Spirit of Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck. Oh god. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck me. Oh my fucking god!" the words just came out. The captain couldn't think at all. He just kept cumming. Just we he thought it was over, he suddenly felt another stronger wave hit him. It was unreal.

"Doctor, what the fuck did you put in that spray" Said Williams. "Fuck I'm cumming again."

"No!" Cried Alice. I need to feel William's huge cock. "Thompson, go fuck the bitch. Williams shoot that load in my cunt. Brad, I need you to clean the doctors cock. Taste my cunt on his cock. Make him cum again."

They rearranged accordingly, moving in an almost beautiful unison. Thompson got up and tagged teamed Williams out, slipping his cock inside the captain with no resistance. Williams climbed on top of Alice, stretching her cunt with his cock, the doctor's cum squeezing out around it and starting to work into a froth as he picked up his rhythm. Fahey, grunted and started to cum, shooting his load up Alice's ass. The doctor knelt in front of the captain who duly took his still hard cock, slick with cum and Alice's wetness into his mouth, bobbing desperately as the waves of orgasms continued to pummel his body. It didn't take long for the doctor to cum again, spurting down the captains throat. The captain swallowed it gluttonously. Then suddenly, the doors shot open. Behind the back chamber door, Mara sat startled and wide eyed at the scene transpiring before her. The spray had effected her too and with nowhere to go, she had been masturbating with Thompson's cum still leaking out of her from before. Now she sat there still with legs spread beating up her clit in a frenzy of arousal. Realizing the doors were open and with a strange mixture of deep relief and slight disappointment, everyone slowly stopped fucking and started to regain their composure.

"Alice, did you come?" asked the captain.

"No. Fuuuuck. But I'm sooo close." cried Alice.

"Then what happened?" the captain inquired.

Krycek had retrieved his equipment from the other room and begun taking scans.

"It was you captain. I don't know how exactly, but you had a female orgasm. A powerful one. All the doors are open."

"Time is of the essence everyone." Said the captain. "Gather your things and head out. We can get dressed back on the ship."

"Yes, sir" everyone replied in unison.

They scrambled to collect their equipment and belongings and hurried back to the ship. When they got there, the other crew members had already boarded and begun prepping the ship for departure. They didn't know what to make of the senior crew scuttling past them naked and covered in sweat before respectively making a beeline for their quarters.

"Just once, it'd be nice to investigate alien tech without it turning into a weird sex thing." Muttered a first year crewman under their breath. What very much looked like cum had dripped off of or out of someone onto their boot when the naked officers had passed by. Over the intercom came the voice of the captain. "Helmsman, detach from the station and see if you can use the holding beam to move it back to a stable orbit."

The captain placed his communicator on the side table. Back in their own quarters now, Alice and Bradley sat bewildered on their bed. Deeply unmoored by what had just happened, but still extremely horny from the residual effects of the drugs in their system.

"I need you to eat my pussy." said Alice. The captain had never heard those words uttered with such desperation and sincerity. "I need it more than anything." She had a beautiful pussy with a neatly trimmed, but full bush of dark pubic hair. It was red and a little swollen, but still the perfect pussy he remembered and adored. He leaned her back and dove in, working her click with is tongue. After a minute or so he worked one and then two fingers inside her, applying pressure to her noticeably swollen g-spot. Krycek's and Williams' cum didn't phase him much, having swallowed the doctor's directly from the source and taken two of Williams' loads up his ass. Alice's body started writhing in pleasure. She sat up slowly and guided Captain Bron on to his back. She climbed onto his face and then leaned over into what Bradley thought was going to be a regular sixty nine, but instead of taking his cock into her mouth, she started licking his asshole. As his cock began to get harder again, she started stroking it while almost tongue fucking his well-fucked ass. When he was fully hard, she climbed down and inserted his cock into her swollen pussy. Though she was slick with her own arousal and the remains of the two loads she had taken and fully turned on, Captain Bron, noticed she somehow felt a little tighter than usual due to how swollen her labia was from getting fucked so hard earlier. She still felt amazing though. As she rode him, she slipped two fingers into his ass, pressing up against his prostate. Her breath quickened, he saw the skin on her chest and face flush and she began to pick up the pace. He noticed her thigh muscles spasming and felt her cunt start to pulse in rhythmic contractions.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuck. Unmmmgahh." Alice started making animal noises, then her whole body shuddered. She increased the pressure on his prostate unconsciously as her first real orgasm in six years overtook her body. The feeling of her cumming sent Captain Bron over the edge. His cocked throbbed, pumping the third load of the day into his wife's cunt. "Fuuuck. Yes. God." Said Alice, feeling him cum too.

She collapsed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. She brought her mouth to his ear and whispered. "I can't believe you saved the day by cumming like a little bitch." She giggled and then gave him a deep kiss. "I love my little bitch."

"What was Philips doing during our... activity earlier?" The captain recalled he didn't remember Philips whereabouts during any of the action.

"Who cares?" Said Alice. "Philips is a wanker."

The End

12