homage to her wet, writhing cunt.

Persephone gently cupped Merida's head as she rode the wave of her climax. After her orgasm Persephone found herself weak-kneed so she lay with spread legs on the bed. She knew Merida's appetite had only been wetted. Even after Persephone's orgasm, Merida continued to lick up Persephone's sweetness. Her focus now was not on building a climax but on exploring her lover and feeding her hunger for this beautiful, mature woman. She thought of Jebediah and how much he would cum after she licked his dark crevice and wondered if such an act would please Persephone. It only took one lick to her gently furled rose to have an answer.

"Yes my beautiful little whore," Persephone said as she further spread her legs and raised them to her chest to allow Merida's access to her dark treasure. Merida did not feel a single kernel of shame at the moniker as she had once upon a time. All she felt was a deep flush of desire and utter contentment. If a whore was a woman who actively sought what she wanted and enjoyed the life she chose then she was indeed a whore, Merida thought as she speared her tongue past the tight ring of Persephone's anus. She knew then that she would always choose freedom to choose her own path without capitulating to the dictates of society. She would choose free over the church. She would choose fre over a friendship and she would certainly choose freed over a marriage if the marriage did not suit her. If such thoughts made her a whore then so be it, Merida thought as her tongue sought sanctuary in the warm recesses of her lover's bowels and all coherent thought ceased to exist.

Part 3 coming soon...