Spirit of Exploration

Story Info
Where no man has gone before. Well, maybe a few have.
4.5k words
3.2
14.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is probably not for you. It's science fiction (bordering on fan fiction?), which will immediately turn a lot of people off. It features themes of humiliation and emasculation, homosexuality, hotwifing/cuckolding and the metric system. No matter how good or bad this ends up, I suspect the comments will be more entertaining, provided anybody reads this. In space, no one can hear you cream.

____________________________________________________________

"The station's orbit is continuing to decay, sir. We have maybe 12 hours at most before we enter the planet's atmosphere. It's possible that some interior portions may survive re-entry, but they won't survive impact. On the freak occurrence that they do, the average surface temperature is 1000 c and that's if we don't land directly in a lava flow."

"Thank you, Philips. We're all well aware of how dire the situation is. What we need are solutions. Fahey, hows that translation coming?"

Captain Bradley Bron, sat exasperated, awkwardly perched on a curved metal fin protruding, from the wall. It had strangely placed round divots, two of which would occasionally illuminate softly and then fade out. It was the closest thing resembling furniture in the room, but they theorized it might possibly be a control of some kind. Even sitting, he was an imposing figure. Barrel-chested, broad-shouldered, athletic build with a high tight haircut and what was normally an neat full beard, but now becoming as disheveled as the rest of them.

The crew was investigating an abandoned alien structure orbiting a Venus-like planet, when an unknown system was activated, locking them all inside. The sudden energy expenditure depleted any power to systems keeping the station's orbit stable and the extra weight of their docked shuttle had started its drift towards the planet.

Initial scouting had indicated the station was safe and remarkably had a breathable atmosphere. The structure's age and who built it was unknown, but even rough estimates indicated it predated any human activity in the area by thousands of years. Curiosity got the better of everyone and they had thrown caution to the wind taking so much of the crew, the captain included, on board.

Stuck in the room they assumed was the control center, was Captain Bron, Chief engineer Philips, Exolinguistics Specialist Colin Fahey, the youthful Crewman Curt Williams, and Chief Science Officer Alice Bron, the captain's wife. Stuck in an adjacent room were Junior Science Officer Mara Jennings, Chief Medical Officer David Krycek, and Xenobiologist Tomas Thompson. The doors and bulkheads were robust enough that they were effectively soundproof and blocked transmission between their communicators. There was a rumor that Jennings, Krycek and Thompson were a throuple, which lead to one of the only sources of levity for the crew stuck in the command center, speculating what they might be doing to pass the time.

Answering the captain's question from a moment ago, Fahey replied,

"I'm still not convinced they used verbal or written language as we know it captain. These markings I thought might be writing are heavily worn. It could just be random surface damage or chemical erosion." Fahey was mid 40's with an almost delicate birdlike frame, though somehow still athletic and toned. You had to stay fit in space. He had wispy thin reddish blond hair and now had visible stubble. He continued "There are some odd energy fluctuations and periodically released chemical compounds I was talking to the triple touch team about before they got sealed in the other room. We were speculating they may have had some kind of telekinesis as well as communicated with odor, given the regularity and specific combinations of the chemical emissions from these panels on the walls."

"Ugh, I was trying to ignore the stink panels." said Philips. "They smell oddly er um personal."

"We should count ourselves lucky." Said Alice Bron. "And you're right. There are few compounds released by those panels that aren't released from our own bodies. Certainly nothing dangerous or toxic. The idea of communicating through odor is in no way odd or far fetched. We do it all the time, just not with the same deliberateness and nuance as our verbal communication. This may have been a species with a complex olfactory language!"

"Kinda smells like my bunk back on the ship" Williams said with a chuckle. Williams was 23. Technically an adult and had passed the necessary proficiency exams to be part of the crew, but he was mostly certainly a bonehead. He had short black hair and an olive complexion, with green eyes, sharp cheek bones and an absurd thin mustache. He had a reputation on the ship of being something of a ladies man, seducing female crew single and some not so single. He'd also been known to occasionally seduce the more attractive male crew when he was bored. He was somehow both repulsive and alluring, though upsettingly more alluring than repulsive. He still had that certain smugness of youth that only time and disillusionment can beat out of you.

"I haven't had the pleasure" Philips croaked with sarcasm, wincing. Williams smirked.

Suddenly the door to the adjoining room shot open. Krycek and Thompson tumbled in both naked from the waist down, Krycek fully erect, Thomson flaccid, but engorged like he just had been and Mara on the other side of the door, looking like she had just tumbled backwards, was completely naked, laying on her back with her feet on the floor, knees up, partially sat up on he elbows, her cunt obviously red and inflamed from recent abuse, shining and slick with god know what fluids from who, but probably from Thomson who was losing his dribbling erection, though not from apparent shame. The most bewildering part was the expressions on their faces. There was not a trace of embarrassment, shock, or shame. They all shared the look of profound achievement and pride. They could not be more pleased with themselves.

"I knew it!" Exclaimed Mara.

"Hey, that's our line." Philips retorted.

"Will one of you tell me what the hell is going on?" barked Captain Bron.

"Brainwaves!" Thompson blurted out. "The aliens had to have been telekinetic"

"Our scans of the energy transmissions looked familiar and it suddenly occurred to us it looked like the brainwaves of someone who was having an orgasm." Said Krycek.

"A female orgasm." Mara added.

"An assisted female orgasm" Thompson corrected.

"That's right. The scan patterns of brainwaves of people orgasming are slightly different depending on the type of orgasm and whether or not it's self administered or assisted." Said Krycek.

Captain Bron shifted slightly on his makeshift seat. Suddenly the door shot closed again.

"Shit!" Said Krycek "Mara is still stuck on the other side."

"We're going to have to repeat the experiment." Said Thompson.

"Now just wait a minute." Said Captain Bron. "The only way to open the doors is with assisted female orgasms?"

"As far as we know." Said Krycek. "We know that works and we don't really have the luxury of time to explore all other possibilities."

"Well, I guess the good and bad news is that the only woman in this room is your wife, Captain." Said Thompson.

Krycek shot Thompson a stern almost panicked look.

"Jesus. Which part is which." Said Philips

"Well, we've all been in close quarters before. There's nothing to be shy about and you don't get the captain's chair unless you can perform under pressure." Asserted Captain Bron, puffing his chest out a little. You up to save the day, Alice?"

Alice flushed and looked down a little. Strange coming from her. She was not the demure or bashful type. A brilliant scientist standing at 1.77 meters (5' 10"), she had the figure of a goddess drawn by Frank Frazetta. In kind, she had dealt with a lot of shit and dismissive attitudes and could more than hold her own with any verbal opponent, and most physical as well. But now she looked reserved in an unusual and peculiar way.

"Brad." Alice said in a tone serious though intended to sound comforting, like a pillow carved out of ice. "I need to talk to you."

"It's a parabolic room, Alice. There's not really any privacy in here." Said Captain Bron.

Of course Alice knew this. The architecture of the room was such that sound traveled unusually well. A whisper at one end could be heard at the other as if it was being delivered directly into your ear.

"It's just that. Oh fuck." Said Alice.

"Alice, we're officers first. More so, we're senior officers with a responsibility to get everyone out of here alive. I need you to be candid." Said Captain Bron.

"You haven't made me cum in years." Alice stated tersely. "But I don't think it's you" She back pedaled. "I can rarely even make myself orgasm. I was getting treatment from Dr Krycek.."

Williams stifled a guffaw.

"Oh god, not like that you little creep" Alice fired.

"Alice is inorgasmic. I believe it's a side effect of the infection she contracted on Altus 9." Said Dr Krycek

"Altus 9 was over six years ago. My God Alice, why didn't you tell me?" Said Captain Bron

"Because I still do enjoy having sex with you. And I wanted you to keep enjoying it too," Said Alice.

"Rarely. You said you can rarely bring yourself to orgasm now. Which means you still can." Said Captain Bron.

"Only very recently and only under very, uh, specific conditions. I've been experimenting in the simulation pod." Said Alice, the bashful tone returning.

"An important thing to keep in mind is that when recovering from the type of cerebral damage Alice got from the infection is that certain pathways have to be re-established. Eventually I believe she'll be able to return to normal sexual function, but it's sort of like drilling a pilot hole. Once you have that in place you can screw..."

"Thanks for the metaphor, Doctor" Captain Bron interjected. "So how do we drill? Alice, how can we re-create your simulation pod fantasies?"

"We've been calling them exercises rather than fantasies, since synaptically they-" Krycek began before getting cut off.

"Oh for fucks sake, enough with the caginess. How the fuck do we make Alice cum?" Said Captain Bron.

"I'm watching you. I'm watching while you." Alice tried to get the words out.

"Watching while I what?" Said Captain Bron

"Watching while you get fucked. By a huge cock. You like it. You're getting fucked." Her voice began to change. The bashfulness subsided. She began to sound breathy. Aroused. "You're cumming, uh, like a bitch. Just getting absolutely railed. And you're watching me too. A group of men are taking my cunt and my ass and my mouth. They're being really rough. The whole room smells like sex and"

"Well at least we've got that part covered already" mumbled Philips under his breath.

Captain Bradley Bron looked like he'd been ordered on a suicide mission. His expression was grave, but with the knowing sense of duty and resolve of a man determined to complete the mission at all costs.

"There's 36 people aboard this station. We've got the people in this room, Mara next door, who very well might have the happiest ending of all of us if this doesn't work" Bron began. A few gallows laughs came out briefly around the room "And every soul aboard the shuttle who can't detach until we've released the docking clamps. They all have families, lives, dreams. I'm not about to let them die because I lack the spirit of exploration. So who's it gonna be? Who has the biggest cock?"

"As the Chief Medical Officer, I can say with confidence that in actuality, you do, sir. But Williams is a close second." Said Krycek.

"O Captain. My Captain!" exalted Williams.

"Go to hell, Williams." Said Bron "Can you get it up or not?"

"Given the extreme circumstances, I think any of us would find focusing difficult, but I do have a spray I can administer to everyone to, um, set the mood." Said Krycek. He looked around briefly before an expression of panic set in on his face. "Shit. My bag is in the other room with Mara."

"I think we might be okay, said Fahey. These markings aren't language, but they do appear to be stylized representations of molecules. I think this panel synthesizes chemical compounds that get distributed throughout the vents. Dr. Krycek, I assume you know the formula for the drug you were going to administer?"

Under Fahey's guidance, Krycek quickly got the gist of the interface.

"I've just executed the sequence. You should feel very different shortly. Relaxed and well, relaxed if you know what I mean. Our sex drives are going to go through the roof and certain, uh, tight areas should loosen up." Explained Krycek.

Captain Bron sat there contemplating the strangeness of waiting patiently to get fucked. He had nothing against the idea of men having sex with men. At this point in the future, there was very little stigma or prejudice left in most places. He'd just never had any interest. He had always been very attracted to women and had definitely had a lot of luck in that department before he settled down with Alice. How would he feel being the passive sexual partner? He was always commanding, assertive, a natural born leader most would say. He exuded a healthy unforced masculinity. And watching a group of other men, men that he knew have their way with is wife, how would that go? Then it hit. The light in the room got every so slightly defuse. It seemed like everything was glowing a little. The noxious odor in the room that everyone had been trying to ignore suddenly became pleasurably intoxicating. He realized the thoughts that had been confusing just a moment earlier had become extremely arousing. The very large cock he had always been proud of was straining against the fabric of his uniform pants. He began to disrobe, almost in a trance. Looking around, he noticed he wasn't alone. Krycek, Fahey, and Thompson already naked had surrounded Alice. They began to remove her uniform in a smooth almost ritualistic ballet. The diffuse light from the drug euphoria dancing across her goddess-like curves and then the sculpted muscles of the men surrounding her, uniforms pooled at her feet resembling stylized sea foam, he was put in mind of classical depictions of Venus rising from the sea. Then a voice broke his reverie.

"Reporting for duty, sir" Said Williams.

Krycek was right. This twerp of a crewman had a magnificent cock almost as large as his own. His movements were reflexive, automatic. Sitting before Williams, his muscular arm reached forward, taking the cock in his right hand, while his left had gripped Williams's left buttock pulling him in and then in a continuation of the same fluid motion, his took the cock into his mouth. He felt Williams lightly grip the back of his head and start playing with his hair. It was oddly affectionate. This was not part of his Wife's fantasy, but he couldn't imagine doing anything else with this magnificent specimen. It looked like a fertility charm or ideal depiction of a penis from a 19th century Japanese shunga print. He started to bob his head up and down, pumping the cock in and out of his mouth. In the corner of his vision, he noticed his wife doing the same to Krycek. She was on her knees in front of him. He watched her amazing ass rocking as she sucked the doctor's cock. He felt an odd twinge deep in his abdomen. He realized he wanted to get fucked. He needed to get fucked. Releasing Williams, Captain Bron maneuvered onto his knees and elbows.

"Fuck me, Williams. That's an order." it was the Captain's voice, but he felt disassociated like he was watching himself say it. Williams quickly fished around in his satchel on the floor and produced a bottle of lube. He squirted a generous amount on his cock and then emptied the rest on the Captain's asshole.

"Of course Williams carries lube in his EVA kit" Thought Captain Bron. "The creep."

Williams lined up the shapely helmet of his cock head with the Captain's ass. The drug had done its job. The unfamiliarity of the stretching sensation was surprising, but it wasn't painful as he anticipated it would be and knew it would have been under other circumstances. He felt it push deeper into his guts. It was warm, satisfying, firm, but comfortably flexible. And then the sensation hit him. The pressure against his prostate awoke nerves and sensations he had never imagined. It felt good, like massage from inside his body, a simultaneous building and releasing of tension, the borders of the region being stimulated slowly growing outwards until all his nerves from finger tip to toe felt like glittering Christmas tree tinsel, swaying in unison to a light breeze. Then he heard Alice moaning gutturally. Or was it him? No. She definitely was, but so was he.

"Alice" the Captain called out. "Is it working?"

"Unghf, mmmm, emff, I, think so." Alice got out. He could hear she was getting fucked now. "But I need to hear you... saying things."

The captain looked back towards his wife. Fahey was laying on the floor on his back. Alice was laying with her back to his chest, like he was a mattress, but the captain noticed she was anchored to him with his cock up her ass. On top of Alice absolutely pounding away furiously into her cunt, was Doctor Krycek. Both Alice and Fahey were sucking Thompson's cock. He was kneeling next to their heads. When Alice spoke, the cock would slip into Fahey's mouth. Between sentences, she'd greedily demand it be put back.

"What do you need me to say?" the Captain said in a rasped voice.

"Talk about how much you love getting fucked. How much you want him to fuck you. Degrade yourself. Beg for more." Alice almost moaned the words. Just saying them herself seemed to turn her on more. The captain thought about what Krycek was feeling, pounding his wife's audibly wet cunt. He'd known that sensation so many times. Slipping in and out of that amazing pussy. Every woman felt a little different. He'd felt a lot of women. Something about Alice was uniquely incredible to him. Now the doctor was feeling it too. Enthusiastically and with great vigor. "And everything you tell Williams to do to you, I'm going to tell the doctor to do to me."

The captain's head was spinning. Again he felt like he was watching himself speak.

"Fuck my slutty hole" said the Captain. Williams obliged, pistoning his formidable cock in and out of the captain's very receptive ass.

"Fuck my slutty hole" Alice responded. In kind, the doctor obliged, fucking her like a toy. Then she added on an little bit of commentary. "Your cock is dribbling you slutty little bitch."

She was right. A steady dribbling of milky watery fluid thicker than precum but runnier than regular cum was profusely leaking out of his achingly engorged cock.

"Fuck me harder. I need to feel like a bitch. I'm your worthless whore." said the captain. Williams picked up the pace and intensity with powerful thrusts. You could hear his upper thighs and hips smacking into the flesh of the captain's ass in loud rhythmic claps.

"Fuck me harder. I need to feel like a bitch. I'm your worthless whore." Alice parroted. But then she continued. "Cum in me. I need to feel your hot cum pumping inside me. Dump your load in my slutty cunt."

The hand off was successful. Without thinking or missing a beat the captain now started repeating Alice.

"Cum in me. I need to feel your hot cum pumping inside me. Dump your load in my slutty cunt." he echoed.

"Aye, captain." Williams responded. "Oh my fucking god. I'm cumming so hard. Captain, your ass feels incredible. What the fuck is happening in my cock?"

With that, the captain could feel Williams swell a little larger, get harder and then he felt Williams's cock start to pulse and throb. He felt it get wetter and hotter. He felt the spurts of cum squirt out into his bowels. At the same time, he heard Krycek bellow out a grunting moan. He knew the doctor was pumping his wife's amazing cunt full of cum. He felt an odd tingling starting at his knees, then his abdominal muscles contracted, his legs began to buckle. An orgasm was happening in his whole body, like nothing he'd ever experienced. The dribbling from his cock became a series of powerful spurts, cumming more than he ever had before. He hadn't even touched his cock.

12